A Day In The Life Of A Sex Addict

Story Info
A middle aged man trys to go all day without masturbating.
3.6k words
4.19
10k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenblue
zenblue
3 Followers

"So what are you going to do this morning to keep from foundling yourself and jacking off?" I sputtered into my coffee. My SLA sponsor didn't fuck around. "Well good morning to you too."

"Well, answer the question." His voice wasn't quite a harsh.

"I'm not going to look at porn on my phone."

"Good answer. What about after work?"

"I'm going to go straight home and not stop off at the nude bar, or drive around to the part of town the hookers hang out."

"Good. I think getting arrested for getting a hooker is less severe than getting popped for jacking off in your car. And when you are home?"

"Cook dinner and watch network TV till I go to bed."

"Good, you just might get a whole day without jacking off."

Going 24 hours without jacking off would be a miracle. But I have done it once or twice before so I knew I could do it. And then I had this silly thought. A thought I knew was never going to happen, it hadn't in the last 47 years of my life so the chances of it happening today was slim or none but I just had to ask, "So if some woman walks up to me and says I need you to fuck me, I can do that?"

He laughed before answering, "Absolutely, this isn't about NOT having sex it is about not masturbating and keeping your hands off your cock. I give you permission to fuck any girl or woman who comes up to you and flirts with you and gives you permission to fuck her."

"Cool, thanks." We chuckled as we hung up the phone. And surprisingly I felt no need to masturbate, at least not during the 25 minute drive to the office, nor the first few minutes there. Not until I had to talk to the office assistant. It seems that the regular office assistant had called in sick and the woman the temp agency sent to fill in had not read the memo on proper office attire. She was wearing an off the shoulder scoop neck blouse which in and of its self wouldn't have been bad except it was a size to small and she was what the porn sites would call voluptuous. The blouse covered the sides of her tits and none of their top. I could see all of them all the way to middle of her dark areola. I swear I even saw her nipples harden and start rubbing against the lip of her bra. I couldn't help it they were out there for everyone to see.

Looking at her tits made my cock hard, but then she stood up and moved so her back was toward me. Oh My Gawd, her slacks were painted on. The seam down her back lifted and separated her ass cheeks then when she turned toward me the seam continued up her front doing the same to her very obvious and large pussy lips. I had to turn and walk away I just knew I was going to stain my pants. Once back in my cubical my cock and I began to calm down until she called with the answer to my original question.

We have video phones and she either didn't know it or didn't care for when I looked at my phone all I saw where her massive mammaries. The phone was looking right at them. She hung up quickly but that really didn't help because she had asked to come to my cubical. It is small and I wasn't sure how I was going to squeeze into her, I mean how we were both going to fit, but we did. It was like her pants, tight. I sat at my computer and she stood behind me with those tantalizing tits resting on my shoulder. It didn't help the perfume she was wearing was the one called Intimate Fantasy. And I swear she moved or turned more than she needed to just to mess with me because every time she did her tits would hit my face. But I was good, as much as I wanted to pull that top down and suck on them; as much as I wanted to whip it out and cum on them, I didn't.

I did have to go to the bathroom as soon as she left to splash cold water on my face. I thought about splashing cold water on my cock but I knew that if I pulled it out I was going to pull it for all I was worth and I told myself I wasn't going to do that today.

I guess it just wasn't my day for as I walked back to my cubical everywhere I looked the women seemed to be wearing something sexy. Their blouses were either very tight showing off the shape, large, small and in between or low cut showing cleavage, a little, a lot and everything in between. Regardless the next few hours went by without me thinking too much about sex, maybe once a minute. Then as I was walking to the lunch room one of the new account analyst asks me to come into her cubical to review some data. And again I didn't know if it was me or if all the women had just decided to dress sexy today. She was petit as the temp office assistant wasn't but to me that doesn't matter. She is a woman meaning she has tits and a pussy. And today she was showing them off. The dress she had on was designed with buttons up the front and in this case buttons that were mostly not buttoned.

The top four buttons were undone, and being petite with small breast I guess she felt it was OK not to wear a bra for where I was standing, behind her, supposedly looking at her computer screen, I could see all of them. They were perky little things sticking straight out with pinkish areola and large puffy nipples that were a much bigger part of her tits than those of the office assistants. But what I had noticed first when she had called me in was how much of her long legs and well-rounded thighs were visible. She had the bottom five buttons of the dress undone allowing the dress to ride up high on her thin but shapely legs. I followed them as far as I could from her nicely curved knees, next to each other, then farther up as her thighs separated opening up an inviting darkness that was protected by a button that was not unbuttoned but was straining for she did have ample hips.

It took me a second, a long second to pull my eyes off that sixth button, it was right above her crotch and as I did I was afraid for a moment she would be upset with me being so obvious. But she hadn't noticed she was busy discussing what she wanted me to look at. It was a difficult durative proposal and I had to really think about how she had it worked out. Which was a good thing because a few minutes later when she turned her chair around to ask me what I thought my hard on had gone down or she would have eaten it for lunch.

I ate lunch in my cubical reading depressing news trying to keep my mind off of all of the tit I had seen so far today. Later as the end of the work day grew closer and closer I was beginning to feel very confident that I could make it. I even thought, good thing I haven't seen any pussy, the flashes of tit was hard – fuck did I really say that-enough. I probably would have cum in my pants if they would have flash pussy at me. But that thought was banished when my wing-nut motor-head of a boss came by to show me something on his phone.

"I saw this," he said barging into my cubical, "and immediately thought of you. No one else in here would appreciate it the way we do." That was a slightly veiled reference to Bruce the only other male who worked in the office and the boss's paranoia that he was gay. He probably was but I really didn't care the way the boss did.

He pushes the phone in my face jabbing the VCR button in the middle of it. The video is one of those GIFs of a scantily clad girl sliding up and down on a very large pipe wrench. The camera moves in closer and closer. It shows her bulbous minimally covered tits bouncing up and down before it pans down to her fully exposed bald pussy with her pussy lips wrapped around the six inch wide handle of the pipe wrench.

I couldn't help but think of my cock as I watched the video. The sounds of her moans and the slap and slurp of the pussy lips sliding up and down that wrench made it as ridged as that pipe and I leaked a little cum. A bit more leaked when my boss took the phone away and pounded me on the back forcing my hard cock into the seat of my chair. Two hours later when work was done for the day I don't believe I have ever been happier. I spent the last few minutes of work in the bathroom not so much as I had to go but because I had gotten there without the new analyst seeing me. And now, since the back door of the office is next to the bathroom I can leave the office without seeing the office assistant or the new analyst.

Most days I feel fortunate to work close to home and not have to take the freeway but not today. The office is on the west side of Sepulveda in the South Bay area of Los Angeles which means the easiest way to drive home is by the beach. And today was a perfect warm spring day. That must be why the women were wearing what they wearing, spring time. The women I saw coming home were wearing less or more revealing clothes than the women in the office. The good news was that I was in my car and traffic wouldn't let me stop and masturbate. The bad news, since I'm trying to not jack off, is that they are wearing less or more revealing clothes than the women in the office. But then I have always enjoyed seeing the female figure, clothed or not, so I guess there isn't any bad news.

I was lucky that there was no place to park and traffic was moving slow when a group of girls jogged by. They were wearing only small sports bra's that bounce as they run, and boy shorts that are too short for them. I only got a quick glimpse of their tight nicely tanned ass cheeks with the boy shorts riding up the crack of their ass but it was enough for we to enjoy watching as their cheeks bounced in anti-rhythm to their tits. They were jogging down the green area that acts as a median between traffic lanes in the same direction as I was driving.

But that was nothing compared to what happed a few minutes later as I was stopped at a light. I was next to the crosswalk and nearly came in my jeans right there. A group of people were crossing the street when two young ladies separated from the group by stopping in the middle of the crosswalk. They were standing sideways to traffic and began kissing which caused this one who was overly endowed wearing a very small bikini top have a wardrobe malfunction: her tits popped out. They broke off the kiss laughing and holding on to each other crab walking the rest of the way across the street doing a poor job of hiding her tits. But then just before they reached the curb the one who's tits had popped out pulls up the short skirt of her protective friend mooning the stopped traffic. At least I think it was a moon. She may have had on a thong but with an ass as full and round as that one, who cared. I'm not sure how long the light had been green because no one moved until someone way in the back who hadn't seen the peep show honked.

I was so dazed by the various displays of female body parts that I had seen throughout the day that I did not see the young lady standing next to the mail boxes in the foyer of my apartment building until she spoke.

"Hi, I just moved in today and, I hope you live here, because I need a big favor." She said it really fast and it took me a moment to take it all in. I saw her drop her eyes and look at her feet, her long auburn hair hanging down hiding her face.

I did the same and they were very nice feet with manicured toes with each toenail painted a different color in a pair of comfortable looking flip flops. I followed up her feet by looking at her ankles, shapely, then her legs and thighs agreeably full but, still not seeing any clothes. Then where legs become protectors of virtue I saw some short sport shorts fitting low over generous hips that accented a marginally narrower waist leading up to an again unclothes and nicely tanned abdomen.

As my eyes traveled up her belly I saw her long hair moving up and I realized she was checking me out as I was her. Not sure what she would think of me, and not wanting her to change her mind about asking for help I hurried up past her modestly covered, with a tube top, and modestly sized tits to her oval face with sparkling eyes and open smile.

"Ask away, I do live here," giving her what I hoped was my best your wish is my command smile.

"Oh good. But now I'm embarrassed because I did something not very smart. You see I have locked myself out of my apartment and I was hoping you would be able to help me get back in." She stepped closer and touched my arm.

I took her hand in mine, smiled and looked into her eyes, "I've done that once or twice, no problem. Lead me to your apartment." I started to say something like, that came out wrong but since she was still holding my hand and leading me toward the back of the building. I went with it. I went with it because it seemed so natural the two of us walking and holding hands that I didn't think of sex until she stopped and our hands bumped into our legs.

This apartment building is an oasis in the concrete jungle that built up around it at the end of a long cul-de-sac. It is small two stories with only 48 apartments compared to the multi-story mega complexes that have tried to over shadow it. It had been built many years before and designed with an open court yard filled with a large variety of blooming bushes, flowering plants and many different types of palm trees.

We had walked the length of the cortyard. My apartment, number 100, was at the front of the building just past the security gate and to the left of the covered but open air foyer that lead into the courtyard. Her apartment was at the back with a small planter in front of her front room window. "Apartment 112." She looked at me and smiled.

I wasn't sure why but I couldn't help it, I smiled back. "I think I left the window cracked open but I can't seem to get the screen off. And then if the window isn't open I'm not sure what we'll do."

I liked the way she said we. "We'll come up with something. Let me take a look." I replied as she leaned into me squeezing my arm. I looked into those gorgeous green eyes and it felt like those modest size tits grew two sizes. I squeezed her arm back and for a second I could have sworn she offered her cheek for me to kiss but with my history of miss reading signals I didn't. I let go and walked up to the window hoping that I looked like I knew what I was going to do because I really didn't have a clue. I looked back at her and smiled.

"When I saw you come in I just knew you were the right one to help me." She said watching him walk up to her apartment and something about it felt so normal to her, like she had watched him do this countless times before. She shivered getting a warm feeling. A feeling she had told herself that she wasn't going to give into today. He looked back at her and smiled, she smiled back at him. I'm so glad I waited. That first guy was a jerk. About an hour earlier, when she had just realized she had locked herself out, she heard someone coming down the stairs from the second floor apartments. He was looking at his phone and when she started to say something he put it up to his ear and kept walking.

This guy just seems nice. And how he fills out that suit isn't too bad either; Broad shoulders, nice hips that look like I could wrap my legs around, a cute ass. She felt the warm feeling return, her hand moved unconsciously. Stop that, she told herself smiling.

I leaned over the planter the previous tenant must have had a brown thumb because all the plants were dead. As I had hoped the screen was the same as on my window meaning that I could remove it and if the window its self is open I can get in. I pushed up on the top part of the screen and the bottom popped out. I had a moment of panic because it looked like the window wasn't open but when I pushed on the glass it slid and I was in.

"Oh thank you, thank you." She said walking quickly up behind me. Focusing at the job at hand, squeezing through a small window, I take my jacket off, turn and hand it to her. She stops startled but takes it from me. We both pause before I turn back. I had the feeling she was about to hug and kiss me but stopped that when I gave her the jacket. That would have been nice. It has been a long time since I have been this close to someone who just might like me. I put that thought out of my mind. I step up and on the planter then turn and back into her apartment. I hold on to the window frame as I step down and look around. The apartment is furnished with a small love seat and a recliner, a large flat screen TV and a multi-knobbed stereo receiver as part of a top of the line surround sound system. Hmm, my kind of place. I looked and couldn't see any pictures of boyfriends. I smiled.

I unlock and open the door. She's on me faster and tighter than a sparkle on a diamond kissing and hugging me. I return the kisses and hugs in kind and it doesn't take long for them to get more passionate nor our hands to begin exploring. Mine slide under her shorts. Hers are undoing my belt. As my slacks fall to the ground she shuts the door with her foot before stepping back out of my embrace.

Taking a deep breath, her nipples hardening, she looks me in the eye and says, "I, ah, I need to tell you something first." Her eyes travel half way down my body then she has an ear to ear grin and is relaxed as she looks at me and continues. "I'm in recovery and my SLA sponsor wants me to ask you if you really want to do this?" She shakes her head, her long auburn swirls around her. "That's not right. I know you want to by looking at that large hard cock of yours. The question I'm supposed to ask myself is do I want this to be more than just a quick fuck. Do I want; do you want to be friends? No. Yes? "

I let out a very loud laugh and stepping out of the puddle of my pants I reach for her, but stop for she looks hurt. "No, no, I'm laughing at me, not you." Looking more confused that hurt she lets me pull her to me, but she doesn't respond so I let her go, stepping back. I realize I'm naked standing in her window so I step back toward her saying, "Well, in that case I need to ask you a question." Really confused she steps away into the corner. I don't go any closer. "My SLA sponsor said I can only have sex if the woman tells me she needs me to fuck her." She starts to chuckle visibly relaxing. I continue, "so I will be truthful with you and say I have wanted you since before I knew you. And yes friends would be great."

She didn't need to tell me she wanted to fuck I knew she did because of the damp spot starting to grown on her shorts. She grabbed my hand leading me into the bed room.

zenblue
zenblue
3 Followers