A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wins 03

Story Info
Batgirl and Catgirl give their all, Robin is frustrated.
21.6k words
4.63
25.6k
24

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
336 Followers

Title A Day in Gotham -- 9 - Batgirl Wins 03

((Authors Note --

This story follows 'A Day in Gotham - 9 - Batgirl Wins 02'.

As with all multipart series, it's best read after the earlier episodes, but I've tried to make it stand on its own as far as possible. This is part 3 of what will be a four part story.

In brief , this follows a part of Batgirl's life where she's been through a long recovery and rehabilitation period after the near tragic events in that old warehouse battling Leopard Man. She's had some more (well, a lot actually!) ups and downs in her relationship with Catgirl and developed some warm feelings for her nurse, Sister Allison that led them into some unexpected action.

An alien energy ship had been stranded in the area, in desperate need of replenishing a very specialised energy source and the Superheroes are left fighting a spreading problem as one of the crew goes on the rampage. It seems that Batgirl might be the answer to everybody's problems, but not necessarily in the same way!

I love to see comments on my stories, hopefully positive, but really whatever you feel. I can take it! (I think!)

I sincerely hope that you enjoy .......... Duke ))

Index:

1 - An Embarrassing Meeting

2 - A Crisis Conference

3 - Robin Goes Too Far

4 - Catgirl and Batgirl Don't Go Far Enough

5 - Preparation and Capture!

6 - A Peculiar Cell

7 - Batgirl and Catgirl Get A Big Surprise

8 - The Aliens Have A Problem

9 - It's Confession Time!

10 - Ups and Downs

11 - Catwoman's Nightmare

12 - More Revelations

13 - A Close Shave For Batgirl!

14 - A Warm Welcome Back

1 - An Embarrassing Meeting

Batgirl knew that her cheeks were still red as she almost fled out of the Gotham City Hospital meeting room. They actually felt hot and rosy!

This was the meeting room that Batman had taken over as his local HQ, and it had been easy enough for him to get the room allocated.

The Hospital Governors were ultra keen to sort out the cause of so many young women being found in the locality in a semi-comatose state. Up to now they'd managed to keep it quiet but the numbers had suddenly started to increase drastically and it was now running towards epidemic proportions. Two whole wards were filled and it seemed only a matter of time before it would hit the news. Panic was setting in amongst the administrators. Something had to be done! So Batman and the team had been brought onto the job.

Of course the state of the Hospital Governors' minds was the last thing on Batgirl's!

The problem was that she'd just been directly involved in an incident that had almost explained the way that these young women had been laid low. In fact, she'd nearly joined them in that horrible ward herself! And so, of course, Batman wanted the whole team to know exactly what had happened. How incredibly, incredibly embarrassing!

But there'd been nothing for it, she'd just had to stand up and describe in some detail to Batman, Robin, Catwoman, Catgirl and the young, blonde haired Doctor Stephens who was their hospital liaison what had been going on in that 'rest room' the night before. How she'd been in the middle of a steamy session with the ward nurse that had been responsible for her long recovery and rehabilitation, Sister Allison, when they'd been interrupted by that renegade black-haired doctor who was now the chief suspect!

Sister Allison had arranged for the secret tryst and the two of them had got straight into the action, almost unable to keep their hands off each other. It had surprised Batgirl a little as she normally had more self-control, but she'd been dreaming of getting her hands on the young Sister's body for so long that any form of restraint went straight out of the window as soon as they'd embarked on that first, long and lingering kiss.

Fortunately she'd been able to skip over the details of the wonderful things that the Sister had done to her on the small, single bed to take her quickly to that dramatic, explosive climax which still made her pussy tingle when she thought about it, but she'd noted their expressions as she'd set the scene.

Batman's mouth was open in shock.

Catwoman was smiling at Batgirl's evident discomfort.

Catgirl, her new found friend, persecutor and some-time lover was shaking her head in mock disbelief.

Robin's eyebrows had risen and, as he'd caught Catgirl's eyes, his own had risen to the roof in mock horror.

Only Doctor Stephens had looked on impassively as she'd had to explain in more detail what had happened when the other doctor, who could have been his twin apart from their hair colour, had burst into the room she was sharing with Sister Allison and interrupted her blissful post-orgasmic lethargy.

Looking back, she still couldn't make sense of it!

She'd been shocked and unable to move. Literally!

Some unseen force had kept her pinned to the bed. She'd still been able to see and speak, but beyond that she'd been helpless to intervene as the evil man had somehow forced Sister Allison to do his bidding. She'd apparently been unable to stop herself straddling the naked Batgirl on the bed and lifting up her bum high in the air to present her gaping, excited pussy lips to him.

Although Batgirl had had no direct view, it was clear from the Sister's facial expressions that he'd quickly taken her from behind, sending her new lover into an amazingly deep and continuous series of orgasms that had rapidly consumed her strength. The ravishing culminated in the amazing appearance of a bright, fluorescent pink ball of energy that had suddenly appeared from between her legs and drifted pulsatingly above them. Even if her muscles hadn't been frozen Batgirl wondered if she'd have been able to do anything as she watched in shock as the pink ball suddenly flew off and disappeared through the ceiling!

Then there had been that horrendous feeling for Batgirl as Sister Allison had dropped motionless on top of her naked body. Before she'd been able to react though, she'd been dismayed to suddenly find herself being moved by the unseen force herself into position for the abominable doctor to take her as well.

All had seemed lost because she could do nothing to control her actions!

Until, amazingly, the dark figure of Catwoman had burst in and distracted him!

Although Catwoman had been quickly disabled as well, the evil doctor had suddenly fled out of the room, presumably scared of further interruption and they'd been able to slowly recover and attend to poor Sister Allison who'd now joined the growing list of semi-comatose victims.

And, incredibly of course, that had meant that Batgirl had had to thank her sworn enemy, Catwoman, for her rescue! The whole episode had become a growing nightmare!

Batgirl's eyebrows curled a little in puzzlement as she considered Catwoman's actions. She'd seemed almost human and caring for the short time while they waited together for Batman to appear, but afterwards she'd quickly reverted to her mean and nasty self, telling Batman that this episode just showed how immature Batgirl was. 'Immature' indeed, she was twenty four!!

She shook her head in disbelief at the recollection as she walked down the corridor towards a ward station, then taking a quick left through some double doors into an unused examination room. She just wanted some privacy for a short while to get over the ordeal of having to tell her rather seedy story to her colleagues and friends. Not that anyone had criticised her openly, but she could tell from Batman's expression how disappointed he'd been in her, and now that she'd recently found out that he was her biological father, she felt even more embarrassed.

It was crazy! Six months ago, she'd been trying so hard to bed Batman, and only the sinister figure of Catwoman had seemed to stand in her way.

But now? Was she just suffering from denial? It was just impossible. Hard as she'd tried , she couldn't look on Batman as a father. The sight of his imposing physique still sent her weak at the knees and her pussy still tingled at the recollection, years ago, of secretly witnessing him on that bed in Wayne Mansion with Selina Kyle who she now knew was in fact Catwoman. The sight of those powerful naked hips pumping away relentlessly between that woman's legs had taken her breath away, listening to her cries of lust and pleasure as he had ravished her. Oh God, it was way too much! Her father!!

She shook her head again. She almost felt like crying in frustration at the total unfairness of it all!!

So there she was, just a few minutes later, standing by a green leather examination trolley in the middle of a strange, antiseptic sort of room and wallowing in a strong feeling of self-pity when she heard the doors swing open again behind her, and a familiar voice rang out.

"Ah, there you are you brazen young trollop. I was wondering where you'd got to!"

2 - A Crisis Conference

Hailsburt1 was co-ordinating the conference call between himself, the ship's council and his Captain.

He was getting increasingly concerned.

Ever since the ship had developed the technical fault, he'd been at the forefront of the recovery plan. He'd managed to identify a source for the unique energy that they needed to re-energise their interstellar drive. It was ridiculously simple really. When the local females copulated with each other they created a sudden burst of exactly the right energy that they needed. How incredibly fortunate!

He'd put together the 'harvesting' plan that would capture the energy without too much interference with the local populace. He'd put out a subtle radiation around the hidden ship that had increased the local females' libido and just tapped into the resulting sexual activity, limiting his 'harvesting' each time so that the women just felt exhausted and satisfied after sex. And everything had been progressing slowly but smoothly until that idiot of a Weapons Officer, Arturos5, had gone off on his own to 'speed things up'.

Since then he'd been creating chaos amongst the local female population by unrestricted 'harvesting'. His rather brutal approach literally stripped the women of practically all their energy in one go, leaving them in a semi-comatose state which was hardly likely to go un-detected and

which had now reached the point where the local inhabitants were not only aware of the activity, but were actively involved in countering it, thus putting his own plans in jeopardy!

It was why the Captain had had to 'morph' into human form to try and control the situation on the ground and to capture Arturos5 before the damage became irreparable.

And that point was approaching fast!

"Look," explained Hailsburt1 a little desperately, "Arturos5 is on the point of overtaking us in 'energy capture' . If he completes his loading before us it will be impossible to keep our presence amongst these people secret. I know that we'll then be able to return to base earlier, but we'll have transgressed one of our prime mission objectives and who knows what effect that will have on the inhabitants of the planet. They're still quite immature as a race, but they do show promise. That's why we're here to monitor them after all. And this would all be put in jeopardy if we let Arturos5 complete his work first!"

He finally dried up. It had been an unusually emotional speech for him, but at least it seemed to have impressed his audience. One or two of the council had been wavering in favour of Arturos5 as his successes had increased, but they were quietened by the general consensus that they had to stick to the original plan. The Captain was asked for his report.

"I'm currently dealing with a group of law enforcement officers who are trying to find the cause of their sudden 'epidemic' of victims. They're quite primitive in their approach, but very determined. They call the leader 'The Batman' for some strange reason!

Anyway, I've just come out from one of their meetings to review Arturos5's last attack, but they clearly don't understand what's going on. Of course, our ability to 'cloak' ourselves whilst amongst them in energy form makes it hard for us to track him, but almost impossible for them! Our best chance is to catch him in the act of harvesting because he has to drop his shielding when he morphs into human form, but clearly we don't get much warning either!

I've suggested that they spread out around the area to search for clues, but really I just want one of them to be on hand when he strikes next and hopefully we can divert one of them to the scene more quickly next time. Of course they can only be a distraction to him, but while he focuses on them I may be able to get a hold of him and bring him back."

The mention of the last attack had reminded Hailsburt1 of something getting dear to his heart.

"We almost lost one of our prime harvesting candidates in the last attack Captain. I really do need your permission to 'action' her as soon as possible. My readings show that she would provide a massive boost to our program, especially if we pair her up to that other strange female at the harvesting time."

The Captain was slow to respond, apparently pondering alternatives, "I know that you want to maximise the harvesting Hailsburt1, but this woman is also a key player amongst this team that's working to capture Arturos5. I need them all on that job really........."

Hailsburt1 was getting really desperate now however and quickly interrupted his Captain, "But I can keep the extraction levels relatively low and still get a major boost Captain. She'd soon get over it physically and, of course, as with the others, we'd wipe her memory as well. It really wouldn't stop her working on the capture plan."

Another thought occurred to him, "In fact doing it that way might give us a chance of a second 'harvest' from her as well at some later stage!"

There was an even longer pause before the Captain responded, ".............well, ok Hailsburt1, go ahead when you can, but make absolutely sure that I get her back quickly!"

That more or less broke up the meeting, and the Captain disconnected his energy comms link.

------------------------***********---------------

The young blonde haired doctor sat down in his spartan office with a frown on his face. Had he done the right thing approving that action? He shook his head in annoyance. So much could go wrong, but things really were getting desperate now and they had to move on ....quickly!

He gave out a very human sigh as he leaned back and stared at the ceiling, hoping for inspiration.

He didn't notice the dark shaped figure retreating stealthily from his open office door. Catwoman crept away silently, wondering what strange language he'd been using on his mobile phone.

3 - Robin Goes Too Far

Batgirl raised her eyes in exasperation as she turned resignedly to face Catgirl as she sauntered into the Examination Room.

She was wearing her usual tight-fitting black suit with flashes of pink around the boots and gloves, the pointed ears standing up in even brighter pink from the top of her cowl. She looked fit and healthy, and Batgirl was relieved to see that she was grinning.

"Well," she laughed as she came up to stand next to Batgirl by the examination trolley, "You and Sister Allison eh? Whatever next! You know I'm amazed. She always seemed so stuck up and officious to me. How did you possibly get her into bed?"

Batgirl didn't respond, so Catgirl continued baiting her, "Of course you do give off all those 'I'm available for sex at any time' signals don't you?! I suppose that I should be surprised that it took you so long!!"

Now, that really was too much to ignore!

"I do not give off any such signals thank you!!" Batgirl fired back heatedly, "And it ..........." She suddenly stopped the explanation in its tracks because she didn't really understand how it had come about herself! She slowly shook her head.

Catgirl quickly picked up the vibes, and put her hand on Batgirl's tense, purple suited shoulder, "Sorry, didn't mean to trivialise it lover .............. have you been to see her yet?"

Batgirl nodded, turning half away to hide the sudden glassiness of her eyes, "Yes, she's down on the ward with all the others now. She looks so ..... so ..........incredibly helpless ......"

Catgirl watched with concern as she saw Batgirl's eyes fill with tears and reached out to pull her into a silent embrace as Batgirl struggled to regain her composure. Suddenly Catgirl was worried about her. Maybe this was all too much for her after all? She was coming to see the vulnerable young woman hidden behind all the layers of protection that Batgirl had built around herself over the years.

They clung together for a while longer, and their faces were close together as Batgirl eventually pulled back slightly, almost overwhelmed by emotion and Catgirl's subtle, jasmine perfume. She felt her soft lips drawn forward, lightly brushing across Catgirl's and then she breathed out a long sigh as they pressed closer together, their lips and tongues working hard against each other in a deep, sensuous kiss. It was the sort of kiss to completely lose yourself in and Batgirl welcomed it wholeheartedly as her worries and problems dissolved, to be replaced by a more welcome emotion. Pure lust!

Even that didn't last though as they heard the room doors swinging open behind them again, and broke guiltily apart, but far too late to avoid Robin's withering comment.

"Good God, you two are just amazing! We've only just finished going through the sordid details of Batgirl's latest disastrous fling, and here you are....snogging in the waiting room!"

He stood there in front of them, hands on his hips, black tousled hair flying unruly above the black mask of his red shirted suit, a picture of righteous indignation. The critical words and delivery might have had more effect if it hadn't been for the fact that he was the junior member of the trio and Catgirl, for one, wasn't about to let him forget it. Of course the fact that Catgirl and Robin had been 'not so secret' lovers for a while might also have loosened her tongue!

"What's it got to do with you, you snivelling sparrow! Batgirl just needs a bit of comfort and support at the moment, not your pathetic attempts at high and mighty self-righteousness! You sound like Batman! Worse in fact!!"

Catgirl was suddenly quivering with anger, and Robin had taken a step back at the unexpected attack.

"I err..........didn't mean ....."

But Catgirl wasn't finished, "And I don't recall you objecting much when Batgirl and I were snogging on the bed with you yesterday either! In fact I seem to remember you saying that it was the best afternoon you'd had in your life!!"

They were both standing glaring at each other across the room when Batgirl finally intervened, "Alright, alright, let's not go over the top on this. I'm not quite a total emotional wreck just yet!"

Robin smiled at Batgirl, gave Catgirl a 'there you are' sort of look and strode over to the two young women, wrapping his arm around them in a quick 'team hug' before settling back and leaning, arms crossed against the examination trolley.

Catgirl still looked annoyed with him, but Batgirl didn't notice. She was too busy trying to hide the sudden surge of lust that had run through her as Robin had hugged them and left her pussy tingling even harder. 'Good God,' she thought, 'What's the matter with me?' as the memories of the yesterday's erotic threesome resurfaced and her pussy got busy reminding her of how good it had felt to have Robin's majestic erection stoking her up.

She looked away quickly and lost concentration for a moment before catching the tail end of Robin's follow-up comments. She'd vaguely heard him going on about how Catgirl and Batgirl had this sort of love/hate relationship and how he couldn't understand why they seemed to spend so much time tying each other up!

duke1951
duke1951
336 Followers