A Day in the Woods

Story Info
Mistress gives slave a hard whipping.
2.2k words
3.96
50k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ravenx42
ravenx42
72 Followers

I have been Mystique's sub for months now and She loves to keep pushing my limits.

Tonight She told me we were going to play at a new place She had found. She says it is out in the woods, nice and private.

She said a friend of hers who likes to hike in the country found it and told Her about it.

After we had driven out of the city She gave me a pair of wrap around sun glasses to put on, when I did I found out that She had spray painted them black and I couldn't see a thing.

After we had driven for a while I heard Her turn onto a dirt road and then She started to drive very slowly.

She told me I could take the glasses off and as I looked around all I could see was a dirt road and forest.

As we drove down the road She saw an opening into the woods and an orange piece of tape was tied to a tree branch.

She turned down this grassy path and we drove about another 500 yards into the forest around a bend until you couldn't even see the road anymore.

Mystique stopped the car and I could see a path of sorts and glimpse the outline of a building through the trees.

I got the toy bag out of the trunk and we headed down the path. We got to the house and I followed Her around the back where She opened a cellar door and headed inside.

Mystique went around the room lighting candles and a couple kerosene lanterns that filled the room with a nice glow. She had obviously been here before because there were a couple chairs and a cooler already there.

I filled the cooler with ice and the drinks She had brought and turned to Her to await Her orders. "I am going outside and have a drink slave, you will find a broom in the corner, sweep out this room and put the eyehooks in the beams, you know what I like. Call me when you are done."

Then She picked up a chair, a glass, and a bottle of wine and headed out the door.

I quickly found the broom and dustpan, swept the floor clean and started screwing the eyehooks into the beams and attaching lengths of chain to them. When I was finished I unrolled a rug that I found placed against the wall.

I stood and looked around to make sure everything was in place. The room was obviously the cellar of the old abandoned house. Concrete walls on four sides and a ceiling full of thick wooden beams made it a perfect place to abuse a slave.

I kneeled on the rug and touched my face to the floor with my hands out in front of me palms down, one of Mistresses favorite positions. She says it helps Her get into the right headspace seeing a slut like this.

I called out to Her that everything was ready and waited for Her to come in.

I heard Her high heels clicking across the cement floor but dared not look up.

"Such a good little slut, ok kneel up bitch."

I got up on my knees and Mystique slipped the bondage mittens over my hands, then tightened the wrist cuffs, slipped the padlocks through the hasps and clicked them shut.

She dragged me to my feet and then locked the cuffs to the chains hanging from the eyehooks. Next She locked cuffs on my ankles and attached them to a spreader bar.

Mystique walked around in back of me and I heard Her talking off Her clothes and rummaging around in the toy bag setting things out on the floor.

When She came back in front of me all She was wearing was Her high heels. She came right up in front of me and I was instantly horny just looking at Her inches in front of me but unable to touch Her.

Mystique walked around behind me and all I could hear is the click of Mystique's heels as it echoed off the walls.

Mystique liked having me out here in the woods, because now She can really let me scream, when Mystique hits me, She so loves the sound of my screams.

There is no one to hear me but Mystique gagged me anyway, because She likes the look of the gag in my mouth, it allows me to scream but I can't beg Her to stop, I have no control and She likes that because it makes me more helpless. She knows at this point I am totally Hers, I can't even beg Her to stop.

She loves the concrete walls because they make such a nice sound when that rubber whip hits my flesh. I am just hanging there in the candle light with a nice sheen of sweat on my body and She winds up and hits me with the first lash.

This is not going to be any ordinary whipping, She brought me here to surprise me, She wanted to really push me tonight, the first lash caught me by surprise it was so severe!

A high keening wail comes out from behind the gag, before that is even finished She hits me again the SMACK, as the whip hits it is SO loud in the cellar and this time I scream!

Mystique feels Herself getting so wet, She knows this is what She has wanted, waited for and She rears rear back and hit me again.

She knows this is more than I have ever taken, but She doesn't care anymore, She is out of control with Her lust, it just feels so good, and She knows I cant go anywhere I just have to hang there and take it.

She gets so damn hot because She knows She can keep me here, just keep this up, for hours, and that's exactly what She intends to do.

Mystique lashes me again and watches the sweat really break out on my body. The whip makes such a nice noise now when it smacks my flesh, it sends a chill through Her.

I am straining in the restraints, twisting in my bonds as She hits me again. Mystique loves this, Her pussy is getting so wet. Hearing my screams, knowing that I didn't expect this.

She starts to walk around me, Her heels clicking on the concrete. As She comes around in front of me She sees the fear in my eyes and it thrills Her. It's like a drug and She gets such a rush from it. She rears back with Her arm and wraps the whip around my ribs and my back. I arch up on my toes and throw my head back as I scream into the gag.

Her hand goes to Her pussy as the feeling of pure lust rushes through Her. She sees me open my eyes and I have a mixture of fear, pain, and lust in them. She has told me that some day She would grant my fantasy of a severe whipping with no way out, and now it is here.

She stands there for a second rubbing Her clit, feeling how wet She is. I can smell the scent of Her pussy in the air and it makes me very horny, that and knowing this whipping is out of my control and it is going to be more severe than anything I have endured before.

Then She starts walking around Her slave again, She strike out with the whip again, thrilled to hear me scream and struggle in my bondage. Mystique loves knowing that I cannot escape. That I am truly Her helpless bitch, and I am going nowhere until She releases me.

The sounds of the whip cracks echo off the concrete walls, followed by my screams of pain, filling Her with such a feeling of lust.

She is thrilled with the knowledge that we are miles out in the woods and there is no possible rescue for me, except when She chooses to release me.

She has dreamed of this moment, She has masturbated Herself to mind blowing orgasms just at the thought of this fantasy, but tonight it is real! A naked, sweating male slut is chained and gagged right in front of Her with no chance of escape and Her whip marks covering my body.

This is what She has always dreamed of, and tonight it is Hers.

She stands just behind and to the side of Her slave as She whips my ass time after time. Watching me twist and scream as Her whip falls. Watching my ass turn red and the welts start to appear as I continue to pull at the restraints and scream into the gag.

Once my ass is covered with Her marks She moves behind me and starts on my shoulders and back. I continue to scream and twist my body, pulling desperately at the chains but everything is locked hopelessly tight. I am going nowhere!

She looks over on the floor and sees the ring of keys and knows this bitch is totally Hers.

My back and ass are completely red and covered with Her marks, Her breath is coming in gasps as Her lust consumes Her. She's so horny that Her pussy juices are running down the inside of Her thighs.

She continues to circle me, lashing out with Her whip, listening to me scream. The scent of Her sex starts to fill the room and just make Her want to whip me harder.

Her arm continues to rise and fall as I twist and the chains make such a delicious noise, a reminder of how truly helpless this bitch is.

She looses track of time and She's not sure how long She has been beating me, just walking around me, the sound of Her heels on the concrete accompanied by the crack of the whip hitting my flesh. My body is completely covered with welts, and I am covered in sweat. This bitch looks so delicious hanging there by my wrists, legs spread while She continues to lash me.

She has waited so long for this and it feels so good, Her body is also covered in sweat now, Her pussy is throbbing with desire.

She is so hot and exhausted from beating me, She decides it is time for Her to cum.

Dropping the whip She picks up a leather jock strap and walks around in front of Her bitch as I just hang in my restraints. She knows I would be begging Her for mercy right now but the ball gag completely fills my mouth so I cannot utter a word.

Pitiful moans and whimpering is all that comes from me as She stands naked in front of me.

Mistress attaches the jock strap to me to protect my cock and balls, She doesn't want to accidentally catch me in the balls and cause me to pass out from the pain. Oh no, She wants me fully conscious and feeling everything as She completes the last part of my whipping.

Mystique drags a nice little armless chair around in front of me and then goes back over to the toys She spread out earlier.

There is a special flogger there, She picks it up. It has long tails on it so She can sit in the chair and when She lashes out with this whip, it will wrap around me and catch my ass and back.

When She walks back in front of me, She has the whip in one hand and Her favorite vibrator in the other.

She sits down in the chair and spreads Her legs, watching my eyes drawn to Her body.

She slides the vibrator into Her soaking pussy and hits the on button. As its soft bussing is heard Mistress arches a bit in the chair and moans.

Then opening Her eyes, Her right hand snakes out and lashes the whip around my ass. The crack is followed by a piercing scream that is absolute music to Her ears.

Mistress is in heaven as She watches me scream and Her arm comes forward again catching me and lifting me up on my toes as my body arches and another scream is torn from my throat.

My screams are music to Her, every one sends a chill through Mistress' body and deep into Her pussy.

She feels Her orgasm building as Her arm continues to rise and fall and my screams become a non-stop wail of anguish.

She is lost in a world of intense ecstasy. All Mistress hears is the crack of the whip and the screams of Her slave as She push the vibrator all the way up into Her pussy.

Finally Mistress' body arches in the chair as Her orgasm hits Her, the whip falls to the floor as She grab the vibrator with both hands and ride it through an incredible orgasm.

Finally Mystique opens Her eyes and drags Herself up from the chair.

Her slave is hanging there in the chains, such a beautiful sight, shivering from the pain, my body red and covered in welts.

She unhooks the spreader bar and gets the keys off the floor. Unlocking my cuffs She helps me down onto the carpet and take the ball gag from my mouth.

Mistress lets me drink from a bottle of water as She sits there still trembling from the force of Her orgasm.

I just lie there looking up at Mistress Mystique, my eyes filled with total submission, knowing that through my pain I have given Her the most incredible ecstasy of Her life.

ravenx42
ravenx42
72 Followers