A Day in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She huffed and then she stood up and slid behind Rocky, before she knelt down in front of me. I took my hands away from my cock, which was pointing up at the ceiling, in anticipation. Kim looked at it and then back a Rocky and then she giggled as she looked up at me. (I got the joke.)

Then she started teasing me. She would open her mouth like she was going to act, but then she would pull her head back. This was driving me crazy. Here is the best piece-of-ass in my city, on her knees, naked, her lips just inches away from my throbbing cock, her hot breath tickling my balls, yet she just wouldn't take that final step.

This was a just a little too much for me. I reached out and grabbed the top of Kim's head and pressed my cock against her lips, until I finally found my way into her hot little mouth. I followed Rocky's lead and began fucking Kim's face (ready or not), only not as forcefully. Kim begged me to stop, but she had her chance. I have to say the feeling of power was immense. I had a little better understanding of the way Rocky must have been feeling.

Kim wasn't helping out much, but just the fact that I was pond scum in her eyes and yet here I was (having already seen her groped, stripped, fondled, and posed like a porn model, and having witnessed her in a three way with Rocky and Crystal) with my cock in her mouth, pumping away, was bringing me to that point again a lot faster than I wanted, so I again followed Rocky's lead. (Rocky had changed it up and was now fucking Monica, doggie style.) Since I only knew one position at the time (the classic missionary position), I "helped" Kim into it. It took a little work to get her into place, because Kim was none too happy about this either.

It took a few tries, but I finally found my target and slid into Kim's hot and wet pussy. (God, it was tight.) I started slowly at first, using small strokes, trying to regain my composer, while trying to make this last, because I figured this would be my one and only shot with Kim. Judging by the fact that she told me several times how she would kill me when this was over. It only added fuel to my fire, I increased the sped and tempo of my fucking.

I think Kim was trying to remain emotionless, but would let out a moan, now and again, as the hard tile floor was offering no give to my down-thrusts. When I would get to close to coming, I would take a brief pause to suck on Kim's perky titties. She turned away from my attempts at lip kissing, so I would suck on her neck instead, as I pumped away. I fucked her a while. I had worked up a pretty good sweat. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer, as much as I wanted to fuck Kim's tight pussy forever.

Out of my left eye, I watched as Rocky fucked Monica's tits, that I had enjoyed earlier. He pulled away and blasted a shot of cum over Monica's face, followed by several smaller ones, which landed on her tits, which he went back to fucking. I'd never really thought about comming on a woman's face before. (I only thought they did that in pornos.) But Emulating Rocky once again, I pulled out of Kim's pussy and scooted up so that I was sitting on her chest. I grabbed my cock and pumped away. She tried to scamper away. It only took a couple of strokes to bring on my second orgasm of the day. I groaned as a blast of cum erupted from my cock and went flying onto Kim's panicked stricken face, and some more landed on her chin and neck. I rubbed the rest on her left nipple, before climbing off of her. Kim called me every name in the book at that point. Rocky, on the other hand, just gave me a nod. "Nice fucking shot."

Crystal, who had dressed and was watching us from the office chair, came over with the towel and helped Kim and Monica clean up. Mrs. Davis was lying on top of my mom and they were locked in a warm embrace, kissing.

("What's up with that?" I thought.)

Rocky started getting dressed. I let the women dig though the pile of clothes, before crawling under the desk to retrieve my sweats. No one was talking and it was very strange. Once dressed, Rocky turned to me and gave me a wink. I instinctively returned a smile. I watched as Crystal gave Rocky a surprisingly big kiss (she was wearing Psycho leather jacket) and then they walked, arm and arm, out the door. They were followed quickly by Psycho and Monica, who were giggling away, and just like that, they were gone. The whole thing made no sense.

"What the fuck is going on? Weren't they waiting for their buddies to get back?" I asked myself. "And why are Crystal and Monica leaving with them?"

Something just wasn't right. They didn't even take the bag with the jewelry in it. I turned my attention to the three women left. My mom was helping Mrs. Davis fix her makeup. She seemed unfazed. Then they turned their attention to Kim. I felt strangely isolated.

"Mom," Kim groaned, breaking the silence. "The little pervert over there violated me and, you know, got his stuff in my face and even got some of it in my hair."

Mrs. Davis flashed me a dirty look. Then I noticed they all were. I gulped. (I didn't know what to say. The way the three women were looking at me, what could I say?)

"I know honey. That wasn't part of the plan," Mrs. Davis said, while hugging Kim.

It took a couple of seconds for it to hit me. "Plan! Plan! Wait a second. What the fuck is she talking about?" My brain screamed, before Mrs. Davis motioned for me to come closer.

"You've been a naughty boy. I think we need to teach you a lesson or two in respect."

I looked to my mom for help, but she just told me to listen to Mrs. Davis.

"Since you had your fun with my daughter here today, tonight my daughter will have her fun with you. You will do whatever she tells you, or you will deal with us...."

Kim interrupted with a shout, "Wipe that stupid grin off your face, you're not gonna like it that much, you fucking asshole!"

"Don't scare the poor boy, at least not yet," Mrs. Davis laughed.

My mom suggested that we leave now. Then she leaned over and put her arm around me. "Don't worry son, I'll explain it to yah in the car."

My head was spinning. (Who were these people?)

Mrs. Davis locked the salon's door behind her. (I kind of wondered why she had the key.) We all got into our car. I wanted to drive but Mrs. Davis insisted on driving. I got into the back with my mom. She did her best to explain today's events as we drove. She seemed to have trouble looking at me as she spoke.

She told me that Crystal and Monica both hated the older woman who owned Paradise. When she and her husband needed quick cash to pay off a gambling dept, Crystal and Monica were more than happy to give them Rocky's number. Rocky, as it turns out, was the leader of a small biker club that they were both members of. They figured the owner and her husband would never be able to pay it back. They figured right.

My mom and Mrs. Davis, on the other hand, had become good friends, as they often shared the same hair appointment times. They were both divorced (Mrs. Davis still wore her wedding ring to keep unwanted men away) and they were both feeling a bit lonely.

One night, Crystal, Monica, Mrs. Davis and my mom all went out drinking and that's when the plan developed. Rocky would force the owner to sell the salon over to Crystal and Monica. She would also have to "service" the rest of the gang, back at their clubhouse, just for fun.

This part of the story kind of made sense to me, but I still couldn't figure out the whole invaders and group sex thing, so I asked.

My mom stuttered a bit and then she just put her face in her hands, so Mrs. Davis cleared her throat.

"Crystal and Monica did most of the planning. They were into these kinky fantasies. They made it sound so exciting, plus, the booze was kicking in and your mom and I agreed to take part. Although, it was pretty stupid of us. We even tried to get out of it when we sobered up, but, but...," she said, shaking her head. "Rocky paid us a visit a couple days later and said there was no turning back. You see, it all started when my daughter accidentally backed into his motor bike in the parking lot and that's how she got roped into this."

("Oh, that's what he meant by she owes him," I thought, trying to follow along.)

"It was an accident," Kim cried out.

"Didn't 'I' just say that?" Mrs. Davis snapped.

"But I wasn't going to let my daughter go it alone. He made it sound so simple. He said he would make it seem like a robbery. Then he would pair us off. Me and your mom, since we were already lovers at that point."

I looked at my mom in amazement, and she quickly mumbled. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just couldn't find a way."

"You and Monica," Mrs. Davis said, looking back at me in the mirror. "Now don't be embarrassed, but everyone knew that you had the hots for her, so we knew this wouldn't be a problem for you, although, Monica wasn't all that thrilled."

I again looked at my mom in surprise.

"I just thought you might be lonely too.... I, ah, didn't know you'd be tied up. I don't know what I was thinking?" My mom said, as her voice trailed off.

"Wait, how did you know I'd even be there?" The three of them looked at each other and then they broke out laughing. I sunk back into my seat. (I was busted.)

"Anyways, he finally said he would match up his woman, Crystal and my daughter," Mrs. Davis said, as she glanced over at her daughter. "Now, she's no lesbian, but she had told me about her fantasies about being with another woman when I told her about your mom and me, but I was obviously still against it. Let's just say that today wasn't the first time we'd seen that knife. Like I said, he made it sound simple...."

"But he didn't tell me that I was going to have to strip naked and have sex with men, especially him," Kim interrupted her mom, while looking at me.

"I know. I know. We should have known that things don't always go as planned. Some things they didn't even tell us about. They didn't tell us about the stripping thing and the fondling part. (I had a feeling they didn't know about the picture phone either.) I think it was because we tried so hard to back out of it. But you have to admit, it was pretty exciting. When he cut my bra off..., my heart hasn't raced that hard in years," Mrs. Davis said, before she added. "It was a little too real though. I just think Rocky got a little carried away."

"He's not the only one," Kim said, again flashing me a dirty look. "I mean, that guy never even told him to have intercourse with me. He did it on his own. Right on the cold tile floor..., like a...."

"Settle down, honey."

"Settle down," Kim moaned, as she was digging through her purse. "I'd just die if anyone knew I just had sex with him and some greasy biker.... Jesus, where is my new phone?"

"Maybe, you left it at home." Her mom put her hand on her shoulder. "Well, there's nothing we can do about Rocky, now. Maybe you'll be a little more careful with the driving, huh? Honestly, I think we got lucky that he didn't do more, you know, perverse things to us. As for him, we'll teach him some manners, or a least, make it so he won't ever tell a soul about this," Mrs. Davis said, and then after a brief pause, the three women broke out into the giggles.

I instantly felt outnumbered, while things made a whole lot more sense to me at that point. I probably should have been a little more shocked by the whole "plan thing" and the whole "mom = lesbian" revelation. I don't know why I wasn't.

It might have been that I had just had the friggin' time of my life.

I didn't know what they had in store for me at that point, but I could only figure that I was in for a long night. I bit my lip to contain a smile.

--------------------------------------------

I got another surprise a couple days after this all went down when I found a package on our front porch with my name on it. Inside was a new picture phone. Yep, THE picture phone. I smiled like the devil when, after some lame pictures of Kim's friends, came the explicit ones that Psycho took.

(Didn't Kim say she'd just die if...? I wonder what else she'd do?)

The End.

*

Thanks for reading my story. (I know, it was a long read.)

This story was also an updated (2005) version of an older story of mine "Paradise".

This is sort of like the DVD version. With extra scenes, extra spice and more stuff.

Hope you liked it.

Please send me or post your feedback and please Vote.

Thanks again, Deputy Duffy