A Day in the Park

Story Info
A day of love and passion spent in a park.
1.2k words
3.68
28k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a sunny spring day and Tammy and Bob planned a picnic in the park. They were to meet there today at noon. Bob drove there and was waiting to see Tammy drive up. Soon she drove up, and Bob got out to meet her. She was a vision of beauty as she got out of the car. Wearing a long loose flowing skirt and an off the shoulder baby blue top. As they came closer, Bob began smiling and was full of excitement of spending a day together. Bob took out the picnic basket Tammy had packed. They walked hand and hand to a trail that lead through a clearing in the woods near by.

As they stopped under a large tree Bob asked if this would be a good spot, Tammy answered "yes this will do just fine." Spreading out a blanket under the tree they soon unpacked the basket and began caressing and kissing each other. Tammy pushed Bob back on the blanket and asked if he was hungry, Bob answered that he was. Tammy pulled out some grapes and began feeding them one by one to Bob. Bob sat up and opened the bottle of wine that was still in the basket. As he poured them both a glass Tammy made herself comfortable on the blanket. Tammy took the glass from Bob and began to drink, "mmmm this tastes so good" she said. They continued to eat and drink for a while longer as the lazy day went on. They both were feeling sleepy and laid in each other's arms. Soon they both were asleep after holding and caressing and kissing each other.

After and hour or so Tammy woke up, and just lay there watching Bob sleep. Soon she began to kiss Bob's face. As he awoke looking into the face of this angel he smiled and asked how long they had been asleep. She answered " about an hour or so." Bob reached up and began caressing Tammy's cheek, pulling her down to kiss him. After kissing and caressing each other's bodies for a while they got up to take a walk. As they walked hand in hand enjoying the warm afternoon they both were becoming very excited for each other. As their hands became warm and moist with the heat that was building between them.

Soon they came to a picnic pavilion that was secluded from the rest of the park. This park was full of trees and made for a natural blind around them. Bob sat down at the picnic table and Tammy asked if he was ready for some desert with a very flirtaceous look in her eye. Bob said, " what do you have in mind?" Tammy said, "let me show you." She got up on the bench and straddled Bob and sat down in front of him on the table. She took his face in her hands and began to kiss him passionately. Tammy pulled her arm out of the top she was wearing and then the other side. Pulling it down she released her breasts into Bob's face. Rubbing them all over his face as she ran her fingers in his hair. Bob began kissing her breasts running his tongue around her nipples and flicking them with his tongue. Tammy sat back leaning on her hands as Bob kissed and kissed her breasts and nipples. Tammy lay her head back moaning with pleasure as Bob ravished her breasts with kisses.

Tammy was getting so hot and wet sitting there as Bob had his way with her. She couldn't take it anymore and sat Bob back on the bench. She looked him in the eyes and slowly began lifting her dress up her legs. As her skin appeared Bob began kissing her legs. Making his way up her legs they began to quiver with the excitement of what was ahead. As she lifted the dress all the way to her waist Bob could see that all this time she wasn't wearing any panties. Her beautiful trimmed vagina wide open and begging to be kissed was there before Bob's eyes. Bob began kissing the insides of Tammy's thighs making his way down to her lips that were open and glimmering with the juices that she was creating.

Slowly Bob parted her lips with his tongue, running it around and around them. With a hard tongue he plunged deep into her lips. Lapping up the sweet juices that came deep inside of her. Flicking her clitoris and raking his teeth over her clitoris Bob moaned in unison with Tammy as he ravished her. As Bob licked her, Tammy moaned as her head fell back on her shoulders. Feeling the contractions on his tongue Bob knew that Tammy was about to explode with built up force. Tammy began to buck her hips to Bob's mouth as it worked up and down on her pussy. With a sudden moan Tammy couldn't hold back any longer and soon began cumming in Bob's mouth. At this point Tammy lay back begging Bob to make love to her there on the table.

Bob stood dropping his shorts and released his hard throbbing penis. Taking it in his hand he guided it to her throbbing wet lips. Letting just the head enter he rocked in and out slowly. And with a sudden thrust he entered deep. Tammy let out a scream of passion " take me Bob, I love you." With hard and deep thrusts Bob soon was ready to explode inside of her releasing the liquid fire building up deep inside of him. With every thrust Tammy's breasts bounced. She caressed her nipples, as Bob pumped harder and deeper. With one last deep thrust Bob exploded inside of her squirting deep and cumming with such force. As soon as Tammy felt the hot cum inside she went into an orgasmic convulsion. As they came in unison ,throbbing and contracting, they lost all awareness of their surroundings.

Bob could hear voices coming near in the woods behind them. He whispered to Tammy " be quiet some one was coming." Bob pulled out and grabbed his shorts to put them back on. As he sat down Tammy pulled her skirt back down and lifted her top back up to cover her luscious breasts then took Bob's face in her hands kissing him passionately. Soon the voices were right there; it was another couple that must have had the same idea that Tammy and Bob had, had. They turned and kept on walking down the trail in the park to another pavilion. After the other couple was out of sight Tammy sat back and opened her legs lifting her dress. There was a puddle of the juices that had oozed out from the explosion that they both felt earlier.

Tammy cleaned herself up with her fingers, licking them clean as Bob watched with excitement. They got up and walked back to the blanket and basket under the trees. They packed everything up and went back to their cars. As they got there Bob asked Tammy if she would like to come by his place tonight, he would fix them a nice dinner and they could spend the night on his deck watching the stars. Tammy said " I would love nothing more than to do that." Bob caressed Tammy's cheek and kissed her passionately. "I'll see you about 7:00 then?"

"Yes I'll be there." They got in their cars and drove off with a glow that would never burn out.

...To Be Continued.