A Day in Oxford

Story Info
Wife swapping in the woods.
819 words
3.56
73.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane was sat at the back of the punt, while her husband Andrew was steering behind her, across from her was Susan, and her husband Steve was steering from the front. It was a beautiful sunny day on the river.

Jane said, "I'm hot, I'm going to take my top off."

To which she took her brown t-shirt off, her tits bounced free as she hadn't a bra on, her beautiful breasts with brown nipples stood erect and exposed for everyone to see.

"Take your top off too Susan" she said.

"No, I'd be embarassed"

The two husbands both looked eagerly at Susan.

"Go on chicken" Jane laughed.

After 10 mins of asking, Susan gave in, and very tentatively, she too took her top and bra off, exposing her modest white breasts, and pale pink nipples, which looked in sharp contrast to Jane's ample pair.

Both guys looked very excited, as they both had obvious bulgers in their shorts.

All the people on the river bank and hanging over the bridges, all stared in amazement at the punt passing by with the gorgeous ladies on sailing by topless.

The tension in the boat was getting very highly sexually charged.

After the punt ride, they all took their picnics and found a secluded spot in the woods, where there was a piece of open grassland.

The ladies spread the picnic blanket on the ground, still naked from the waist up, and they all sat on it and tucked greedily into the hamper.

Jane was eating a cream cake, and a blob of fresh cream landed on her naked breast.

"Hey Susan, can I borrow Steve to come and lick this cream off my breast?" Jane said saucily.

Susan looked shocked, and before she had a chance to protest, Steve was beside Jane in a flash and was greedily licking the cream off of Jane's gorgeous ample breast.

Andrew could see that Susan was looking uncomfortable, so put his arm around her shoulders, lifted her chin up with his index finger and kissed her full on the lips. It wasn't long before Susan relaxed and started kissing Andrew back.

Meanwhile Steve had worked his way down Jane's body with his tongue and had taken her black panties off from under her short skirt, he found her pussy already wet under the thatch of black hair, which he spread open and started licking her clit. Jane was moaning already.

Susan meanwhile had relaxed with Andrew's passionate kissing so much that her legs had involuntary opened by themselves. Andrew then started working his tongue and kisses down Susan's body, sucking her pink nipples one at a time into his mouth, they stood to attention, at the same time he rubbed her clit quite vigorously throu her panties, then slid his finger under them and rubbed her wet pussy and clit so hard and fast, she orgasmed immediately. Her body shook and she wimpered loudly.

Then he quickly took her panties down and buried his tongue deep inside her shaven lips.

After Jane had received her first orgasm, Steve tore off his shorts and his big fat prick stood proud and erect. Jane's eyes opened wide and she gave an hungry look as she made short work at taking his fat prick into her warm wet mouth. Taking it in fast and deep as she stroked his balls.

"Come on girl take it in, mmmm that's right, fucking yes" he said as he grabbed her head to get her to take it deeper.

Susan saw what was happening and decided to join in, she shuffled over to where Jane was, and while Andrew was still lapping at her pussy, she started licking Jane's pussy, while Jane had got Susan's husband's cock deep in her mouth and was sucking vigorously.

Andrew decided to fuck Susan now, while she lay on her side head buried in Jane's pussy. He opened Susan's legs and inch by inch buried his cock in Susan's bald snatch. One of her legs on his shoulder for leverage.

They all made a noisy, squelchy, horny sight.

Steve was the first to cum, he withdrew his cock and spurted hot, thick, white spunk onto Jane's tits. Susan quickly stopped licking Jane's pussy and started licking and sucking her husband's spunk off of Jane's perfectly formed breasts.

Andrew decided to put his cock in his wife's mouth and get her to lick Susan's pussy juices off his cock.

So Susan, took her own husband's limp dick and bring it back to life again.

Andrew got behind his wife and started fucking her doggy style, meanwhile Steve nicely erect again did the same to Susan. Both girls started kissing each other as they faced each other, with their respective husbands pounding into them.

The girls reached noisy orgasms quite quickly, just before the guys shot their spunk onto the girls arse cheeks.

"wow" said Susan.