A Deal With Danny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikelh
Mikelh
2,254 Followers

"Yes mom…I need you…I need this… I need to be in you…fucking you like this…fucking you like I'm always going to fuck you…fucking you…fucking you…fucking you…" As his excitement rose he no longer held back any of steel rod that was driving to my core. I could feel him encountering the globes of my ass as he gave me all of his long cock. I moaned in relief as my Danny began to shoot in my ass…lovely soothing cum…the cum I waited so long to have inside me… my love's cum…my son's cum…filling his mother's ass with what she needed.

That night was the beginning of a new 'deal' between my son and me. I promised him I would never say "no" to him again. He would take me whenever and however he wanted me and I would let him. It was an easy bargain to keep.

Privately, our life together naturally evolved over the next year more into one of lovers than mother and son. The only thing missing after a while were friends. We couldn't go out as a couple and be ourselves where so many people knew us, so we decided to move to the city. Starting over wasn't easy but we had each other.

I struck up a friendship with Denise, a friendly, good looking woman at work who was also involved in a 'May-December' romance. It turned out that Mark was ten years her junior and the son of her best friend. As we got to know them we all became closer and visions of sugarplums began dancing in Danny's and my head.

We didn't talk about it for the longest time but when the conversation between us turned to, "Do you think Denise is sexy? Do you think Mark is good looking?" we both knew what was on the other's mind. The thought of having two men in me at once began feeding my fantasy life. Dan finally said it, "What do you think of the four of us getting past conversation and into something more exciting?"

I said, "It sounds sexy to me but do you think it could…change things? I wouldn't want to do anything that would come between us; you know, what if you really liked Denise and…?

Dan said, "Oh mom, I love you; this would just be playing around…anyway who knows if they would be interested?"

They were. It turned out that Denise and Mark had had the same idea from the start. I wasn't sure about the whole thing but I figured I'd go along once and see what happened.

The first night started out awkwardly and we were sitting around talking nonsense over drinks for the longest time when Denise got up and took off her blouse. She said, "Hey guys, this is why we're here isn't it?" She walked over to Danny, sat in his lap and started kissing him. I had a rush of mixed feelings. First, she was kissing my baby and a pang of jealousy ran through me. Secondly, she wasn't wearing a bra and her tits looked bigger than mine but I was soon distracted when Mark's hands began roaming over my body.

I wasn't sure what the others had in mind but I wasn't going to let Denise and Danny go off separately so I 'steered' us all into one bedroom. I figured there were lots of possible combinations and I sort of directed things so that the two boys 'did' Denise and then me.

I watched as my son's cock went into Denise's mouth, and Mark's short, fat, dick pushed into her pussy from behind. I got turned on and I went from person to person touching and kissing them as they fucked and sucked. I didn't think anyone could make as much noise as Denise did. As Mark attacked her from behind like a battering ram she screamed as she came. Ryan probably wasn't that happy about it because he hadn't come and she pulled her mouth off his cock while she was sounding off.

We all sat on the bed for a few minutes touching each other. I leaned over and kissed Mark's cock and tasted Denise's juice on him as my lips stroked him into hardness. Mark returned the favor by licking me for a while. I think he wanted me to suck him and have Danny do me as he had done Denise but I had other ideas. I had come to this party because I wanted to know what it felt like to have two cocks in me at once.

I directed Mark on his back and sat over him putting his stubby thickness into my pussy. It felt good but he didn't fill me as my son did. He immediately started bucking up like he was off to the races but I calmed him to a less frenetic pace. Dan knew what I wanted and had greased my asshole as I leaned over Mark's chest to give my son access.

The big cock in the small hole coupled with a cock in my pussy almost overwhelmed me. I knew that a thin membrane separated the two cocks but it felt like they were both in my pussy and both in my ass. The two boys pushed in and out of my holes as their hands roamed, rubbing and tugging at my tits and ass. I wanted to feel them come together…I want to feel them both filling me with cum…in my ass and in my pussy. I urged them on telling them how good it felt.

My Dan always had good control and he waited until he heard Mark's unmistakable sounds of release. I called to my son as I felt the first stream of Mark in my pussy. "Give it to me Danny…give it to me baby…" Danny pounded my ass and the heat was excruciating as he fucked my tight hole. He came in me a second or two after Mark started but it seemed like he kept shooting long after Mark finished. I had almost called him "son" as I felt the heat and force of his jets and I missed hearing him calling me "mom" or "mother"; which still sent a shiver of excitement through me even after a year of hearing him call to me as he came.

I didn't come but was on the edge. I couldn't wait for them to leave so I could have my Danny to myself. When we were finally alone, he sucked my pussy with a tender loving tongue that sent me to the sky. His long licks and soft pressure around my clit kept me on the verge for an eternity. He knew well the trembling and small sounds I usually made before I came and kept stopping before I went over. When I finally couldn't stand it anymore I was pulling his hair and almost begging, "Please baby…let me come…make your momma come in your mouth…" Finally he took my clit into his mouth and ran his tongue around it without stopping. It was an exquisite first surge, almost painful, and then blessed release. If women came the way men do, I would have filled his mouth with my cum. I told him, "You are so good for me baby…you know how to make your momma happy" I kissed the sweet lips that brought his mother so much pleasure.

We stayed friends with Mark and Denise but that was our only sexual encounter. Neither Danny nor I ended up liking the idea of another person with the one we loved – especially me. Fantasies were fine but we didn't feel the need to act them out with others; we were enough for each other. After all, he had a mother who wanted him to fuck her all the time and I had a son who did.

In a month it will be ten years since I've been with my son as man and woman. I've added 'wife' to my feelings as mother and lover. Although we were not actually married, our commitment to each other is as real and strong as any marriage I have ever seen. We've had infrequent fights like any other couple, but it's been so good that sometimes it makes me afraid, particularly when the sex is especially good.

Last night was a good example. We were going to see the Abba play and I was more dressed up than usual. The dress made me look busty and Danny came in to the room and said, "Wow mom, you look great." I had white thigh highs on and Danny asked, "Are you wearing the underwear that you usually wear with those stockings?" I laughed and flashed him the thong part of the frilly white set. He gave me a serious look and said, "Mom, I want to fuck you before we go."

It still thrilled me to see my son's eager young cock get hard for me and as I unbuttoned the dress. Looking at the desire in his eyes all these years later, made me feel lucky. He didn't want to wait for me to fiddle with the ten buttons and he pulled the dress up from the bottom. Before I knew it, my panties were down and he was in me.

It was wonderful how well his cock had learned to make my pussy respond but instead of enjoying it as I usually did, I got teary and scared. I did what I do in my dumb moments, "What if…" What if he stops loving me, what if he stops wanting me? I've tried to stay in shape but I know I can't look as good as I did ten years ago so what if he stops finding me attractive?

Danny knew something was wrong and when I told him, he put his arms outside of mine and gathered me into him. With small kisses all over face, he kept pushing slowly in and out of me saying, "You never have to worry mom; I'm going to love you forever. You'll always be beautiful because I love you…all you ever have to do is love me back." He stroked my hair as his driving cock filled me with pleasure. I calmed and let his loving take me to the place where his love of my body fills my heart.

I surrendered to his hands, his fingers and his cock. My sweet son rode up into my belly and reached the place that always makes me cry out. The long even strokes into my pussy elicited my soft moans. I let the last hold I had on myself go as his mouth covered mine and I felt every inch of my son's long cock filling my pussy. All of me said, "I belong to you". My body flushed under my clothes when I felt Danny start coming in me. I pulled him too deep into me. A jolt set off my orgasm and it felt as if my cum was coating my son's cock. I entered the moment I wanted to live in forever, never thinking once of the wrinkled dress I'd have to change.

Mikelh
Mikelh
2,254 Followers
12