A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Begins 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

But once Heather's lips reached the small bush of light brown hair, she lifted her face a little letting her pert little nose drive a furrow downwards before pulling a way completely. Barbara waited impatiently for the longed for touch between her oily labia but it didn't come! She waited and waited and waited, the tension building to uncontrollable levels before, with a groan she lifted her head to stare down her body, between the twin orbs of her breasts with their erect, almost painful peaks to Heather's head which appeared to be examining her sex in minute detail!

Heather had never been up so close to another woman's private place and she was drinking in the sight. She loved the beautiful way that the peach-like swollen labia skin had opened up to expose the inner skin surrounding Barbara's sensitive treasures. Those little points of light reflecting from minute drops of her juices, the little fleshy hood half covering her expectant clit, and the wriggly pink skin only partially guarding the entrance to Barbara's inner sanctum. It looked absolutely perfect! Barbara wasn't thinking along those lines though.

"Jesus Heather," she gasped wearily, "Do something! I can't stand this any longer!!"

Heather sighed as if she was dealing with an impatient child, but when she finally moved, it took Barbara completely by surprise. There was no warning. She simply dived down, locking her lips over Barbara's soft pink hole and driving her stiffened tongue in as hard and as far as possible! Barbara nearly took off!

"Aaaaaaaargh!!" she gasped in shocked surprise and intense pleasure as she felt the tongue writhing about incredibly deeply inside her, striking hard against the sensitive inner walls of her vagina and, probably more by luck than judgement hitting that particular spot that sent her careering over the edge again. This time Heather had to hold on tight to Barbara's hips as the climax ripped through her friend's body. Heather gave another little whoop of joy "God Barbara, you're so easy. Two already and I haven't even touched your clit yet!"

Barbara was sinking slowly down from her hot, orgasmic plane, wallowing in soft, floating emotions as she gradually recovered her senses. She was wondering if this could be a dream of some sort. Her, Barbara, with another woman! And feeling so incredibly excited! Then she felt the lips and tongue back on that molten area between her legs. This was no dream! That delightful tongue was busy again! It absolutely blitzed the area around her clit in a frenzy of activity. Licks, sucks and flicks assaulted her little button from every direction! Heather may have lacked in experience, but she more than made up for it in enthusiasm! Barbara arched her back, pushing her pussy hard back into those taunting lips, soaring higher and higher yet again as her clit took over, swamping her confused senses with an avalanche of sheer, burning pleasure. She was already 'high' after the last orgasm, and it took just minutes for Barbara to go careering over the edge, crying out with relief as her body was wracked by those sweet convulsions yet again.

When her senses began to return this time it was different. Heather had slid back up her body and their legs were intertwined, their pussies still pressing softly against each other. Their heads were close together and they were both breathing hard. Heather's fingers were loosely running through Barbara's damp hair as she watched her friend gradually come round. Their eyes were locked together as they seemed to share their thoughts, almost by telepathy.

Eventually, Heather smiled and spoke, "You like?!"

Barbara shook her head slightly, almost in disbelief, "Like? Oh God Heather.......that was so, so, so good!"

By now she'd recovered some strength and energy and suddenly she wrapped her arms around Heathers smooth warm body, rolling her under Barbara, and sucking in a deep breath as their pussies rubbed up firmly against each other again.

Looking down on her friend with mischievous eyes she whispered huskily, "And now it's my turn!!"

4 - Catching Up

When Catwoman strolled into the Kitten's playroom in her secret headquarters it was mid-morning.

She stopped suddenly in the doorway as she surveyed the scene in front of her.

It was a big room, surrounded almost continuously with soft, orange curtains and hanging carpets. There was a bar at one end next to a small stage with silver poles reaching up into the low ceiling. The strange thing was that there were no chairs or tables. The whole floor area was just covered by a variety of soft cushions, mostly reds, oranges and creams and of many different sizes. It was positively feline!

It wasn't the decor that had caught Catwoman's attention though as she let her left hand slip down her slinky black costume to her waist to un-hook the evil looking bull-whip that she kept there.

In the middle of a big pile of cushions in the centre of the room lay Catgirl and some of Catwoman's Kittens. The Kittens were Catwoman's 'henchgirls', beautiful young women trained to assist Catwoman in her various jewellery schemes, proficient in all the arts of persuading unsuspecting men to assist where necessary!

It wasn't the Kittens presence though that had stopped Catwoman, after all it was their room.

It was the fact that the four Kittens and Catgirl were all more or less naked, loosely joined together in a jigsaw puzzle of intertwined arms, legs and bodies. Their bosoms were rising and falling gently together, their eyes closed, fast asleep. There was hardly any sound, maybe just a gentle purring from the middle of the heap.

That was what had stopped Catwoman in her tracks. They were all asleep! In the middle of the morning!

A little smile developed in her stern features as she unhooked the whip and hefted it in her hand for a moment feeling the weight. Then she took aim and sent the tip swishing through the air to land squarely on an up-turned bottom. When it landed Catwoman heard the rather satisfying gunshot like sound, closely followed by a scream of surprise as the target, a cheeky Kitten called Trixie, jack-knifed into a sitting position in the middle of the group, sending arms and legs flying all around her. This triggered a general twisting and turning as the young women quickly shook the sleep off, extricated them-selves and turned towards Catwoman, instantly ready to pounce!

When they saw who it was, they all relaxed back onto the cushions. Trixie was annoyed though, rubbing her sore bottom, "What was that for boss?!"

"It's time you lazy lot were up!" Catwoman said forcefully, "I know that you were 'entertaining' Batgirl and Supergirl late last night, but we've got work to do today! Come on, get moving everybody."

She was referring to the capture of Batgirl and Heather the previous night at the university dance and the 'entertainment' that they'd provided for the rest of the night -- and early morning!

When Catgirl had finally found her pink thong among the cushions, she quickly dragged it on and stepped into her black and pink Catgirl costume. Catwoman came over and watched her casually zip it up the front and fasten it in place with the shiny pink cat broach at her throat.

"You didn't finish with them 'till late then?" asked Catwoman.

"No. We let them do the dance for a while, that was a great idea of yours about the nipple clamps by the way. I don't think either of them got much rest! Anyway, eventually we kind of lost interest and the girls started to get it together, and ..........well, you know."

"Mmmm, I certainly do know," laughed Catwoman, "You're getting as bad as they are when they have fun. I'm not sure I approve!"

As they headed towards the door, Catgirl glanced at the imposingly slim figure of Catwoman. She had a confident long stride, the features that were visible under the shiny black cowl tended to be stern, but Catgirl knew a softer side. This was the woman after all who'd been the nearest thing to a mother to her since she'd taken her off the streets. Catgirl cringed as she thought back to those dark days and swiftly switched her attention to the present.

"You don't think you were a bit harsh on them do you?"

"Nonsense Holly! As the boss, you have to impose yourself from time to time. Anyway, they know I don't mean any harm."

Catgirl looked back as the Kittens finishing dressing, noting the pained look on Trixie's face as she felt her bottom again. She wondered if Trixie would agree with that statement!

But Catwoman had reached the door now. "Come on Holly, we need to sort out what we're going to do about that young man of yours, Richard," she said as they headed into the bright corridor before turning and smiling, "I'm glad that you gave that Batgirl character such a tortuous time last night though. It's just what she deserved!"

Catgirl's eyes narrowed. She didn't really understand her mentor. Surely that had just been some student in a ridiculously skimpy fancy dress? A student that had taken the unfortunate decision to make a play for Catgirl's boyfriend!

5 - A Sad Farewell

'Don't go Heather, please don't go! Stay with me!'

It was the thought that was turning relentlessly around Barbara's mind as she sat beside Heather in the taxi. She just had to say it, surely. It was just a question of opening her mouth, and maybe her heart! But all she could do was purse her lips and stay miserably silent.

She glanced across at her friend. She was dressed in casual gear for the long flight, easy sandals, long cream slacks and a loose cream cardigan covering a tight orange top. She too was silent, gazing out at the passing Gotham suburbs, her fixed expression giving no clue to her inner thoughts.

Barbara couldn't believe the transformation! After the early morning excitement of their first intimacies together they'd spent the next couple of hours exploring each other's bodies in minute detail. They'd almost been in competition to find the best ways of pleasuring each other's erogenous zones. Barbara couldn't remember ever going through such an intense sexual experience with anyone. It had been absolutely, deliriously fantastic!

And then it had ended.

They'd reached a point of almost total sexual exhaustion, their sweat covered bodies wrapped limply together when Heather's alarm had gone off in the living room. She'd groaned, closed her eyes for a minute, lifted herself up on her elbows and announced in a weary voice that she'd have to get ready for the flight. Barbara couldn't believe it! Now, just after they'd 'found' themselves and she was still going to leave! It couldn't happen!!

'Don't go Heather, please don't go! Stay with me!'

It was the moment when the words had started flashing through her brain. It was the moment when she'd first failed to open her mouth. It was the moment when it could have had most impact. And the moment had gone!

Barbara had closed her eyes in exasperation. What a coward she could be!

She'd just watched Heather disappear for a shower and to gather her final things in the small red suitcase that she was taking on the flight as hand-baggage. Most of her possessions had gone ahead, and Barbara had already agreed to tidy up and despatch the final few things lying around later. There'd been some desultory conversation for a while. It was polite, meaningless really. The sort of things that friends say when they're avoiding a bigger subject, and still Barbara hadn't been able to voice her feelings.

Now the airport perimeter was in sight. Big modern warehouses lining either side of the road, and Barbara glanced across at Heather again, just in time to catch her looking in her direction. Suddenly it was all awkward! Heather smiled, opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. She pursed her lips, shook her head sadly and switched her gaze back outside.

'Don't go Heather, please don't go! Stay with me!'

A sizeable lump was growing in Barbara's throat as the taxi finally pulled up at the Departures drop-off point. Briefly, everyone was lively again, doors opening and slamming, Heather chattering about the sunny weather as she tipped the driver, extended the handle on her suitcase and beginning to drag it behind her through the big glass doors. They opened with an automatic swish and Barbara suddenly had to rush forward to get in behind Barbara before they swished back together again.

Maybe she should have offered to pull her suitcase? As it was, Barbara was feeling like a spare part. She was dressed in her casual jeans and big red jumper. She felt shapeless and distinctly dowdy now that she was amidst the throngs of people that made up the Gotham international jet set! As they fought their way through the milling crowds, Heather was chattering away again. About the size of the place, the noise, the weather again, how much hotter her destination should be, how tight her orange top felt. Barbara couldn't get a word in edgeways!

'Don't go Heather, please don't go! Stay with me!'

Then they were there, at the security barrier. The point where Heather could pass on to her new life and Barbara couldn't. There was a small crowd of people doing what people do when saying their goodbyes, hugging one another, patting each other on the back, kisses descending on cheeks or lips depending on age or ardour. Barbara had always thought of it as the sad 'goodbyes' crowd. And now it was her turn.

Heather had pulled up, her chatter finally petering out as she checked all her documents. There was a tight smile painted on her drawn face as she turned to Barbara to thank her for all her help. Barbara could see tumultuous emotions flitting across Heather's watery eyes as she tried to widen her smile, but again the words wouldn't come out.

Instead Heather leaned into Barbara, pulling her tight into her warm body, her face buried in Barbara's soft hair. They clung together, speechlessly, for long moments.

A small old woman tugged at her equally old husband's blue cardigan. They were turning away after seeing off an old friend.

"Look at them," she said tenderly, "isn't it sad when sisters are so close and have to part?"

Heather finally dragged herself away with a subdued sob, "I'm really going to miss you Barbara," she muttered as she turned, eyes everywhere but on Barbara's. Then she straightened her back and strode up to the security desk.

Barbara was having difficulty focussing herself as tears welled up in her own eyes. She seemed to be frozen in space and time. Come on Barbara she told herself, Batgirl's stronger than this! But the sight of Heather disappearing into the heart of the airport was really too much, especially when she turned, tried to smile and gave Barbara a final half-wave of farewell.

Finally those words burst out. In a strangled voice that was far too quiet for Heather to hear, but with absolute emotional sincerity, as tears began to form little rivulets down Barbara's soft cheeks.

"Don't go Heather, please don't go! Stay with me!"

"Oh my!" said the old woman to her husband, "They must be so very, very close. I think that I might cry myself!"

6 - Hanging Around

'Cell Block H, Unit 43' - his 'new' home.

It wasn't a happy home for Marco, especially as he was hanging around waiting for his latest attempt at a bail hearing due to be heard at the courthouse last thing that afternoon.

In fact 'hanging around ' was all he could do after his cell-mate, long time arch enemy 'Tiny' Roderick, had literally hung him up on the end of the cell's major piece of furniture, the utilitarian steel bunk bed. When Marco had arrived in the prison nearly a week ago, 'Tiny' had taken this golden opportunity of making Marco's life hell with a steely determination. After all, family honour was at stake, and Marco was due to pay for the way that he'd treated 'Tiny's' family in the recent past.

So there he was, the collar of his prison shirt hooked over one of the steel uprights, the neck of the shirt tight up against his thin neck, and his feet dangling about six inches off the ground. It made breathing difficult, but Marco accepted it. At least 'Tiny' wasn't adding to the list of bruises that were spreading all round his tortured body! In fact, 'Tiny' was lying happily on the bottom bunk reading from a pile of comics that had appeared miraculously in the cell, just giving Marco an occasional kick from time to time as if to keep his hand in. Getting those comics delivered looked like being one of the best investments in Marco's life!

So there he was, dangling, with nothing much to do other than to seethe about his predicament. It clearly wasn't his fault. After all, if that stupid bank manager had only handed over the codes he wouldn't have been tempted to molest the young wife. And if he'd just gone out on the bank job, there was no way that those two damned crime fighters, Batman and Batgirl, would have caught him. He was annoyed at Batman, but he was really, really annoyed at Batgirl. Especially as he'd had her strung up, at his mercy before Batman had swept in to the rescue in that horrible barn. In the melee that followed it was Batgirl that had nearly broken his knee. It was still throbbing to remind him, and then she'd almost ripped off his balls while he was lying incapacitated on the floor. A doctor had later pronounced them to be 'severely bruised, but basically undamaged' but that wasn't the point. It was the indignity of it all.

That purple female monster was going to pay for that! Oh yes indeed. He'd got plans. And he'd got very special plans for Batgirl. And it would happen soon...... very soon. He would have his hands on her again and this time Batman wouldn't be around to rescue her. He just had to be patient ................ for a little bit longer.

"Ouch!!!"

Tiny's foot had caught him squarely across his hips, just missing a more damaging impact by inches. Instantly he knew what had happened. As he'd begun to fantasise about what he'd do to Batgirl he'd made the mistake of wriggling in his artificial strait-jacket, and 'Tiny' didn't like to be distracted from his comics.

Marco grimly settled back to his quiet 'dangling'. He could wait. It was only a matter of time.

------------------**-----------------

Catwoman was on the phone when Catgirl knocked and entered her office. They were both in 'uniform'. She waved her younger colleague onto the plush sofa before finalising the call. Catgirl reflected that lots of people would be surprised that Catwoman actually had an office at all, but she'd had learned quickly that her mentor, despite her occasional dramatic moments, ran her operation on strict business lines. She wasn't such a successful jewel thief by chance!

"Okay I agree. Timings not great but we should be able to handle it. I'll make sure that the girls are in place early and then I'll meet you in the van about fifteen minutes before it's all due to go off. Your people ready as well?" there was a slight pause as she listened, then smiled, "Fine, that's a date then. See you there."

Catgirl had sat up as the call finished and raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

"Just a little thing I'm helping a friend with later today," answered Catwoman as she got up and sat on the edge of her desk, one shapely black clad leg swinging like a pendulum.

"So, you want me to help as well?"

"No Catgirl, it's not necessary, I've got everything covered," Catwoman said before quickly continuing as she saw the disappointed look spread across Catgirl's young face, "and it's not because you're just starting out in this game. I actually want you to do something else for me."

Catgirl's disappointment quickly dissipated as she leaned forward attentively to listen.

"I want you to be at the courthouse later this afternoon. There's a gang boss called Marco up for a bail hearing. I just want you to attend and let me know what happens. You might as well go suited up as well. You never know, it might get you a bit of attention."

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers
123456...8