A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Begins 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

"Ok Richard, probably not a good idea to attract any more attention," she whispered as she saw curious eyes following them, ".........oh, and just how did you get out?" she asked with a sudden grin.

Richard was still boiling inside, but her change of mood wrong footed him," It was ......... it was....... it was the bloody cleaner!" He grinned reluctantly in the end, "She got the shock of her life! And she's convinced that I'm some sort of sexual deviant now!"

"And the' bug'?" Catgirl stared across the dance floor at Batgirl's table.

Richard was still wrong footed, "She's just a girl I met tonight.......but she's nice and I don't want you messing things up!" he finished angrily again.

"Oh I'm sure that I wouldn't want 'her' to suffer!" she responded, true to her catty nature.

She still struggled to come to terms with the fact that here was a man who seemed able to resist her obvious charms, but even then Catwoman's training came in and she knew that she had an angle.

"OK Richard, you want me to leave you be and I will, but only if I get that sheet of paper with the formulae on!"

"You know I can't" he responded angrily again.

"I can take the girls for a walk over to the 'bug's table if you want?" she replied innocently.

"You wouldn't!" he responded more slowly, doubt creeping in.

She didn't answer, just continued glaring malevolently at Batgirl.

Richard was thinking fast. Maybe there was a way round this? He appeared finally to give in, "Ok Catgirl, alright ......... but it's in the flat. I'll be back in ten minutes. Don't you dare touch her!"

As he rushed quickly off, the annoyed Catgirl felt a tug on her arm. She turned to find a tall, well built coloured woman looking down on her.

"Vixen! What in heaven are you doing here?"

'Vixen' was effectively Catwoman's chief of staff. She was In charge of the Kittens and most of the day to day operations back at their headquarters. She was also a feisty ex-Kitten herself, tall and powerfully built with extremely short, spiky black hair. Catgirl looked at her shapely cream trouser suit, a lemon fitted blouse doing wonders to display her generous bosom. She wasn't explicit like the Kitten's but boy did she look 'hot'!

Catgirl hadn't seen her during the day, "You're here for the dance?" she asked doubtfully. Vixen was a little cagey in response as she explained that she'd been doing a bit of work for Catwoman earlier and just 'happened' to be at the dance tonight.

Catgirl was getting a little paranoid about being looked after, "Catwoman didn't send you then Vixen?"

"No, just enjoying the atmosphere," she answered smoothly, "what's all the drama?"

Catgirl drew in a deep breath. Well, everyone else seemed to know about her bust-up with Richard now, so she gave Vixen a quick run-down of events so far.

Vixen lifted her eyebrows in surprise when Catgirl got to the part about finding 'her' Richard with this other woman, and she leaned forward with interest to follow Catgirl's pointed stare as she indicated the table where the sexy 'Batgirl' and 'Supergirl' were chatting happily together over another cocktail jug. "Oh my," she laughed suddenly, "that's absolutely priceless!"

Catgirl was shocked and gave her a severe frown, "There's nothing 'priceless' about it Vixen! That purple clad 'bug' just stole my man!" She stared viciously across at Batgirl again, "And it's probably just because she's almost falling out of that bloody costume! I mean, look at it! What's she supposed to be?!She might as well have come in the nude!!"

Vixen choked off the laugh, but was still grinning as she responded, "I think that she's supposed to be 'Batgirl' by the look of it. You know, Batman's new 'femme fatale'. You must have seen the papers recently?"

Catgirl had worked herself up into a fury again by now though, "No I haven't seen the paper, and I don't care who she is!" She'd made up her mind, "........ and I'm going over to have a word with that bitch!" Her step forward was held by Vixen's hand grasping her arm.

"What the...."

"Hey, hang on a minute Catgirl," Vixen said quickly, "we can dish out some serious lessons later, but why don't we have some fun with her first?"

Catgirl paused, suddenly very interested.

Vixen pulled open her purse and withdrew a small glass vial, "I've still got some of that test stuff here. It's a bit watered down, but if we were to drop some into their drinks I'll bet that we'd all have some entertainment!"

Catgirl was nodding slowly in understanding. She'd obtained the fluid from Richard some weeks ago as his way of proving the value of the research that his father was undertaking, and Catwoman had been 'trialling' it on unsuspecting women since then with very interesting results. Basically it seemed to affect the parts of the brain that exerted rational control on the emotional side, causing the subject to completely lose their normal inhibitions. For some reason it affected women far more than men, and the exciting side effect, the one that was attracting Catgirl's attention, was that it also gave a significant boost to their libidos, enhancing their sexual desires to uncontainable levels.

"Mmmmm Vixen, that's a great idea," she replied eagerly, ".... they'll become proper little sex maniacs in no time!" She was also thinking that when Richard saw the so-called 'Batgirl' in that condition, he'd be totally shocked, maybe enough to make him think again?

"Ok, Catgirl. You and the Kittens go over there and distract them. I'll go round the other way and spike their drinks while they're otherwise engaged," Vixen continued.

7 - Contact with the Enemy!

Batgirl had been glancing covertly in Catgirls direction while Heather had been gushing the praises of her new Centurion dance partner. They were back at their table, waiting impatiently for their dance 'partners' to re-appear. Heather was clearly quite keen to let this develop, maybe into an 'overnighter' even. Did Batgirl want that? She didn't really know.

She was concerned about the way that her own Caeser had disappeared so abruptly after his initial animated exchange with that strange creature in the black and pink cat-suit. When she'd seen them arguing, her initial urge had been to march over to them and strangle the woman. Well, maybe not quite strangle, but something along those lines! Now he'd disappeared, and the woman was giving them looks from under the pink cowl that 'daggers' wouldn't come near to describing!

"So what's he called then?"

Batgirl was suddenly dragged back into reality, as she picked up on what Heather had just asked.

"Errr, well ..... I'm not sure actually," she had to confess in the end.

"What, the man you've been practically raping on the dance floor," laughed Heather, "and you don't even know his name!"

"Well, it just never came up."

"I'll bet something 'came up' the way you two were glued to each other!"

Batgirl smiled at the innuendo, sipping her drink again as she remembered how good his body had felt against her, and then recalling the 'Gee-Gee' dance and how all those hands caressing her helpless body had almost sent her into orbit! It was impossible not to start feeling excited again!

Another glance towards the 'enemy' had her thinking fast.

"Uh, uh," she said, tensing as she saw Catgirl and the three Kittens heading across the dance floor towards them.

Heather looked round just as they surrounded their table.

"Oh," she said innocently to Catgirl, "Who are you supposed to be?"

Catgirl looked as if she'd explode!

"My name's 'Catgirl' you miserable apology for a 'superhero'! Don't you know anything?" she spluttered, just as Trixie eased herself over the startled Heather, straddling her on the chair and cupping her breasts in one smooth movement. Heather opened her mouth to protest, but was forestalled as Trixie leaned over her, grinding her pussy into Heather's and planted a long deep kiss onto her upturned lips.

"Hey!" shouted Batgirl from across the table, starting to reach over and consequently missing Catgirl's move towards her, "Ohhhhhhh ..... ouch!!"

Distracted by Heather's plight, she'd missed the hands snaking towards her as two pink gloved fingers and thumbs clamped themselves onto the yellow bat symbols covering the peaks of her purple bra, and the sensitive nipples underneath!!

Batgirl's head had spun round in shock and pain, just in time to see a smile of devilish satisfaction spread across Catgirls face, which widened as she began to lift up her hands, dragging Batgirl's nipples painfully with them and almost pulling her off her chair.

Now that really was enough! She'd been restrained so far, but this was the ultimate indignity and Batgirl simply exploded up wards, dragging free her nipples which responded by showering her with conflicting pain and sensual messages!

Within seconds the two figures were grappling with each other, muscles bulging as they fought for an advantage, legs planted wide like professional wrestlers. It seemed to last for minutes, but neither could gain an advantage over the other, despite no shortage of cussing and threats! Both of them were highly trained and stronger than they looked. They were grunting with the exertion of it, both of them amazed that they hadn't managed to gain the upper hand. Batgirl was glaring into Catgirl's eyes in frustration as they swayed together locked in an impasse until Bianca finally grabbed Catgirl's arm and pulled her away.

"Quick Catgirl, security will be here any minute!" she hissed as they backed away, and then they all quickly turned to stride back across the dance floor, Catgirl glaring back in shocked surprise at the strength of her foe. How could the 'Bug' have possibly resisted her?

Batgirl was breathing heavily, equally surprised at the strength of her opponent, before turning to Heather who was sprawled in her chair, still trying to come to terms with the effect of Trixie's little 'distraction'.

"Christ, Barbara, that woman had her tongue right down my throat!" she spluttered to herself in shocked disbelief, "and the way she was grinding her hips into me. It was ...............so, so incredibly sexy .........unreal!!"

Batgirl's attention was now drawn to the little crowd that had developed around them, "OK everyone, shows over, let's have some space here." Taking account of her expression, no one seemed inclined to challenge her!

She dragged her eyes angrily towards the diminishing figures of Catgirl and her friends as they disappeared across the dance floor before re-focussing on her friend, "It's ok Heather, they've gone," she said reassuringly as she replenished their glasses from the jug, "here, have a drink. It'll wash away the taste of that woman!"

She was relieved to see Heather laugh as she took a big swig of the cocktail. Batgirl sipped hers as she raised her eyebrows, "Now where've our men gone?!"

8 - The Climax of the Night.

When Catgirl got back to her place near the bar, she passed Vixen who was perched on a bar chair chatting to a young man dressed as a lumberjack. No words passed between them, but in response to Catgirl's raised eyebrow, Vixen gave a little nod and a big smile spread across Catgirl's face as she rejoined the Kittens.

"Right ladies," she breathed in satisfaction as she watched 'Batgirl' and 'Supergirl' drinking together, "take your seats for the show. This place is about to get some unexpected action!"

Unfortunately, her anticipation was immediately broken by a voice at her side! Richard had arrived back and was impatiently thrusting a document into her hand. It was the sheet of paper covered in chemical formulae that she'd demanded as the price for leaving those two women alone. Catgirl was only off-balance for a moment as she immediately put aside any guilt at the double-cross and grabbed the document.

"Great!" she said, leaning forward with a generous smile to give him a kiss of forgiveness, and switching immediately back to anger as Richard pulled sharply away.

"What's the matter with you Richard! I'm not going to keep giving you 'second-chances' forever you know!!"

"Good!" he replied as he twisted away from her grasp, "Now maybe you'll pick on some other poor sucker instead!" He pointed at the paper in her hands, "That's the end of it. You got what you wanted, now leave me be!"

Catgirl was almost speechless, but finally screamed at his departing, toga clad back, "Sucker!!! You got that right at any rate you moron!!"

She was distracted by a little commotion on the dance floor and Trixie tugging at her arm, "Hey Catgirl, ignore him! Look over there, looks like the entertainment is about to begin!"

Catgirl followed the pointing arm and saw that 'Batgirl' and 'Supergirl' were heading onto the dance floor. As they hit the dancing throng, 'Supergirl ' was shouting something to the people around her and was in the process of detaching her short red cape which she began twirling above her head as she began to gyrate suggestively, her legs apart as she thrust her bikini clad hips rhythmically at the shocked males that soon surrounded her.

Catgirl had lost sight of the 'Batgirl' figure, but was now laughing with the rest of the Kittens as they focussed on the wild cavorting of 'Supergirl' instead.

Batgirl herself had got detached from Heather as soon as they'd hit the floor. She'd been surprised at her friend's sudden exclamation that she just 'had to dance!', but she'd followed her down anyway. As she'd reached the floor though, she'd finally spotted the blonde mop of hair belonging to 'her' Caesar pushing through the crowd around the dance floor and heading in their direction. It was strange. He'd only been gone a short time, but she suddenly felt an urge run through her body to grab hold of him and pull him to her again. At the back of her mind, she also wanted to know what had been going on between him and that horrible Catgirl!

Batgirl ducked quickly into the crowd and intercepted him on the edge of the dance floor. This was a girl on a mission!

Taking his arm, she ignored his greeting and steered him urgently towards the edge of the crowd, near to some big windows that opened out onto a long balcony. There was a sudden roar of noise from behind her and as she looked back she was shocked to see that Heather was now the centre of a small crowd who'd stepped back to give her space, still gyrating wildly, now whirling something blue above her head.

She was about to turn away again when she gasped as she realised what was twirling about above Heather's golden locks. She'd belatedly recognised it as the Supergirl bra, and as soon as the image registered her eyes shot down to Heather's bosom where two beautifully shaped, and unadorned breasts were joggling away to the excited beat of the music. Heather's eyes were shut as she twisted and twirled amidst her new fans, locked in a world of her own as she single-handedly increased the temperature on the dance floor by about two hundred degrees!

Batgirl froze for a moment, mouth open in amazement. What the hell was Heather playing at?! They'd come to let their hair down, but she'd never thought that her friend could be this extrovert. Then she got an even bigger shock as a strange feeling seemed to envelop her, concentrating at that sensitive spot between her legs and she felt a sudden urge to dash back onto the dance floor, rip off her own top and join her friend as the centre of attention!

She shook her head in annoyance. What was the matter with her?! She had to find more about her Caeser and Catgirl! With a deliberate shrug of her shoulders, she dragged her eyes away from Heather's cavorting nipples, and pulled her man towards the big, ceiling high windows, pushing him up against the soft, green curtains hanging down one side.

"Hey that friend of yours is something else!" he gasped as he looked back into her eyes. She was staring back, something strange and almost animal like flickering in the deep brown depths.

"Look, what's going on between ........." she paused as she seemed to struggle with some inner thought.

Her hand suddenly crept up to caress the back of his neck as she finally continued, a little breathlessly, "I need to ..... I need to know .........your name!"

"Richard," he responded with a smile, letting his electrifying hands run across her bare shoulders, "What's yours?"

She shivered at his touch and her smile in response was distinctly devilish as she pulled his head towards hers, "Just 'Batgirl' will do!"

When their lips met again, Batgirl was shocked at the electric response that coursed through her. The initial contact had triggered such a surge of lust and desire that she immediately lost all interest in Catgirl, Heather and even Batman as she pulled him to her and worked her lips hard against his, feeling his instant response pushing hard back against her. It was totally wanton. It was absolutely wonderful!

In seconds her fingers were raking through his hair, and her hips grinding up against him. She was struggling to keep some sense of control, but her body seemed to have taken over and was driving her on relentlessly. When his hands dropped down her back and began to caress her bottom she let out a low moan of pleasure from the back of her throat, her tongue pausing for a moment as it writhed with his.

Ever since they'd met on the dance floor, she'd toyed with the idea of where the night might lead them. Now there was no doubt in her mind. None at all! It was just a question of when. But why had she suddenly felt so turned-on? In the back of her mind, she knew that this didn't make sense, but frankly she didn't care anymore. She just wanted to wallow in the sexual intensity that they were building up between them!

After what seemed an age they finally pulled away from each other, both breathing hard, both wanting the same thing. In the background she heard another cheer from the throng around the dance floor. Whatever was Heather doing now? But she didn't turn round, just vaguely relieved that Heather's distraction was keeping attention off them.

She looked back into his eyes and recognised the same hunger and desire that she knew she was radiating. She grabbed his hand again and began to pull him through the open window and onto the balcony. "Come on Caeser, one of your subjects wants you!" she grunted throatily.

The cooler air outside didn't dampen her ardour one jot. Her whole body was on fire, telling her that she wanted him, wanted him inside her. And wanted him soon!

Annoyingly, there were other couples on the long balcony who'd had the same idea, writhing together in various states of ardour in the semi-darkness. Anger surfaced for a moment and she was almost on the point of physically pushing them all back inside when she spotted a discreetly hidden place where the balcony ended. Each long window was surrounded on the outside by a tall roman style column jutting out a couple of feet, and the balcony rail curved back into the wall just beyond the last column leaving a relatively private and dark space between the two.

In an instant she was dragging a slightly reluctant Richard over to the corner, twisting and pushing him back into the space behind the column and moulding her body against him as she searched hungrily for his lips again. He mumbled a little confused protest for a moment, but as soon as her lips found his, he let out a long sigh as his lips and tongue joined the party! Once again Batgirl's body was gripped by an almost uncontrollable feeling of excitement.

She couldn't hold back any longer! As the sweet tension really took control and her hand slipped under his toga, lifting it up until it found the impressively large bulge that had been playing havoc with her pussy. He pulled his lips away briefly to let out a long gasp of pleasure as the hand began to caress and explore him through the thin material of his pants. His own hands swiftly began to search under her cape for the clasp of her bat-bra and she almost snorted in annoyance as they fumbled with the fastening. Her imprisoned breasts were tingling so much in anticipation of his touch that she almost wanted to scream!

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers