A Debt of Honour

Story Info
Things are never as they seem.
1.4k words
3.79
65.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Succabus
Succabus
2 Followers

Ok, lets get on with it, was my thought.

I have never enjoyed putting the hard word to a customer, but when it comes to monies outstanding one has to be decisive, positive, and not shilly-shally. After all it has been my single-minded ability to exert pressure when needed that has got me so far up in the firm. Far enough up on the ladder to be able to make on the spot decisions when I deemed necessary.

Today I dressed with care, to give a strong impression right from the start. There would be no messing about with me, I could tell you. I put on a sever man tailored suit, which looked just the job.

Although in fine dark wool and very plain, still it clings to all my womanly curves, of which I am very proud. A tight fitting jacket over a white silk shirt, lean legged trousers to emphasize my long stocking clad legs, cut perfectly to hug my round ass and fit snugly over my pussy. This suit cost me a small fortune, but was worth the investment, for impact on first impressions.

Right, I am ready, off to the fray. This particular customer owed a considerable sum, outstanding for far too long. Him being a single parent wasn't going to sway me in my decision for a demand of a substantial reduction in the debt.

I had not met the man up to now, just had his name and address jotted down for reference. I consulted my notes, Joe Walters, 27 years old. He took out a loan to start up a small carpet fitting business over twelve months ago.

He must be having a lean time if the repayments were anything to go by, the bank now having informed us that his direct debit has been cancelled from the end of last month due to insufficient funds being deposited.

Anyway here I am, knocking on his door, he seemed to be home if the small two door car at the curb was his. As I straightened my waistband and gave a hitch to my stocking top, the door slowly opened and a pretty face, with a cascade of blonde hair falling into her eyes, peeped around the edge of the door. 'Acme finance here dear', I said. 'Can I speak to Mr Joe Walters'? Her faced blanched to an even paler shade and her eyes of the deepest blue opened wide. 'Is Joe home', I insisted. She opened the door wider saying, 'you'd better come in please', and stepped back to let me squeeze past her.

It was a cosy house with feminine touches everywhere. She must live with him here. I stepped through into the lounge and turned to appraise her as she walked into the room.

'Well is he here', I asked again. I didn't want to frighten her, but she was being very reluctant to volunteer any information. What I saw was a very pretty woman, her large eyes filling with tears, as her pouty lips began to tremble. God she must think a lot of this defector, I thought, must love him a lot to get so upset.

I moved to her to reassure her she had nothing to fear from me; it was her man I was after. I put my arm around her shoulder, as I did her head sank onto my chest and the floodgates opened. 'There, there dear don't take on so', I said soothingly. 'Its not the end of the world'.

As I patted her back I could feel her pneumatic tits pressing against my rib cage and my nipples responded instantly, rubbing against the silk of my shirt. It had been a long time since I had reacted like this to another woman; my teen years in fact, when everyone tries a bit of experimenting. Well they do don't they?

I breathed in the perfume of her hair and gently touched her glossy tresses with my hot lips. As she lifted her face to speak, I quickly pressed my mouth on hers. I felt her stiffen in my arms, and then relax as I pushed my tongue into her sweet mouth. I drew back; the tears were drying on her cheeks as a small smile played at the corner of her voluptuous lips. She was enjoying this, too.

Well, we might as well have a bit of fun while I waited for the man of the house to arrive. Perhaps if he came in time he could join in, who knows, I might even look at his payment arrears in a different light, too.

She leaned into me and her arm wrapped around me as we explored each other's mouths with long probing tongues. My clit began to throb. Hers, too, if the pressure against my leg was anything to go by. I slipped my hand down between our soft, quivering bodies, finding her damp mound moving against me. She slowly slid her crotch up and down on my thigh. I could feel the heat of her coming through all our clothing. I lifted her skirt and ran my hand up her leg to cup her cunt, moving her wide-leg panties to one side as I pushed my finger into her wet, throbbing slit. Her clit jump as I slowly stroked it side to side with my tender finger. A moan escaped her open lips as her knees began to shake.

Better sit her down before she collapses, I thought, and I lead her over to the settee and lay her back amongst the cushions. As she sank down I quickly stooped and pulled her wet panties down her legs, dragging them from her hot cunt lips where they were wedged. I pulled her skirt off next and spread her quivering legs as far as they would go, feasting my eyes on her hot pink cunt, just begging for my mouth. I wasn't about to disappoint it either...

I sank to my knees and fastened my lips over her throbbing nether ones, probing deep with my tongue. I could feel her smooth silky insides contracting on my tongue as I pushed in as deep as I could go. My god, I had never known anything like it! Her wetness exploded in my hungry, sucking mouth as she bucked and squealed, fucking my face in her ecstasy. I licked her cunt with wide, deep movements of my tongue, sucking the juices from deep inside her. My own cunt, spasming, also wanted some of the action.

While she lay, writhing and moaning, I quickly slid out of my damp trousers and panties, pulling impatiently at my shirt till the buttons popped. Looking around the room for some kind of toy I spied an unused church candle on the sideboard. That would do nicely.

I straddled her head and lowered my hot steaming cunt on to her eager mouth. Her tongue felt a mile long as it licked my slit from areshole to clit, where she fastened her soft lips onto my throbbing little shaft and sucked it in between her teeth, nibbling on it oh so gently. As she played me like a fish on a line I slowly pushed the fat candle all the way into her pulsating cunt. When it was deep inside her, I then had access to her swollen clit, which I took between my lips and rolled back and forth, pressing my lips on it and sucking it in and out of my mouth. Her cunt was fucking on the candle now, under its own volition, sucking it in and out before my eyes. The sight was so erotic it made me cum just watching the action.

Meanwhile my cunt bucked and pumped on her face streaming cum all over her. She sucked the juices from me, licking up all my cum and swallowing it. After my sweet mind blowing orgasm I slid my fanny down over her chest and sucked with my still throbbing cunt on one of her erect nipples. I pushed the candle in, as deep as it would go and she arched her back, screaming out her orgasm as she pumped on the candle, pouring her cum into my eager mouth and all over my face.

We were both well and truly fucked!

I sat back and looked at this exciting, beautiful woman, Thinking, I would let her man off lightly, if I could come and fuck her again. She sat up slowly with a small knowing smile on her sweet lips.

What she said next, practically her first words since I had come through the door, put a permanent smile on my face too. 'I'm pleased to meet you. My name is Josephine Walters, you wanted to talk to me'.

MAYBE NOT THE END

Succabus
Succabus
2 Followers