A Day in My Life

Story Info
slave's frisky behavior is punished.
5.1k words
4.43
58.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your alarm woke me with a start this morning. "Get up girl," you growled. 7:00 am seemed to come early today after the late night we spent. I was still a little stiff from the strenuous activity but I somehow persuaded my body to move out of the bed. I wearily started for the bathroom to begin my morning responsibilities. A swift crack on my ass from the flat of your hand inspired a change in my demeanor and I dove into my duties with renewed energy.

I live with you as your lover and slave. Each morning it is my job to draw your shower and bathe you for the day ahead. This morning was no different. I hurried to the bathroom where I adjusted the water for the temperature and pressure that I knew you desired. I got in the tub on my knees and waited for you to join me. Soon after, you appeared. I began to scrub you in the manner you taught me, starting with your hair and working my way down. I couldn't help pausing as I was about to start washing your cock. This has always been my favorite part of the morning activities. Worshiping your cock comes so naturally to me and cleaning it in the morning is a natural extension of this adoration. It thrills me to know something I enjoy so much also brings you such great pleasure. Every once in a while you allow me the treat of using my mouth to clean you, rewarding my efforts with the day's first cum. However, today was not one of those days. Before I could finish washing, you brusquely pushed me aside with the words, "that will be enough."

I scurried out of the shower, put on my bathrobe, and headed for the kitchen. I knew today would be a busy day for you. Not wanting to waste any time, I went directly about making your breakfast so that it would be just as you expected. Finally you joined me and started the coffee. I served your breakfast and awaited your next instructions.

Breakfast is the time when we discuss your plans for me for the day. My schedule always includes household chores, although sometimes you give me additional assignments. These vary from mundane activities to structured opportunities for learning and growth. I always approach these tasks with excitement, especially when you challenge me with opportunities for physical or sexual growth. Today's assignment was not going to be one of those opportunities, however.

"I have to work late today," you told me. "In addition to your normal day's duties you will bring dinner to the office at 6:30. Do you understand these instructions?"

"Yes, my Sir," I nodded that I did.

You left for work and I went about my morning, completing the jobs that you left for me. I have always taken great pride in my duties. I know it pleases you to come home to a house that is exactly as you expect it should be. I got a warm feeling many times today as I thought of the smile that crosses your lips when you reward me. More then once I thought about what those rewards can entail - sometimes it's just a kiss, other times it's much more. Last night fell under the later category. I was so lucky to be treated to an evening of anal play, though in truth it was really a delight for both of us. I loved opening my ass up to you. I blushed thinking about it: me with my wrists cuffed to my spread legs, face pushed down into the bed, ass raised and exposed to you, and you wailing on my rosebud with your thick shaft, smacking me every so often for good measure. Oh, I was sore this morning from it all, but last night my body screamed out in pleasure.

I tried several times to shake the images of our play from my mind but they kept creeping back into my thoughts as I cleaned. It didn't help that one of my duties was to straighten the playroom. Generally I am not allowed in that part of the house but since we used it last night it was my responsibility to tidy up today. As I put things back in order I gazed at my favorite toys: a suede flogger, an assortment of dildos and butt plugs, clamps, and various restraints. Each of these brought back more memories for me. I could almost feel you in the room, watching me. My attention turned to the punishment wall. Here you had placed various implements of torture. These included clover clamps, various whips, crops, and canes. I am not a pain slut and so I do my utmost to avoid any kind of discipline. I regard these implements with an odd mixture of fear and curiosity. I can't imagine the pain they would cause; however, there is a little part of me that hungers for the sting and burn of a crop applied to my ass.

I was contemplating the crop when I realized my thighs were wet with juice escaping from my dripping pussy. Somewhat startled, my eyes darted to the clock. 5:00!! Fortunately I had finished my work, but there was more I needed to do if I was going to get to you by 6:30.

I hurried through the traffic to get to you on time. I had been diligent in my duties during the day but somehow I found myself running late. Your instructions were explicit. I was to meet you at work with dinner at 6:30. My daydreaming about you nearly held me up, but I managed to pull myself together. I chose to wear an outfit that you purchased for me. My blouse was of cream-colored lace. It was somewhat loose fitting but extremely low cut to show off my large breasts. It was also very sheer so that you could see my bra underneath. The skirt you bought to go with the blouse was made out of tight fitting black leather. It was short enough that if you looked closely you could see the seem of my black thigh high nylons. Finishing off the outfit were my 4 inch black pumps. This was generally not an outfit I wore in public as it certainly drew a lot of attention my way, but I decided that tonight I would surprise you in the office, knowing that you could likely use a change of pace from the work. Besides, I had also concluded that your building would be empty so you would be the only sex crazed male ogling me (which is just as I like it).

I checked my watch as I pulled into your parking lot. 6:23! I had just enough time to get your dinner up to your floor with room to spare to catch my breath. I made my way to you.

I saw you sitting on the edge of your desk as I got off the elevator. I walked in through the open door and greeted you with a smile.

"Hello, my Sir." My eyes glanced to the clock on the wall. 6:28. I made it. You looked back at me with that intense stare of yours, cocking an eyebrow.

"What do we have here?" Now I felt your eyes upon me, scanning my body. I felt an uncomfortable heat rising on my skin. Had I done the wrong thing by dressing this way? My desire was to please you but at that moment I felt ashamed, suddenly aware of my inappropriate garb and your stern glare. I stammered as I searched for words to answer you.

"I...I brought you dinner as you asked of me."

"It would seem you have brought me more then dinner," you quipped. "Well come on, girl," you got up and pushed me onto the edge of the desk where you had been sitting, "let me see what you have."

I nearly dropped your meal as you grabbed my legs with your strong hands and pried them apart. Your right hand tore at my breast, pinching my nipple while the fingers from your left hand plunged into my pussy, checking my wetness.

"Have you been a good girl?" your voice was gruff as you pinched and probed.

"Yes my Sir!" It almost came out as a wail. Your manner had startled me, but my longing for you was evident when you pulled your fingers from under my skirt, glistening with my wetness. You greedily licked your fingers. "You know I shouldn't eat dessert before dinner," you grinned.

You released my nipple and reached down to slap the bit of my thigh that was hanging off the desk as you pushed your fingers in my mouth for me to clean. "You are a very naughty girl coming up here like that when you know I have work to do."

"I apologize Sir."

"Well, now you will have to take care of me before you go back home."

You pushed me on the floor in front of you and began to loosen your pants. They fell to your knees and exposing your thick shaft. You sat at the edge of your chair and pulled me by my hair to your cock.

"You know what to do."

Indeed, I did, and I began licking up and down your length. I swirled my tongue around and around your throbbing tip. I was just about to take your head in my hungry mouth when we heard footsteps and a lady calling your name from down the hall.

"Shit, it's Judy! Under the desk!" You shoved me under the desk and threw your chair under as well so that you were only visible from the waist up. My head was still between your legs and my mouth was inches away from your cock, my labored breath tickling your skin.

My heart raced as Judy entered the room. I felt as though I knew Judy, though I had never met her. You have frequently told me tales of how she flirts with you and wears provocative clothing to garner your attention. I could smell her perfume sweetening the room when she entered. She began to talk with you over some work related problem, her speech filled with tinkles of laughter. I could imagine her smiling at you, undressing you with her eyes. I had to laugh at myself as she had no clue that your very own sex toy was already under the desk, ready to please you. You must have felt me giggle because you began squeezing me with your legs. I jumped ever so slightly and found myself with my lips mashed against your still hard cock. This was almost too much for me. As Judy continued to discuss and flirt with you I became distracted by the taste of your shaft on the very tips of my mouth. Without thinking I parted my lips and began to nurse on your cock. I didn't have much space so all I could take in was the head, but I did it voraciously. My craving for you finally got the better of me as I sucked and licked, groaning ever so slightly for want of all of you. You seemed to grow harder in my mouth as I worked. I was oblivious to your shifting in your chair and the conversation that was continuing as I took your cock in my mouth. I am not sure when Judy stopped talking or when she left, but at some point I heard the door shut. You shoved your chair back with a roar, yanking my head with it. You clamped your hands down on either side of my head and thrust your hard cock down my throat.

"You wanted it, now take it!" Your hands grasped my head so tightly as you pulled it up and down on your cock. Your grip was so strong, I was powerless to resist as you forced yourself in and out. Finally you unloaded in my mouth, shooting your cum down my throat. When you were finished you lifted me to my feet and spun me around. You lifted my skirt and struck my ass with the metal ruler from your desk.

"What you did to me under the desk was very naughty. Now get yourself together and go home. I will deal with your behavior when I get there."

I attempted to smooth my hair and clothes, but I was shaking too badly. I took one last look at you before leaving but you were already engrossed in your work again, carelessly eating the sandwich I had left behind.

I was in a fog on the drive home. I am not sure how I made it from point A to point B without incidence, but somehow I did. My mind kept drifting back to you and the office and then shifting ahead to the punishment that would surely come to me when you got home. I glanced nervously at my watch when I arrived. 7:42pm. I had no idea when to expect you, but knew there would be hell to pay if I wasn't ready on your arrival. I quickly took mental inventory of the house, making sure every last detail was as you expected. Satisfied that there was nothing more for me to do, I went about preparing myself for punishment.

I went into the bedroom and removed my skirt and blouse, taking great care to put them away. I removed my shoes from my tired feet. I unsnapped my bra and watched it fall from my shoulders, revealing my large breasts and crimson areola. My nipples were hard and stubbornly protruding. I winced thinking about the clamps that would soon be fastened. My eyes traveled further down my body to my pussy and legs. I ran my fingers over my swollen lips to make sure they were still smooth and free of hair. I dared not explore further, though I was wet and needed to cum. I wanted you so much when I was licking your cock under your desk. As I felt it getting harder in my mouth I had imagined it plunging deep inside me, filling me, the muscles of my cunt tightening around it. But, you fucked my throat instead, adding to my frustrations. Being used like that always made me horny and you knew it. You probably delighted in sending me home in that condition.

I considered the black thigh highs I was still wearing and pulled them up, straightening them so that the seam was correctly placed in the back. I knew full well by the end of the evening they would likely be torn and have to be thrown away. I reached into the top drawer of my dresser and removed a set of leather wrist and ankle cuffs. I fixed these in place so that I would be ready for whatever punishment you planned on your arrival. I looked in my jewelry box and removed a simple black leather collar and chain leash. I leaned my head to one side, allowing my fiery curls to fall around my face. I took the collar and fastened it around my neck. It was slightly snug, and the chain was cold as it fell delicately against my skin and between my legs. I gathered the lead in my hands and made my way to the foyer.

I looked at the clock again. 8:18pm. I took my place on the hard wood floors, kneeling in front of the door, head bowed, leash in hand. I waited. In the stillness I could hear the normal hums of the house: the air conditioner turning on and off, the refrigerator running, the cars passing outside. Each time I heard a car go by I tensed up ever so slightly, waiting for the one that would stop and deliver you to me. I shifted my weight, my knees aching from the unforgiving floors beneath them. I waited. Somehow, lost in my thoughts, I missed the slamming of the car door announcing your arrival. I jumped as your hand turned the knob. My heart seemed to beat out of control as my hand shot up with the leash, to present it to you when you walked through the door.

I saw your black shoes and felt the slam of the door reverberate in the floor below me. I heard you chuckle and knew you must be looking me over, but then to my surprise you walked right by me.

"I'll be with you in a moment."

I heard you make your way in the kitchen and rummage through the fridge. I let my hand fall back down in front of me. I mentally followed your footsteps as you walked to the couch and sat down. You turned on the TV and I heard the unmistakable sound of a drink being opened. I had no idea how long I was going to be there waiting. I kept listening for some clue as to when you would be coming but never made out any. My knees were hurting and my head was getting heavy. I tried to force my eyelids to stay open but they drooped lower and lower. I was drifting . . .

"Get up!"

Your booming voice echoed in the house and you yanked on the leash. I struggled to keep from falling forward and somehow managed to stand, feet spread, hands grasping at the air to maintain my balance but finally resting at my sides.

"Unbelievable," you growled, "Here I have been working all day and you find it necessary to sleep."

Your voice was incredulous. "I apologize, my Sir," was all I could barely muster.

"Well I hope you are refreshed because you are going to need your energy."

You looked me over and ran your fingers on your free hand into my swollen slit, pinching my already throbbing clit. I took a sharp breath and held it to keep from moaning. You grinned as you withdrew your hand and licked a glistening finger.

"You're a slut, but a sweet one," you said, presenting your hand for me to clean. I licked your fingers hungrily, making sure not to miss a drop of my own wetness. I always liked tasting myself on you and I knew ordinarily it pleased you to see me enjoying it. However on this occasion your demeanor was stern and I wasted no time finishing the task.

Now you spoke matter-of-factly. "It is time for your punishment, my dear."

You walked ahead of me briskly, leash in hand. I had to take a few quick steps to keep up with your pace, but fell in line, the tug on my neck leading me to the playroom. You opened the door and turned the lights on low. I was not surprised by anything I saw in the room, having just cleaned it in the morning, but the dimmed lights set a sinister glow on the objects before me. You led me to the bondage horse. I felt my anticipation rising but I didn't resist. The horse was your own design and creation, and I knew in a twisted way that you were looking forward making use of it's many features.

The horse was much like a pummel, but wider so that I could lay face down on it comfortably. It was cushioned and covered with soft leather, and was padded at one end ostensibly for my head. The legs were on a diagonal, with O-rings fastened at even intervals. You positioned me so that I stood at one end, my legs spread so that they were parallel to the table's. I felt the cuffs on my ankles being attached to O-rings.

You leaned into my ear. "Bend over."

I obeyed, bending at the waist until my stomach and face came into contact with the padded surface. The horse was adjusted so that I could lay comfortably this way with my ass and pussy exposed and open to you. The truly ingenious feature of your horse was the cutouts for my breasts. As I lay down you fed my large tits through the holes. You took each arm and again fastened the cuffs on my wrists to O-rings. You left me momentarily in this position, but quickly returned with a pair of nipple clamps on an adjustable chain. You fastened the clamps first to one nipple, then the other. You then tightened the chain so that my breasts still hung naturally but without slack in the chain. The taughtness of the chain served to exert pull on my nipples. The pain pulsing on my breasts made me squirm and my clit again began to throb.

You swiftly brought your hand down hard on my ass.

"I suggest you keep still." You looked me over for a bit, then offered "besides, I don't think you are going anywhere for awhile.

"My dear, you were quite the little slut today. I think you deserve a punishment that is befitting a slut."

You walked over to the section of wall where various gags and bits were displayed on hooks like trophies, and took down a gag shaped like a cock that I didn't remember seeing before. I looked at you in shock, but you just laughed at me.

"Always expect the unexpected, my dear." You placed the tip of the cock on my lips and I instinctively opened my mouth to accept the gag. "Yes," you sneered, "I figured you would know what to do with that."

I worked on relaxing my mouth as you fastened the gag in place behind my head. Then you walked behind me. I heard you rummage through a drawer briefly until you extracted the items you desired. I felt the cold wetness of lube being applied to my asshole, your fingers probing and stretching me. First I felt one of your fingers slip in, then another, working my ass, followed by a third. I lay there, nipples throbbing, pussy dripping, with your fingers in my ass. I moaned and felt the back of my throat tickled by the gag. Suddenly you withdrew your fingers, but I could hear the slippery sounds of more lube being applied. I thought briefly you were going to fuck my ass, but dismissed that thought since anal sex would not be a punishment for me. You then walked around to my face and presented to me a butt plug. It was large, lager then anything I had ever used before, and bulging at the base.

"After your glowing performance last night I decided you were ready for a new toy." You were grinning as you showed off your newest torture device.

I forgot about the anal sex last night and the soreness in my ass this morning. I gulped hard and choked on the gag. You strode behind me again and placed the tip of the plug at my rosebud.

12