A Day In The Dungeon

Story Info
He submits to punishment.
1.5k words
3.67
92.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(or as sis affectionately calls me Late Lily)

He is a silver haired, attractive professional man with a smile and gentle nature that make him very comfortable to explore his needs in a power exchange situation. He has a very strong desire to be taken to the edge by a woman and so far has not reached the point he will say mercy. Will it be today, he does?

He was hogtied on the bed with a blindfold waiting his time to enter the dungeon. Mistress Desiree had warmed his bottom with the new toys he had presented her with. Thin leather whips with a hand on one and another with two small square strips that give an interesting bite as they hit your skin. He also was introduced to the spikes of her red heels on his balls as well while he waited. I am glad it was he and not I.

Yes, very interesting bites to your skin as I experienced them prior on my breasts as they were bound tightly in ropes in my submissive session while he waited hogtied. So yes, I was going to return the kindness on his testicles. I laughing assured him of this as we led him into the dungeon, for his eyes were covered. As we cut the tie wraps from his wrists to allow the blood flow to return briefly before fastening his arms in the leather restraints. I couldn't resist pinching his nipples that were clamped in very tiny black clips. His soft moans as I did assured me that this was going to be fun. Chaining him to the wooden frame, removing the blindfold from his face for I wanted to see his facial expressions as I tortured him.

Mistress Desiree asked if I would like to practice with anything in particular, as I am student in the arts of topping. I reached for the flogger and asked that he open his legs for I felt the need to see how good my aim is. His cock and balls were decorated with the small clips as well. I swung with gentle touches at first then I moved back and forth with more purposeful aim at his balls dangling before me. His sharp intakes of breath as the flogger struck his tender skin. Yes, I was enjoying our class.

I felt the need to take him to the next step, smiling I went and retrieved the bucket filled with clothes pins I watched his face lower as he tried to sneak peek at the choices. I smiled as Mistress Desiree slid a hood over his head again, depriving him of the pleasure of watching. I selected the colorful compression spring clamp that you can purchase at your local Wal-Mart for a couple dollars. I took a glance at how far they would spread and then placed them over the black pinchers already on his nipples. I enjoyed his hissing intake he tried to silence as the sharp pinching pain to his already sensitive breast area increased.

I then selected the heavy-duty clothespins from Homz another selection from Wal-mart. It is amazing what simple things you can introduce into creative play. I selected bright red and blue ones. I alternated the colors on his shaft pulling his tight skin as I clipped them to, then I added some more to his balls. I put the last one on the tip of his cock so he couldn't drip anymore of precum as we continued. He was getting excited having my fingers on his cock. So I helped him overcome his urges. I let him adjust to the discomfort, briefly preferring to tease with verbal suggestions as to how I was going to whip each one off taking his skin with.

I was successfully raising his discomfort level with the mental images I was describing so vividly. I twisted the clamps on his breasts for added discomfort before taking the flogger once more. He was trembling with anticipation or apprehension I was undecided for his face was covered. He was silently testing his own strength. I flogged him light at first, alternating the blows with harder ones. He cried out with pain each time and I asked him if he was ready to concede. He shook his head, declining my offer.

I said," I want to hear your gratitude for each painful swing you receive. So now he thanked me for each painful blow to his genitals, with his breath rapider as he did. I knew that I was getting his attention.

I then asked, "If he was ready to remove the clothes pins as I twisted them slightly making him cry out as I did." They numb after awhile once they are on for a bit, but when you remove them and the blood returns. Oh, do you feel it then! I removed the clamps first, watching his body shudder as the blood surged back. I watched him regain his composure and then removed the small black ones that had been there for over a half hour. He fought crying out as the blood returned. I wasn't as nice this time I flicked my fingers against causing him to whimper. I was pleased with the way he flinched and attempted to avoid my fingertips as I flicked his tender nipples.

Then sweet woman that I am asked him, " select which color clothespin you want removed from your genitals." "Do you want a red one or a blue one?" I flicked each one as he decided. I was enjoying the sweet sounds escaping from his hooded face; I even pretended I didn't hear his request so I could prolong his discomfort. (Sweet vixen that would be me!) He squirmed in pain as I removed them; of course I was helpful rubbing the tender skin increasing his distress.

Now that I have removed all the clothespins, we lowered his arms again letting him regain his circulation. Then I was curious to see what ball crusher was, so Mistress Desiree took over the classroom instruction. I sat on the floor watching her talented fingers insert his balls in between the device then tightened it till he was once again breathing a bit harder. I was at eye level when I noted the hook in the center; curiosity got the better of me. I asked Mistress Desiree what the hook was for.

She went and retrieved a weight and dangled it from the device. I felt it was to light for our macho man. I went and got the bucket again, still filled with all the various clothespins and clamps. Smiling, I added that to the hook. Mistress Desiree called me," evil".

"Who Me? I am an angel," I replied. I asked him to swing his hips for me I wanted to see him dance for a bit. I enjoyed watching his balls stretch as the bucket swung. Hmmm. Then I saw the weights on the floor.

Mistress Desiree saw where my eyes had wandered. She quickly said,"that he would not be able to take the weights. His limit was already close."

I asked," what do you think my macho man, can you handle more weights?"

Whatever Mistress thinks was his response. Now, I like that reply. A man after my heart who acknowledges my authority what more could a woman want.

Since he had no way of seeing my actions. I grabbed the weight and purposefully dropping the weight at his feet. He jumped at the sound, his body trembling. I said," Oops, I missed the bucket" Then I tossed one of Mistress Desiree's famous shoe's from her collection instead, those of you who know from her foot fetish site she has many. I then tossed in the other red spike heel with the gold tips. He was shivering, as I did because I had played with his mind so he wasn't expecting the lightweight of the shoes. Yet, he still chose to decline my offer of his concession.

So we moved on, he was led to the humbler instead. Mistress Desiree removed the ball crusher and then selected the humbler. Telling him to bend over so she could apply this sweet looking device. Those of you familiar with this device on her site know what I am referring too. DON"T YOU? Those of you who are not, it looks like a helicopter prop with your balls snuggled crushed into then as you attempt to raise the pressure increases. You are humbled!

Well, he was definitely at his limits as he was trembling all over and was pale. Mistress Desiree, very familiar with men and their limits undid the humbler and instructed him to sit on the floor. He immediately obeyed. He did not refuse the offer. He maintained his self-control and was taken to the edge but did not have to concede. He was smiling and so was I for I learned a lot in my afternoon classroom experience.

What a shame school had never been that interesting! I would have gone for extra help all the time.

Thanks Sis.