A Day of Freedom Ch. 01

Story Info
He lures her into offering herself to him.
2.9k words
4.11
14.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, everyone! So... I just want to say a few things before you get to reading. This is my first time writing a story like this for Literotica, and I sincerely wish that you all enjoy reading it. I'd also appreciate criticism, as long as it's constructive and you don't swear, so that I can make my future stories better for everyone who reads them. x ENJOY! <3 x

*****

Madelyn cruised smoothly around the corner of the kitchen table that was positioned in the middle of the large kitchen. Her abode was rather vast, only assisting in the reminder that it we sonly her that occupied the space. Despite everything she had done to the place, it seemed like it was taunting her. Damian wouldn't move with her; he had already told her that plenty of times, and each time, she'd drag herself back to the same place. Here. Her eyes closed, inhaling deeply and exhaling loudly before she turned towards the fridge, grasping its steely handle and tugging it open to observe the contents.

"I really need to go shopping," she mumbled, mainly to herself.

The brunette's brow furrowed in the midst of her thinking, reaching inside of the cooling machine to curl slender fingers around the plastic container she stored her leftover food in. Lifting it up to her face to take a closer look, she closed the door and narrowed her eyes on the object as if it were the cause for the plethora of problems weighing her down. She dumped the food into a ceramic plate, shoving it into the microwave to heat so that she wouldn't have to sink her teeth into something cold and hard. A shudder wracked her petite frame at the mere thought of it, tongue trailing over the the upper row of pearly whites concealed behind perfect bows of pink.

A sigh left Madelyn's lips, leaning heavily against the marble of her large kitchen counter, nails digging into the immaculate, rounded edge of it. Hues of a brilliant blue colour turned towards the locked door for a brief moment, as if she were expecting him to burst through that very door any moment now. She could just imagine it, his handsome face, defined jaw, arrogant nose, wind-swept brown locks. the most alluring green of his eyes and his million watt smile. The beep of the microwave snapped her out of her daze. Straightening herself quickly as if she were caught in the very act of fingering herself to the thought of him, she wandered over to the microwave to drag the plate of food out, and began to eat right there and then. She was starving. Her elbows rested on the unrelenting hardness of marble, scooping spoonfuls of pasta into her eager mouth. A moan left her lips at the taste of it, warmth spreading over her body in response to the food that she chewed and swallowed.

"Aren't you enjoying that?"

She almost screamed. Dropping the spoon in her bowl, she quickly turned, settling her surprised gaze on the person she had just been thinking about.

"Damian? What are you doing here?" Madelyn asked, relaxing against the counter once she confirmed that it was him by raking her eyes over his irresistible body.

He ventured closer to her until he was right there, and she could smell him. It was familiar, the smell of cologne and shaving cream, along with a hint of something a little musky. Instinctively, her arms draped around his neck, having to angle her head backwards to meet his gaze.

"I came to visit my beautiful girlfriend, of course," he murmured, dipping his head down to brush his lips along Madelyn's forehead.

She wasn't able to suppress a bright smile, her fingers idly twining the chestnut locks of his unruly hair. "It was a pleasant surprise," she responded. Leaning into his strong frame, she released a sigh of content, reveling in the warmth and comfort he possessed. When he wasn't being stoic, he was like this. Caring, undeniably sweet, and reliable. He was the one person in her life that she still had. For a moment, they simply held each other, whispering sweet words and fleeting kisses.

He pulled away, holding her at arms-length whilst he narrowed his hawkish gaze on her. "Madelyn," he said softly, the very sound of her name on his lips sending a shiver traversing down the length of her spine, "I want to try something." His gaze was calculating, somewhat heated, and she noticed the darkening of his eyes. With desire.

Her eyes widened slightly, limbs stiffening in anticipation. "I... Damian," there was a pause, "what do you mean?" Hesitantly, she removed her hands from him, pearly whites sinking into the soft flesh of her lower lip.

Damian never failed to intimidate her with his dominating stature and gaze that would've made any girl drop their panties for him in a second. She could feel heat already collecting between her shapely legs at the thought of what he had in mind for her. His lips curled into a coy smirk, taking a step closer. She took a step back. And then he did it again, until she felt her back hit the kitchen counter once more. Her hands gripped it tightly as if it were her lifeline, mouth clamped shut as she looked up at him.

"I want you," he said in a clear tone, "to give yourself up to me. Not for the rest of our lives, but for today. Just today." His arms shot out, hands slamming down on the bench she was desperately pressed against. Trapping her. He was like a lion stalking his prey, and she felt like she was going to be his dinner tonight.

Her brow furrowed at his sudden change of mood, searching his visage for something that would give her a clue. Nothing. She could feel the heat radiating from his body, knew that his presence was something she was unable to ignore. She was stunned into silence for awhile, shifting uncomfortably beneath his piercing focus of his eyes on her delicate features, currently contorted into something that mainly portrayed confusion, whiffs of fear and excitement.

Madelyn's mouth opened and closed while her head frantically searched for an answer. "I-I... I'm not sure what you mean, Damian," she stuttered. Heat crept onto her cheeks at his proximity, giving her creamy complexion the scarlet tinge she knew he loved.

His hands slowly slid up her back through the silk of her blouse, attaining a firm hold on the neatly curled locks of brown. He tugged. A rush of air left clenched teeth as her head was wrenched backwards, only to be cut off with a soft moan of her own as his teeth grazed along the sensitive skin of her neck. A shudder wracked her petite frame, arched backwards against the kitchen counter whilst her gaze met the ceiling. He tortured her skin with his sinful lips, covering the slender column with multiple kisses, teasing little flicks of his tongue and the primal bite of his teeth into her tender flesh. Not enough to leave any marks on her yet.

"I mean..." Damian lifted his head, tilting his hips forwards abruptly so that the bulge concealed in his pants settled between her legs, eliciting another involuntary moan from her throat, "that I want to try something with you, my love. Do you trust me?" His voice softened now, releasing his grip on her hair to tug the female upright once more.

This was something darker, she knew it. But it thrilled her to no end. She was already so damp between her legs, the very evidence of her arousal seeping through the flimsy material of her panties at his rough actions. The brunette knew she had never - and will never be - the dominant one in bed, but this was something more... Rough. Carnal. Hot. Dangerous. It was the rapid beating of her heart, her flushed cheeks, the building arousal and the flaming desire that coursed through her veins that screamed she wanted it. But there was doubt. Doubt she could keep up with him. She still didn't know what he wanted.

"Damian, look, I don't kno-" Her words were cut off with a sharp inhale as he brought his knee up, parting her legs forcefully until his fingers dove for the very place that craved his attention. He slipped beneath the waistband of her shorts, fingers moving against her cleft through the wet material of her panties. Madelyn's head fell back, her lips parting to release a moan she wasn't able to hold back. His sights we upon her, on the beautiful arch of her lithe body, her breasts straining against the material of her blouse and her features- contorted into something that conveyed her ecstasy.

He continued to rub, sliding two fingers back and forth against herself until she yearned for more, bucking her hips wantonly against his hand to create more of the satisfying friction.

"Let me pleasure you like this, Madelyn," he growled, bending over her body to once again help himself to her neck. His fingers left her for a moment, only to feel her shorts and panties being pulled from her body. The garments hit the floor, and she kicked them carelessly to the side, spreading her legs wider for his better access. Damian's fingers slid over her slick folds, her arousal so intoxicating, sweet, and arousing. He pushed a digit into her, watching her reaction carefully as her warm, wet folds enveloped him. God, he wanted to fuck her.

A loud noise of pleasure left her throat then, hands flying to his arms to grip his biceps tightly, her nails digging into him for a moment. She trembled the slightest bit, before she began to undulate her hips against his hand, bringing herself onto the finger lodged deep within her eager womanhood.

He slammed another finger into her. A cry left her mouth, almost coming undone right there and then. She heard the soft rumble of his approval, before she was left empty and wanting. Wanting lots.

"No," she groaned out in protest, her eyes opening to watch him as her hips bucked against him. "Why did you stop?"

"Give yourself to me, Madelyn. All of you," he said into his ear, voice husky and laden with desire to have her all to himself. For his use. For him to taste, to pleasure. All his. Damian could hardly wait for her reply, the beast within him demanding to be let out so that it could ravish the beautiful woman pressed against him, dripping wet and waiting.

She nodded. That was all he needed. His lips slammed down on her own, engaging her in a brutal, possessing kiss, claiming his ultimate dominance over her and her body with just that one kiss. So demanding, so confident and so dangerously tempting. His tongue pushed past her lips, indulging in the sweet, sweet taste of her mouth as he rolled his hips into her own. He could feel himself, hard, hot, throbbing against the confines of his jeans. It almost hurt. A low groan left him as he rubbed himself against her heated core, searching for some sort of pleasure to sate the overwhelming need to take her right then and there. Madelyn wanted him, it was so obvious. She was moaning, clutching at him, urging him forward. The little mewls that left her parted lips did things to him that no other girl would be able to.

With haste, he pulled his shirt over his head, revealing an expanse of rippling muscle. And then his jeans, and then his boxers. His thick shaft came free, thrusting himself between her thighs to hold himself against her slick warmth.

Madelyn wrapped her arms around his neck, her chest rising and falling quickly as he finally freed himself from the pesky clothing. Her fingers tangled into his hair, never taking her eyes off him as he began to rock his hips back and forth so that they were grinding against each other.

"Please, Damian," she moaned out, "please." Her hips bucked towards him, panting heavily as she waited to feel him inside of her. His thick rod, filling her, stretching her.

He did just that. Hoisting her upwards so that she was sitting on the kitchen bench, he spread her legs with his hands and thrust himself into her in one go. A cry left her lips, a low groan leaving his as they immersed themselves in the feel of each other. Pain shot through her at first, only to be overcome with blissful ecstasy.

"So tight," Damian growled, taking her shapely hips into the firm grip of his large, rough hands to tug her pelvis against her own. Another moan.

Madelyn completely lost herself in the heated moment, her back arching off the bed whilst her head tilted back against the hard surface of the kitchen. This wasn't love anymore. It was simply pure, desperate need for each other. Raw, carnal fucking and nothing more. He drew himself back, only to slam back into her, tearing another loud cry from her throat with the intense pleasure that jolted through her body. She could feel him, all of him, every throb, the large size of him within her tight walls and the swollen tip of his shaft that kissed her cervix every time.

He held her in place by her hips, and began to thrust. Hard. He pulled his hips back and then thrusted forward once again, sinking his shaft into the velvet heat of her over and over again. Damian moved quickly, determined to send her over the edge, but he could feel the inevitable climb towards a climax himself. She was squeezing every inch of him as he pulled out, and then resisting against his entry when he pushed forwards. It elicited the most pleasurable feeling.

With every thrust came a moan, the lewd sounds of their bodies colliding filling the kitchen, along with the noises that left her mouth and the occasional grunt, growl or groan that came from him. It all joined to create a sexual symphony, everything that came from his throat proving to throw her closer to the edge of her orgasm. They were building higher, and higher, her hips rising to meet his thrusts. He was spearing her again and again, her body jolted upwards with every rough movement he made.

"That's it, Madelyn. Cum for me." An intimate demand. His hand snaked between her legs, finding the bundle of nerves at the apex of her thighs.

She cried out, her back lifting from the kitchen counter as he found her clit, walls closing around him even further in response. He moved his thumb over the sensitive nub quickly, watching her face with darkened hues, as she neared her climax.

"Cum for me!" He demanded again. One more thrum of her clit, and she shattered into a million pieces around him.

The brunette screamed, writhed, grasping at his arms as she came. Her walls convulsed around him, coaxing him towards an orgasm he didn't want to let go of just yet. But he couldn't deny the irresistible sight of her, reduced into a moaning, wanton being just by his skilful administrations. Damian roared, and released himself into her tight depths.

The bucking of his hips became irregular, his grip on her hip tightening the slightest bit as he gritted his teeth and came into her, hot jets of his seed. Madelyn could barely find herself in the orgasmic bliss, panting, moaning, bucking, waves of bliss crashing over her and taking her under. His name was a constant cry on her mouth, paired with her own name that Damian groaned out as he spilled himself into her.

She gasped, opening her eyes once he stilled within her, planting his hands on either side of her head to steady himself. Sweat covered both of their bodies, glistening slightly under the dim lighting of the kitchen despite the fact that it was still day. For a long moment, they both collected themselves, simply looking into each others eyes as if to say a single thought: I love you. Her lips tugged into a small smile, hands reaching upwards for his face, an index finger proceeding to trace his defined jaw. Although what they had just done was nothing near something romantic, Madelyn knew he loved her, and in the end, it proved right. She could see his appreciation shining in his eyes, the smile that he returned and heard the soft sigh of content as she touched him.

Slender arms snaked around Damian's neck to tug him downwards, placing a soft, lingering kiss on his lips before she released him and straightened herself. Their combined fluids slowly leaked out of her, and she flushed at the sight of it, her juices leaving a faint trail along the smooth skin of her inner thighs.

"I think we need to have a shower," she said to him with a quiet giggle, tilting her head back to gaze at him for a moment.

A quiet chuckle left his lips, "Let's go have a shower then, my love," he said, capturing her in another kiss before she was swept into his arms and he began to walk towards the bathroom.

To be continued...

*****

I hope you liked that guys! Please comment or like, or whatever it's called. I love you all! I think I might be posting another one later, but I'll have to see how I do with this one first. It all depends on how I go with this story. I might do another chapter, I might not. I'm not sure, but... Thank you anyways!