A Day in Gotham - Batgirl's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
336 Followers

Glancing sideways at Catgirl, she whispered "What do you think? A pass?"

"Well, I'm not sure," responded Catgirl in mock seriousness, triggering an anxious glance from Samantha at the doorway, "maybe we should check them out again just to be certain?!"

"Ah!" laughed Catwoman, "you imp.........you really are insatiable aren't you!!" Then, turning to the door again, "Two passes Vixen, celebration time I think!"

With a squeal, Blondie and Samantha hugged each other as Vixen shepherded them out of the room.

After lying together in silence for a while, silently reliving some of the excitement, Catwoman finally pulled her robe around her drained body and began to get up.

"Wow, it's a good job we only do these twice a year. Any more than that and I think I'd explode!!"

"Well, you older woman need more time to recover!" replied Catgirl cheekily as she quickly ducked under Catwoman's swinging foot.

"Right, that's enough cheek out of you young madam!" laughed Catwoman, "Let's get showered and then we need to do a final check on tomorrow night's job!"

Chapter 4 -------- Snaring a Robin

Catwoman drove up to the side of the derelict warehouse and parked in the shadows.

Both woman were fully suited-up as Catwoman and Catgirl respectively, with Catwoman's trusty black bull-whip attached to her utility belt and swinging at her hip.

They'd used one of the 'firms' ubiquitous white vans, and as Catgirl jumped out, Catwoman was already catching hold of the old, rickety looking fire escape ladder. Within minutes, they'd both reached the top, stepping out onto a flat, low walled roof. They weren't even breathing hard.

Catgirl scanned the roof quickly, there was a small looking shack in the middle which was presumably the head of the internal stairwell, but other than that it was featureless.

"Come on," said Catwoman pointing across to the other side. "We'll be able to see the Jewellery store from over there."

A quick double check showed no further movement, so they both scampered over to the wall and peered over. Below them, three stories down on the opposite side of the street was a parade of old shops. In the centre was a rather run-down, green painted shop with a set of dull, golden pawn-brokers balls above the door. The jewellery shop.

This was to be the scene of Catwoman's next planned robbery. It didn't look much on the face of it, but Catwoman had a lot of contacts in the business and she'd found out that a large delivery of diamonds was expected tomorrow. Diamonds were like catkin to Catwoman. She simply couldn't resist them, and had every intention of taking ownership of the new delivery as soon as it arrived!

Just then there was a noise from the shack as someone started to unlock the door from the inside.

"I thought you said the building was deserted." said Catgirl as the two feline forms backed into the shadows behind the shack. "It was!!" snapped back Catwoman.

-----***-----

Batgirl was getting bored with this.

Hadn't they been over all the ground before? But oh no, Batman had insisted that they check it out yet again. And, to make matters worse, she'd had to put back a hot date with her new best friend, Susan Reid to comply.

The thought of Susan sent a tingle down Batgirl's spine. Since the episode with Leopard Man last month they'd become incredibly close, and both women were keen to get closer still! In fact, it was Susan who'd rung up the night before to suggest they get together in the afternoon to try out some new toy that she'd purchased in Gotham's red-light district. Batgirl had spent the morning in a state of delightful expectancy imagining what it could be, and putting out a set of her sexiest lingerie in anticipation. Then the damned Bat Call had come in!

That turned her thoughts to Batman yet again. She'd had a crush on Batman for years, but was becoming increasingly irritated by his apparent lack of interest. Rejection would have been annoying but being ignored was damn well infuriating!

"What the hell!" she thought in disgust, "One last look around and then I'm out of here!"

She'd climbed onto the roof of the building containing the jewellery store that Batman was expecting to be raided tomorrow, and checked every nook and cranny. Absolutely nothing had changed, just as she'd heatedly predicted to Batman after they'd met up in the Commissioner's office. She was about to head back to the stair-well in semi-triumph when she paused.

"Better check on Robin though, "she thought and wandered over to the edge of the roof. This building was a couple of stories higher than the one across the street where she now focused her attention.

"Where the hell are you!?" she muttered as she scanned the roof across the street, not seeing anything. Robin was supposed to be checking out that one! She was even irritated with her younger partner she realized in annoyance. Just like she had a thing about Batman, Robin seemed to have developed an obsession with her. It had been fun when they were teenagers, but now that Robin was older, he'd started to get more confident in his approaches and she wasn't quite sure how to deal with it, or even how she felt about it. Yet more complications!

A sudden movement on the other roof distracted her as she saw the door to the stair-well burst open and Robin shoot into view, stumbling forward in his trademark red, green and yellow costume in the process. Maybe the door had been stuck. She couldn't hear any sound, but she couldn't help a smile as she imagined the "Holy.......!" and "Jumping .....!" that would have tumbled out of his youthful mouth.

She was going to wave, but Robin had now collected himself and was heading for the low wall to look down on the shop. "Better not distract him" Batgirl thought, keen to get this finished.

Suddenly another, more sinister movement behind the stair-well caught her attention!

-----***-----

"I don't believe it!" snapped Catwoman as she peeked round the corner of the shack, "It's Robin!!"

It took just a moment for the meaning to dawn. "That means Batman must know about the Job!" she whispered to Catgirl, her Cat-cowl only partially covering the expression of fury that had gripped her.

"I just can't believe it!" she gasped again in frustration "How?!"

She drew back into the shadows again to collect her thoughts. "Right Catgirl, we need to find out how much they know so we need Robin to talk! Here's what we'll do." Catgirl listened attentively, then smiled and nodded.

When Catgirl was in position, Catwoman strode out of the shadows into the sunlight, unclipping the bull-whip as she backed away from the shack a few yards. Robin was leaning on the wall, back towards them and looking down at the shop, legs spread slightly apart.

"Perfect!" smiled Catwoman evilly, as she flicked her wrist sending the tip of the whip snaking across the floor to nestle briefly between Robin's feet.

Robin just had time to recognize that something had appeared on the floor under him when it suddenly leapt up to attack him! Catwoman had flicked her wrist skilfully again causing the whip's tip to flash upwards, coiling itself between Robin's legs and lashing him hard across his manhood.

It was testimony to Batman's training and Robin's physique that he didn't just crumble in a heap, but the bellow of pain that he let out as he span around let everyone know that it had hurt.

"Catwoman!" he gasped in horror as he saw the shapely, black suited figure across the roof just about to flick her wrist with the whip again. Robin almost cringed, but instead quickly stamped his foot on the end of the whip, causing the handle to jerk out of Catwoman's hand as she attempted to wrap the whip painfully around some other part of Robin's anatomy.

"You'll pay for that!" shouted Robin in triumph as he dashed forward to attack Catwoman before she could recover the whip.

-----***-----

Batgirl was transfixed on the other roof.

She'd shouted a warning to Robin as she saw Catwoman appear, but it was drowned out in the traffic and she was helpless as she saw the attack taking place.

Suddenly all seemed to be going well though and she was cheering Robin on as he dashed towards a helpless looking Catwoman. Until that is, a shapely pink boot shot out from the shadows at the side of the shack sending Robin sprawling and rolling to a halt at Catwoman's feet! Batgirl couldn't see exactly what happened next, but presumed that Robin had been gassed because he half rose and then collapsed in a heap.

"Catgirl!" gasped Batgirl in exasperation as the black and pink suited figure emerged from the shadows, "The little minx is at it again!"

Suddenly she was torn by indecision. Catwoman and Catgirl were carrying the inert looking Robin to the stairwell and would be soon out of sight. She knew that she should call Batman, but if she called for help they might be gone before anyone could stop them!

In the end she dashed over to her own stairwell and raced down the steps, out of a back door to where her Bat-Bike was parked. At least she might be in time to follow them. Jumping astride the big racer, she hit the starter and felt the usual thrill as the engine roared sending powerful vibrations right through her pussy. "And Batman wonders why I prefer the bike!" she laughed.

Quickly, she eased the big bike into the traffic and sped around to the other building, arriving tentatively at the back just in time to see Catgirl getting into a white van which then sped off into traffic.

Batgirl was pleased with herself. They'd not escape now, the Bat-Bike being far better than the van in heavy traffic. Just to be on the safe side, Batgirl settled back five or six car lengths behind and tracked the van across town and into a light industrial sector. She had to be careful now as the traffic got lighter, but she was still able to follow comfortably until the van finally turned into the entrance to a new looking warehouse unit. Batgirl pulled up behind a similar looking unit next door which had a large, dilapidated 'To Let' sign hanging over the entrance.

"Now what?" she thought, scanning the building next door from behind a large bush. The warehouse floor looked high and featureless, but it looked as though there was a suite of offices above the ground floor with plenty of glass showing down the sides.

"Better call Batman," she decided, pulling the Bat-Phone out from her belt. Only snag with this plan was that it wouldn't work. As soon as she switched on, her earpiece was swamped with interference and no amount of adjustments would clear it.

"Bloody typical!" Batgirl swore, stamping her foot in disgust, "Batman just can't get anything right these days!"

Then she saw the power lines snaking high overhead before dropping down into a large sub-station at the end of the street. That would explain the interference, but she decided to blame Batman anyway!

So what now? If she left to make a call, they might move Robin somewhere else but it would be madness to barge in un-supported. Scanning the building again she realized that the windows down the side were overlooked from the flat roof of the building behind her. Maybe she could find out what was going on from there. Nodding her head in decision she quickly ran around to where she'd parked the bike and scaled the fire escape. Checking that it was deserted, she carefully crossed the flat metal stripped roofing and peered across the gap between the two buildings.

The windows ran along the length of the building, but only in the middle were the lights on. Batgirl had a perfect view into a large room, full of soft furnishings, but with a couple of pool tables and pin ball machines at one end. It was also full of sexy looking young woman in red corsets, frilly white knickers and suspenders, holding up sheer white stockings. They seemed to be chatting casually and sprawling about the sofa's looking extremely relaxed.

"It's Catwoman's Kittens!" Batgirl realized immediately, "At least this must be the right place!"

She settled down to watch for a while, but didn't need to wait long as Catwoman and Catgirl entered through a door at the back followed by two of her men carrying the inert looking Robin, hands tied behind his back. Dropping him somewhat roughly onto the floor, the two men turned on their heels and marched out again.

"Now what?" an apprehensive Batgirl wondered.

Chapter 5 ---------- Robin Gets the Blues

As soon as the underlings had left, Catwoman called Vixen over. She was still seething.

"Batman knows about the Job! We'll have to cancel, damn it!!" hissed the black suited figure. "Anyway, we've brought him back with us. I want to know how they found out!"

Catgirl hadn't seen her boss so angry for ages and was beginning to fear for Robin as Catwoman fingered the bull whip at her hip. Fortunately Catwoman had other plans.

"Right Vixen, get the Kittens to bring Robin round. He shouldn't be out much longer from the gas. Catgirl, go into the lab and bring me a phial of Leopard Man's blue liquid."

Now Catgirl understood. The blue liquid was a powerful drug developed by a previous associate of theirs, now in jail. Its main purpose was to put a person into a trance-like state under which they would be open to auto-suggestion and to answer questions truthfully. But Catgirl was also deliciously aware of a side effect on men, giving them enormous erections lasting for thirty or forty minutes.

"Mmmmm," she thought slyly, "I wonder what Robin's will look like!"

In the background, the Kittens had begun the process of bringing Robin back into the conscious world.

"If only he knew how they did it!" laughed Catgirl as she watched briefly before doing her errand. The Kittens had descended as one on Robin's limp body and begun caressing and massaging him all over his body, a couple of them snuggling up to his face, kissing and licking at the bare skin.

Batgirl watched this from her rooftop vantage point in wonder, starting to feel a wave of frustration building between her legs as she watched her colleague being caressed back into consciousness. "Amazing!" she thought incredulously, "and he's the one that got caught!"

By now Robin was starting to come round, head squirming back and forth, legs and arms starting to flex. At a command from Vixen , the Kitten's stood up and formed a semi-circle behind him.

Eventually, Robin's eyes snapped open, focusing on the black feline form in front of him. Catwoman had her legs planted wide apart with hands fixed on her hips and from Robin's position on the floor looked absolutely stunning.

"Holy Moses! Catwoman!!" he gasped finally after a good deal of coughing and spluttering.

The black figure kneeled down beside him and let her viciously clawed finger run under Robin's chin. Robin was re-appraising the 'stunning' and thinking more along the lines of 'menacing' as he flinched back slightly.

"I want a word with you, young Robin!" she hissed before standing up again. "Get him up and hold him," she instructed the Kittens, two of whom who bounded forward and dragged Robin onto his feet, holding his arms in vice-like grips. This was when Catgirl re-appeared with the phial of blue liquid which she handed over to Catwoman.

Batgirl had now put on her Bat-Goggles, set to zoom, so that she could see more clearly and let out a gasp as she recognized the coloured liquid in Catgirl's hand. Robin too had spotted it and knew exactly what it could do. He started to squirm and kick but a couple of the Kitten's just dropped down and attached themselves to his ankles making movement impossible!

At a signal from Catwoman, Vixen circled behind Robin, gripping a handful of jet black hair and pulling his head back sharply. Robin let out a cry in surprise and Catwoman stepped forward and poured the liquid straight into his gaping mouth.

"They never learn!" she laughed to Catgirl.

Robin's eyes almost immediately glazed over but Catgirl was more interested in the effect lower down as Robin's bright green pants immediately developed a very impressive looking bulge. Catwoman however had her mind set on business, and started to cross-examine the unfortunate crime fighter. She was desperate to know how Batman had found out about her plans for the jewellery store.

Unfortunately for her, Robin didn't know! He was a mine of useless information about Batman's various plans, but when it came to the key question he was as stumped as she was! After about five minutes of getting nowhere she gave up in disgust.

"Absolutely typical of that man!" she blazed, "He doesn't trust anyone! It was just the same when we were ............................." her voice trailing away as she realised that she was about to give away more than she wanted.

"I wonder?" thought Catgirl in surprise. She'd heard rumours that Batman and Catwoman had once had a fling a few years ago. Could there be something in it?

Chapter 6 --------------------- The Kittens get their Cream

At this point Vixen came over and whispered into Catwoman's ear. Catgirl heard it and immediately leaned over to add something herself.

Catwoman looked at the two of them, sighed briefly and then nodded, shaking her head in exasperation. "OK, I suppose so," she said.

Vixen spun round with a squeal. "Right Kittens we've got him for twenty five minutes, then we hand him over to Catgirl!"

With that, cushions were thrown down onto the floor and the four Kitten's still hanging onto Robin lay his unresisting form down on his back. The two at his feet leaned up and grabbed hold of the suit's green pants, drawing them down carefully over his hips and finally releasing Robin's enormous looking erect cock, swaying backward and forward like a flag pole as it sprang clear.

Everyone seemed to stop to admire the sight, including Catwoman who was about to leave the room. "Enjoy!" she laughed closing the door behind her. Robin himself was immobile, his face expressionless, gazing distantly into space.

"Right..........Action Stations Kittens!" shouted Vixen and immediately all the young women hooked their fingers into their frilly white knickers, drawing them smoothly down their hips with sensuous little wiggles and exposing eight expectant and already slightly damp looking pussies. Catwoman always liked to have some diversity in her organization and this was reflected in the variety of shapes, colours and thickness of their delightful bushes. Before the knickers were kicked off their feet, their hands were busy at the top of their corsets where they quickly unclipped the gauzy material covering their bosoms, exposing sixteen beautifully shaped breasts, nipples already standing to attention!

Catgirl settled down in one of the soft sofas to watch, hand drifting across her suited tummy and resting just above her pussy. Already she could feel her own arousal developing.

Batgirl was glued to the Bat-Goggles. "This really is ridiculous!" she gasped "Am I really supposed to just look on while the Kittens have their way with Robin?"

That brought her attention back to Robin's mighty erection, still swaying about vertically as he lay on his back. After all the recent attention that he'd been paying her, Batgirl had begun to wonder what Robin would be like in the nude. Now she had a pretty good idea. Even taking account the effect of the blue drug, he was enormous! And now she was starting to feel damp between her legs as well!

It didn't seem that Robin was in any imminent danger. "Certainly not to his virginity!" thought Batgirl, because she knew that Robin had been deflowered years ago at a college party. Maybe she'd just continue to watch?!

"Oh, go on then," she thought letting her own arousal take charge.

At this point, Catwoman returned with a large square looking card and loop of string in her hand. She had the Kitten's lift up Robin and stand in a group behind him before hanging the card from Robin's giant erection. She then lay down in front of the group and gave a camera to Catgirl who gleefully snapped the happy looking group. She said something to the Kittens that had them all laughing before she picked up the card and left again as the Kittens returned Robin to his place of honour on the floor.

duke1951
duke1951
336 Followers