A Day with My Mother In Law

Story Info
I help my mother in law unwind.
1.1k words
4.2
301.4k
61
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started one morning when we had spent the weekend at my Mother In Law's apartment. I woke up to my wife getting dressed for work as usual. I stared at her as she walked around the room practically naked. All that was covering her was her purple panties.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked as she was combing her hair in front of the mirror.

I replied, "Because you have an amazing body and I enjoy looking at it."

She giggled and then turned to me and started to strut over to the bed. I stared at her hips swung from side to side and she inched closer and closer. She was biting her bottom lip and had a devilish grin on her face. Knowing my wife I knew what was about to come. As she got to the side of the bed she immediately reached inside my boxers.

"Does he want to come out and play?" She asked as she smiled.

She grabbed my semi erect cock and pulled it from my boxers. I was laying on my side on the edge of the bed so it was easy for her to access. She began to stroke it gently getting more aggressive as I got harder in her hand. I let out a soft moan as I closed my eyes.

"Lay back and enjoy it baby," She whispered as she moved her head to my fully erect cock.

I felt her tongue slowly lick up and down the length of my shaft. Without any hesitation she wraps her lips around the head and works her way down. She inches her way down slowly and caresses my cock with her tongue. As she does this I get chills all over my body. I grab her head and help her take more of my 8 inches into her mouth.

She continues to deep throat my thick cock and then started to massage my balls. Soon after I feel the orgasm start to build. Sensing the tension, she begins to speed up and use more intense sucking. I finally cum, shooting my juices deep inside of her mouth as I moan. She sucked all of my juices off then looks up at me and smile. She gets up and goes back to getting ready for work and I slowly drift back to sleep.

I wake up and roll over to look at the clock. It reads 11:30AM. Deciding I need to get up to eat, I reluctantly roll out of bed. I head downstairs and towards the kitchen wearing only my boxers seeing as how I was alone because everyone went to work. I look into the refrigerator and began to take out some items to prepare breakfast.

"Well hello there!" My mother in law exclaims as she walks out of nowhere into the kitchen.

"OH SHIT!" I said in a shocked tone. " I didn't know you were here!" She mentioned that she didn't go to work today because she had some very important errands to run. While speaking to me, I noticed her eyes roaming up and down my body. I decided it best not to sat anything because I figured it was just my imagination. Then, I noticed her eyes lock in on the bulge in my boxers.

"Let me go throw on some clothes," I said as I began to feel a bit awkward standing in front of my mother in law in my underwear.

"Nonsense! Your fine the way you are, make yourself comfortable."

I continued to notice her staring at me. She stared like she had never seen a guy in boxers before. I could tell that she was obviously enjoying what she saw because she couldn't peel her eyes away. She didn't even try to hide the fact the she was staring.

"You know, I wouldn't mind if you lost the boxers also." She stated in a low, sexy voice.

"What??" I said as if I didn't hear her clearly.

She walked to me and stared into my eyes. We locked eyes and then she moved forward and kissed me right on the lips. I immediately started to kiss her back and put my arms around her. We continued to kiss passionately as our hands explored each others bodies. I broke the kiss and then started to kiss her neck. She began to let out soft moans as I did. She removed her shirt without saying a word.

I immediately moved my head towards her chest and took her left nipple into my mouth. She had amazing breasts for a 44 year old. No Sag at all, and her nipples where very perky. I moved to the other and began sucking on it. Her moans became progressively louder and I could sense her excitement rising.

I grabbed her hand and guided her to the kitchen table. I laid her down on the table and removed her night pants. With no signs of resistance, I slowly kissed her from her lips all the way down her body. Finally I reached her pussy, She was clean shaven and her lips were glistening with moisture already. I slowly licked around her lips before going to work on her slit. Her taste was so sweet and she squeezed her legs around my head as I brought her to her first orgasm.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!" She yelled as she climaxed. "My husband has never made me cum like that. Now, Are you going to fuck me?' She asked as she pulled out my fully erect cock.

Without saying a word, I lined up the head of my dick to her dripping wet opening. As I penetrated I felt the tightness as she moaned. I could tell she hadn't been fucked for a while so I wanted to make this one count. I began to thrust in and out and she took all of my cock in her and started to moan loudly.

"Fuck me!" She repeated I rammed my cock inside her pussy. I continued to gain speed with each thrust into my mother in law's pussy. I watched as her titties bounced up and down. I felt her tension building just before she had her second orgasm. She squeezed me with her legs and wrapped her arms around my back tightly. I continued to thrust as she did so. The extra tightness caused me to explode into a fiery orgasm.

"Fuck I'm cumming!" I shouted as I felt the my shaft shoot its load into my mother in laws wet pussy.

"Shoot you load in me! I want to feel your juices inside me!" She said as I came.

Afterwards, We both went and got cleaned up. We met down in the kitchen and finally had breakfast. We didn't say much during the meal. It wasn't awkward or anything, We were just both starving. After we finished she grabbed my cock through my pants and said...

" I can't wait until next time." She winked at me and I smiled back.

TO BE CONTINUED...