A Day in Gotham - Batgirl's Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

Catgirl was surprised. She'd had a good look through the list herself and hadn't noticed anything, so what had Catwoman spotted? Whatever it was, she wasn't saying as she put down the lists, thanked Catgirl and bade her a friendly goodnight.

There was no doubting the dismissal and Catgirl had no alternative but to retreat out of the door, saying her goodbyes and leaving the older women to their meal. "And whatever else they get up to," she smiled to herself slyly.

Heading downstairs, she was on her way out when she noticed more light under one of the 'interview' rooms. "Strange," she thought, "now why was that?"

--**--

Robin had been fighting against his A-Frame bindings all afternoon as he'd been assailed by the sounds of Batgirl's torment being fed through the speakers from next door, but his cries and shouts of outrage had been well stifled by the tight gag. He'd been straining hard again and making no impression when suddenly he was distracted by a faint, but familiar sweet fragrance. As his head snapped around, it was delicately caught in a black gloved hand.

"Well, Robin, I didn't know that you'd decided to drop in," purred Catgirl contentedly as she came round to stand in front of him, her other gloved hand coming up to cup his face as she reached up and kissed him briefly on his forehead.

"You know, you only had to let me know that you were coming and I could have arranged for something far more comfortable. I'm afraid that Catwoman doesn't entirely appreciate you."

Robin was trying hard to talk through gag, but suddenly froze and his eyes widened as he felt Catgirl unbuckling his bel, removing a glove and easing one of her hands down the inside of his green suited pants.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiing" he gasped into the gag as the hand wrapped itself around his rapidly expanding cock. Catgirl now had her head resting on his shoulder as she smiled sweetly, carrying on an almost mundane conversation with him as her delicate fingers explored his now giant erection, before dropping down to cup his balls and to tickle the sensitive skin behind them. Robin was finding it impossible to concentrate on Catgirl's words though as the fingers continued to play around his prized possession and his squirming against the restraints was less about getting free and more about encouraging those tantalising fingers. It didn't take long for Catgirl to get fed up of the one sided dialogue though and she quickly used her free hand to loosen the gag.

"There now Robin, we can talk properly now," she murmured into his ear, "You know I'm quite disappointed that you've not come down before now. We seemed to hit it off pretty well last time you were here, didn't we?!"

Robin briefly reflected that he'd been bound, gagged and drugged at the particular time, but then realised that he hadn't been drugged the whole time, and when Batgirl had caught him enthusiastically fucking Catgirl it hadn't gone down well with his crime partner. That dragged his attention back to Batgirl. Somehow he knew that Catgirl wasn't involved in Catwoman's plans and he needed to get her to help.

"Look," he began, "....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Catgirl's fingers had reached the base of his erection and were now looping round to cradle his balls again.

"Jesus Catgirl," he gasped as her sweet smile widened into a cheesy grin, "You need to ........Ooooooooh" as her fingers started to flex loosely around the captured soft flesh, stroking against the taut skin under his legs, sending electric messages straight to his brain.

"Batgirl....." he finally gasped, then, "Ouch!!"

Catgirl's fingers had suddenly tightened around his crown jewels as she stepped back looking squarely into his face now.

"You mean Catwoman's got Batgirl here as well?" she exclaimed in shock. "Why didn't you say! She'll be in danger! Catwoman's determined to teach her a lesson for what she did to me last time. Where?"

"Next door," gasped Robin, twisting his head towards the speakers on the wall, "Please................. stop squeezing!"

Catwoman's hand shot out of his pants as she twirled round and headed for the door. "I've got to help her," she exclaimed to herself.

Robin was pleased that the pressure on his balls had gone, but he was still tied up helplessly. "Catgirl, wait, get me down first!"

Catgirl paused, but came quickly back saying caustically, "Oh Batgirl's right, you can be such a wimp sometimes Robin -- and you a Superhero as well!" She quickly flipped open one of his wrist bindings but then really did shoot out of the room to the rescue. Robin's arm finally flopped down uselessly and Robin realised in frustration that it would take minutes before the circulation got his fingers working again. And that was going to hurt!

Chapter 14 -- Unexpected Relief

As the door eased slowly open, Catgirl was careful to check the shadows. The last thing she needed was to have Catwoman find her here.

As soon as she'd peeped through the first crack, she'd seen Batgirl's semi-naked form sprawled and shackled in the middle of the bed. "Shit!" she thought sorrowfully, "Too late!"

There was a brief moment of anger, but she knew that Catwoman didn't really understand the relationship that she'd developed with Batgirl. Where the two of them had spent time inflicting erotic little tortures on each other, it had never been supposed to get out of hand. Mind you, after Batgirl's recent 'butterfly' attack she'd been planning some fun of her own with Batgirl, but evidently she'd been beaten to it, and Catwoman's response to attacks on her 'family' was harsh and pretty unequivocal!

After ensuring that they were alone, she approached the bed quietly, eyes glued to Batgirl's slowly writhing naked form. Arms straining above her head, it was clear that she was in perpetual discomfort, but Catgirl was shocked at the remains of the shredded uniform around her neck, and the torn remnants around the floor. Catwoman must have been really in a mood this afternoon she thought in horror.

As she came round the side of the bed, Batgirl's eyes suddenly flashed open, and she flinched visibly, her glistening body shrinking away from the black and pink uniformed figure.

"Oh no, not you as well Catgirl!" she almost sobbed, still wracked by the sexual tensions undulating through her body.

Catgirl was immediately at her side, hand running soothingly across Batgirl's moist cheek.

"Not my doing Batgirl. Catwoman seems to have taken a dislike to you unfortunately."

It was then that she spotted the gas device attached to Batgirl's nostrils, and the black dildo strap-on sat securely in her pussy.

"Oh dear, I see what they've been up to. You poor thing."

Batgirl felt a brief flash of anger. "No thanks to you Catgirl! I gather that they're your idea!"

"Well, true," her nemesis responded, "but I wasn't planning on using them on you! Well, not just at the moment anyway. Here let me take this off," she added as she leaned forward and removed the nostril device that had been tormenting Batgirl all afternoon. "And maybe I can help out a little further.............?" she continued as she let her fingers run loosely over one of Batgirl's erect nipples, sending flashes of desire straight to the heart of Batgirl's befuddled brain.

Catgirl was looking closer at Batgirl's reddened breasts as she spoke. They were both covered in nasty little bite marks, but still standing proud, nipples aloft. "Wow!" she exclaimed, "it looks like they've been eating you!"

"It wasn't Catwoman, it was that bloody Zatanna!" flashed back Batgirl angrily.

"Who?" queried a perplexed Catgirl.

"Oh never mind!" Batgirl responded in weary disgust and would have gone on but Catgirl bent her head over one breast and, very lightly, ran her lips and tongue over the angry surface paying special attention to the taut nipple.

"Ohhhhhhhh My God," whispered Batgirl as more pleasure waves washed over her.

"More?" queried Catgirl cheekily.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm" responded Batgirl as she closed her eyes and let Catgirl start to stoke up the fires again that had been burning inside of her all afternoon.

After giving both breasts the same soothing treatment, Catgirl gingerly reached down and took hold of the dildo easing it slowly out of its dripping lair. Batgirl gave a long low moan as her vagina almost begged to have it back again, but she was soon twisting about in eager anticipation as Catgirl's delicious tongue began to lick and flick at every little nook and cranny in her pussy.

This time, as the pleasure built up to excruciating levels, Batgirl knew that there would be no last minute disappointment, no gas to dampen the fire. She just needed one touch to her clit and it would be all over. She squirmed and squirmed, but it wasn't happening! Where the hell was it? "Don't tell me Catgirl's going to leave me like this now!" Batgirl thought as she dragged open her eyes painfully again. Catgirl's head was still poised above her pussy, but she was looking playfully at Batgirl, "Ready?"

Batgirl tried to form words but couldn't. She simply nodded her head urgently instead and watched transfixed as Catgirl's mouth sank back down to her pussy, lips surrounding Batgirl's clit as she sucked it tenderly into her mouth. It was enough.

Batgirl's tortured muscles finally exploded into string of blessed convulsions as a strangled cry escaped her lips, and her body gyrated under Catgirl's hands. Her whole body was finally alight with glorious sensations!

"I seem to be getting pretty good at this!" reflected a pleased Catgirl as she held onto Batgirl, feeling the twinges from her own pussy as she jealously watched the gigantic orgasm rip through her arch-enemy. Then Batgirl went limp in her hands as her body finally relaxed and she passed out.

Chapter 15 -- A Kind of Escape

Batgirl's return to consciousness was slow and pleasant. She felt warm and glowing as her body gradually recovered from the battering it had taken, finishing with the immense high that Catgirl had just given her. She seemed to drift pleasantly for a while, almost floating on soft, comforting clouds until gradually her senses began to return. She soon realised that her wrists had been freed and she had curled up on her side, still on the bed but in a foetal position, hands resting calmly across her pussy, clamped between her thighs.

As she finally opened her eyes she cringed slightly from the sudden brightness. She could vaguely make out figures in front of her but she couldn't yet focus properly. Then she

thought in confusion that she must be dreaming. Somehow Robin had appeared in the room with Catgirl kneeling beside him? How? She struggled to comprehend.

That was until her focus had sharpened and she could see that her red shirted Robin really was there. Not only that, but his green suit pants were down by his ankles and Catgirl was greedily licking at a very impressive looking erect cock! Batgirl opened her eyes wide in shocked amazement, just as Catgirl decided to take Robin's cock deep into her mouth, gradually sucking the vibrant beast down her throat. Robin's eyes were closed, his hands gripping Catgirl's cowl and his face grimaced as he struggled to retain control. But when Catgirl's tongue started to wrap itself around his captured member he lost it completely, driving hard into Catgirl's mouth as his juices exploded deep down her throat.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah," gasped Robin in delight.

"Robin!!" gasped a now thoroughly awakened Batgirl in dismay as she sat bolt upright.

Robin's head snapped round, "Batgirl! I ................."

Their eyes locked for a moment in shocked uncertainty before she noticed his eyes dropping from hers and drinking in her naked form. Robin had never seen her nude before, and suddenly as her state of undress dawned on her, one hand shot down to cover the soft brown fur between her legs, while her other arm looped around her bosom to cover her breasts. She knew it must look ridiculous and she knew that she'd gone bright red. She was just so confused!

Catgirl confirmed her judgement as she jumped up, licking her lips and smiling at Robin. "There, that's you seen to as well."

Looking around at Batgirl's now prim pose she laughed, "It's a bit late for that now Batgirl, he couldn't take his eyes off you when you were in dreamland! I had to work really hard to distract him.................mind you it was worth it in the end, ................ wasn't it Robin?" She slowly ran her tongue around her lips as she said it and laughed again as Robin too realised his own state of undress, turned quickly away before dropping down, grasping his pants and yanking them back up.

Glancing at her watch, Catgirl suddenly realised how long they'd taken and was now keen to get her charges out of the way before Catwoman returned. Her guardian always had a soft spot for her but Catgirl wasn't keen on trying to explain the current scenario if she returned before they'd got away!

Batgirl was just as keen to go as anybody, but there was a problem.

She nodded at the remnants of cut and shredded purple uniform lying around the bed. "I can't go out looking like this!" she blurted.

"Oh I suppose not," responded Catgirl wearily, "Mind you, you'd have some fun in this neighbourhood!" she added with a smile that was most definitely not returned!

"Right Robin, make yourself useful, here's the key to my room. I've left some jeans and a top on the sofa. Batgirl can have them if it gets her out of my hair!" After giving him some directions and pushing him urgently towards the door she sat down on the bed next to Batgirl.

"Not like you to be shy Batgirl, are you and Robin ................................?"

"No we're not!"

"He is kind of cute though?"

"That's none of your concern! And you can keep your paws off him Catgirl!"

"But if you're not interested .............."

Batgirl simply pursed her lips, held herself tighter and refused to answer.

"Mmmmmm," responded Catgirl eventually, "Interesting .......... "

Batgirl breathed out a long sigh of resignation and was about to treat Catgirl to a long tirade of expletives when Robin bustled back in, putting down the jeans and lemon top next to Batgirl.

"Well, at least turn round while I put them on!" snapped Batgirl.

Catgirl laughed at Batgirl's discomfort. "Better do as she asks Robin, she's acting like an old washer woman at the moment! And did I hear a 'thank you' for the gear Batgirl?"

Batgirl was busy dragging up the jeans, taking extra care to ease them slowly over her tender pussy before fastening the belt and examining the slouch fitting and shredded knees.

She picked up the lemon top and started drawing it over her head.

"Of course I 'thank you' Catgirl," she replied cattily, "but I thought that you'd have better dress sense than this!" By then she'd pulled the tight, stretch top over her bosom and was trying to draw it down to cover more of her tummy, but only succeeding in displaying some spectacular cleavage.

"Don't be cheeky, that's expensive designer stuff," replied an annoyed Catgirl, "You've got less dress than Catwoman!"

Then she took in the sight of the bulging top. "My, my Batgirl, it does look a bit tight. Have you been putting on weight? What do you think Robin?"

"No I haven't!" exclaimed a mortified Batgirl but she was distracted by Robin, who'd turned round at hearing his name and was looking at her in wonder, mouth open.

"Wow, awesome Batgirl!" he gasped eventually, eyes riveted on the sharp points in the top made by her erect nipples.

Batgirl gave up trying to re-arrange the top to look respectable, slipped on the pumps and jumped up in exasperation. "Come on Robin, it's time we got out of here." She certainly didn't fancy another meeting with Catwoman.

"Err, hang on people!" shouted Catgirl, "It would look better for me if you fastened me up. At least you can pretend to have overwhelmed me to escape!"

Batgirl paused on her way to the door, and turned round smiling, the aching was easing and her spirit was returning.

"I'll 'overwhelm' you all right you little imp!" she laughed, suddenly a little sorry for her sour attitude. Catgirl had released them after all, and she had given her the biggest orgasm of the day. It would be churlish to refuse.

She jumped back on the bed, pushing Catgirl around in a mock fight before grabbing her wrists and fastening them to the shackles that had previously held her to the bed-head. Both woman were breathing hard as she knelt closely over Catgirl's face.

"Thanks Catgirl, don't know what we'd have done without you," she whispered as she bent forward to give her a kiss of gratitude on the cheek. Catgirl was quicker than she'd expected though and twisted her face round to capture Batgirl's lips with her own. Before she'd realized it Batgirl's lips and tongue were pressing hard back as they indulged in a short, passionate kiss. Eventually she had to pull away, but both woman were breathing even harder now.

"Remember your promise Batgirl," Catgirl whispered back huskily, "Next time?"

Batgirl realised that she was referring to a promise that she'd made Catgirl some time ago, and that involved making love to her if Catgirl ever captured her again. She'd regretted it at the time, but suddenly the thought seemed more appealing. "Next time," she responded with a knowing smile, then she was up and heading back to Robin who'd watched the whole episode in some dismay.

Still they couldn't get out as Robin suddenly decided that he ought to thank Catgirl as well.

Before she could stop him, Robin had dashed back to the bed, leant over and planted his own lips onto Catgirl's who, when she'd got over the initial surprise was responding enthusiastically. Batgirl crossed her arms in frustration as she waited for them to stop, but as she watched Catgirl's body start to squirm under Robin as he started to run his hands over her suited breasts, she could stand no more. She walked back and grabbed Robin by the collar, yanking him up. "Come on numbskull, there's no time for that!"

Catgirl was reluctant to let them go now. Being tied up and kissed was really quite pleasant she thought in delight, but there was something else she needed to do. She called Robin back as he started after Batgirl and whispered into his ear. Robin smiled and nodded back at her before dashing out off the room with Batgirl.

"What was that all about?" asked an exasperated Batgirl.

"Oh, nothing important," lied Robin as he desperately tried to remember the telephone number that Catgirl had whispered into his ear.

--**--

Catwoman and Zatanna were glued to the security camera screens in that back of Catwoman's office.

"God," snorted Catwoman, "I thought that they'd never go!"

"All part of the plan then?" replied Zatanna evenly.

"Well, not exactly. I hadn't expected Catgirl back today. I was planning to let Robin escape somehow and rescue Batgirl himself. Anyway," she added watching the screen showing the tethered Catgirl on the bed, "it all worked out in the end. I only wanted to make sure Batgirl realised that there are some boundaries that she can't cross and I think that we got that message across in no uncertain terms!" She laughed mirthlessly.

"You're happy that Catgirl let them go then?" queried Zatanna slowly, "She seemed to be getting pretty close to them."

"Oh, the three of them are still young, early twenties. Generally they just tease each other. It's all down to hormones I guess. If it came down to it I know that I can rely on Catgirl, and who knows, their relationship might be useful at some stage."

"Well maybe so Catwoman. It's your business after all. Want me to nip down and let her out?"

Catwoman looked sideways at Zatanna and smiled, before slipping her hand inside the folds of the blonde's robe to cup one of her generous breasts. Then she was pulling her friend over towards the sofa.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers