A Day In The Life Of Peggy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They fell onto the bed and kissed like lovers. The night was fast, it passed like a night of passion will. He would hold her from behind and the seconds would slip away until she felt him lengthen behind her, his swelling hardness at her ass. She would smile contently; elated at his tirelessness, then she would hold him in her hand as she rolled onto him slipping him easily inside her. They would gasp at the sudden contact of their sexes as he would fill her and she would ride him to another of many orgasms of the night.

In the morning they lingered, even if awkwardly. He wanted her and she wanted him but their time was over, for now, and he parted with only a kiss leaving her with a feeling of content. Peggy packed and dressed and prepared her departure. She held her bag and left the room behind her. When she closed door she sensed someone beside her. It was the blond from the balcony. Sudden recognition washed over them and Peggy smiled at her. The blond blushed and looked away. Perhaps this story continues…

12