A Day in the Life

Story Info
A slut serves "her" Mistress.
1k words
3.77
21k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i woke up as usual and started to do my daily rituals, brushed up my sindoor and worshipped my Owner V's feet. A little smile escaped my face as i thought of the previous night's romps with my Owner as i began to clean.

my Owner had introduced me to the new strap-on which she had bought recently. In fact i was made to anticipate the night for a long time, as Mistress was mentioning to introduce a new companion who is going to enjoy exploring her slut's pussy. Just the thought of Mistress ploughing my ass made my little teeny microscopic clit twitch and all wet.

i looked down at my clit which had long ceased to exist as a cock and i had accepted it happily that it was meant to be a clit as sluts don't possess cocks as my Owner had made it clear to me time and again.

i was told by my Owner to relax and not worry too much about the pussy being plundered that night. Mistress ordered me to wear a new saree with blouse and other accessories. Mistress always made sure that her slut had a fresh hankie always tucked into her waist. the slut, being me, would be punished badly if i was found not to be in possession of a hankie.

i was constantly reminded time and again that i was a hankie slut and my clit was as usual locked up with a chastity device. The key Mistress wore about her neck as a sign of her Ownership and to remind everyone that She Owned her slut fully whether in private or public.

i was kept busy with domestic work, cleaning, dusting, laundry, etc. in the morning. i was supposed to attend kneeling by my Owner when she had her lunch and then have it later like a dutiful wife.

As evening approached Mistress took me on a walk to the park nearby where both the Mistress and i wore sarees and walked around. Of course the hankie always was tucked in slut's saree or I had to hold it in my hand and many ladies looked in amusement at a slut dressed in saree led by a Sexy looking Female Owner around.

All these activities made me wet and hard and Mistress enjoyed my dilemma and embarrassment knowing that it excites Her and her slut more.

She also made me kneel publicly a couple of times just for the amusement of the people passing by.

When it was time we returned to Her place and i was instructed to prepare for Owners very hot bubble bath. Before that dinner was served to my Owner by her slut and Mistress began to tease me about what slut's pussy will be getting tonight. Mistress also briefly took hold of the hankie and rubbed it over my clit and crotch and made sure i was more and more excited.

i was kept in a state of constant arousal by her words and/or fondled my clit outside my saree with the hankie.

i was also punished with 20 sit-ups holding ears and then kneeling for fifteen minutes holding ears with nose to the wall

All this had me totally aroused and my clit dripping like crazy. i was made to bathe Mistress properly waiting at her with a towel and properly drying Mistress after she had a relaxing time at the tub.

i was instructed to finish my bath and other chores while Mistress waited for me in our bedroom.

i was told to dress in all finery and come to the bedroom. Mistress's property carried a glass of milk which is the tradition of a wedding night and slowly came into the room with eyes lowered. Mistress looked at her property and slut and a smile escaped across her lips thinking of the time she is going to enjoy ravishing her property.

Mistress drank half the glass and offered the other half to her wife (me). i drank thanking my Owner for her kindness and worshiped my Owner's feet. i was ordered to lick for a few minutes. After that Mistress slowly removed my saree looking deeply at my eyes. Mistress V ordered Her alpa to remove the petticoat and i was then left in sexy black panties feeling totally slutty. Mistress put on her 9-inch strap-on all the while teasing me. "Kneel. Kiss it. Suck it, slut." Looking at Her cock with some fear I fell to my knees. i was ordered to suck and admonished when i did not suck properly like a slut. Mistress held my hair and made to suck properly. After the dildo was sufficiently wet and slut shown her place, i was ordered on all fours like the bitch I am.

Mistress slowly lowered my panties exposing my pussy and just teased at the outer rim with the dildo. The feeling of lube being applied to my pussy and slowly rubbed about and into my rosebud excited me so much my clit was dripping almost continuously. i was ordered to lick all her drops that were dripping. Mistress also hit the clit few times with a belt as it was on the verge of misbehaving. i was told to behave slowly realized the strap-on was pushing at my pussy .i couldn't believe that i was being now being penetrated and fucked like a slut. "Relax and take it like the true slut you are, alpa." I heard my Owner say as she fucked me deeper and deeper. Mistress then spanked my ass while penetrating me totally faster, then faster. i could feel my pussy being ploughed and felt happy that it was my Owner who was enjoying fucking me. i also began to like it like a true slut . i was fucked like this for 20 minutes thrice during the night. The last time Mistress allowed me to spill. Of course I was required to lick up every drop.

That was a night of fulfillment. i was extremely indebted to my Owner who owned me and made me a wife, caring and training to be her perfect slut.

i began to dress , wearing a new saree and putting on a pair of fresh panties glancing on the strap-on lying on the bedside and my Owner who was resting on the bed. i have so much work to do to please Mistress V. It's another day in the life of a happy slut.