A Day With My little Pt. 02

Story Info
Breakfast gets delayed when "Daddy" loses control
1.1k words
4.28
51.9k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DASTONE
DASTONE
508 Followers

After Kitten had woken me up with that incredible blowjob she kissed me and said, "Go take a nice long shower Daddy. I'll go make you breakfast." With that she turned and walked away, her ass swaying with each step. I stared at that amazing sight until she stepped around the corner and down the call to the stairs. Releasing a sigh I got up and headed to the bathroom, still unable to believe how lucky I was to be able to call her mine.

She knew me so well, my little one. I stood under the hot spray for a full thirty minutes like I did every time I had the opportunity. The hot water melted away the stress of a week of work, the tenseness in my back and shoulders, and cleared my mind better than any massage I've ever had. Maybe it's just me, but nothing is as relaxing as a long hot shower.

When I finally got out of the shower I stood in front of the mirror with steam swirling around me and water dripping down my body. Using a towel I wiped the condensation from the glass and looked at my scruffy reflection, knowing it was time for a shave. Deciding against drying off first I grabbed my cream and razor and set to work.

I was about halfway done cleaning up around my goatee when Kitten knocked on the door and poked her head into the steam. Seeing my wet, naked body standing in front of the mirror she bit her lip and stepped in behind me. I could see that she wore her apron, but it didn't look like she had much on underneath. I winked at her in the mirror and she smiled back, biting her bottom lip again as she stepped up to me and wrapped her arms around my stomach. I had to put my razor down and grip the sink when her lips began pressing into the lines of my back. Damn this girl knew me so well!

She kissed my back over and over, her fingers teasing my abs and hips, but not approaching my package, which of course was responding to those sweet kisses she was planting. Why the fuck are kisses on the middle of my back such a turn on? When she finally stopped and pulled away with a "Breakfast is almost ready Daddy." I was rock hard and ready to take her right then. But I resisted knowing she had worked hard on getting breakfast ready for us.

I finished shaving and finally grabbed a towel to dry off the little water that hadn't dripped off or evaporated. Pulling on a pair of basketball shorts I adjusted my slowly deflating erection and headed downstairs to breakfast. I could hear her moving around in the kitchen so I walked down the hallway and around the corner.

In front of me stood my little one, her back to me as she stirred her secret recipe pancake batter. When I saw her I felt my breath catch in my chest and my cock give a throb of approval. I was right when I thought she wasn't wearing much under that apron. But now she had on black heels and stockings, extending up her long sexy legs to mi- thigh, attached by clips to a garter belt. No panties or bra, just that apron that she looked so fucking sexy in, and around her neck a new black collar. By the time I was able to breathe again she had realized I was there and turned around with a smile, holding her bowl of batter.

By the time I was able to breathe again however, I was no longer able to think, to reason. All I knew was the blood pounding through my body, my now iron hard shaft tenting my shorts uncomfortably, and a red haze in my vision surrounding the object of my lust.

Before I knew what I was doing she was in my arms, the bowl of batter was falling to the floor and I was carrying her to the table. The plastic bowl bounced across the floor splattering its contents everywhere but we were already at the table, her exclamations of surprise and protest completely lost in the haze that filled my head.

Setting her on the table I spread her legs around me and impaled her with my cock. She gasped in surprise and probably a little pain but said nothing as I began to thrust in and out of her. It didn't take long before she was clutching at my back as I fucked her, pulling me closer, her nails digging into my skin. Growls of pain and pleasure exploded from me as I continued to pound her hard and fast.

Her sweet cunt felt incredible wrapped around my thrusting member but the angle was wrong. Roaring in frustration I lifted her from the table and carried her to the living room, my cock popping out of her to sway obscenely between my legs as I walked. Throwing her on the couch I grabbed her hips and flipped her onto her knees. With one leg up on the couch next to her I pulled back on her hips, again shoving my cock balls deep into her pussy. Moans and screams coming from under me did nothing but add fuel to the fire as I pounded down into her.

Finally I felt my climax approaching and I increased my speed, hammering my cock in and out of her pussy, now sloppy with our mutual arousal. Fireworks exploded behind my eyes as I came, burying myself inside her as my load gushed from me in a torrent of hot cum. Her screams told me that she too was climaxing, set off either by my relentless pounding or the cum gushing against her inner walls.

We writhed together through our blissful agony as the storm passed. Finally I felt my head clear and I pulled away, sitting down on the couch. Kitten pulled her face away from the cushion where I had pushed it and turned to look at me with a cute little smile on her face.

Seeing the batter that had splashed on her arms I realized what had happened and smiled in embarrassment. "Sorry kitten," I said as I reached for her and pulled her into my lap.

"Sorry for what Daddy?" she said in surprise, still a little breathless from her climax.

"For...." I struggled to find the right words. "Having my way with you."

Kitten giggled and kissed me before saying, "And here I thought I was having my way with you!" She continued to kiss me, pressing her body against mine as she sank down on my still semi-hard shaft. "And I'm not done!"

DASTONE
DASTONE
508 Followers