A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Undone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

"Lucky you, you ............"

She was in the mood to give Batman a piece of her mind but knew it would be a waste of time until the drug wore off. Clearly she couldn't wait for that to happen. She'd no idea how long she'd been unconscious, and Vixen needed medical help. The state of her back was way beyond Batgirl's first aid skills!

She flicked open her communicator and called for immediate response from the emergency services.

With a start she realised that it was hardly a scene that Batman would want to be found in. She pursed her lips, tempted to let him suffer the ignominy of being found where he was before sighing, dashing into the kitchen for a knife and returning to slash open their bindings.

Unfortunately, all this did was to let Vixen's legs sag down to the floor. She was still draped over Batman. A little gingerly she placed her arms around Vixen's waist and tried to pull her up and off Batman's erect cock, but she was a heavy woman and Batgirl didn't want to damage her back. After trying a number of positions and getting her half off, she eventually had to admit defeat and let Vixen sag back onto Batman's lap. If Batman had made any sign of enjoying the feeling, Batgirl thought that she'd have blown up. But his face remained as passive as ever.

Stumped for a moment, she stood back, then realised that the solution, like the problem, lay in the drug's effects! The subject was compliant to external commands!

She instructed Batman to stand up and hang onto Vixen, which, with his leg muscles bulging he did easily, keeping the unconscious woman dangling from his cock. She then had him lay down sideways on the carpet, and to pull out of the now prone form of his 'lover'. She gulped in something approaching awe as his giant erection gradually withdrew from Vixen's sopping pussy before instructing him to go into the bedroom and sit on the bed. She then eased Vixen over on her tummy in the middle of the carpet, putting her head to one side before re-checking her slow, shallow breathing.

Nodding in satisfaction, she dashed into the bedroom where Batman was now sat on the edge of the bed, staring aimlessly in front of him again. Batgirl's eyes were anything but aimless as they zeroed in on that giant erection, still standing proud from between Batman's legs, glistening slightly from Vixen's pussy juices, veins almost throbbing in front of her eyes. It would have been so, so easy to quickly strip off her suit and ease herself onto the proud cock instead of Vixen. Wasn't it what she'd wanted for so long? But no, not like this she realised sadly and somehow she even restrained her hand from reaching out to feel as she grabbed up a towel to cover him.

It was just in time as she heard heavy, booted feet arriving urgently outside the doorway to the apartment.

Batgirl quickly placed the towel strategically on Batman's lap and rushed out of the bedroom closing the door behind her. She was just in time to greet two young paramedics and a police officer who'd rushed through the open door and were just inside the living room and staring with shock at the prostrate form of Vixen.

"WOW!" one of the paramedics exclaimed as he knelt down to check her vital signs, "she must have REALLY upset you Batgirl!"

"What...................!" spluttered Batgirl. She couldn't believe it. They actually thought that she'd done this!?

"It was Catwoman you idiot!" she spat out.

"Oh, right, OK ............ if that's what you want to go into the report that's fine by me!" he laughed cheekily.

Batgirl breathed in deeply, closed her eyes briefly before replying in a more even tone. "OK funny guy, that's what I want. Will she be ok?"

"Pulse is fine, heart sounds ok, breathing ok, but her back's going to take a lot of work. I've never seen anything like it -- whoever did it! We'll get her straight down to Emergency ...... if that's ok with you Batgirl. Will she need restraining when she comes round?"

"Can't see her rushing off anywhere at the moment, can you? We'll let Batman decide when he gets down there," replied Batgirl casually.

"Let Batman decide what?" came an unexpected voice from behind her.

Batgirl spun round in amazement to see Batman, fully suited, appear uncertainly in the doorway.

"Oh, my God! What's happened to Vixen?!" he gasped.

"Pretty obvious," I'd have thought said Batgirl sarcastically, before pointedly adding, "She seems to have made a bad choice for a date."

Chapter 7 - A Disagreement or Two

Hospital corridors are amazing places, especially the Emergency variety. Pure bedlam in fact.

Batgirl had just arrived after clearing out her surveillance gear and looked around her in dismay. The place was a seething mass of humanity dashing back and forth. Doctors, with stethoscopes flying, nurses rushing from one room and patient to another and clerical staff waving folders and papers as they shouted to be heard above the general din. All in that nasty glare of artificial light.

Seeing Robin, she took him by the shoulder, eased him past a trolley holding a hunched but silent old man, into an empty office and closed the door.

"What a place!" she gasped in exasperation, "How do they get anything done?"

Robin smiled back at her, "Not easy is it? I think that I'll stick to my 'day' job!"

"You've heard about Vixen?"

"Yeah, Batman contacted me on the way here. He's with her now. He sounded a bit ............. subdued. He didn't really go into any detail. What happened?"

Batgirl had to think about that for a moment before deciding that Robin needed to know.

After she'd finished speaking, Robin, who's mouth had opened in surprise as the story had developed continued looking at her aghast, as if waiting for more.

"That's it. More than enough in fact" she added, "What do you think we should do?"

"Jumping Catflaps!" gasped Robin, "Wow! I don't believe it!"

He caught the look on Batgirl's face and quickly added, "Well, obviously I believe it, but really ......... how did he think that he was going to get away with it? What a superstar!"

It was Batgirl's turn to look aghast. "What! You think it's okay for him to have a bit on the side with one of the opposition?! I know he might have got some information out of her from time to time but who knows what he's told her about us!"

"Look, alright, I know you're a bit starchy about that sort of thing, but Batman's pretty cool and he wouldn't have given away any of our secrets. Anyway, Catwoman wouldn't have reacted that way if he had. And he sounded pretty cut-up about Vixen when I spoke to him just now. Maybe he actually likes her?"

"Are you kidding! Have you seen that red headed monster recently?!"

"Yeah, well ........... she looked pretty fit to me when I was last involved with her!"

Batgirl's thoughts flashed back to the time when Robin had been captured by Catwoman a few months ago and had also been subject to the blue drug. It had had the same effect on him as on Batman, and Vixen hadn't been slow to take advantage then. But surely Robin would have been under the influence and wouldn't actually aware of it at the time though?! Strange.

"Your taste in women sucks Robin!" Batgirl still hadn't forgiven him for her 'rejection' the previous day, ".............. and I'm not starchy!!"

She glared at him for a few more minutes before she recognised the thin smile spreading across his boyish looking face. After a few more minutes she was smiling herself. She couldn't be mad at him for long, and he did look positively handsome when he used that smile!

"You teasing me again?"

"Wouldn't dare starch-face......ouch!" Batgirl had connected with a playful kick, but the smiles were still there. The banter was back again!

Batgirl was puzzled, "Robin.....you know.... yesterday ............." she couldn't get out the words, but Robin had understood immediately, and his face was serious again.

"Hey, I'm sorry about that. I was...... I don't know, feeling a bit weird yesterday I suppose. And you were acting a bit weird too. God, but you looked beautiful though!"

He stepped forward and reached towards her, the smile spreading across his face. "Maybe I could ravish you here, now, instead."

Now it was Batgirl's turn to feel uncomfortable as she took a pace backwards.

"Oi, hands off! This is a public place!"

Robin had stopped though and was laughing. "So, if it was a private place ........."

She pursed her lips, not liking the way that she'd lost control, and not sure how to respond.

"That would depend," she finished lamely, then, introducing a note of urgency to distract him, "Anyway, what are we going to do about Catwoman. We can't possibly let her get away with this!"

Robin raised his eyebrows quizzically, "Not sure we can do anything at the moment. She'll be holed up in her lair by now, and I've no idea where that is."

Batgirl's eyes narrowed as a thought suddenly struck her, "Maybe I do. Catwoman said something about 'Sankey's' earlier and she didn't know I was listening at the time. Maybe it's got something to do with that old warehouse down by the docks. It's supposed to be derelict, but I'm sure that it used to be called Sankey's Wharf ...... or something like that?"

Robin's reaction was immediate and not what she'd expected.

"Not a chance," he snapped dismissively, "Why would she hole up in that God-forsaken spot? It'd just be a wild goose chase, and anyway, we ought to wait for Batman."

Batgirl's exasperation showed as she put her hands on her hips.

"We don't have to wait for that big lunk to make up his mind before we do anything!"

Robin laughed again. "Wow, Batman's really blotted his copy book with you hasn't he! Hey stop!"

But Batgirl was already striding towards the door. "You stay here then and wait for your 'master'. I'm going to find Catwoman and give her a piece if my mind!"

"Come on Batgirl, wait," shouted Robin after her, "we need to go into this as a team!" But it was to no avail as the door slammed shut in his face.

Chapter 8 - A Shocking Meeting

Catgirl was so eager to meet up with their new guest that she almost fluffed her make-up!

It sent a little shiver down her spine as she remembered his touch at the meeting earlier this morning, and their brief, but smouldering glance as they arranged this afternoon's little tryst.

It had almost been spoiled when Catwoman had come storming back after lunch and had summarily announced to everyone that Vixen was no longer a member of the team. In response to shocked questions from the other 'Kittens' she'd admitted the link with Batman, but hadn't gone into details, other than to say that she'd 'dealt' with the situation. Seeing the stormy look on her face, none of the 'Kittens' had felt inclined to go into details!

When Catgirl did manage to get her alone shortly afterwards, she'd got the full story out of her. It had been hard to believe. Vixen had always been like a rock within Catwoman's organisation, and Catgirl had immediately recognised the underlying shock and turmoil beneath Catwoman's harsh expressions. They'd even hugged briefly. Not like Catwoman at all!

Then she'd pulled herself together, announced that they'd need to move to another lair and shot off to make the arrangements. Shortly afterwards, she'd left to prepare the new hide-out, leaving the Kitten's and other staff to prepare for the move. Although Catgirl was left in charge, there was little for her to do, which was just what she wanted. There was no way that she was going to miss this little assignation!

Back in her room, Catgirl glanced briefly at the trim, pink and black suited figure reflected in her mirror. She smiled back at herself, satisfied that her shapely figure was perfectly displayed before easing on her matching cowl and covering up her short, light brown hair.

Then she paused as a thought flashed through her mind. She smiled at the mirror again, before grabbing a small bottle of expensive, light green perfume from her dressing table. Back in front of the mirror, she quickly unzipped the top of her suit, pealing it to one side and revealing her beautiful, small but firm breasts. She swallowed in anticipation as she lightly touched one, feeling the light pink nipple immediately spring to attention. God, she was so ready! Swallowing again at the thought of what was ahead, she dabbed a little of the perfume tenderly in the deep valley between her taut orbs, before taking a deep breath and pulling the suit top back over her prize assets and zipped herself back up.

She'd arranged to meet him secretly in the warehouse section, but her plan had always been to go back take him back to her room. And she had no doubts about what would happen there!

It was a little dark in the vast open area, sunlight only indirectly filtering in through small windows high in the wall sides. She got to the centre, amid jumbled piles of packing cases eyes starting to search around for him. She checked her watch, and was annoyed to see that she was five minutes early. Hardly a sign of a reluctant damsel, she'd thought, but hey, Catwoman had always taught her that when she wanted something, she should just go for it. And this she wanted. Badly!

She heard a slight scuffling sound behind her and slowly turned round. "So there you are lover ....... Oh!"

Her eyes had finally picked out the menacing shape of the purple suited Batgirl crouching on top of a large case, about five yards away. Her long red hair cascaded down her back, and her widespread legs taut, ready to pounce.

Catgirl quickly got over the shock and instinctively adopted a defensive posture.

"What the hell are you doing here Batgirl!?" she snapped in annoyance rather than fear. After all, she'd captured Batgirl numerous times in the past, and with some fun results she remembered with a slowly spreading smile.

Batgirl jumped down from the case, but kept her distance.

"I don't have a quarrel with you Catgirl," Batgirl too was remembering their past meetings, "well not at the moment that is! It's Catwoman that I'm after. Where is she!"

Catgirl considered her response. She quite liked Batgirl, in fact she'd been trying to get her into bed for some time now, but just at the moment she was getting in the way of something far more important!

"Luckily for you she's not here Batgirl," said Catgirl slowly, "and in her current mood that's probably a good thing for you! You can't really expect to overpower her surely?!"

"I'm stronger than I look," flashed back Batgirl defensively, "and she's gone over the mark with Batman this time. Do you know what she did to Vixen?!"

"Well, yes ............... I know that Catwoman disciplined a TRAITOR earlier," she replied casually, before adding heatedly, "What did you expect her to do! And anyway, since when have you cared anything about Vixen?"

"That's not the point! You didn't see the state of her back did you?" shouted Batgirl, "Now, where's Catwoman?!"

Batgirl was really annoyed now and started to move threateningly towards Catgirl, who dropped her shoulders, arms outstretched and on her toes, ready to meet Batgirl's advance.

She didn't get very far.

As Batgirl rounded one of the big cases, a figure stepped out of the shadows behind her. Batgirl had a brief intuition as she caught the flash of recognition in Catgirl's eyes, before feeling a hand settle lightly on her back.

As she instinctively cringed, her body was instantly racked by a powerful shock which seemed to reverberate through every bone in her body before a dark curtain came mercifully down to blank out the pain.

"Well, Cherie, and who have we here?" said the figure, standing casually above Batgirl's crumpled figure.

Chapter 9 - Catgirl's Electrifying Experience

Batgirl groaned as consciousness gradually forced itself onto her reluctant brain. She seemed to ache all over, and this was the second time today that she'd been knocked out. It was all getting to be a bit too much!

As her eyes flickered painfully open, she realised with a sinking feeling that she was in Catgirl's apartment. Her mood wasn't improved as she also realised that her hands were tied together, and that she lay in a heap on a soft carpet in one corner. She flexed her muscles, and was surprised to feel her feet move. At least they didn't seem to be bound as well. This made her feel better, and groaning againm, she started to pull herself up into a sitting position.

"Ah ma petite, she's coming round already," came a foreign sounding voice, "I told you zat ze effect wouldn't last long!"

Batgirl's eyes were now focussing and she zeroed in onto the sight of two figures, intertwined on the sofa. One was Catgirl, her arms wrapped possessively around a tall looking man dressed in a cream and light blue suit and matching cowl. Catgirl didn't seem particularly pleased to see her.

"Oh, ignore her Dynamo! Kiss me again like that. My body's still quivering from the last one!" She tried wrapping a leg around him as well to pull him closer.

But the cream suited figure was disentangling himself and sitting up, much to Catgirl's evident annoyance. Batgirl could see now that the blue flashes on the suit were done in the shape of electric lightning bolts, and as he stood up and wandered towards her she drew in a breath at the sight of his muscles rippling under the tight material. This was a fit man, maybe the equal of Batman? "No wonder Catgirl wants him for herself," she caught herself thinking. But why was he standing over her now? Just to gloat?

To Batgirl's surprise he knelt down and cupped her cheek in his bare hand. There was an immediate soft tingling sensation, not at all unpleasant. She realised with relief that he was smiling down at her, a thin black moustache evident under his strongly shaped nose.

"I am so sorry, Cherie, I didn't realise that you and Catgirl were friends."

That left Catgirl spluttering on the sofa as she too got up. "I said that we knew each other Dynamo! We're not 'friends'!"

"Oh well, my English sometimes is a leetle rusty, but I can see in her eyes that she wouldn't have hurt you Catgirl," his other hand cupped Batgirl's other cheek, "She looks so delicate."

Catgirl snorted, "Looks can be deceptive Dynamo, and in Batgirl's case, VERY deceptive! Come back to the sofa. We don't have much time! Catwoman will be back soon and I've been looking forward to this all day!"

Batgirl's attention was drawn to the clunking noises from the corridor outside. Evidently another 'move' was on!

"But Cherie, at least you must introduce us. It would be improper to continue otherwise!"

"Oh God!" replied Catgirl in exasperation, "You Europeans certainly are different ..... but I'll forgive you if you run those hands over my body again!"

Finally, she came over and took the opportunity of detaching those marvellous hands from Batgirl's face, frowning down at her.

"Your sense of timing always sucked Batgirl!" but she did the introductions as requested, much to Batgirl's satisfaction, now totally intrigued by the newcomer.

It soon turned out that the stranger really was European. He was from the south of France, called Monsieur Dynamo, and here in Gotham at Catwoman's request to discuss some sort of joint operation. Catgirl hesitated, but didn't go into details. She then described Batgirl simply as Batman's 'helper'! Batgirl ignored the slight, keen to find out more about Dynamo.

"What's your power? What on earth did you do to me?"

While Dynamo was thinking about a reply, Catgirl butted in again. "He can control static electricity Batgirl. You have absolutely no idea what it feels like when he touches you!"

Batgirl frowned, "I think I do!!" staring hard at 'Monsieur Dynamo'.

Dynamo was still smiling down at her, and raised his hands in mock surrender, "Pardon mademoiselle, I can be much gentler as well, I assure you. Maybe you will permit me to demonstrate?"

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers