A Decent Date

Story Info
Young, hot date give me an evening of pleasure.
871 words
4.11
29.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a while since my last girlfriend. It is this reason that I jumped at the chance to date a friend of one of my buddy's girlfriends. She was a lot younger than me and hotter than hell. It was summer, hot outside, and we went to the lake so I could teach her to fish.

As I stood behind her, I put my arms around her to help hold the fishing pole. I could smell her hair and perfume.

The way she dressed let me know that she was no stranger to flirting with men. She had on a silk tank that was at least a size too small, and a skirt.

As I helped her with her casting, she would shift her weight from one leg to the other. While she did this, she continually rubbed her ass against the front of my pants. This was getting me rock hard, though I didn't want her to know that.

We finished our fishing and grabbed a bite. I learned that she had already had quite a few boyfriends in her meager 22 years. When we finished, we went back to her apartment.

She invited me in, which I gleefully accepted.

We sat and talked on the sofa, sipping 7 ups and wine coolers.

She went into the kitchen to refill the glasses with ice, and I could stand it no longer.

I walked into the kitchen and she looked at me and asked "What's wrong?". I assured her that nothing was wrong, and perhaps she saw the look in my eyes, and she walked to me.

We kissed long and passionately. My hands were travelling up and down her back and I could feel her hands in my back pockets.

I was so hard at this point. It doesn't take much when a guy's been "without" for a few years!

She slowly walked back toward the sink and I followed like a little lost puppy.

I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and began to kiss her neck. I boldly raised a hand up to her breast. She had no bra on and the silk of her tank top allowed my fingers to slide over her nipple bump easily. I raised the other hand to her other breast, and kneaded both of them gently, using my thumbs to trap her nipples in light pinches.

She turned around at this point and kissed me madly. She had her hands in my hair and her tongue thrusting into my mouth.

I let my hands slide up under the tank top to get a nice warm skin to skin feel of those marvelous titties. Not too big, not too small...perfect!

As I was enjoying myself with those pointy nipples, I felt her undo my belt and pants. They fell to the floor and I stood there in only my briefs. They were straining to contain my rock hard erection. She reached in and freed my pleading penis and pushed my briefs to the floor.

She paused long enough to pull her top over her head. There I stood, facing two of the most lucious breasts I've ever seen! Young, perky, nice dark nipples.

She then slid off her skirt and panties. The only thing between our two naked bodies was my t- shirt. She soon took care of that by lifting it over my head. She was so hot!

I leaned over to take one of those hot nipples into my mouth. I sucked gently while teasing the other with my fingertips.

She gently pushed me away and knelt in front of me. She took my penis into her hand and rolled the foreskin back and forth over the head. I shook with pleasure as she then rolled it back again and slid the tip into her mouth. She sucked the tip and shaft deeply into her mouth 3 or 4 times. I was trying not to explode just yet, but it was difficult!

She quickly stopped and stood up again, wrapping her arms around my neck. I pulled one of her legs up and over a bit, and slid my penis into her hot, wet opening.

As hot and great as it felt, she was too short to continue, so I lifted her up onto the counter. Once on the counter, she spread her legs and was just the right heigh for me to re-enter.

I thrust deeply over and over until I could not contain it any longer. I spilled my hot seed deep inside her body. I shuddered with pleasure as my knees almost buckled under me.

I realized I came too quickly for her to reach climax. I scooped her up and carried her to the sofa. I laid her down and spread her legs. I then teased her clit with my tongue, alternating between flicking and sucking. I placed myself between her legs and used my tongue and thumbs to bring her to a mind shattering climax.

We retreated to the bedroom where we both fell asleep, naked and completely spent.

The next morning brought a whole new round of wonderful excitement, and a new meaning to the term "Good morning!"