A Debt to be Paid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paerotica
paerotica
52 Followers

"You will learn how to make yourself wet when I simply look at you a certain way. That look will indicate that I am ready to fuck you - no foreplay for you, no time to make sure that you are excited, I simply want to stick my cock into you for my pleasure, as soon as possible, so you need to be wet and wet NOW. Wet upon demand. Do you think you can do that for me, Ann? I might give you this look at the theater or when we are outside gardening or in the grocery store, I will take you to the nearest, semi-private area, and I will fuck you. I might reach my hand up your skirt first, say, in the theater, just to make sure that you have complied with my commands, so I know whether or not a spanking is required, later, in private. Doesn't it turn you on to think that a man could want you so much he won't wait? A man who can't wait. I won't wait until we are back in the bedroom, under the covers, where it is safe and cozy. I will take you wherever I need to. I can tell by your breathing, Ann, that this excites you but there is one sure test."

Michael squatted down behind Ann, telling her to not move.

"I am taking your pants all the way off, then I want you to spread your legs as far apart as you can. Hold onto whatever you can to anchor yourself."

Ann looked around for something to grab onto. There were butterflies in her stomach and she could feel her juices running down her thighs. She could smell her own scent. She was embarrassed by how aroused she was...but there was no hiding it from Michael, he had definitely opened up some doors in her that she hadn't known were there.

Her thighs were the place he started. His tongue traced its way up her left thigh and Ann felt his hands wrap around the front of her thighs to steady both herself and him. She could feel his curly hair tickling her reddened ass, and his nose was close to her sopping pussy. She had never, in her life, felt so exposed. No man had ever been "back there" and never had she felt so debased or so primal. She was frightened by her own reactions, she felt like her body was betraying her to his demands. She couldn't help herself, he was right.

Two of Michael's fingers found her clit and began to rub it, just back and forth, the way that she did, at night, when she couldn't take the pressure any longer and she had to release it...how did he know, how could he know exactly how she touched herself when her hands found their way between her legs? How did he know her thoughts, the things she fantasized about? It was as if Michael had been inside her head all those many nights since her husband left. Michael's other hand found her pussy, rubbing and pushing its way in, slowly. She could feel how slick she was when his fingers slid in, two, then three, with no real effort at all. Ann could feel her wetness all over herself, running down between her legs, everything reeked of sex. His mouth was teasing her, licking up her juices, moaning, telling her how beautiful she was, how delicious, how special.

She was struggling not to cry out, and she began to bite on Michael's leather belt which was still around her neck.

"Back up a bit, sweetie, and stick your ass up in the air, towards me. That's it, that's just fine, like that."

Michael shifted around so that his head was against the cabinets of the kitchen island, his mouth was directly on her clit, sucking on it, while his fingers were inside her rubbing her g-spot. She couldn't help it, her hips were going wild, she was bucking and riding Michael's face, trying to get all of him into her crotch. He had his other hand on her ass, pushing her to his mouth, smothering him, almost. Then she felt like she was being stretched apart and realized that he was sliding a finger into her asshole. This was virgin territory for Ann, and while it was painful, it was also the most erotic sensation she had ever experienced. She wanted to tell him to stop but she couldn't speak...she was worried if she quit biting his leather belt, that she would scream.

The sounds of her wetness and his fingers fucking her, combined with the sucking of her clit, were a cacophony Ann never wanted to forget. Michael had the right tempo and beat for both and when his finger made its way into her ass and he could finally, easily, slide that finger in and out as well, Ann had the most intense and longest orgasm she had ever experienced. She practically climbed up and onto the counter and out of her skin. She couldn't stop from coming, again and again, she was riding his face and pressing herself into him like an animal in heat.

Ann kept thinking that it was over but each time she began to catch her breath, Michael would begin the smallest movement with his mouth or his hands and her legs would start to shake again and her eyes would close and she could only see colors or dots of light. At one point, Ann thought she might pass into the next world, she felt paralyzed by the pleasure, her spine went numb and she couldn't move any of her limbs. She didn't know what he was doing but she knew that it had never been done to her before, and she liked it. She liked it very, very much.

Finally, finally, he let her be as he slowly slid his fingers out of her holes. She felt him stand up behind her and before she had time to think or to move, she felt his huge cock, slide into her from behind. She was still face down, on the counter, breathless, practically lifeless.

Michael lifted her knee up onto the counter, so that he could watch his shaft go inch by inch into her.

"What a beautiful sight you are from back here, my love. Your red ass, your swollen pussy, your tangled hair, your submissive self, finally, ready to be taken by me. You are now mine, Ann. Are you ready to be owned by me? Do you want to be owned by me?"

"Open your mouth for me, I want you to taste something sweet."

Ann opened her mouth without even thinking. His fingers went in, one by one, and he told her to suck them. Ann did so before having a chance to possibly think better of it.

"This is what you taste like when you are that turned on. Lick it off my fingers, remember the taste, and the sounds, and the excitement of being owned by me. I want you to remember the first time I took you. The first time we were together, I want you to remember this with all of your senses. I want you to be mine, Ann."

With each word of his last sentence, Michael either shoved himself right up to his balls, hard, into Ann or pulled out, leaving Ann feeling wanting and empty. What was happening to her was almost too much to comprehend, Michael had taken her places she never dreamt of going - now she didn't know how she lived without these sensations for so long.

"I have wanted you for a year, and I have waited. I can't wait any longer for you. God, Ann, you can't imagine how good this feels to me. It has been so long since I have had any interest in touching a woman or being touched by a woman. You are not the only one in this room who has been hiding out, who has been avoiding human contact. I am so hungry for you, for this, for us. Tell me that you are ready for this, that you need this, that you need me. You have been waiting for me as I long as I have been waiting for you. You just didn't know that you wanted it, that you needed it. The way that you responded today, the way that your body reacted to my demands, whether verbally or physically...I am only sorry that you had to wait so long to know this side of yourself. You deserved better. You deserve a man who will treat you with respect and desire, passion like you have never known. A man who will protect you and guide you and a man who cares about you enough to demand the best of you. A man who can only fuck you the way that you want to be fucked, the way you need to be fucked, a man who has to own you. My God, Ann, you are such a bright light and your light was beginning to dim. I won't let that happen."

Ann was still unable to speak - to find either the energy or the words as Michael was talking to her, fucking her from behind, she was in a dream-like state. He was sliding in and out of her, slowly, methodically, speaking in a controlled voice.

"God, you are gorgeous. I can't stop staring at you. I want to know all of you, inside and out, your thoughts, your desires, your dreams. Do you want this the way that I do, Ann?"

Ann could hear him, but she was in her own world, on her own planet, listening to him but trying to sort out her own thoughts. She had never felt these emotions, these physical sensations, this sense of relief. It was too much for her.

"Will you belong to me, babe? Be mine? Does the thought of being owned by me turn you on, does it scare you?"

She could hear her name, and she started to come out of her hazy state, realizing that she should be responding to Michael, she was supposed to give him answers.

"Are you okay, Ann? Am I hurting you or have I just overwhelmed you?"

He pulled out of her, turned her around, and wrapped her legs around him. He laid her head against his chest and carried her over to the sofa, gently setting her down on top of his lap, stroking her hair, while he tried to get her attention, he looked into her eyes.

"Ann, if I have hurt you, that is the last thing that I wanted to do. You have my word that I will never, ever hurt you. Speak to me, please."

Ann started to cry, softly. Tears ran down her cheeks but they were not tears of anger or sadness, they were tears of vulnerability and caring. She had no idea how walled up and lonely she had been. She was independent and determined and because she wanted to do it all for herself, because she had been forced to rely only on herself, she had shut out so much of the world and so much of who she was.

"No, no, it's not you, it's me." Ann said, quietly.

"Isn't that what you say to someone when you're breaking up with them? Are we breaking up before I have even had the chance to properly take you out?" Michael laughed but with real trepidation in his eyes.

"You just reached into me today and touched a part that I didn't know was there. I didn't know I was alone, I didn't know I was missing so much, and most of all, I didn't know how broken I was."

There was a long pause as they stared at each other, into each other.

"Thank you and yes, I want to be yours, in whatever way you want me." Ann said.

Michael began to tenderly kiss her tears, down her cheeks, to her throat, lifting her shirt again, this time removing it, and removing his own, he traced, with his tongue the tears' tracks, down to her breasts. His tongue then found her nipples, again, and began their slow, torturous play. Ann's hips lifted up, instinctively, and Michael's hand reached down to calm her.

"You best be wet by the time my hand reaches your pussy, Ann." He used a voice that was stern and authoritative and Ann was amazed at the power of his voice - instantly, she could feel the juices running down between her legs. A sense of pride washed over Ann as she was able to do what he asked, she was able to please him, their connection and desire for each other could, actually, produce such a physical reaction in her.

"Spread your legs for me," Michael instructed as he easily lifted her off of his lap and onto the sofa. "When you see my hand reaching between your legs, you should assume that I want to touch one of your holes - be it your pussy or your asshole - or maybe your clit, to arouse you. You will learn this but I should not have to speak my desires more than once or twice, you should instinctively understand my wants and obey without my having to speak. Do you think you can do that? Do you want to do that?" Ann nodded and smiled as she spread her legs as wide as she could to accommodate Michael's massive hand, which soon had three fingers working inside of her. His pinky was working its magic in her ass and she was riding his hand, trying desperately to climax again.

"Come for me, Ann. I want you to come on my hand. Your desire is incredible. I never imagined you would be this hot. C'mon, baby, please, please, let go for me..."

He placed his mouth on her mouth, his tongue probing deeply, searching. He had a hand behind her head, holding her close to him, and Ann could feel the passion, from his mouth and his hands and his body. Ann breathed in his breath, his life, his authority and she began to cry out again, against his mouth, this time, and the cries became louder and more and more urgent and intense as she pumped harder and harder against his hand...she was pressing her mouth against his mouth, she didn't want his tongue to stop its exploring and she didn't want his fingers to stop their fucking...her cries were coming faster and faster and then Michael felt it, her pussy contracted on his hand, and his hand was soaked, as she began to slow down her writhing, her urgent pressing, on his mouth, on his hand.

"Oh, God, that was beautiful, you are beautiful." Michael said, bringing his fingers to his mouth. He began to taste her again, "I'll never wash this hand again," he said, laughing, running his finger under his nose, smelling it loudly.

Ann's arms quickly wrapped around his neck, as Ann moved to hide her face in Michael's shoulder. She began to laugh out loud for the first time since she could remember, a really good laugh, partly embarrassment, but mostly just from the sheer utter joy at all of this - the release, the sexual freedom, and the amazement of having a man who understood her wants and needs before she did. Lordy, it felt good!

"Oh my god, Michael, this is just incredible. I mean, don't you think?" she said, excitedly, with an almost childlike innocence. "To start with you are a fucking god and your hands should be insured by Lloyd's of London, or in The Smithsonian or something - and your mouth, and probably your cock, too, but I don't know yet about that for sure. That will have to wait until I am actually conscious enough when you fuck me to remember what the hell is actually happening..." she was rambling now and she knew it but she wanted to shout this from the rooftops.

"Lie down, Ann, and shut up!" Michael said, laughing as he crawled on top of her.

Ann did just as she was told.

She laid down, on her sofa, with the baby vomit stains and the apple juice spills and the tears of her marriage break up all at her back now, and she and Michael found each other, again, this time face-to-face, kissing, slowly, smiling, their hunger for each other more measured this time as they sucked each others' lips and tongues and explored, taking their time, knowing now, without a doubt, that there would be many other chances to be together. Michael entered her gently, yet Ann still gasped, aware now, of his sheer size. Michael stopped, checking to be sure that she was alright. She smiled, kissing him, assuring him that she was more than just okay.

And, on that day, when Ann's house had sprung a leak, Ann was properly fucked for the first time in her life but certainly not the last, thanks to one, Mr. Michael Sexton. Her debt was paid, both literally and figuratively, and she knew that she wouldn't have to carry the world on her shoulders, alone, anymore.

Later that day, as the kids ran in the back door, Ann was writing Michael a check for one dollar and no cents, as they stood on opposite sides of the same kitchen island where he had earlier introduced her to a new way of living, a new way of loving - her new way of life.

"I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your coming over here the way that you did today, at the last minute, to help me out. I think I should literally thank you for saving my life," Ann said, handing him the check. "Oh, and these are my simply precious children, Mark and Lucy."

Mark and Lucy, dumped their backpacks on the counter as they began to pepper Ann with questions and comments and barely acknowledged Michael, until Ann stopped the conversation long enough for them to shake his hand and look him in the eye. Ann rolling her eyes a bit at Michael, apologizing for them, kids in their early teens.

"Hi, guys, I am Michael. Nice to meet you all," he said. He mouthed over their heads, "Great kids, clearly," and Ann began to laugh. The kids started foraging for after-school snacks as Ann and Michael continued with their thinly-veiled attempts at flirting in front of them. "As I said earlier, Ann, if you just do what I say, the way that I tell you to do it, you shouldn't have any more problems. I plan on making things better around here for you but you are going to have to follow my directions exactly." Michael replied, with a huge grin.

Ann began to rub her ass, "Oh, that came through loud and clear. Don't worry, I won't be questioning you again. You have earned my trust."

"Well, it took some convincing but I am glad you now see things my way. I best be on my way, leave you to your family life. I will be back in the morning to check on the progress of things, of course. If you can have that area, well-cleaned and prepared for me to work on by, say, 10am, that would be great. And, this didn't just run one way, you know. I am awfully glad you called me this morning, as well."

"You came just in the nick of time, Michael. I owe you so much more than that check, I know, but I will try to figure out some way to make it up to you."

"Oh, don't you worry about a thing, Ann, we will figure out some payment plan! I will see you in the morning." Ann and Michael were talking to each other like two people who had just met, handling a business transaction, but their eyes told a very different story. Ann was staring at Michael through the crack in the door as she was shutting it, and she couldn't bring herself to actually close it all the way. Michael was standing about as close to the door as he could without getting his nose closed in it, their eyes were locked in a gaze and neither wanted their time together to be over. They were like two teenagers in love.

"Okay, then, thanks again." Ann said, "Bye, bye." Michael blew her a kiss and waited until the door was closed before he turned and walked away. He had forgotten his slicker, he realized, as soon as the mist began to dampen his t-shirt. He figured he could get it tomorrow, he liked having a certain excuse for coming back, leaving something behind, some part of him, in her house.

Ann rested her head against the door after shutting it. As she turned around to face her kids , she saw instead her kitchen and all of the "ghosts," the places that she and Michael had been that day, where she had been bent over the counter, where Michael had spanked her, where she had knelt in front of him, taking him in her mouth, and where she had finally had a good, long, fabulous fucking.

She walked over to the sofa and started to turn the cushions over, smiling.

"Hey, kids, how about we go out to dinner? I just don't think that I can cook in this kitchen tonight," Ann said and as they all went into the mudroom to find their coats, she eagerly grabbed for Michael's slicker, wrapping it around her like a warm blanket, as they headed out into the night - Ann, a very different person than she had been that morning.

paerotica
paerotica
52 Followers