A Day to Remember

Story Info
Ex-lovers meet and have fun.
1.5k words
3.05
26.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was waiting outside the railway station. I was looking for her but couldn't find her. She called me and asked me to stop where I was. I still couldn't see her but I stopped. Just like magic she appeared, she knocked on the passenger side window of my car and asked me to unlock the door. I didn't react, I couldn't react. I was mesmerized by her looks. It took me minutes to come back to senses. Even after the night long travel she was looking as cute as ever.

To any random stranger on the street she looked slim almost skinny, but I knew that underneath that dress was a hot body any model would die to get. Somehow using her dress she managed to keep her sexy body under the wraps. As soon as I saw her my penis sprung to action and grew to its full size. I just had no control over it.

While driving back home she talked about how fat I have grown, she compared my face to the full moon sarcastically, and all I could think was how to make love to her. I just couldn't wait to get back home and hug her, feel the warmth of her soft breasts against my chest, couldn't wait to press my lips against hers.

She had messaged me all night and asked me to promise her that we won't do anything. "Nothing doing", was used at least a 100 times in our conversation last night. That was one promise I couldn't make, and even if I did, it was a promise I knew I couldn't keep. It was impossible to be with her and keep my hands off her. She had this magical effect on me. My penis is rock hard every second I am with her, my body aches for hers...

We have been in relationship for nearly 8 years now, 2 years before wedding and 6 after marriage(unfortunately we are not married to each other), but the lust that we have for each other grows exponentially each time we meet, leaving us wanting for more every time. As hard as we try it is impossible to control that urge to get into others arms and as dirty as it may sound fuck like crazy.

We reached home, I showed her around, made her some tea, we chatted for some time and then she said she wanted to take shower. While she was in the bathroom my mind was playing crazy games with me. On one hand I wanted to knock the bathroom door and get into the shower with her, on other hand I wanted to wait just outside and see her emerge from the bathroom with shower wet hair, few drop falling off her hair like pearls, her fresh looks...uff... I waited...

She came and she sat with me in the drawing hall, she wanted to watch "Grey's anatomy', I wanted to watch her anatomy. She was sitting across me on the chair; I was lying on the sofa cum bed. I invited her to bed so that she can relax; she hesitated at first but then relented. As soon as she came on the bed, I hugged her, she melted in my arms, her eyes half closed with edginess, her body felt like heaven. We forgot "grey's anatomy" and were locked in each others anatomy.

We moved to the guest bedroom. I kissed her gently at first and then passionately. Our tongues fighting hard to get better of the other, we were kissing so passionately that our lips started burning; we unlocked our lips but were still hungry for more. I was so aroused that my jeans trousers were not able to control my erection and my penis was throbbing. I knew she was aroused too, I could feel her nipples through her padded bra and the dress. Her nipples are of size of small buds of rose, very much like Naomi watts.

We didn't take much time to get rid of the clothes, we were meeting after long time and we didn't spend much time on foreplay, I kissed and licked her already hard nipples, and as I dropped my hands down her pubic mounds to her clit, I saw that she was extremely wet. My penis which was now erect for like 3 hours now needed her. I ran to other room to get the condom. When I entered the guest room again, I saw her spread eagle, she seemed all ready to be taken and I couldn't wait any longer myself. She put the condom on me and I entered her. The pleasure mixed with pain that she felt when I was entering her, her biting her lower lip, the look on her face made me go weak in my knees. The warmth and tightness of pussy that engulfed my penis made me cum sooner than I expected, but I made up for it using my fingers afterwards bringing her to an orgasm. We explored each others body after we were done. Kept looking into each others eyes, trying to bring back old memories, hoping to catch on the lost time.

She had to go attend some ceremony in the city. This was the reason she was in the town and in my arms and as much as I wanted I couldn't stop her from going. Once she left I cooked and ate my lunch and waited for her to come back.

She was back after what seemed like an eternity, and as soon as she came back we were at it again, this time all the gentleness was gone, we made wild crazy love once, biting, licking whatever we could hold of the others body. After a wait for few minutes to get my penis and our libido get up and running again, I told her that I am going to turn her fantasy into reality. She had this fantasy of being tied down, blindfolded and fucked. I did just that. I used my waist belt to tie her both hand over her head to one of the bed posts, and her clothes to tie down her legs spread as wide as the bed posts. I made sure that see couldn't see anything through her blindfold.

I started kissing her from her forehead, spend a lot of time on her lips, went down her neck, to her cleavage, even while lying on her back her breasts were firm and stood erect like little hills. The hard and erect nipples adding icing to the cake, I slowly licked her breasts and then bit the nipple, she shrieked in pain and bit her lower lip. I put my finger in her mouth and used her saliva to wet her nipples and then I licked it dry. I moved down her flat stomach, she felt ticklish around her navel and I teased her by continuing to lick there. She started shivering with excitement as my tongue probed through her pubic hair to her clit. I spent quite some time there as I was pondering to go further down. I have been there before but I was kind of hesitant to go down, but I did, and trust me it was best thing to do. She did not smell or taste bad, it was in fact awesome. Her movements with each my tongue stroke confirmed how much she liked it. After minutes she shuddered and I knew she had a huge orgasm, I could see the juices flowing out. I moved to the top of the bed, I wanted her to taste herself too. I kissed her passionately and deeply. When we broke, I moved my penis close to her lips; she took her tongue out and licked it. I moved it across her lips so that she could lick the entire length and then inserted the tip of penis into her; she sucked it like a hungry kid could lick/suck a lolly-pop.

I tried my luck and pushed it further into her mouth. I was not sure how she would react but she didn't hesitate and so I continued. She deep throat-ed me. I was amazed that she was able to take my entire penis in her mouth and I was in seven heavens. My penis surrounded by the warmth of her mouth, her tongue doing magic with it. If I would have stayed inside her mouth for another second I would have cum, I took my penis out and then put my balls on her lips, initially I felt she was surprised but then she didn't miss the queue and started licking and sucking my balls. Trust me it was the best sexual thing happened that time. She seemed to have enjoyed it and my pleasure knew no bounds. She continued to a point when I would have cum again, but I stopped. I untied her and then asked her to take control.

She came on top and sat on my erect penis, entering with her own pace and way, I grabbed bother her breasts with my hand and crushed them, Instead of screaming in pain, she seemed to have enjoyed it. She started moving with a rhythm that gave her immense joy. Moving in a fashion that made my penis reached all the places she wanted to... and then from slow rhythms to fast ahhhss.. We both collapsed...

Later, I dropped her back to the airport and kissed her goodnight.