A Day in the Life of Lexy Ch. 02

Story Info
Lexy is very surprised when Master brings her a new friend.
3.5k words
4.21
37.8k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddragon64
ddragon64
38 Followers

After I was finished with a long leisurely soak in the bath, I shaved carefully to make sure my skin was nice and smooth for Karl. It was so nice that he allowed me to enjoy that serenity on my own. I slipped on a thick terry cloth robe and headed to the bedroom where Karl was sitting on the edge of the bed with that little green gift bag in hand. I eyed the bag nervously as he chuckled and instructed me to lose the robe and lie face down on the bed. I did so immediately of course but with some trepidation.

As I lay there waiting and wondering, I could here Karl removing something from the bag and I stifled a moan as I wondered what he was going to do to me now. I suddenly felt something cool and wet being spilled all over my back and my legs and then Karl's hands began to massage me all over and the smell of Japanese cherry blossoms filled the room. I knew this scent as it was one of my favorites. He was so incredibly thoughtful, to not only remember that I loved that, but to go out and get it for me, and now massaging the lotion into my skin, smoothing it all over my legs and feet, and my back, pausing as he slowly and deeply rubbed the lotion into my ass cheeks and hips and finally my arms and hands, before having me roll over and smoothed the lotion over my breasts and tummy and sliding his hand over my freshly shaven pussy lips and my inner thighs.

Just as I began to squirm again, Karl told me to dress for dinner. I was a little frustrated knowing once again no relief was in site, but I did not complain in anyway. As I dressed and applied my makeup, I wondered what Karl might have in store for the evening. I suspected he had something up his sleeve with the way he had me so close to the edge the entire day, and how he had just been pampering me. Oh, I was quite sure he was up to something. My pussy again moistened at the thought.

Dinner was fabulous of course. I loved when Karl did the cooking, I didn't even care that he made such a mess when he did cook. It was worth all the cleaning up after. Following dinner, we sipped our wine for a little bit and Karl said he had to run to the office for an hour and instructed me to be naked on my knees in the living room when he returned. My pussy throbbed a little at his instruction, as it always did. When he left, I cleaned up the kitchen and did the dishes. I freshened up a little and noticed he was expected back in 10 minutes, so I proceeded to ready myself for him.

When Karl came through the door he smiled as he looked at me. Here I was completely naked, kneeling and resting back on my heels with my legs spread wide, exposing myself completely to him. Again I wondered what he had planned for the evening. Karl always created an air of mystery and wonder, I never knew what to expect, and every time I thought I did, I was proven wrong. The hairs on the back of my neck rose in anticipation, that sensation, along with the chill that travelled through me was probably the only familiar occurrence that I could predict with confidence. He slipped behind me and tightened a blindfold around my eyes as I inhaled slowly trying not to moan as my body responded to him.

I could hear him walking around the room as I tried to decipher the sounds around me and connect them to where he was and what he was doing. I could tell he was moving about the room lighting candles as I could hear the clicking of the lighter and I could smell the faint fragrance of lavender and vanilla. I felt him softly walking toward me until he was so close that I could smell the subtle scent of his cologne, and I could hear his breathing, calm and steady. I imagined him studying me; looking intently at my completely naked and exposed body. Familiar shivers traveled up my spine as I became even more aware of the sense of him watching me, I could almost feel his eyes sweeping across every part of me. I heard a sound I didn't recognize as I felt him approaching.

I was frightened, and the goose bumps raised all over the surface of my skin again, yet in spite of my fear, the excitement in me deepened with the anticipation, I felt a drop of moisture trickle down my thigh as my sex burned with need. As exposed as I was, I knew he was perfectly aware of my arousal and as always I was wet for him... soaking wet... and ready...

Karl took me by the elbow and instructed me to stand as he helped me up and directed me to the bedroom, where he instructed me to lay on my back, he didn't have to tell me to spread my legs, I knew that was expected of me. He propped several pillows under my back and head so I was semi-sitting comfortably. Then he slipped his cuffs on me and buckled them snug against my wrists and raised both hands above my head and secured them in such a way that my shoulders were pressing into and sealing my ears. I could still hear, but my hearing was different, it was more in my head, almost hollow and echoing like the way things sound when under water. It was very ethereal.

As my hearing was slightly impaired, I could not hear clearly what Karl was saying as he spoke very softly to me. His hands began to caress my skin; the sensation was heightened by the fact that my other senses were diminished. I simply sighed softly in response. He reached around and slipped a pillow under my bottom and then secured my ankles tighter than usual. My legs strained at being spread so wide.

I felt Karl's tongue on my mouth as he began to gently lick my lips, I opened to eagerly accept his kiss and he reached up with his hand and closed my mouth by placing his thumb on my chin and his fingers above my lip, I got the message that I was to keep my mouth closed. He continued with this teasing kiss long enough to stir up more need and desire deep inside me, and then he began to move south... His lips found my nipples already hard and heated and standing up to greet him. He barely brushed the tip of my nipple with his lips and I tried to raise my chest to him, trying to force my hard and protruding little nipple deeper into his mouth, he pressed a hand on my abdomen which in this position completely immobilized my chest, and he continued to tease my nipples.

Using his finger nails now, he began to drag them all over the surface of my skin. If I were able to move at all, I would have been writhing as he relentlessly continued to tease my nipples, my mouth and my flesh. He brought his lips just hovering over my one of my nipples again as I tried desperately to find a way to jut my breast out even more toward him, that only made him pull away. So I settled myself and just enjoyed the shivers and the goose bumps and the lovely sensations, until he started in on that nipple again. This time I groaned in defiance and was quickly put back in my place by a sharp nip of his teeth on my little craving nipple. I inhaled sharply and bit down on my lip so as not to make another sound remembering the threat of the gag.

Continuing his torture of my skin, he slid his nails across my belly and down to my legs, where he dug into the tender skin between my thighs just slightly harder and then softly down the outside of my thigh once again returning to the inside with a little more depth. The gooseflesh rose in a trail behind his nails as I inhaled three times sharply.

Slowly and teasingly, he slipped a single finger into my pussy. I'm quite sure he could feel just how wet I was and his finger was only serving to make me wetter. I felt a groan building deep in my throat, but I also knew I couldn't let it slip. Slipping another finger into my pussy to join the first, I bit down on my lip hard as those fingers quickly found my special spot. I felt his breath, hot on my cheek as his voice whispered close to my ear, I struggled to hear him, he said, "You may make noise, and speak, Love. I know you want to."

I merely nodded, and let out a sigh of relief as I felt his lips brush against my cheek and the waves of pleasure crashed their way through my body and I could hear the little noises his fingers were making as they moved in and out of me in a slow rhythm. My head fell back and I felt the groan building deep in my throat and I let it slip between my lips and I whispered softly,

"Oh Master! Yes! More... please!"

The rest of my breath was expelled in a deep, long, soft sigh as I felt my wetness begin to increase and start to flow. I felt the gooseflesh rise on my thighs and a tingling sensation went down my legs to my feet and back up again as I felt my hips begin to respond to the movement of his fingers. I tried desperately to grind my hips up and into his fingers, but could not raise them more than a fraction of an inch. I was hovering on the edge and ready to explode with the pent up passion that had building in me all day. Then grasping my clit between his thumb and forefinger, he squeezed and stroked until I began to moan aloud... crying out for him to let me cum.

My insides cringed and I groaned in frustration when he quickly withdrew his fingers from inside my wetness...

I heard what sounded like a soft knock on the door, and those little hairs on the back of my neck stood at attention as I strained to listen. 'Was it a knock on the door? ...Could it have been Karl messing with me?' My thoughts were racing out of control as my breathing became more rapid.

Karl stroked the side of my cheek affectionately and left me alone.

Then distinctively I heard the door opening and what sounded like the clicking of heels on the floor in the kitchen, then Karl's voice speaking softly. I tried to lift my head away from my shoulder as I struggled to hear, but could only distinguish the sound of his voice, I couldn't make out any words, or hear another voice.

Then I heard Karl return to the room, I strained to hear any other sounds, but could hear only my own heart beat and anxious breathing as my body was rigid with tension and trepidation. Suddenly the room was filled with the soothing and melodic sounds of Enigma and I felt Karl's hands rest on my shoulders and I instantly calmed. I inhaled deeply and there it was... I could clearly smell woman's perfume, and it wasn't mine. My body instinctively stiffened in defiance.

Suddenly I felt Karl's breath on my throat as he began kissing me softly all over my neck and along my collar bones and up my throat and then tenderly on my lips, I hungrily accepted his kiss as his tongue found mine and thrust deeply into my mouth. His hand slipped up and cupped my throat, squeezing gently, I sighed loving that sensation and he then squeezed a little tighter turning my head slightly and breaking the seal from my shoulder to my ear so I could hear him clearly when he whispered, "Who's Bitch are you?"

I whispered back, "Yours Master."

"That's right bitch... mine... and what do you want?"

"Whatever pleases you Master." I said with some trepidation in my voice.

"Very good bitch... you know what would please me tonight?" I just whimpered softly because I knew where this was going.

"I would very much enjoy watching another bitch eating my pussy," he said as he possessively clutched my mound. "You really want to cum into another bitch's mouth don't you?"

I wanted desperately to please Karl, but I was so torn as to if I could actually do this for him, not like I had much choice in the matter considering my current position. 'I want... I don't want... I want... I don't want,' kept racing through my mind, but the longer I was left to ponder, the want became more prevalent. Then I decided if this is what pleased Karl, I was going to do everything within my power to make sure he was pleased. I nodded my head and he said, "No, Tell me!" This was so hard for me; it was one thing to actually agree to this, but to have to say the words... "Tell Me!" he said more commanding this time.

"Yes Master, I want to cum in her mouth for you," I said it and I could feel tears springing from my eyes, but thankfully they were concealed by the blindfold.

Then I felt her lips upon mine. They were very distinctively the lips of a woman, soft, warm and silky they caressed my lips, and I stiffened as my body tried to protest. I then felt Karl's warm loving breath on my cheek as he whispered words of encouragement and praise and I softened and relaxed just knowing he was close, and this was for him. His hands were gently caressing me up and down my arm and he kept his face close to mine as the woman's lips went back to work and her tongue slipped into my mouth coaxing my tongue into play by stroking it with her own, the contrast of cool air and warm breath, of moist tongue and soft lips was bringing me close to the edge already as I softly moaned in pleasure. Her tongue and lips worked on my mouth and her tongue dueled with mine. My mouth began to feel more erogenous than I had ever believed possible, and I delighted in the feel of her tongue sliding in and out, back and forth, and around in little circles. She gently sucked my lips and I hers, we sucked each others tongues; I found it hard to believe that I was finding being kissed by a woman so incredibly erotic.

Drifting downward to my breasts, she began expertly kissing and sucking my nipples, her soft and gentle hands began caressing my breasts and my tummy and waist, then her hands started to roam downward, I instinctively panicked and protested with whimpering sounds while tugging on my restraints reminding me that I was confined in place, at her mercy for whatever she or rather Karl wanted. Karl spoke up, "I think she would prefer your mouth." At that, the woman slid down between my legs and her velvety tongue swept along the outside of my pussy, sliding up and down my slit, and brushing across my clit in quick circles before sliding back down and repeating the same again. The sensation was shooting through my body, coursing through my nervous system and landing deep in my sex. Realizing how wet I was made me very confused.

I was so vulnerable, it felt awkward and wrong but deep inside I was truly aroused. I also felt somewhat humiliated, by the fact that this peculiar situation was turning me on so much and by the fact that Karl knew I was so turned on. I would have thought that feeling humiliated would have nullified any erotic effects this adventure was providing, but the truth seemed to be the opposite, it seemed to increase a sense of wanting inside me. I wanted so very much to please Karl and that was so much more prevalent than the mere humiliation of it all. This woman was now touching me in a way no woman ever had, and I was feeling very close to surrender. Somehow I was able to rationalize it all in my head because I knew my arousal stemmed from pleasing Karl. I was only in this position because Karl desired it. The fact that I was opening up intimately to another woman in front of him was justified in that there was no responsibility on my part. This rationalization actually helped me to relax.

The woman continued exploring my sex with her tongue. I responded with little groans of pleasure. "Tell me how good it feels," Karl demanded, forcing me to describe how much I liked the attention. I was trying to find the words I thought he would want to hear and I waited too long to reply. Karl squeezed my jaw, turning my face toward him, jolting me to reality.

"Wonderful!" I exclaimed. "It feels so good." I was clearly feeling self conscious again after having admitted to Karl that I enjoyed it.

"Good girl," Karl Chuckled and he began to softly kiss my neck and his hand reached down and started in on my nipples again, stroking, pinching and rolling them in his fingers. I shuddered and cried out with soft moans as she ran her tongue slowly from my clit down and across my sex and back toward my anus pausing there for bit circling her tongue around that hole causing me to shudder again to my surprise while she continued moving it back and forth from one side to the other, giving me intense pleasure. She lifted my hips and placed another pillow under my ass, giving her added access. She then rolled her tongue and thrust it in and out of my very eager little hole while her fingers reached up and began to rub my clit. I frantically tried to thrust my hips and squirm, but was unable to move in my restraints. She slid her tongue back up to my clit as she slowly inserted a finger into my pussy.

I almost shouted out as the thought raged in my mind, 'Oh yesss, that's so good! ... Oh, please.' After a few minutes more of teasing, she placed her pursed mouth on my clit and sucked it. Her simultaneous tongue motions on my clit provided intense pleasure and I cried out with a series of moans and whimpering sounds as Karl continued a little harder on my nipples, again rolling and squeezing them causing me to cry out over and over. The woman had now worked her way up to three fingers into my wanting pussy. I shouted, "More! ...Please More!" She then put all four of her finger tips into me and worked them around, in and out as she pushed them in deeper and I repeated, "More!" along with some other incoherent sounds. She managed to get all four of her fingers and the palm of her hand up to the base of her thumb into my pussy as she thrust and turned her hand. I almost passed out as she continued to suck and tongue my clit.

With the combined sensations of Karl's breath on my cheek again as he whispered hypnotically words I couldn't hear, and his attention to my nipples along with the woman's fingers thrusting into me as she sucked my clit firmly, my body became a participant in this erotic frenzy. As if it wasn't obvious, I shouted out forcefully, "Oh, Master I'm coming for you! I'm coming!" Hers and Karl's hands and mouths became my obsession, as she continued with faster and harder thrusts, her pursed lips not letting up on my clit. Karl's hands were squeezing the soft tender flesh on the underside of my arm as he continued chanting in my ear those unknown words that sounded so beautiful. The tension that had been building in me all day was suddenly rushing out of me as the orgasm overpowered my very being and consumed me like fire. My entire body was engulfed in the intense orgasmic waves as I cried out over and over until I shivered and quaked in the aftermath of the intensity of this deliriously immense orgasm.

Karl released my wrists and let my arms drop as she released my ankles and then snuggled in under one arm beside me and Karl was holding me from the other side in the most comforting and peaceful embrace. His hands were caressing both of us and I felt surrounded by love, even from this woman who was a stranger to me, whom I had never seen, yet somehow I felt we were all connected...

ddragon64
ddragon64
38 Followers