A Day to Remember

Story Info
He wakes up in restraints.
1.1k words
3.28
80.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by Master of Joy and Mistress Rapture

The alarm clock sounds, damn I hate that sound. It's 6:30 and time to get ready for work. I go to get out of bed and find that my arms and legs are being restrained. "What's going on?!" I say.

I look over there's my girlfriend. She smiles at me and says "Oh it's my turn to have fun with you."

"Why should you be the one who's always in control." I could tell by that I was in for a day I would never forget. " I have to go to work" I shouted. She said "No worries I already called and told them you wouldn't be in."

She looked at me with a big grin. " Good thing you sleep naked or I might of actually woken you up." For once I actually wished I had slept with something on. She walked over to the bed laughing at me as I squirmed against the restraints. She laughed saying " Looks like you taught me well." I could only laugh and say " Looks Like it."

She reached down between my legs and started stroking my cock. I began getting hard instantly. " Oh looks like someone decided not to fight it anymore." she said "What can I do. There's no escape." I said. That brought a nice smile to her face.

She climbed on top of me looking me in the eyes and said " Now you suck my pussy get me as wet as you can." I was more then happy to oblige. She has the juiciest and sweetest pussy I have ever tasted. After a few minutes of this she pulled away. Now my cock was excruciatingly hard. I wanted relief but I could tell by the look on her face this was not going to happen.

She looked at me with this evil grin and said " I have some things around the house I must do you lay still I'll be back when I'm done." As she said that she left the room. She left me laying there my cock rock hard and totally restrained so I could not even relieve myself. Oh this woman was definitely getting even with me.

After what felt like an eternity she finally returned. Laughing she said " I guess that was a little mean of me earlier." I looked at her and said " No shit." She sneered at me and said " Your not in the position to be a wise ass you know. Just for that I think it is time for you to pay." She went over to the armoire in our room where we keep our toys. She reached in pulling out a riding crop. I now knew I was in deep trouble. I closed my eyes and tried to prepare myself for what was about to happen. Crack the first blow came down right on the inside of my thighs. Holy shit that burns. Five or six more blows quickly followed each one hurting a little bit less. Guess I was going numb from the pain. At the same time my cock quickly stiffened. Now I have never been on the receiving end of any of this but I know dishing it out I enjoy a lot.

She leaned over taking my cock in her hand she says "Oh looks like someone is enjoying himself." As she said that I could feel a slap from the crop onto my balls. Now that was the most pain I have ever felt in my life. She then climbed on top of me taking my cock in her hand she placed it against the opening of her pussy. "Would you like this." she said. "

"Oh hell yes I would." I said.

"Oh well" she said " Your not getting that till you satisfy somewhere else first." As she said that she slid my cock into her ass. "Now your going to fuck my ass. And your not going to cum. Do you hear me." she said. I just nodded my head. There she was riding crop in hand bouncing up and down on my cock. My cock swelling more and more with each bounce filling the opening of her ass. Spreading it wider.

Net thing I know I feel another crack of the crop. This time across my chest. She looks at me and says " Why am I doing all the work. I told you to fuck my ass." I began moving my hips in unison with her bouncing. Watching her tits bounce up and down. I could feel the juices from her pussy oozing out onto my stomach. God I wanted to cum right then and there. After she came she climbed off my cock and grabbed a rag and washed me off.

She then undid the restraints from my ankles and hands. Looking at me she said " I know I can trust you. You won't try to take control now." She got on her knees and began sucking my cock again. This woman was determined to make me explode. Then she leaned over looking me right in the eye and said " Fuck my pussy and make me cum." Well of course I was more then happy to oblige. I began pumping hard into her pussy. With each stroke my cock swelled more and more. I could feel myself starting to build. I asked her if I could cum.

She looked at me and said "You can cum when I cum. And I am not ready yet." Oh god I wanted relief. But I knew I had better not cum for I knew now at anytime she could have control. I could feel her starting to really squirm below me I knew she was really building up. So I began to really thrust my cock deep and hard into her pussy. As I felt her body quiver and her screams of passion erupt from her. I knew I could finally get the relief I wanted for so long. She looked at me and yelled, "COME IN ME NOW!"

I was more then happy to do just that. I erupted filling her pussy with the hot load from cock. My body shaking from this orgasm. After feeling the last drop of cum flow out of my cock I collapsed on the bed. She leaned in and kissed me saying " Thank you. that was incredible." I looked at her and said " No thank you. I never thought I could feel like this."

We spent the rest of the day in each others arms just laying there kissing and enjoying the presence of each other.