A Day in His Service

Story Info
Full day in the life of a slave.
4.6k words
4.02
49.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sun begins streaming through the bedroom window, becca awakes with a bit of a start afraid she has overslept. Uncurling from her place at the end of His bed, she carefully folds her blanket into a neat square and places it on her tiny pillow. Quickly, she rubs her big brown eyes to rid them of the sleepy that is there and then straightens herself up, stretching lithe little limbs and coaxing them to life. Looking briefly at her Master, her Adam, she sees He is still asleep and a relieved smile stretches across her small face. She slides off the end of the bed and bare feet carry her naked body towards the bathroom, knowing this is the only time of the day when she doesn't have to ask permission to relieve herself she sits on the toilet and does her morning business, the door remaining open so that in this act nothing is hidden from Him even as He sleeps.

Turning the knob on the shower, she feels the steam begin to rise in the bathroom and she slips beneath the warm stream and begins her morning ritual of preparing herself for Him. Hands reach up and smooth the warm water through her hair and over her skin, and she begins washing her beautiful, near waist length brown hair. Rinsing out the soap, she then applies conditioner and lets it sit while she goes about the rest of her ritual. First, she brushes her teeth (yes, she really brushes her teeth in the shower) and then she lathers up a squishy with body wash and begins rubbing the suds over her lithe body. Reaching for the razor she replaces the blade and begins her morning ritual of removing all the hair from below her neck: shaving her armpits and arms and pussy and pussylips, her legs and even her feet and toes. Rinsing off her body and hair she slips out of the shower and dries herself off, smoothing lotion over her skin and then brushing out her still wet brown hair, knowing it will dry naturally. Looking at herself in the mirror she smiles softly and notices how the beauty of her love for Him seems to radiate through her pores and make her beautiful too.

She moves gracefully into the kitchen seductive steps carrying her as if He were watching her. Trying to decide what to fix Him for breakfast she opens the refrigerator and cabinets until she decides that He's getting scrambled eggs and bacon and toast. Moving back to the refrigerator she gracefully folds at the waist and grasps 4 eggs and 4 slices of bacon which will ensure there is enough for a small portion for her. She pops open her morning coca-cola, the one indulgence He still allows her every morning (mostly for His own sanity, she is sure), and takes a big swig of the delicious nectar as she reaches down and pulls out 2 skillets. Adding a little cooking spray to each one she sits them on the stove and grins as she hears them sizzle. Breaking the eggs into a bowl she scrambles them with a fork and pours them into the sizzling skillet and then adds the bacon to the other skillet...moving quickly between the two skillets so nothing burns or sticks. She grasps four pieces of bread and puts them into the 4-slot toaster pushing the button down and then spinning round to the cupboard to pull out two plates, a large one for Him and a small one for herself. Spinning his plate over the taut skin of her fiery little belly, she ensures it is safe for Him and then polishes it to a shine with a spare dishcloth before adding both plates to the wicker breakfast tray she uses every morning. Moving swiftly back across the kitchen she lifts the skillet from the stove and slides a large portion of eggs on His plate and a small portion on hers, using tongs she places three slices of bacon on His plate and one on hers and then slips both skillets into the dishwasher. Hearing the toast pop, she giggles at the perfection of her timing and butters the toast before placing 2 slices on His plate and 2 on hers. Sliding again to the cupboard, she reaches up and pulls down a large glass for Him, spinning it over one of her always erect nipples to ensure it is safe and once it proves so, filling it with orange juice and adding it to the tray. She places the rest of her coke on the tray as well and then adds silverware and napkins and lifts the tray softly from the counter.

Sliding gracefully out of the kitchen she saunters to the bedroom and then to the side of the bed. The girl smiles as she looks down and sees her well worn cushion on the floor beside the bed, one of several strategically placed cushions throughout the house, remembering how she protested about them but He insisted on them for her comfort when kneeling as she should. As a bright grin flashes in the morning sun, she sinks down to widely spread knees upon the cushion beside the bed and lifts the tray up, mouth opening and words escaping for the first time this morning, "Master, good morning. Your becca has brought breakfast."

She giggles as he does his morning growl and rolls over and lifts the tray from her hands placing it over His lap. Small hands flutter gracefully and rest palm up upon her open thighs, occasionally glancing up at Him, waiting for what she knows He will do next. He pats the bed and her heart soars as she leaps up beside Him and He begins to eat His lovingly prepared breakfast. "Eat, My beast." He commands, and she eats her small portion and finishes her coke as He eats. He finishes breakfast and shoves the tray toward her, the signal that she's to hop out of bed and return the tray to the kitchen while He gets up and goes to the restroom. Loving the routine of it all, becca slips off to the kitchen and puts the dishes in the dishwasher and wipes down the tray before hurrying back to the bathroom and Him.

"Master, do You wish me to draw a bath for You or do You wish a shower this morning." He replies that he will shower, and she turns on the water for Him and lays out a clean fluffy towel for His use. He slips into the shower and she scurries into the bedroom to lay out His clothes before He calls her to finish washing Him. Just as she lays the jeans, t-shirt, and socks on the bed she hears His voice call her to finish cleaning Him and she runs back to the bathroom and kneels in the shower taking the washcloth and cleansing His body for Him. He smiles and gently reaches down to caress her skin and then turns off the water and looks at her. That look tells her to hop out of the shower before He does and prepare to dry Him. She leaps from the shower and opens the warm towel to Him, smiling as He steps out and she begins toweling the droplets from His body, moving to a kneel before Him she looks up at Him hungrily.

"Master, may Your beast please You?" she begs from His feet. He chuckles softly and ruffles her hair again. Looking down at her he nods is assent and moves to sit on the edge of the bed as she follows along hungrily and returns to her place on her cushion. Little hands snake up His legs and coax His shaft into her warm waiting mouth, and she begins to suck on Him, caressing Him with her soft wet tongue dancing over His lengthening cock. He moans and braces himself on the bed as she continues to suckle and tongue His shaft, hands dancing over His balls massaging them coaxing Him. becca's head bobs back and forth on her Master's cock, settling into a rhythm until He begins to moan more and more. She continues her ministrations on Him until she feels His balls twitch and knows she's about to get the rest of her breakfast. He spurts into her mouth and she begins swallowing down His warm, salty seed. Moaning happily, she milks His cock with her hot little mouth, taking all of the cum as it slides down her throat and He slowly returns to reality. He smiles down at her as she swallows one last time and nuzzles her face between His legs to lick Him clean. The look in His eyes speaks volumes, and she know He was pleased with her. He leans over to pick up His clothes and just mutters the word, "chores." She nods and places kisses on His feet before sauntering her way out of the bedroom and back to the kitchen.

He watches her go with a smile and turns to dress Himself, knowing He could require it of her but also knowing that its just easier to put His own jeans on. His girl hurries off to the kitchen to finish cleaning up the breakfast dishes and such. She finishes loading the dishwasher and turns it on to run as she wipes down the counter and stove top. As he moves to the computer for His morning activities she slips back into the bedroom, gathering dirty clothes and making the bed. Bed made, she moves to the bathroom and tidies up in there before grabbing up the dirty clothes and scurrying down to the laundry room to pop them in the washer. Knowing this takes care of her morning duties she returns to Him, and kneels on her cushion beneath His desk, wrapping herself around His leg comfortably as He works. Occasionally He reaches down and runs fingers through her hair, or caresses her cheek. These moments are the ones when she realizes how much He loves her, and how much she loves Him in return.

Hours pass, and she hears His tummy begin to rumble. Stirred from her comfort at His feet by the sound of His need, she looks up at Him. "Shall I prepare You lunch, my Master?" she asks with her whole heart. He looks down at her and chuckles, "Stomach was growling that much, huh? Doesn't seem like its been that long since breakfast, but time flies. Make us some lunch, love." Hearing Him call her "love" makes her heart just dance. Lithe legs straighten as she lifts from her knees at His feet and shakes her legs so that they wake back up from falling asleep. He chuckles at her little dance, and she sticks her pink tongue out at Him playfully. Quickly, He reaches up and snatches her by the hair and pulls her mouth to His, claiming her mouth with a passionate, tongue-tangling, heart soaring kiss. Pushing her back from Him, He pats her tushie and sends her off to the kitchen to prepare lunch.

Slipping back from Him she tosses long brown tresses over her shoulder and skips away from Him. Her pert breasts bounce as she moves away from Him and into the kitchen. She makes a funny little face and taps her fingers on her chin trying to figure out what to fix, but settles on the none-to-exciting, but always good, sandwiches and chips with oreos for dessert. She pulls out two plates and places hers down on the table and then grasps the other in her hands, pulling it to her body and sliding it down to between her thighs, running the edge of the plate between the soft pink flesh of an always aroused pussy. Grinning as the plate proves safe, she pulls it up and wipes it clean placing it on the table. Reaching atop the fridge she pulls down the bread and pulls out six slices, planning on making two sandwiches for Him and one for herself. She opens the fridge and pulls out ingredients...baloney for herself, ham and turkey for Him, cheese, mayo, and pickles for her sandwich but not for His because He doesn't like pickles. She assembles the sandwiches and places them on the plates, and then adds chips to each plate along with oreo cookies. Grabbing two glasses from the cupboard, she tests His for flaws and then fills it with ice. She pours freshly made sweet tea over the ice in both glasses and sets His plate and glass at His place on the table, and hers next to her cushion on the floor. Moving to the door of the kitchen she sings out sweetly, "Master, lunch is ready. Do You wish to eat in the kitchen or do You want me to bring it out." She sees Him rise from His chair and walk toward the kitchen, and thus has her answer. Becca stands politely behind His chair until He is seated and then she sinks to her knees upon her cushion beside Him, as always thankful for the kindness of the cushion. She watches as He begins to eat and waits for Him to permit her to eat as well, smiling as He points to her food and nods. "thank You, Master," she whispers and then delicately eats her lunch. He scarfs down lunch as usual and downs the tea in a gulp. Without a word from him, she refills His glass and puts the dirty dishes on the counter, to be taken care of during afternoon chores. He pushes back from the table and returns to the living room. "Mine, do your afternoon chores, plan dinner, and then I wish to see you dance for me." Hearing his request, she nods quickly, "Yes Master" and sets about her afternoon chores.

He returns to his work at the computer, and she starts unloading the dishwasher. Looking over each dish as she puts it away, thinking of all the shared meals they have had in their time together. She puts away each dish and then re-loads the dishwasher with the afternoon dishes, knowing that she won't run the dishwasher again until after dinner has been prepared and served. Wiping down the counters again she goes to the refrigerator and the recipe box and plans dinner, putting the meat for the roast in the refrigerator to thaw. Becca returns to living room by way of the linen closet, pulling out the vacuum cleaner. She plugs it into the wall and quite sexily goes about vacuuming the carpeted rooms. Her hips sway and breasts heave as she goes about her work, heart soaring in the mundanity of the chores and the firmness of His control over her. These are the moments where she feels His Mastery most. As she finishes vacuuming, she walks to Him and brushes a kiss to His cheek and then puts the vacuum away and heads back down to the laundry room. Becca takes out the clothes from the washer and puts them into the dryer, setting it and hopping back up the stairs.

"Master, how does roast sound for dinner?" she asks, hoping it will be satisfactory.

"That sounds fine, Mine. Make some bread to go with it. You might want to go on and get those started before you dance for me, love. I know how long they take to cook. And, yes, you can use the bread machine. I'm not cruel!" He chuckles softly and rises from His chair scooping her up into a hug before setting her back down on the ground with a pat to her tush.

She giggles, and repiles "yes, Master." And looks at the clock amazed at how fast the day has gone by, it is already 3 o'clock and if dinner is to be ready by 7, when he likes to eat, she will need to get it cooking soon. She moves off to the kitchen again and pulls out the big roasting pan, preheating the oven as she does so. Moving to the counter, she pulls out the cutting board and then gathers up carrots and taters for the roasting pan. She slices the taters and carrots and puts them in the pan with a bit of water and places them in the oven to cook for a while before adding the meat later. All the while she is spinning and practice-dancing as she works, preparing herself to dance for Him. Becca gathers up the bread mix and yeast and adds them to the bread machine setting the timer on it to cook the bread, knowing it will take about 3 hours, so she sets it to start about 5 minutes before 4. Moving about the kitchen she whips up a batch of brownies for dessert and then just as the bread begins baking she adds the meat to the roasting veggies and slips out of the kitchen.

She returns to the living room once more, "Master, dinner is cooking, shall I dance for You now?" she asks with heart a flutter.

"Yes my girl, dance for Me."

She smiles as He moves to the couch, and she moves to the center of the room and kneels softly there spreading thighs wantonly wide as she waits for permission to begin. She looks up and sees that He has pressed the button on the cd player, playing her favorite song to dance to when she dances for Him. The music begins to play and she begins to writhe upon the carpeted floor. Her hands moving rapidly over sensuous curves as she moans softly, the need of a beast pouring fourth as she locks gaze with the one who owns her completely heart and soul. She winks letting Him know this dance, and this girl, are His. She gyrates on the floor, thighs quivering as her musky scented passion rolls down her legs. Hands grasp at her heavy breasts as if begging for Him to touch them to tease them. Hands roam all over slave flesh showing Him all He owns and all she can offer to Him. She tosses her head back and moans with the music, pulse racing as hands move to between her legs and dance along her heat nearly scorching herself with the temperature as the need over takes her and she collapses back to the carpet. She writhes upon the carpet again, spreading legs wide and displaying herself for Him, begging Him with body and soul, exposing her own need as she dances, grinding little body as hands tear at her hair in frustration, a primal scream of desperation streaming forth from a coral lips as eyes blaze at HIm with passion and fire, body moving with unleashed passion as hands tear against her flesh trying to rid the body of this need. Becca turns and moves to all fours, sleenlike she begs to Him, craving Him, eyes locked on His as she crawls toward Him... achingly slowly, hand over hand, moving to Him brown hair in tangled tussles on naked flesh as she growls low with the need inside and collapses at His feet a pile of sweat and desire, whispering to Him, "nitainhan."

He looks down upon her sweaty body, pleased with her service and her dance He scoops her up into his arms hugging her close to His body. Leaning into her He kisses her softly as she hears the timer on the oven go off and sighs a little. "Excuse me, Master, i need to finish preparing dinner. Shall we eat in the dining room tonight?"

"Yes my little beast, and thank You for the lovely dance my sweet."

"You are welcome, Master. I love You, Master" she says as she scurries back to the kitchen to finish dinner preparations.

The tired little beast, still covered in sweat from her dancing rushes into the kitchen and pulls the roast from the oven, using a knife to slice it up and place put it all in a lovely serving bowl...reaching for the nicer plates she again runs His over her skin to ensure it is safe. She places the plate on the dining room table at His place, neatly folds a napkin, and lays the silverware out to the side. She finds a large crystal glass for His tea, and sets it out as well. Returning again to the kitchen she pulls the finished bread from the machine and slices and butters it before taking it and the bowl of roast and veggies to the dining room table. She fills his glass with ice and then takes a carafe of tea to the dining room. She places the brownies in the oven to bake while they eat knowing they will be all warm and gooey. Lastly, she lights the candles on the table and moves to call for Him, making one last check to be sure everything is perfect she quickly brushes her hair back from her face and straightens herself more, moving to the door way and calling out. "Master, Dinner is served my Love."

Her heart soars as He rises and moves into the dining room. Pulling His chair out for Him, she waits until He is seated and carefully lays the napkin over His lap. She leans over Him, and moves to fill His plate with the delicious food, adding a slice of buttered bread to His plate as well before filling his glass with tea and then moving to stand as He eats. He watches his beast, knowing she won't eat without permission, but loving watching her body as He eats. He points to the ground near his feet and she knows to kneel there quickly. This is one room were there is no comfy cushion, as it would negate the formality of the meals here. She kneels upon the beautiful hardwood floor and spreads her legs wide, straightening her back up and tilting her head up to gaze upon Him. Occasionally He reaches down and offers her a nibble of meat or a bit of potato. He eats until He is full and then places the plate of food down on the ground for her to finish off. Becca reaches down and gobbles up what is left of the food.

"Dessert, Master? I made brownies, thought we could have them with ice cream."

"Hon, I'm stuffed. Let's have dessert later. Come cuddle with me on the couch for a bit." He replies with a smile.

12