A Day in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Rocky's intentions were starting to sink in. I was happy that I didn't have a vagina.)

The women broke out into a chorus of protest. Rocky just went down the line and told each of them to strip or face the consequences. The women all looked at each other. Rocky told them to strip again, even their panties. The women were all looking at each other, like they were afraid to make the first move. Rocky suddenly snapped his knife to attention again. This seemed to alarm the women. I know it did me.

I watched as they all started to strip off the rest of their clothes. (Honestly, I would have made them go one by one.) They placed the rest of their clothes on the desk next to me, with each one using their clothes as a shield until Rocky ordered them back into line. They moved back in line, all naked now, except for shoes, as he was nice enough to let them leave them on. Rocky was rubbing his chin like he was contemplating his next move, while the women were all doing their best to cover their naked bodies with their hands and arms.

Rocky barked out his next command. "Hands behind your heads and legs apart."

The women gasped and were slow to comply but they shifted into position. I was glad my mom was on the far end of the line, because I really didn't need to see my mom totally naked, never mind in this lewd position.

It only got worse for the women. Not satisfied, he had them drop to their knees and crawl along the floor in a circle. He was waving the knife pretty good to get them to comply. After a couple of laps he had them back in order. He had them spin around so their asses faced our direction.

"Chests to the floor, but leave them asses high."

A few gasps followed and when they moved into position I saw why. This left them in quite the vulnerable position. Even more so when Rocky moved down the line and made sure that their legs were spread apart. (What a sight!)

Rocky moved over and pulled Kim backwards. He wrapped a bandana around her eyes and told the other women to keep theirs forward or else. Psycho suddenly moved over and blocked my view. ("Was he was going to rape her?" I thought, closing my eyes.) But it didn't sound like it. After a minute or two, I opened my eyes. It was a little strange. He kept telling her to smile, but I finally caught on. Psycho must have had one of those picture phones and she was snapping away as Rocky changed her up from one lewd position to the next. She was being sneaky, like she didn't want the other women to know.

Rocky moved along pretty quickly and finally had all the women back on their feet and Kim (un-blindfolded) back in line. Her mother was trying to comfort her with a hug, until Rocky teased them about their nipples rubbing together and they broke apart.

I quickly refocused my eyes, as right in front of me was Monica's fabulous body in all its glory. She was a natural redhead, although her pubic hair was sparse. With her legs spread, I could even make out her pussy lips, dangling down from her body.

Rocky gave his knife to his partner and began to circle the women. He would stop and make the one he choose put their hands on their knees, and remain there, so he could check them out from behind. I totally forgot about trying to hide the fact that I was watching the show now. I figured they all had to have noticed that I was, and maybe they even spotted my erection that tented the front of my sweatpants by now. (As much as that embarrassed me, it just wasn't going away and Rocky's perverse actions weren't helping one bit.)

He was moving slowly so it gave me time to check them out. Crystal wasn't a natural blonde, but she had shaved most of her pubic hair off, leaving just a small patch above her pubic mound. She also had some sort of piercing hanging from her pussy lips. Kim was a swimmer, so I wasn't surprised to see that her pussy was shaved completely bald. Kim's mom had a dark full bush, as did my mom. (I only took a quick look.)

Kim was forced by Rocky to lean over next. I admired the way her breasts hung from her body in that position. Rocky playfully slapped them, making them quiver lewdly. He was standing by her side so I couldn't really see what he was doing behind her, but she bit her bottom lip and made some faces. A couple of times he brought his hand around and made her lick his fingers. (It finally hit me that he was making her lick off her pussy juices. This guy was really something.)

Crystal was next to bend over. Rocky moved to her side and pulled her breasts free from in between her arms, as if reading my mind. The he gave her ass several playful slaps, which produced audible moans, while her boobs were jiggling with every stroke.

Monica was the last woman left standing. When Rocky stood behind Monica and pushed her closer to me, my face felt like it was on fire.

("Oh god! If he made her bend forward.")

Before I could even finish thinking about it, Rocky placed his hand on her back and Monica began to bend over. She tried to stop him, but Rocky slapped her ass, a lot harder than he did to Crystal. She bent down and rested her hands on her knees. Her breasts were almost brushing my knees. Her red hair, grazing against my chin. (It smelt amazing.) I noticed that her face almost rested upon my throbbing prick. (Oh, so close.)

He was taking his sweet time with his "inspection". I couldn't see exactly what he was doing as he knelt down behind her but her body was thrusting back and forth. (It was like her head was bobbing up and down in my lap.) I was just about to lose it when he stood up and then so did Monica. She flashed me a dirty look and gave me the finger.

"What was that for?" Rocky asked, looking over her shoulder.

Monica smacked her lips. "The fucking perverts got a hardon and he tried to brush it against my face."

(I gulped. She knew.)

Rocky chuckled. "He's got a hardon. I got a hardon. Heck, Psycho would have one too, if she had a dick," Rocky teased. He grabbed Monica's tits while standing behind her.

"Isn't that why you got these tits done up, to turn on men?" He said, holding them in his hands.

"Nooo," Monica moaned.

"Then women?" Rocky replied, pulling on her nipples.

"Fuck no!"

"I bet you just love to eat pussy," Rocky teased. "I bet...."

"Fuck you! I ain't no dyke."

"So, you like dick then?" Rocky said, and then he added. "You like to suck it?"

"Yeah, I do," Monica said, rolling her eyes.

"So, then help the dude out with a blowjob," Rocky said, with a chuckle, as he let go of her tits. (I couldn't believe my ears.) "Plus, I'm bettin' he ain't ever had one."

"What! Wait! Hey no fair, you tricked me," Monica cried out, as Rocky moved behind Crystal. He put his arm on Crystal's shoulder and whispered something into her ear, as he felt her up. She turned her head back and looked him in the eyes, before she looked down at the floor. She spun and knelt down in front of Rocky and slowly undid his jeans. (Even though I had a feeling that this was going to happen, eventually, I was still stunned.) Then she pulled them down and his large dick spank free. (Figures.)

"You see, Blondie here ain't no cock-tease. She wouldn't leave a guy hanging, and if there's one thing that I hate, it's a fucking cock-tease."

"But, I don't...." Monica managed, before Rocky cut her off.

"Just do what you want. I told you what to do. We all have to live with the decisions we make," Rocky said, and then he moaned. His face signaling that he was obviously enjoying Crystal's mouth.

(I had watched a few pornos, but it felt really strange to watch another guy getting his dick sucked, from a couple of feet away.)

Monica just stood in front of me, as if she was trying to make up her mind. The other three women were standing back up now and were back to hiding their bodies. Each of them seemed just as shocked at Crystal's cock-sucking as I was, or maybe they were praying that they weren't next. (I was also praying that he'd leave my mom out of it.) Monica looked into my eyes, and then down to my crotch.

My heart was racing. "Is she goanna do it?' I thought. "Is she going to suck my cock, right here in front of everyone? Right in front of my mom?"

Monica seemed torn. (Or was she just teasing me?) She suddenly walked over to my mom. I scrunched my brow. They seemed to be discussing it. Mrs. Davis even joined in the discussion. I wondered what they were actually talking about? Rocky seemed to be amused by the whole thing, but he didn't break it up. He did grab Kim by the arm and guide her to her knees, right next to Crystal. She tried to stand up, but a handful of hair kept her down.

I was extremely nervous. It didn't help matters much that Psycho was now sitting on the desk right besides me. She started running her fingers through my hair and blowing in my ear. (But more then that, she had the knife.) I focused on Crystal to try and forget about that. She seemed to be showing Kim how to give Rocky head. I'll admit, this really turned me on now, because I figured a girl like Kim would never even dream of putting a cock in her mouth. Yet, here she was with a big mouthful. I also couldn't believe she was sucking cock in front of her mom, who looked away and swore, when she first saw what her daughter was doing.

("Oh my god! Maybe they'll make my mom do that to me!")

I was snapped out of my warped thought by the three women busting up their meeting. They walked over to psycho and I. My mom was using the other women to shield her nudity from me.

"I think we figured out where this is all heading," Mrs. Davis said, looking at Psycho. "Can I get your assurance that we won't get hurt, if we play ball...?"

Psycho interrupted, with a sarcastic laugh. "What's this 'let's make a fucking deal'?" She managed, in between laughs. "I don't care what you do. It's Rocky that you have worry about, although, he is a little busy fucking your daughter's sweet little ass."

My head snapped over. Rocky was now fucking Kim, doggy-style, while Crystal was sprawled in front of her and it looked like Kim was licking Crystal's pussy. (WOW!) Monica and my mom seemed to be comforting Kim's mom, who was none too happy about this, either.

Psycho nibbled on my ear, snapping me from my awe. "Although, he does seems to have the right equipment, and if the Rock wouldn't kill me, I'd take him for a spin myself," she said, as she reached down and gave my hardon a playful slap, which caused my whole body to shake.

"Please," my mom begged. "Can we at least untie him?"

I waited anxiously for the answer.

"Ok. I guess he ain't going anywhere now," Psycho finally answered. "Plus, I still have this" She waved the knife.

I definitely felt relieved when Mrs. Davis untied my gag and then un-rapped the electrical cord from around me (but it was short lived). I jumped up when Monica knelt down in front of me. She looked over at my mom. "Are you sure about this?"

I looked over for my mom's reply, but snapped my eyes lower when I felt my sweats and boxers being pulled down in one swift motion. I sighed as my erection sprang free, because the cool air felt great. (Although, it was a little embarrassing to be exposed in front of the other women, especially my mom, in this condition, but I was way too horny to say anything at that point.)

Monica's tiny hand wrapped around my cock tightly. She pulled it forward and I slid forward with it. I was still in disbelief, as Monica's tongue made its first contact. (I even pinched myself.) I looked for my mom, over my left shoulder, thinking, "Did she really give Monica permission to do this to me?" But I really didn't need the answer. Mrs. Davis blocked my view, anyways.

"Promise me that you will never tell anyone about this...ever," Mrs. Davis whispered into my ear.

I promised, but she made me promise several more times, holding my face by the cheeks. The only thing good about it, was it took my mind off of Monica's increased suction for a couple of seconds, as I was doing my best not to lose it. Even in this situation, I wanted to enjoy my first blowjob (Rocky was right) for as long as I could. I knew I would probably never have this chance with Monica again. Monica even starting using a slower technique, almost like she could read my mind, but it was still quite erotic.

"Don't just stand there, help her out."

I snapped my head around at Psycho. She smiled, deviously.

"Me? Ah, W-what do you mean?" Mr. Davis mumbled.

"C'mon, this was your idea," Monica added, stopping her blowjob for a second.

(I sighed, because for a moment....)

"Well, I just didn't want him going around school, you know, telling, for my daughter's reputation sake," Mrs. Davis mumbled. (My mom standing right behind her.)

I shifted my eyes around as Crystal and Kim changed places. I was thinking that it was weird that they didn't seem to be in much distress now. No tears. No sobbing. They almost seemed to be enjoying it. Crystal quickly dove into Kim's pussy and Rocky quickly drove into Crystal's backside. Kim wore that strange look again. It was almost euphoric. She even moaned out, "Oh, yeah..., eat my pussy."

I was startled by Kim's mom grabbing my cheeks again. "You didn't just see that."

After promising never to tell anyone, one more time, she leaned forward at the waist and took the head of my cock into her mouth. (It was pretty thrilling to have this older woman's lips wrapped around my cock.)

"Yeah, suck that young cock." Psycho cheered.

Mrs. Davis started slowly at first, then increased her speed. She used her tongue in a swirling motion as she bobbed her head up and down. I reached out and pulled on her long nipples. (I knew I shouldn't, but at this point.... I also couldn't help but watch her daughter get her pussy eaten. Today was scary, yes, but so exciting.) Mrs. Davis stopped and Monica went back to work. They started switching back and forth, giving me a second or two in between them.

My mom's shoes suddenly caught the corner of my eye. (I almost forgot she was there.) I turned to the left and Psycho flashed me a wicked smile. My mom was lying flat on her back on the desk next to Psycho, her legs dangling off the side. I figured the reason for Psycho's smile must have been the fact that her left hand was buried in between my mom's legs. I quickly turned forward and tried to put it out of my head.

(I guess it could have been a lot worse for her at that point, besides I had two women fighting over my cock.)

"Hey Big Red, use your fake boobs to titty fuck him," Psycho ordered. "Plus, he looks like he going to blow soon. I'm surprised he made it this long."

(Well, that made two of us. I also really didn't know what a titty fuck was all about.)

Monica slid up my body and started to wrap her tits around my dick, while Mrs. Davis stood up, wiping some saliva from her chin.

"Hey, at least let him suck on'em, before he fucks'em... Don't you know anything?" Psycho teased.

Monica started to protest, but as she stood all the way up, I quickly seized the opportunity. I bent down and engulfed one of her large nipples in my mouth. I sucked on it the best I could, as I heard Psycho's encouragement. I also reached up with my hands and milked them. I could hear Monica's voice, but couldn't (or didn't want to) make out what she was saying, but she wasn't pulling away.

"Alright, enough, don't suck her nipples off," Mrs. Davis said, and I felt my hair pulled back. I stumbled back and crashed down into the office chair. Monica just rolled her eyes at me and then she slid down and wrapped her tits around my pulsating shaft. Using her hands to squeeze them together, she slid her tits up and down, over my cock. It was a great feeling and it looked great too. The combination of the two quickly brought me to the brink. Monica must have sensed this because she let go of her tits and gripped my cock with her hand and began jacking me off. I blasted a shot of cum up on her chin and then some over her bobbing breasts, as she continued to milk out the rest of my cum, until it became too ticklish and I reluctantly pulled her hand away.

("That was totally awesome," I said to myself, as I sunk back in my chair.)

Monica used a towel to clean herself off. She then helped clean off Crystal's face, after Rocky gave her a face full. (Funny, how gross it is when it's someone else's cum.)

I could hear some soft moans coming from behind me. Almost instinctively, I turned a bit and saw that Kim's mom was licking in between my mom's legs. I quickly turned away as my stomach turned. I figured they were only following orders, but they sounded like they were definitely caught up in the moment.

Rocky and Psycho were watching the show, but Kim like myself couldn't bear to watch. She was looking away, with her face in her hands. The moaning grew louder, until I heard my mom scream out in ecstasy.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up. "Hey kid, how was Big Red, did she suck like a pro?" Rocky asked. I was caught off guard by his question and the fact that he was pant-less to say anything. I figured he was going to make some crude comment about my mom, too. I was surprised to hear Mrs. Davis ask my mom to return the favor. I looked back as they switched positions. I scratched my head.

"You want some of that?" Rocky asked.

"Fuck no!" I snapped.

"Yeah, I like them a little younger too. I was just teasing," Rocky said. "Don't worry, even I'm not that tapped."

He leaned down and whispered into my ear. "But if you ever wanted to fuck your momma, this is the time.... I'll hook you up."

(I can't believe I even thought about it for a second or two.) I jut shook my head.

"Oh, well," He said, looking back at her. "She does have a nice ass, for an old broad."

"Will you please leave her alone, then?" (I bit my lip after I said it.)

He smirked and slapped my face. "Don't worry -- be happy."

(God, I hate that song.)

He had other ideas, anyways. He snapped his fingers and Monica quickly dropped to her knees and crawled over and took Rocky's slimy cock into her mouth. (The power he had over these women was immense.) After a couple of minutes, he told me to stand up next to Monica. To say this made me nervous, would be an understatement, as I still had no idea what Rocky had in mind. I trembled into position. Rocky must have sensed my apprehension, because he broke out laughing.

"Hey dude...I'm a lot of things, but I ain't no fag. I just thought you might like some more too, seeing as your flag is at half-staff."

I instinctively covered my growing cock with my hands, which brought more laughs from Rocky. He walked over to Kim and whispered something into her ear and she rolled her eyes, before she slowly shuffled over and dropped next to Monica, who reached up and grabbed Rocky's cock. I watched, with a twinge of jealousy, as Kim opened her small mouth and slowly went to work. Monica and Kim, both took turns sucking on Rocky's large cock. It felt a bit uneasy being so close. Then again, I knew what was going on behind me and the thought of my mom, doing what she was doing, wasn't making me feel much better. (What a day!)

After a few minutes of this, Rocky grabbed Monica's ample red hair and began thrusting forward, fucking her face.

"Kim, that was a little better this time, now why don't you show my new friend what you've learned," Rocky said, while looking at me. "Plus, I said his cock, not mine."

My blood pressure soared, and well, that wasn't all that soared. But Kim wasn't happy about this and started to protest. She even begged Rocky to "do that to her face too" but Rocky just said, "She wasn't ready for that yet and to get sucking."

She shook her head several times.

"Get," he snapped and then he added. "You know you owe me."

(I wondered what he meant by that.)