A Death in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It just felt so damn good. I'd forgotten how good it felt. Jim didn't really like to do it."

"I love it," he said. "I love the taste; the smell."

Kelly's smoky voice dropped even lower. "It drove me crazy when you took my lips in your mouth and pulled them. When you sucked my clit..."

"You better stop, or we won't get on the lake till afternoon," Andy's heart was beating faster and his voice quivered.

"And when you worked a finger in my pussy, while you tongued the very tip of my clit. And how you pushed against the top of it, while you licked underneath it. I couldn't keep my hands off my nipples. They were so hard."

Andy was harder than he remembered ever being. He played her game. "It drove me crazy when you pushed your cunt into my face. The inside of your thighs were so soft wrapped around my head." He began to rub his hard cock under the table.

"I couldn't help it. I had to move, I had to pull you against me, run my hands through your hair, pull you into me," her voice was even deeper, her breath seemed to be coming in gasps. Andy saw her arm moving. He knew she was stroking herself, too. "Then you put another finger inside me."

"You were so wet, you were dripping. You took three fingers."

"I could have taken more." She had slumped down in her chair. Her hand moving faster. Her breath quickening. In a barely audible whisper, he heard her moan, "Almost...almost, Ohh."

"Then you began to moan. You squeezed harder with your thighs. You begged me not to stop." He was close.

"Then you pushed a finger into my ass...Oh God, Oh God, Yes. Yes, I'm coming!"

"Shit, shit, shit!" He was almost screaming as exploded. When they finally stopped shaking, they smiled at each other, and then broke out in uproarious laughter.

They both felt that the week together was wonderful break from the routine of daily life. For Andy it was a time to re-build the confidence and self-respect his ex-wife destroyed during the time leading to the divorce. Kelly felt alive again. A part of her died with Jim, and for the first since that horrible day, she felt young and desirable. They spent time on the lake, ate in great restaurants and scoured the antique shops. And made love every night. At least. On Wednesday, while browsing the little shops, Andy took her hand and pulled her to a dark corner of the boutique and kissed her deeply as his hand caressed her ass and slipped underneath under her jeans. "Andy, stop it. What if somebody sees us?"

"Don't worry. No one's going to see. And so what if they did?" He asked as he continued to explore her mouth with his tongue.

But someone did see them.

*******

Martha Sanders was fidgeting as she waited in the church secretary's office. "You can go in, Martha," Connie said.

"Have a seat, Martha," Pastor Cynthia said.

"I'm not one to spread tales, Pastor, but when I was at the lake yesterday showing a property, I saw something."

"What?" Cynthia asked, a sinking feeling in her stomach.

"Normally, it wouldn't be any of my business, I know. But it could affect the church, and I think you should know."

"Tell me, Martha."

"I saw Pastor Andy and Kelly Andrews. And, well, they were..."

"What?"

"They were kissing. They had their hands all over each other. I'm sorry. But I thought you should know."

"Thank you, Martha. I'll handle it," Cynthia said.

Cynthia rarely cried. She felt that as a woman pastor she needed to project an image of strength, and though it was bullshit, she knew that some of the congregation would view tears as a sign of weakness. When Martha left, however, Cynthia felt tears stinging her cheeks as she picked up the phone.

******

They were packing their bags and Cynthia said, "I suppose we should have THE TALK, shouldn't we?"

"Yes," Andy said, "I suppose we should. So, where do we go from here?"

"This has been a wonderful time. And you're a wonderful guy..."

"Kelly, don't do this..."

"Andy, let me finish. You brought me back to life, but this is too risky. It could ruin your career. We both know that."

"Let me worry about my career."

"Oh, God, sweetie. You know it will never work."

"It has to work. It just has to." Andy's voice was quivering. "It has to. I'm in love with you."

"No, you're not."

"Goddamn it Kelly! I may be younger than you, but I'm not a fucking teenager. I've been in love before. I know what it's like. And I'm in love you."

"Such language! And from a preacher." Kelly was giggling now. "Come here." She took him in his arms and whispered. "God help me. I love you, too."

*******

Monday morning Andy was in his office when his phone rang. "Yeah, Connie?"

"The Boss wants to see you in her office."

"O.K. I'll be right there."

Andy knocked on Cynthia's closed door, and stuck his head in. "You wanted to see..." Cynthia had a visitor. Andy felt his heart leap to his throat. "Hello, Bishop," he stammered.

"Andy, come in. We need to talk, son."

12