A Day to Remember

Story Info
Two nights to make one intense memory.
1.4k words
3.57
10.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend and I have been off an on for almost six year now. Recently, she says she's in it strictly for the sex. She doesn't want to marry me. But I can feel it in her. She's not happy when we're just having sex. She expects me to take her places, make her laugh, treat her like a person... as far as I can tell, that contradicts "just sex."

She just can't make up her mind. But I developed a plan for getting her head straight. The last time we were together, I made sure we had a few days to ourselves.

I brought her back to my place the first night and I could immediately tell she was feeling frisky as she all but tried to run to my bedroom. I caught her up in my arms and told her not to move from where we stood near the front door. I told her that if she expected anything to happen, it was going to start right there and now.

She was always up for having sex in the most awkward of places, but she was apprehensive about having sex out in public where we could be caught. With a bit of gentle prodding though, she could be coaxed into it. However, we were in no danger of being caught, so she just bit her lip and smiled pensively. I gestured for her to undress and she did so slowly. I felt myself begin to swell with arousal as I watched perform a little show. She was not well practiced in seduction or anything else exotic. She had always been the one to get seduced. But her nervousness was somehow all the more attractive as she stripped the last of her clothes off.

I let her stand there for a few seconds as she wondered if I was going to make the first move or if she would have to. Impatiently, she raised her arms, beckoning me for a hug. I pulled her in close and kissed her as I grabbed hold of her butt and tugged her groin against mine. My hands slid down between her thighs and I hefted her up, wrapping her legs around me. I sat her down on the arm of my couch, nuzzled her neck, clawed her ribs, pulled her hair, kissed her chest and sucked her nipples.

I folded her arms behind her, slipped my arms under her legs and raised her up onto my shoulders as I sank my tongue between her lips and found her clit. She clasped my head in her hands as she stifled her cries as she usually did. I bit her a little and she finally made a noise she couldn't hold back. She was breathing more heavily than ever before.

I tossed her onto the couch and she bounced a little as she giggled. I moved in and slid an arm around her legs and dove in and kissed her from her stomach up to her lips and as I fingered her lovingly. She clawed at my shirt, pulling it up over my head. I picked up and brought her back to the arm of the couch and placed her so that she was straddled at its edge. She back at me over her shoulder as I removed my pants. She leaned against me and reached back to touch me through my underwear. She struggled to get my underwear down past my penis and grabbed hold of me.

I grabbed her hips and slid into her. I leaned over her, extending my arms up to her legs and gripped her thighs and pounded against her. She rubbed her head against mine. I pulled away, pressed my hand into her back as I took one of her arms and continued to push in. She threw her other arm back and I caught hold of it. I was riding her like an American chopper. I pulled out and got her down from the couch and led her back to my room.

She was definitely excited as she pulled me to kiss her. I kissed down her body until I was on my knees. I turned her around and got her to grab her ankles as I kissed and licked her salivating lips. I stood up and I entered her again. She teetered with every thrust. I picked up a bottle of lube from my shelf and drizzled a bit between her cheeks. I heard her gasp. It was cold. I massaged the fluid into her anus as it began to pucker anxiously. Sliding in one thumb and then another, I began to slowly stretch her. She gasped again. I looked down at her. She looked back up at me. She wasn't really a fan of anal, but she was open to it and she appreciated that when I did it, it wasn't painful or overly uncomfortable for her.

She raised her hands from her ankles and placed them on her butt, spreading her cheeks as I pulled out and readjusted my aim. I slowly worked my way in and she started to stand up. I grabbed her arms and folded them in front of her. I lifted her up so she was squatting at the edge of my bed. She huffed as I continued to thrust. I had my hands on her breasts and between her legs as I kissed her neck.

I eventually laid her down on her back and pushed her legs up. Instinctively, she grabbed her cheeks again, spreading her anus wide enough for me to slip in. I began to increase the speed of my thrusts as I grew closer to climax. I noticed she was staring at me. This had been a unique experience. She had never allowed me to cum inside her before.

I pulled out and I sat her up. I stood there in front of her, staring into her eyes, my junk dangling just an inch from her mouth. I ran my fingers through her hair and my eyes darted briefly to my penis. I watched as her eyes fell upon the rod in front of her. I began to nudge the back of her head ever so subtly. She looked up at me again as she slowly moved forward and pressed her lips to the tip of my pole. Her lips spread slightly and the moistened feeling of her lips and tongue teased me before she wrapped her mouth wholly around the head. This was something else she had never done, taking in me her mouth after anal. I pushed her hair behind her head and placed my hands on her head, drawing myself deeper into her mouth until I was at the back of her throat.

I pulled out, kissed her on the forehead, and pushed her back onto the bed. I bent in, wrapped her legs around my head and began to work on that trick where you try to tie a cherry stem into a knot with just your tongue. Perhaps my one weakness in the world is that I cannot resist the taste of her. She came three times. Old news. I know her backward and forward.

She went to the bathroom and cleaned up. We ate a light dinner and went to sleep. I had no intention of sleeping through the night, however. I simply laid awake staring at he ceiling until about two in the morning. There's something about being woken up mid-sleep that really turns her on. I stood at her side of the bed. I lent in and kissed her and massaged her breast until she stirred, taking my hand in hers and guiding me down between her legs. Almost fully aroused myself, I lightly touched her lips with my penis. She didn't react right away. Another nudge and she opened her mouth without opening her eyes. I tilted her head to the side to get a better angle. I felt her hum through me. I pulled out and she opened her eyes slightly.

She ran her hand up my leg and grabbed my arm, pulling me down. I got onto the bed and lent over her again, kissing her. I repositioned myself so that my knees were up near her shoulders and I put myself back in her mouth. She wasn't anymore fond of oral sex than she was of anal, but in her half-awake state, it clearly didn't bother her. Truthfully, I found the position tiresome, so I moved down and slid in between her legs. I pulled her astride me and we kissed sexed into the night.

And that was the first night...