A Day in Donna's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds from audience below startled us both. I will admit it was a good move, but not necessarily one, which warranted applause. My senses returned and reminded me where I was and what I was doing. I was seated high above hundreds of playgoers with a young man named Nate finger fucking me. I was grateful for the noise of the crowd as it muffled the laugh that burst out of me at the sheer absurdity of the circumstances. This would make a most interesting topic of conversation at my next Managers meeting, I mused to myself. I have always been known to be a bit of a risk taker, but this was a little over the edge even for me.

I looked over at Nate to see that he seemed to be quite unfazed by it all. The prelude to the next act began. I am sure I knew what it was, but the scene escaped me. By this point I had pretty much lost interest in the play. My new friend, on the other hand, had not lost interest in our little sexual game. He stared at me with a look of anticipation on his face. I guess he was waiting to see what I would do next. Not wanting to be outdone by an amateur, I reached over and unzipped his pants. When his erection sprang free, I discovered I was not the only one who had failed to don underclothing. I was impressed with what I now saw.

He had eight inches of incredibly beautiful cock. Even in the dim light I could see the deep redness of the skin, the veins straining against the skin of his shaft and the steady throbbing of his entire organ. I soon discovered it felt as good as it looked as I took it in my hand and began to slowly stroke him. Hard as steel and soft as a baby's bottom at the same time. We played and teased with one another until the end of the act. Just as I was thinking what a shame it was to let a perfectly good erection go to waste, Nate slid his fingers out of me and removed my hand from his penis in order to zip his pants. Talk about all good things must come to an end.

I would have much preferred all good thinks cumming to an end. I sat for a moment somewhat disappointed, yet fully aware we had gone as far as we could have given the surroundings. So when he took my hand in his and urged me out of my seat, I was both surprised and confused. I had the oddest thought. He, as an usher, should know how incredibly rude it is to stand up in the middle of a performance. But I quickly remembered that we had pretty much crossed the barrier of acceptably polite behavior with our previous actions. We tip toed our way along the aisle to the stairs leading to the exit. At the top of the stairs, he eased me down onto the plush carpeting behind the back row of seats, positioning himself beside me on the floor.

We were completely alone up here in the third balcony, and sex with a stranger in a public place was something I had done before. Sure, it was an ultimate fantasy, but I never thought it would happen here. Nate whispered his own fantasies in my ear. He told me how much he wanted to experience a mature woman; how he masturbated to thoughts of sex with a stranger and to be able to do it in a public place was his ultimate fantasy as well. It seemed we had quite a bit in common. This could very well be my once in a lifetime opportunity. I was not about to let it pass me by. I reached over an unzipped his pants for the second time.

Eager to assist in my efforts to gain access to his cock, he wrestled himself free of his uniform bottom. Before I had a chance to touch him again, he rolled my body on top of his. He worked the material of my dress up to my hips. The tip of his throbbing cock was now touching the entrance of my still wet pussy. He grabbed my ass with both hands and in one smooth motion pulled my body forward as he slid his cock completely inside my tightness. The ease of his penetration and the feel of his cock inside of me at last made me shudder in a baby orgasm. This felt simply wonderful! I began to slowly pump up and down on him, feeling his cock sliding in and out of me.

Just as we were getting into a steady grind, Nate decided to make a little change. Holding me close, he rolled our bodies over so that now he was on top of me. I love a man who knows how to be sexually assertive. The aggressiveness of his move almost made me cum, it had aroused me so much. Now he was the one doing the pumping. He started out slowly as I had. But I could sense that slow and steady was not what he wanted. Propping himself up to his forearms, he increased his pace. In a matter of seconds we went from slow and steady to fast and furious. I remembered now what I missed the most about a younger man.

While I love to make passionate love with my husband, sometimes I just wanted to get fucked. And that is precisely what he proceeded to do with me. He was ramming his cock in and out of me hard and deep. I could not think of the last time I had experienced such carnal coupling. He fucked me with the fervor of a man possessed. In the distance I could hear the end of another act and the beginning of another. But there was no stopping him. He just kept fucking me and fucking me. I could feel the rug burns forming on my ass, but I did not care. I wanted him to fuck my brains out. Intermission came and went and yet he did not slow down and did not stop.

He was the human version of the little battery bunny; he just kept fucking and fucking and fucking. I had lost count of the number of times he had brought me to orgasm. My pussy was becoming sore from the constant banging. But even this felt good to me. Without warning and much to my surprise, he actually was able to increase his pace and fuck me even more savagely. I heard an animal like noise rise in him. His entire body stiffened and his cock became incredibly rigid. With a final grunt, he shot his first of many loads of cum inside me. This went on for several minutes as his cock erupted again and again.

One young man had never emptied that much cum inside of me in my life. This definitely had been the fuck of a lifetime. When he had finally finished, he lowered his body down on top of mine. We embraced for several minutes until we knew we had to make ourselves presentable once more. As the play below was drawing to an end, we were just finishing our feeble attempt to clean ourselves and dress. I leaned over and gave him a hug and whispered my thanks in his ear. Before I turned to leave I asked Nate for his work schedule. When I arrived home, my husband asked me if I had enjoyed the play. I told him that I had the time of my life and planned to go back again the following evening. Not giving him the chance to think, I told him I rather liked going by myself and that I planned going solo from now on. Relief was written all over his face; lust was written all over mine.

Donna

12