A Day of Public Fun

Story Info
Couple gets naked/topless in group settings.
846 words
3.15
51.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 25 years ago, my ex and I had a full day of public action. It started out with myself, her and a friend of ours going to the beach. We always went to the far end where nudity was allowed, but our friend didn't know this.

We had played strip poker with him and his ex-wife before but had never been in a public situation with him and this was his first time alone with us since his divorce.

We had a cooler full of beer and my ex and I had already planned on us getting naked but we wanted to wait till our friend's inhibitions were let down some. We started playing with a Frisbee Keep Away and as planned, I "accidentally" grabbed onto the back of my ex's bathing suit top and it ended up in my hand. Her nice 34C's came jiggling on out and she stayed topless for the rest of the game.

After that, we went for a swim and when we came out of the water, she wanted suntan oil put on her. I made an excuse of having to go back into the water which left our friend to put the suntan oil on her. She told him she was thinking of getting an all over tan, so off came the bottoms too. He got all nervous as I came up from the water and I told him to go ahead, finish putting the oil on her. After she was totally naked, the two of us got naked and had her put the suntan oil on us.

It was the first time I had ever seen her touch another man's dick and he shot his wad with the first stroke of her hand with the warm suntan oil on it. Then it was my turned to get oiled and I don't think I did much better.

After we left the beach, we went to his apartment to shower up and get ready for a night on the town. As soon as we walked into his apartment, my wife shed her clothes again and asked for a towel. We followed suit and the three of us ended up in the shower together. He washed her front as I washed her back, then she washed him as I watched. It was exciting watching her stroke his dick while she was washing him. I tried to get her to go down on him, but she wouldn't.

After the shower, we got dressed and went out clubbing. Things remained pretty tame for most of the night. She was wearing a yellow tube top and blue jeans and her nipples were showing right through the top. When she danced, she would let the top work it's way down and just before the edge of her nipple showed, she would pull it back up.

After the club closed, we decided we were going to the local bottle club. On the way to the bottle club, I had to stop for gas. We told my ex she was chicken to pump the gas topless and of course she had to prove us wrong, so she put the nozzle in the gas tank, peeled down her tube top and pumped gas. To further the dare, she went and paid for the gas with her top pulled down.

When we got to the bottle club, I dared her to let the bouncer put the hand stamp on her tit. The bouncer was reluctant, but when she popped her tit out, he did it to get her to cover back up!

Out on the dance floor, she would only pull her top up after she popped completely out. We had several guys come up and asked her to dance and our friend and I just sat back and watched the show. I ruined the excitement at the bottle club by having a slow dance with her, pulling her top down and playing with her tits on the dance floor. We were asked to leave and not come back if she couldn't keep her "breasts in her shirt".

Outside of the club, a guy asked us for a ride to the Navy base, which was about 6 miles from the club. We gave him a ride and on the way to the base, my ex reclined the seat and closed her eyes. Of course, with the day and night we had already had, I pulled her top down and started playing with her tits again. The sailor in the back seat with my friend just stared for a minute, then I invited them both to play with her tits. She ended up with 5 hands playing with her tits and was just laying back and enjoying it.

After dropping everyone off and going home, we were so drunk and tired that we passed out rather than having wild, passionate sex, but the next night made up for it!

Our friend was involved in several more beach trips with us, but none led to anything like that night.