A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Undone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

She frowned even further when the semi-naked figure of Batman appeared in shot, arms outstretched to welcome his 'guest', and with no inhibition whatsoever he pulled her to him, their lips searching for each other as they embarked on a long, torrid kiss.

The woman's hands were soon running around Batman's naked shoulders as he leaned forward and pinned her against the hallway wall, rubbing hard into his taut muscles. As their passionate kissing intensifies, Batman's hands were busy running up and down the woman's sides before cupping her breasts through the thin dress, causing the woman to break off the kiss and throw her head back in delight. Batman buried his mouth into the exposed neck and Batgirl was forced to watch incredulously as his hand slid down the woman's side, slipped under the dress, and rose slowly upwards. The woman's face was a picture of anticipation as the hand rose inexorably along the inside of her thigh until her mouth opened in a silent 'oh' when the searching fingers finally found and cupped her sensitive mound. Batgirl was transfixed at the screen, unable to drag her eyes away from the erotic scene, an involuntary 'ohhhh' escaping her own lips just as the woman's face dissolved into a silent drawn out sigh of her own.

Batgirl continued to watch the action develop with a mixture of excitement, consternation and envy. She knew that she ought to switch off and leave Batman to his privacy, but the action was so intense and her sense of abandonment so high that she simply froze in front of the monitor, her breathing getting increasingly ragged as she watched the subject of her own private fantasies pleasure this stranger. She could almost feel each touch of Batman's hands on the other woman, and it was starting to drive her wild.

Her own fantasies were suddenly distracted by the sight of Batman scooping up the woman in his strong arms and disappearing out of the view of the hallway camera. Instinctively, Batgirl quickly switched to the master bedroom camera, but to her consternation it was empty! With a gasp of annoyance she switched to the second bedroom, but that too was deserted.

"What's going on!" she mumbled in annoyance before finally flipping back to the living room, and smiling again as she found the couple framed in the centre of the room, still closely entwined, still kissing deeply, hands roaming around each other and not millimetre between them.

Suddenly the woman broke off the kiss and pushed herself slightly away from Batman, obviously breathing hard. She said something and Batman laughed, then she stepped forward and pushed Batman unexpectedly in the chest, causing him to stumble back slightly and fall backwards onto the large, soft sofa dominating the centre of the room. As he collapsed backwards, Batgirl's eyes were dragged to his boxer shorts where a mighty erection was only half disguised by the tent like pyramid that had developed between his legs. The woman's eyes too had greedily focussed on this evidence of his desire, and she said something else that caused Batman to smile in anticipation.

The woman quickly reached up behind her back and from the camera position behind her, Batgirl watched in dread anticipation as she dragged down the zipper, drew the dress down to her hips revealing a white bra band and matching panties before shimmying it down to drop at her feet. Batgirl had to reluctantly admire her erotic looking figure, powerful looking frame and wide hips, the bra cups only half visible, but suggesting full and generous breasts. Batman's face confirmed her assessment as his eyes opened wide, seemingly drinking in the sight of the beautiful woman disrobing in front of him, the tent like bulge in his boxer shorts seeming to rise even further.

There was little time for admiration though as the woman's hand immediately reached behind her again, undoing the bra fasteners and quickly shrugging it off her shoulders. All sense of teasing was gone as she rushed to get out of her clothes! A second later she'd pushed down the flimsy white panties and was stepping out of them. From the rear Batgirl's view of her was erotic enough, but she could see from Batman's expression how desirable she must have looked from the front as she started to move towards the sofa.

Then something absolutely surreal happened!

The woman stopped short of the sofa and her hands lifted up to her head. After fiddling around for a few seconds, to Batgirl's eyes, she appeared to be taking her head off!

A second later, Batgirl laughed at herself as she realise that the woman was actually removing a wig! The long bushy black hair was lifted up and thrown carelessly to one side to leave the woman's head covered with short black hair, almost crew-cut in length.

Suddenly a chill ran down Batgirl's spine, and she instinctively removed the hand from between her own legs that had been stoking up her own fires. She sat bolt upright as she suddenly realised why the woman had seemed familiar earlier.

Even though the images were in black and white she knew that the woman's short spiky hair was red! This was undoubtedly Vixen, Catwoman's chief Kitten and Chief of Operations.

"Surely Batman must know?" she thought desperately as the shock wore off a little. Should she dash in and break them up?!

It was looking like that might be a little late though as her attention returned to the monitor. Vixen was now astride Batman on the sofa and was yanking down his shorts. The mighty erection that had been threatening to burst out was suddenly released and Batgirl gasped as she drank in the sight of Batman's unrestrained manhood. Even bigger than she'd dreamt of! This was so unfair! Not only was Batman giving it to another woman, but that woman was a key member of the opposition! And one who'd not been averse to treating Batgirl roughly when she'd managed to get her hands on her in the past!

Batgirl was suddenly furious as she was forced to watch with an air of inevitability as Vixen took hold of the mighty rod, positioned herself above it and slowly sank down onto it, feeding it into her pussy, gasping silently in delight before starting to circulate her hips to manoeuvre it around every nook and cranny of her vagina.

Batman's hands had risen to take hold of Vixen's light brown bouncing breasts, and as his fingers found and worked on the large dark brown nipples, she threw her head back and started to pump her hips up and down excitedly, glorying in the feeling of Batman's thick cock sliding in and out of her sopping dark cave.

Batgirl was now so annoyed that she was ready to intervene, but something suddenly caused her to freeze in that acting of rising from the chair. A black rope-like apparition was suddenly snaking across the room, and with sense of incredulity she watched the tip rise up and wrap itself around Vixen's neck!

At first Vixen was so deeply engrossed in her love-making that she almost ignored it, but then she too suddenly froze. This caused Batman to open his eyes, and suddenly they were wide with amazement.

A black suited figure now strode into Batgirl's view. The tight, figure hugging suit left no doubt that it was a woman. With a deep sense of foreboding, Batgirl didn't need to recognise the bull-whip in her hand to know that this was Catwoman herself!

"Oh Jesus!" she gasped as she jumped up, sending the chair flying and diving out of the van, "It's a trap! And they've got Batman! I've got to help him!"

Chapter 5 - Misunderstandings

In just a few short minutes, Batgirl had raced across to the apartment block, shot up the stairs and reached the apartment door.

It was ajar, so she silently eased herself into the hallway trying hard to bring her breathing back to normal. Her initial inclination had been to dive straight into the room and to take Catwoman and Vixen by surprise, but something held her back and she paused by the room doorway to listen to the conversation in the room first.

She was thankful that she did. It wasn't so much a conversation taking place next door as a loud tirade from Catwoman.

".....and so you fat cow, I'm really going to give you something to think about if you think that you can betray me like this! If you've even breathed anything about Sankey's, I'll ............ " Catwoman's voice rose even louder, "And after all that we've done for you ...........!!"

Batgirl heard Batman say something indistinctly in the background, before being drowned out by another Catwoman outburst.

"Don't you dare interfere Batman! God, I suppose I should expect this of you -- after all, most of your so-called brains are in your dick!!"

Then it went quiet as Catwoman seemed to be getting her breath back, ended by a sudden little squeal from Vixen.

Batgirl was in a quandary. Clearly this wasn't a trap. Well, not for Batman anyway, and if Vixen really was in a relationship with Batman, then that would explain how he seemed to know so much about Catwoman's plans recently. Not being enamoured with Vixen herself, Batgirl could see Catwoman's point of view as well.

But she clearly had to do something, so after taking in a deep breath she moved slowly through the doorway.

The scene was much as she'd left it on the monitor earlier. Batman was on his back on the sofa, black cowl looking incongruous against his otherwise naked body. Vixen's dark, muscular body was still astride him. Her naked body was covered in a sweaty sheen after her exertions, but her face was grimacing in pain. The latter evidently caused by the black whip looped tightly around her neck, the other end firmly in the grip of the trim, black suited Catwoman standing four or five yards to one side.

Batman's eyes immediately opened in surprise as he saw Batgirl appear in the doorway, a fact not missed by the alert Catwoman who quickly spun round to face her.

"Ah -- just what we need. Bat-bitch! What a surprise I don't think! I suppose your 'master' has sent for you somehow to rescue him has he?!"

Batgirl glared at Batman. The sight of him between Vixen's widespread legs was making her almost as furious as Catwoman! It was a stare that no other female would have misinterpreted.

"Why Bat-bitch, I do believe that you disapprove as well!!" Catwoman laughed nastily, "Looks like I'm not the only one betrayed here eh?!"

Batgirl pursed her lips and took a threatening step towards Catwoman, but stopped as she yanked sharply on the whip, causing Vixen to squeal again as it tightened around her neck.

Quickly, Catwoman glanced at Batman. "Better tell your 'girlfriend' here to back-off and do as I say, or I swear that I'll break Vixen's neck!"

Batman swallowed hard, looking imploringly at Batgirl, and croaked despairingly, "I know it looks a bit .... err strange Batgirl, but please do what she says... I don't want Vixen hurt...."

Batgirl transferred her glare to Catwoman, but stayed where she was, bringing a smile of triumph across Catwoman's face.

"Right," she said quickly to maintain the advantage, "you can start by dragging that chair into the middle of the room." She indicated a high backed wooden chair that nestled in one corner of the room. She stepped back to allow plenty of space for Batgirl to get past without getting into striking distance. Then she turned her attention back to the pair on the sofa.

"Now then Vixen," she said caustically, "maybe you could detach yourself from Batman for a moment so that he can get up and sit on the chair?!" She gave the whip a sharp tug to encourage her to get off. Batman looked utterly defeated as Vixen cautiously dismounted, leaving his now flaccid looking cock dangling between his legs. He gave Batgirl a glance of embarrassment as he slowly climbed off the sofa and slumped onto the waiting chair.

Catwoman fumbled in her grey belt-band and produced a handful of plastic fasteners which she threw at Batgirl. "Make yourself useful Bat-bitch, tie him to the chair, and not too loosely!"

Batgirl held back, but Catwoman still had Vixen by the neck, and Batman's desperate eyes almost pleaded with her to comply.

"Oh, bloody men!" Batgirl cried in frustration as she grabbed the fasteners and slowly tied Batman to the chair. When she looked around again, Catwoman was smiling and pointing to the little phial of blue liquid that she'd set on the glass coffee table.

"Now, you can give him his medicine!"

Everyone in the room knew about the blue drug. It was Leopard Man's concoction from many months ago, and had the immediate effect of putting the user into a trance like state from which they were compliant to any suggestion made to them. It lasted from forty to sixty minutes - and had some other interesting side effects as well.

Batgirl looked searchingly into Batman's eyes. Was he really prepared to accept this final attack on his dignity? Just for Vixen! Surely not!

Batman wouldn't meet her eyes. Instead his head slumped forward in mute acceptance.

Catwoman couldn't hide her glee as she laughed out loud. "Come on Bat-Bitch -- do as you're told!" she admonished.

With an air of disgust, Batgirl eventually snatched up the phial, stormed over to Batman and quickly tipped the liquid into his opened mouth and with a snort threw the empty container to smash against the living room wall.

"Tut, tut Bat-Bitch, temper, temper," laughed Catwoman, adding more sternly "Now, get away from him!"

Batgirl retreated towards the door her face a picture of disgust which suddenly changed to shock and awe as she watched the drug take effect on Batman. His eyes had glazed over, but the side-effect was soon gloriously evident as his limp cock developed a life of its own, growing and rising before their eyes until it stood proudly up, straining towards the ceiling.

Even Catwoman seemed impressed. "My, my Batman - you've not lost any of your basic abilities have you?" she sighed reflectively. Vixen and Batgirl's eyes were both fixated on the dramatic erection, but Catwoman was soon back in charge.

"Now then Vixen my fat, treacherous kitten, seeing as you're such an expert, perhaps you'd like to get on?!" She encouraged her forward with a flick of the whip around her neck.

Batgirl was frozen to her spot as she watched Vixen's naked brown frame approach the seated figure before she paused and looked pleadingly at Catwoman. One look at her stormy features dissuaded her from speaking however and she slowly lifted one muscular thigh over the top of Batman's legs and eased herself forward until she was on tip-toes astride Batman with his erect phallus nosing around at the base of her glistening pubic mound.

"Get on with it!" almost shouted Catwoman, and Vixen swallowed hard as she eased herself downwards, gradually impaling her soft vagina on Batman's rigid pole, closing her eyes and sucking in deep breaths as she felt his hardness completely invade her dark cavity. No-one spoke for a few seconds as they absorbed the scene around them. Batman's glazed eyes unfocussed in front of him, Vixen's eyes shut tight in some combination of bliss and fear, Catwoman looking as furious as before and Batgirl's eyes wide in disbelief that this was really happening right in front of her.

Catwoman broke the spell, by throwing more of the fasteners at Batgirl. "Right, tie the fat slob's wrists to Batman's and her ankles to his knees! And don't forget Batman's instructions!" pulling on the whip as she did so and causing Vixen to gasp again as the noose tightened even further.

Batgirl reluctantly picked up the fasteners and walked back to the chair, pulling Vixens's arms forward so that they draped over Batman's shoulders and tying her wrists to Batman's at the back of the chair, ignoring the pleading look in Vixen's eyes as she did so. Well, she'd never liked her anyway!

When she'd lifted up Vixen's ankles and tied them to Batman's knees she was helpless, her not insignificant weight dragging her down relentlessly onto Batman's rigid totem pole. She gasped as it pushed deeper into her, but otherwise stayed silent. She knew better than to beg for mercy from Catwoman!

"At last!" exclaimed Catwoman as, with a flick of her wrist, she finally uncoiled the whip from around Vixen's neck.

"You know Bat-Bitch, it's at times like this when you wonder why you run crime organisations," she said almost conversationally, "some people just so disappoint you."

Batgirl didn't really hear the words, she had noted that the whip wasn't around Vixen's neck any longer, so this could be her chance to attack Catwoman? Before she could move however she flinched as Catwoman's arm flicked hard and the evil black whip flashed past her to strike Vixen's round behind a sharp, stinging blow and getting a cry of shock from Vixen's tightened lips.

"Come on Vixen, let's see some action now that I've gone to all this trouble for you!" Catwoman called out in a derisory tone.

Vixen began a half-hearted attempt at pumping herself up and down on Batman's engorged cock, but, bound as she was, couldn't get the right angle and eventually slumped forward again in something like despair.

"Oh, sod it!" shouted Catwoman in disgust, flicking her wrist hard on the black whip stock and sending the whip's tip arching diagonally across Vixen's back, getting another scream for her trouble and leaving a long, thin red line across the greasy brown skin.

This was too much for Batgirl.

"No you don't!" she shouted as she launched herself forward intending to smother Catwoman before she could recover, but she'd under-estimated her opponent who simply stepped towards her in mid flight and brought the solid heel of the whip stock hard into Batgirl's forehead.

The lights went out instantly and she never even felt herself crumple onto the floor.

Chapter 6 - Aftermath

Consciousness returned slowly and painfully.

Batgirl's eyes flickered slightly, then shut tight again as she groaned, making her aware of the throbbing pain reverberating around the inside of her head, before it concentrated into uncomfortable waves vibrating under her forehead.

She groaned again as she raised a hand to her tender, mask covered head. Gradually her eyes dragged themselves open again and she squinted around her trying to overcome the nausea from the pain that even the dim light in the room was triggering.

"Oh God...." she murmured quietly to herself as the memories began to flood back. She was still crumpled in a heap on the apartment floor and everything was silent around her, so it looked as if Catwoman must have just left? She dragged her head round, squinting and fighting the nausea again as she took in the rest of the room.

Her vision was still hazy, but thankfully she couldn't see any sign of Catwoman. Her eyes soon came to rest on the figures of Batman and Vixen, still joined and tied together on the chair. Strange, she thought, it looked like someone had thrown a red towel over Vixen. "Why would Catwoman do that?" she wondered in her befuddled state as she cautiously rose to her knees.

She had her answer after she staggered to her feet, and her eyes began to focus properly.

"Jesus!" she exclaimed in shock as she approached the two chair-bound figures.

It was no red towel after all. Vixen's smooth dark brown skin was covered in a mass of criss-cross lacerations from her neck down to the base of her spine, bright red blood seeped slowly out of the deeper welts.

"Oh Jesus," Batgirl repeated in concern as she tentatively felt Vixen's neck, breathing a sigh of relief at the slow, but steady pulse she found on the unconscious woman, "Did Catwoman really do this to you?"

Batman was staring vacantly into space over Vixen's inert shoulder, still under the influence of the drug, and as Batgirl peeked down to his lap, she noted with annoyance that Vixen was still impaled on his giant erection. He didn't seem to be injured in any other way.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers