A Day with Master Ch. 01

Story Info
Gorean chain sisters & their master.
11k words
4.38
52.8k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking Up

My eyes opened as soon as the sun shone through the window and announced that night had turned to day, and I took a deep breath the way that I always did, savoring that last moment of rest before the world started all over again. I smiled to myself, still halfway between sleep and consciousness as I wriggled my toes and felt the soft lush skin over them, keeping my feet warm, and felt the soft silky hair surrounding my feet and slightly tangled. I smiled and chuckled lightly at this knowing that it would be a balled mess from a full night of sleep at my feet, the way that it always was. Softly, I felt you stir from slumber and I opened my eyes and propped myself up on one elbow looking down at my feet.

The soft clinking of the chain that connected your collars to your slave rings told me that both of you were rousting from your slumber and I had to smile. Looking down at the two forms, I could not help but feel my heart skip a beat and catch my breath in my throat, as I adored and admired your beauty, the soft sunlight kissing your skin, radiating throughout the room. Eyes still not open, not even awake fully yet, I watched your bodies writhe, and move shimmering light still kissing you from the window as the cool breeze blew in through the open window. I smiled at the view. I saw this every morning and still I was caught unaware of the beauty and elegance that I owned.

So different, yet so alike. The contrasts made you so similar, like the two of you are on in your slavery. So close, sisters could not have been closer, the bonds forged through your slavery and made even stronger by your servility to me. I watched for a moment, drinking it all in, the view like a portrait of beauty, worthy of any museum in the world. One body shorter and lithe with long radiantly reddish blond hair and lush softness to her rounded breasts and pert nipples, with deep sea green eyes. The other womanly with full fertile, lush hips and the kind of breasts I can feast on all night with large full nipples begging to be sucked and nibbled on. So different yet so beautiful in your own ways, I could not even imagine being without either of you, so integral you both are to me.

You awake and brush a strand of dark brown hair from your, eyes, not moving, knowing that you are at the end of your chain and had felt the pull of the chain on your throat with the collar. I smile down at you and see that sleepy faraway look in your eye as you smile softly at me, without words, your eyes speaking to me. You take the position of a natural slaver without even needing to be commanded to, laying on your left side facing me, your right knee bent and laying in front of your left, both of your toes pointed, arching and allowing for admiration of your toned and tightly muscles calve. I knew you were a natural slave when I saw you take positions known only to a slave in her heart. Defiantly and proudly, you look at me, a small smile curling your lips, resting your head on your hand, your dark chestnut hair thrown over your shoulder. You are proud. A slave girl should be proud, knowing she is sensual and sexual and pleasing in all ways. You are woman and take pride in that; you are pleasing to me and that is all you need to know. The look of contentment in your eyes tells all.

Your sister still sleeps soundly and you break eye contact to watch her. I turn my eyes to watch her too, her chest rising and falling gently, her breasts moving with every breath she takes. She is tiny in form, smaller than you, which makes it good that you are first girl. I look at you intently, studying you, watching you. A look of lust comes in your eyes and your flesh reddens in blush, and I see your breathing start to quicken as you look down on the naked feminine form, sleeping so close to you. You must b e able to feel the heat from her skin. I know this and I smile inwardly. I also know the love you feel for each other and the pleasure you bring to each other. Yes, even when I do not give you permission. I let you get away with it when it pleases me. Other times, you are punished, as the angry red welts on your bottom and your thighs can attest to. I smile at this too, for you both fear the whip and the domination that it holds. You are good slave girls.

Without a word, I reach down and unlock the chain that connects you to the slave ring and pull you to me, a slight whimper in your throat. My strong arms wrap around you and throw you to your back, my cock already stiff and hard from the sport I know will come. I am master and will take what I wish. I wished you now. With one hand I push your hands above your head and you grasp one wrist with the other hand, the way you know I like you to, the look in my eyes telling you not to break position. My eyes on yours, I run fingers and hands lightly over your slave flesh, jumping already in heat from my touch. Your full thighs tighten as my hands rush past them and you start to open your legs but you know better; you have not been commanded to open them.

Your thighs still held tight, my mouth goes to yours and kisses you hard, my tongue snaking between your lips and teeth into the warm wet confines of your mouth. The ferocity of the kiss takes you by surprise and your eyes pop open wide and you hear a low chuckle and see a mischievous glimmer in my eye as I rape your mouth. My tongue searches out and finds yours and dances a dance of domination in your mouth with my lips locked tightly over yours, allowing no movement or taking on your part; you may only give to me what I command from you. My fingers slip between your tightened thighs and run lightly between your already dew moistened lips. I feel you gasp and hear the whimper deep in your throat and see your nostrils flare as I touch your responding lips, sweetly, finger lightly kissed with your juices. I can feel your body responding already to the lightest touch and I know that I have trained you well. You move restlessly but I do not release your lips as I taste your sweetness, kissing you and sucking air, as if I am demanding to breathe in your life. You yield it readily for I am your Master.

I release your lips and lift my body and lay beside you, lightly touching the slave flesh that is coming alive and closely watching your reactions. I have not given you permission to break position so your eyes are still closed tightly shut and I finger is still slipped between the sweetened flesh there, toying with you. The blush in your cheeks deepens as I touch your hard little nub of a clit, igniting the fire that is never truly extinguished, always there in your belly ready to be lit high and hot. Your hips lightly buck against my finger, taking in all the pleasure that only a slave can feel, and I see a look of momentary fear in your eyes, for your hips moved and I did not give permission. Your eyes ask me if you will be punished and I do not answer; I only smile down at you. I will let you sweat and wait and see. Your back arches lightly off the bed, pushing your full breasts up higher, displaying them to me in a natural slave movement; so many things you do are acts of a natural slave; you do not even know you do it.

You begin to breathe raggedly and your eyes clamp shut to the flood of sensations rushing through your body, fighting the urge, the need, the drive to move. But you do not because you are slave and have not been given permission. But you have not been given permission to close your eyes either, and My fist in your mane, shaking your head, pops your eyes open, in shock, not expecting the burning sensation of your hair been pulled in control. No words are needed and you know that you will keep your eyes open now; you have been silently commanded. I move your arms to your sides; I can see your bicep muscles tighten and flex in your attempt to keep them still, to obey your master; as if with a mind of their own, your hands turn, exposing your helpless soft palms upward to me in silent plea to be used, to be raped. I smile at the subconscious act. I have trained you well; there is not doubt of that. I watch your breasts rise and fall in tight ragged breaths, deep, the slave girl trying to remain in control, to fight the urge to move, the urge to hungrily attack. But you will not; you are slave and will receive what I give you; only what I give you.

My hand slips from your clit and you whimper, the embers ignited and then left to their own accord. Your eyes turn to mine pleading for use, but I do not respond to you. Your desires are of no account to me. I see your hips flex trying to stimulate your clit and the sensitive slave flesh there and I smile at your helpless attempts, running the palms of my hands softly up your hips, feather soft movement over your body. Your body responds, begging, aching, for more touch, for more. The slave girl needs more. But I continue on. Your eyes respond to me, you can feel your own fires burning hotter as you see the desire in my eyes. I am driving you on. My hands move up your sides, leaving a hot trail of slave flesh, your body jumps to mine in response. You can’t help it, you are a slave girl and must yield, must give in, must obey. You whimper now, not able to control it any longer, your softness and meekness under my domination.

Your breasts lift to my hands as I find the soft flesh there, your eyes ablaze, your whimpers regular now. You push your breasts up in agonizing plea to be touched, to be kneaded, to be used, to be abused. You are my slave girl and beg for use, but at my whim and the way that I wish. The palms of my hands find your taut hard nipples and I run my palms over the nubs there and I saw as a whimper escapes from your throat and your body jumps to my light touch. Slowly I trail fingers and hands over your full breasts. I assess them openly and brazenly; the look in your eyes begs me to find you pleasing; I will or you will be beat for it, you already know. The heat of your breasts seeps into me as my hands enclose on the flesh and you sigh in pleasure as my strong hands knead the pliable flesh there, the softness moving feeling in my hands. Your back is arched and I can see a light sheen of sweat on your body. Not even used yet and you sweat, from the sheer effort it takes to remain motionless as your master requires.

I smile at this and I finally take your nipples between my fingers. You let out a gasp as I roughly pull on them, showing the tender slave flesh no mercy. The tightened hard buds are stiff between my fingers, being rolled between them, the sensations shooting down to your pussy, your hips bucking helplessly at the need that is smoldering in your slave belly and your cunt.

“Master,” you whisper in a quiet plea, but that is all you will allow yourself to say.

I silently continue working on your breasts, your nipples rolled and pinched between my fingers. The sweet pain shooting through you, I see your body shake, the helpless slave flesh responding to your master’s touch. I pull up on your nipples and you whimper at the sensation and I sneer at you, for you are only a mere slave. Your eyes are open and staring at mine, hot with passion and glazed with need, silent pleas resound from your hazel green orbs and I simply look on you. You see no response, no kindness from me and you throw your head to the side, such a beautiful sight, your hair flying past you and I chuckle at this. The natural slave moves.

“Spread your knees,” I order, curtly and you instantly respond, so perfectly conditioned you are. Your knees open and I look upon your sex; my sex; the sex that I own and I am rewarded with the scent of your need, heavy in the air. Just the scent alone is enough to make my cock twitch, already hard and waiting to rape what belongs to me. Without taking my eyes off of your sweet cunt, my hands remain on your breasts, working your nipples, pinching the hard yet tender flesh between my fingers, rolling them, and working them well, as only slave nipples can be worked.

My eyes never leave your cunt. Your knees open wide, so vulnerable to your and that vulnerability drives your need even deeper, I can see your muscles contracting and the quivering of your skin. You’re an open slave girl to her master and you know it, and you relish it. I can feel it in your touch and in your body. Your moistened cunt lips are open and waiting for me, like petals of a flower with a soft shine of juices over them, ready to lubricate my cock as I slide into you; when I wish to slide into you. But I am taking my time; you know it; you fight it, wishing for fulfillment; yet you relish the control, the mastery.

I lower my head and finally take a nipple into my mouth, taking the whole brown areola into my mouth, suckling on the hardened bud, tasting your soft flesh, growling low into your body. You gasp in pleasure and push your breasts into my face naturally, as if the slave flesh has a mind of its own. Your body writhes and I feel your nipple growing harder in my mouth as my teeth nibble at it, tongue lavisciously rolling around the hardened flesh, the taut bud responding to my mouth. Your whole body writhes under my touch, reddened with heat and desire for your master, but I make you wait; lingering at your breasts as I enjoy myself. The full breasts tasting good, feeling good in my mouth, I move to the other breast and take the taut pert nipple on my mouth, sucking on your whole areola, hearing you whimper in need. I know your nipples are sensitive; the sensation going right to your cunt.

Slowing and with feather soft motion, my hand slides down your belly past your navel and lingers at your slave belly where the fire is lit. Your hips buck upwards in natural unbidden motion, the act of a slave girl in need. I growl and chuckle, biting on your nipple harder, nibbling at it and sucking it, using lips to pull it away from your breast, pulling your whole breast upward. You gasp at the emotion and finally my hand slides down to your cunt and you whimper feeling my touch. I am rewarded by the slickness of your juices, your cunt already well oiled and ready for me. Lightly I run my finger down between your cunt lips and I hear you whimper and moan, your hips moving and gyrating to meet me but I quickly move my finger up to your clit and I feel the engorged flesh there.

“Master!” you exclaim in desperation, your eyes wide, your face flushed, all of your skin reddened with need. I smile down at you silently and lock my eyes onto yours as I leisurely massage your clit, small circles around the hardened nub. You are a slave and cannot control your reactions and I smile at this; what man would not want a writhing woman under his touch? You continue to whimper and make small guttural noises deep in your throat as your hips buck upwards as if your clit is fucking my finger. I see your stomach tightening and loosening in reaction to my fingers, your thigh muscles flexing also showing me your toned womanhood.

“Master please!” you beg as I can see you are close to your release, but you hold back knowing that you will be beat to yield bore you receive permission. I continue to fondle you, fingers on your clit pinching and rubbing it hard in small circles the engorged flesh captured between my fingers. “Please, Master, I beg you. Please! Please! Please!” your cries become more wanton, more needful, more urgent as you feel yourself slipping over the edge, you hold your breath in an attempt to stop the onslaught of sensations you are feeling, your whole body rigid waiting to explode in yielding to your Master. Your eyes clamp shut and them open, wildly looking up at me, but you see no emotion, no reaction. I continue to look into your eyes, relaxed and calm, enjoying the sight.

“Does the slave girl wish to yield?” I ask relaxed, my fingers working your clit, dropping to run between slick cunt lips and then back to your slippery clit fingering it hard, and then soft, slow and then fast, interchanging the rhythm as your wild eyes look into mine pleading.

“Yes, Master!” you explain in wanton need. “I yield! I yield myself to you! I am yours Master! You own me! Please, I beg of you, let this slut of a lowly slave yield herself to you!”

I continue to massage your clit, watching, then cracking a smile. “No!”

You throw your head back and growl in frustration and I merely chuckle at this, knowing you will not yield without my permission. Your chest rise and fall and hold still in ragged repetition as you pant for breath, then hold your breath trying to maintain control, then breathing again. It only makes you lovelier, the movement of your large full breasts as I feel your slave need in your clit about to explode. Your gyrating hips meeting my strokes, you’re thrusting about in perfect animal need of the slave under her master’s touch.

I see tiny tears in your eyes and I know well at what point we are at. Yet, I do not wish to let you yield. You are driven onward by my silence, driven even deeper into your lustful need, bucking your hips wildly at me, yet it is only two fingers slickened by your cunt oil working your flesh. My wrist snaps back and forth working with ferocity, knowing what touching sets you off. I know your body well. Your eyes lock onto mine again and you whimper pleading, helplessly and a little piteously, the whimpering of a slave girl.

“Are you ready to yield?” I ask. I do this knowing you will yield when I say you can yield. You are not in control of your sex, you only offer it up to me in perfect complete submission. You could no more stop yourself now than if you were a wild animal in heat. You are past the point of coming back down. You are merely only holding on now for the permission to release. Begging me, you hold on with every last vestige of your sanity, knowing that it is I that dominate, it is I that allow you pleasure. You hold onto this.

“Yes! Yes! I yield! I promise to yield perfectly!” you yell, breathlessly, begging as a slave girl to release herself, to release her soul, to yield it all to her master. “I beg to be permitted to yield! I beg to give myself to you!”

“The yield like a slave girl,” I say softly with a smile. The words you speak setting your submission even deeper into stone, solidifying it by your own words. You yield yourself out of need and out of desire.

Your eyes go wide and your whole body goes rigid as I watch in satisfaction as you release yourself, a low rumble in your throat turns into a moan and then a squeal as you cum hard, your thighs tightening on your hand held in place as it continues to rub your hardened clit. Your body convulses hard and your eyes tighten shut as the orgasm goes on and on over time, in small waves as your world is turned inside out in ecstasy. The sensation and the maddening pleasure of your orgasm taking complete control of you. You finally breathe and your eyes come open, small tears wetting your eyelids as you look at me piteously, whimpering low and still in need. I feel your thighs relax around my hand as you come down after your long orgasm. I continue to lightly run my finger up and down over your clit and you whimper even more as I continue to touch your swollen and wondrously sensitive clit now, but you know better than to break position. You only clamp your eyes shut and open them again, pleading at me silently, with small whimpers coming from your throat.

My cock is rock hard and aching for attention and your well lubed and oiled cunt I know it what it wants. Silently without a sound, I open your legs wide with your knees in the air, and place my head at the opening of your cunt. Your lips are open and waiting pleading to be pierced and spread wide, but I toy with you some more. My cock runs between your pussy lips and your cunt reflexively forces your hips to buck against me, trying to capture my cock between them. Your eyes plead with me and you whimper in need; I know I have a well trained slut with me. But I instead run my cock up the length of your wet slit to your clit and lightly run it over the engorged nub there. I love doing this and I know it drives you wild.