A Deep Dark Secret Ch. 03

Story Info
Abigail finds out about Katy.
3.8k words
3.89
11.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things with Katy aren't going anywhere. Ever since that whole incident, I pretty much stopped bringing up the whole fetish thing and I think she's pretty much over me as well. It's just something I want to forget altogether.

It's almost Christmas break and I really want Abigail to spend it with me. She wasn't able to be here during my birthday which she was sad about, but I told her it was ok. There's a good possibility she may come down because it's not like either of us will be doing anything during that time, except on Christmas Day. Abigail hasn't gone to college yet, so school isn't stopping her from coming down, but instead she was looking for a job.

So when I got home, I started talking to Abigail over the phone. Well to my surprise one of her friend's apparently told her about Katy. She said, "You just had to pick a slutty girl, didn't you?"

I said, "I just picked whoever."

She said, "Well that's ok, it's not like you did anything with her." I didn't say anything to that. Abigail then said, "Am I right? You really didn't do... anything with her?" I really didn't want to lie to Abigail, but I didn't really want to tell her the truth either, so I tried my best to tell her the truth, yet try to make it funny.

I said sarcastically, "No, of course not."

She said loudly, "Are you serious? So what? You had sex with her?"

I said, "No, no, nothing like that."

She said, "So what? What did you two do together?"

I said, "Well... You know what we do?"

She said, "Are you kidding me? Why would you tell that slut about all that?"

I said, "Don't worry, I didn't say you did any of my fetishes, she only knows that I do them."

She said, "I don't care, I thought this was our thing, why did you go and bring another girl into it."

I said, "I didn't mean for it to happen, she kind of walked in on it."

She said, "So here's what you should of done, lie. I cannot believe you told that slut about your fetish. I thought I was the special one, but I guess I was wrong."

I said, "Please don't be mad at me, I'm sorry, you really are special. I promise."

She said, "Whatever, I really don't want to hear it, you really have hurt me. I never had a guy hurt me before, so I guess you have to be the first."

As much as I hate to admit it, Abigail is right. I mean I know we are not dating yet, but still, Abigail is special and I truly wanted the fetish to only be between us. I mean she is the only girl I ever met that really appreciates it.

I said, "I truly am sorry, you are right, I really did want this to be just between us."

She said, "Right... so tell me, what all did you do anyways?"

I said, "I want to tell you, but I don't want you to get mad."

She said, "Too late for that, just tell me what ya'll did; I don't want to go cry on my bed thinking of all the stuff ya'll could of done." She started crying a little bit from what I could tell, but she was trying really hard to hide it.

I said, "Well, she knows what I do with my Clarinet and about the balloons."

She said, "Well did you show her too?"

I said, "Yeah, we did it together, even with the balloons. She pretty much copied me."

She said, "Anything else?"

I said, "She almost tried to give me blowjob and she made me cum with my Clarinet by moving it up and down for me and blowing warm air in it. Also, I fingered her."

She said, "Is that all? You didn't kiss her too?"

I said, "Actually no, that didn't happen."

She said, "Wow, I don't know how you manage to not do that, but at least you didn't have sex with her."

I said, "Yeah, I couldn't do that. All I thought about was you and that's what stopped me." I thought things were going to turn again at this point, but I was wrong, because I missed one little point.

She said, "So wait, you said she copied you? So you're saying she did what you did at the same time?"

I said, "Yeah."

She said, "So if you were using your Clarinet, what was she using?"

I said, "Umm... the Flute."

She said, "I cannot believe this. I gave you my new Flute that I used as a sex toy as a present for you. I didn't do that so you could go find another girl to use the same Flute. This whole situation is ridiculous. I cannot believe you get me so addicted to YOUR fetish and then go back and hurt me with it. I don't understand how you persuaded me to like your fetish in the first place and I don't know how you got me to love you. I can't take this anymore. I have... (started crying) to go."

I felt terrible. I just couldn't stand the thought of how much I hurt Abigail. Later that night she did call me back. She said, "I just want you to know that I've been crying for the past 3 hours. Are you happy now? Is this what you wanted?"

I said, "No Abigail, I never wanted to hurt you, I feel terrible about all this."

She said, "Well you should. I want you to know that I'm very hurt at what you did, but you better be glad you didn't have sex with that slut, otherwise, it would have been permanently over."

I said, "I know, I'm glad that never happened."

She said, "I realize that we aren't together like we used to be, but I wanted to stay with you and I know, or least hope, that you would want to do the same as well."

I said, "I do, you are the only special girl for me."

She said, "Then why would you do this, if I'm so 'special', why did you hurt me like you did?"

I said, "I don't know, I just missed you being here and I got carried away, but I realized after that, it was a bad decision. That girl didn't even appreciate my fetish; she only used it to attempt to get what she wanted."

She said, "What did you expect? She's a slut!"

I said, "I realize that, but the fact that she doesn't appreciate it is what really made me not like her like I do you. I guess the other thing was that we weren't going out and that also didn't make it any better."

She said, "I don't know what you want me to say to that really. Our relationship is not normal by any means and I thought you understood that."

I said, "I do, but sometimes I try to figure out what's right for me and you and sometimes if I don't know, I attempt to copy what everyone else does." I was trying to make it sound as accurate as possible, but sometimes I don't do a good job at explaining my feelings.

She said, "I know what you are trying to say, but you have to realize that this relationship was not normal to start off with. It's never going to be normal and I'm perfectly fine with that, but you need to understand the same thing as well for this to work."

I said, "I understand."

She said, "Good, do you want to actually be girlfriend and boyfriend and make it official?"

I said, "Yes, of course I do."

She said, "Ok then. So now we are a normal couple by what everyone thinks, but I don't want anything to change between what we normally do."

I said, "Me either."

She said, "By the way, you are cleaning my Flute out and you better make sure to get all of that slut's cum out."

I said, "I will. I will make sure that your Flute shines and is perfectly clean."

She said, "You better. So, before I get all calmed down, do you have anything else that you haven't told me yet that I should know?"

I said, "Well yes, but I promise, it's not anywhere near as bad as the last one."

She sighed and asked, "What?"

I said, "You know Mallory's English horn."

She said not surprised, "I knew it, you just can't resist yourself."

I said, "But Mallory doesn't know and I actually left some of my cum in there on accident and she never noticed."

She asked, "How did you leave it in there on accident?"

I said, "Well, when I first did it with her English horn, after I got done, she came back home and I had to rush to put it back."

She laughed a little bit and said, "Wow, your step sister has no idea what we do."

I said, "I know, but yeah, I was surprised she didn't find my cum in her English horn, I figured for sure that she would."

She said, "Maybe she didn't know what it was, I mean come on, this is your step-sister we are talking about."

I said, "No really, she would have said something."

She said, "I don't know now. So did that slut learn about your new experience with Mallory's English horn?"

I said, "No, I never told her anything about that."

She said, "Good, at least that's something else I know that she doesn't." She paused for a couple of seconds and asked, "So anything else?"

I said, "That's about it."

She said, "I never want you to hide something like that again from me, I'm still a little mad about what you did."

I said, "I promise, I will not hide anything else from you and I will never do that to you again."

***

Good news, Abigail is going to be moving in with me in January, so no more long distance relationship. Her parents finally agreed to it and technically they don't have much say in what Abigail does anymore. Abigail doesn't like to disobey her parents, even though she is old enough to not listen to them. I'm glad that we are officially going out, but I don't know if that changed how she feels about me. Things between us haven't been the same so either she's still mad about the other girl or maybe she really is just looking for a normal relationship without fetishes.

I've had to do my fetishes alone because Abigail always turns me down when suggesting them to her. I even tried to suggest just normal masturbation, but that got nowhere. Now that she's coming to my house though, I hope to change it back to the way it was.

When Abigail arrived, I noticed that she brought her Clarinet and Flute. The fact that she even brought it means that she probably isn't looking for just a normal relationship and it could also possibly mean that she's been using them as a sex toy without telling me. For all I know she could have been doing it behind my back and didn't want to tell me because of what I did, but I will find out the real truth.

Later that evening, I said, "So I see you brought your Clarinet and Flute."

She said, "That I did."

I said, "You plan on practicing them while you are here."

She said, "Maybe."

I said, "Anything else?"

She said, "I don't know, depends on how I feel. Just so you know I have used my Clarinet as a sex toy a couple of times, but not as much as I used to."

I said, "Really? I had no idea."

She said, "Yeah, so where is my new Flute."

I said, "It's over here." I got up to go get her new Flute which was now all clean. I gave her the case and she opened it up.

She said, "Well you did a pretty good job of cleaning it."

I said, "I know. I told you I would."

She said, "I know, I just wanted to see." She closed the case and gave it back to me. She said, "I'm going to start calling this your Flute, I gave it to you as a present, so I'm going to try to start saying it's your Flute from now on."

I said, "Ok." I put my now new Flute back where it was.

Late at night is when Abigail brought up the thing about the English horn. She said, "So, what time does Mallory go to sleep?"

I said, "She's probably already sleeping."

She said, "Hmm... so you should show me the thing you do with her English horn."

I said, "I can go get it if you want to see."

She said, "I would like that." So I went to check if Mallory was asleep and as soon as I knew she was, I grabbed her English horn and brought it back to my room. I opened the case and put Mallory's English horn together. Abigail said, "I want to hold it, I never played English horn before."

I said, "Sure." So I gave her Mallory's English horn.

She said, "So have you figured out how to play it yet?"

I said, "I looked up online and have figured it out a little bit."

She said, "This is way different than the Clarinet or Flute."

I said, "Yeah."

She said, "Show me how to play a note." I showed her what keys to press and even played the note for her just to show her. Then she did the same thing, but you could tell she would need practice. She said, "Well I guess I'll have to work on how to play it some more."

I said, "That was good, don't worry, I wasn't the best at first either and I can bet Mallory wasn't as well."

She said, "Still, but now I want to watch you do your thing." So I took back the English horn and put it on my bed. I started to strip down naked while sitting on my bed. I picked up Mallory's English horn and slid my penis inside the bell of her English horn. I went in and out a couple of times to make it wet in there.

I said, "You want to get my Clarinet and do it with me."

She said, "I'm good, I just want to watch for right now."

I said, "Ok. It's really wet in her English horn."

She said, "I like that, does it feel good?"

I said, "Yeah, it feels amazing." I then started to move the bell of Mallory's English horn up and down. I got a little bit faster and it was feeling so good that I couldn't stop. Suddenly I reached orgasm and started cumming inside her English horn. I then got slower until I stopped and kept my penis in her English horn. I then, pulled out my penis and cum started to ooze out of Mallory's English horn.

Abigail said, "I can't take it anymore, get your Clarinet." She started to put her fingers in her panties and finger herself while I put my Clarinet together. I gave her my Clarinet and she pulled her pants and panties down. She was really wet and her panties were almost soaked. She put my Clarinet inside her wet pussy. It was so wet that she could slide my Clarinet as deep as it goes without any trouble. She even moaned when she went that deep. She started to get faster and faster while moaning louder and louder until finally she started cumming all over my Clarinet. She got slower until she stopped and just left my Clarinet deep inside her pussy. I could tell that she didn't want to move because it felt so good. She then started to slide my Clarinet back out and looked at my Clarinet.

She said, "I really had a good orgasm that time. I love when you watch me."

I said, "I liked watching you go really deep with my Clarinet."

She said, "I was really wet because I didn't have to keep going deeper like I usually do."

I said, "I know, it was awesome, I hope I can get you that wet again."

She said, "I'm sure you will."

I was glad that things were started to get back to the way they were. After that, we did have a couple of more times where I would use her Clarinet as a sex toy and she would use mine. I even took Mallory's English horn a couple more times so that Abigail could have a practice section while I use it as a sex toy. She seemed pretty interested in Mallory's English horn.

***

Mallory all of the sudden wants us to pick her up from school. She said that she was getting tired of riding the bus, but doesn't want to walk home from school. We really don't have a big town so I'm not sure what the big deal is, but I guess I could understand since Mallory hasn't been here very long. When we did get to the school to pick up Mallory, everybody was surprised to see Abigail and word got around pretty quick about us being together and how she is staying with me.

Abigail and I came up with this idea about something we could do together though the idea seems a little strange. We came up with an idea about using other senior's musical instruments as sex toys without them even knowing. The idea itself turns me on just thinking about it, but I was surprised Abigail was ok with it. The reason why she is ok about it is because we'll be doing it together even when the musical instrument will belong to a girl. At first, we didn't want to try it for fear of getting in trouble or someone finding out, but that slowly changed.

One night, we had planned out how to do this. There is this girl, named Rosa, who Abigail didn't get along with because she is mean. Abigail knows that I think she's a little pretty, not pretty enough to do anything with, just pretty. Even with that information, Abigail wanted to grab her Clarinet and take it home so we could have some fun. Rosa normally leaves her Clarinet in the band room, so it would be pretty easy to take. It was a Thursday night when we planned all this out. The plan was for her to go to the back where everybody keeps their instruments when we came to pick up Mallory, grab Rosa's Clarinet and then we all would go home. I would be looking out for anybody, but it would just seem like I was just waiting on Mallory.

Friday afternoon, we went to the band room, only 2 people were in the band room hanging out. Abigail went to the back to get Rosa's Clarinet. It felt like forever because I was so scared of the situation. Abigail finally came out and I asked, "Were you able to get it?"

She said, "Yep. I got it hidden and nobody was even back there."

I said, "Well that's good that makes everything easier." Once Mallory finally got done with whatever she was doing, we started walking home. Once we got home, Abigail wanted to look at Rosa's Clarinet. When she opened the case, she said, "Wow, this case is pretty organized and clean."

I said, "Yeah, and soon her Clarinet will have my cum in it and she will never figure it out."

She said, "I know, it turns me on just thinking about it. You should put it together and start blowing warm air in it."

I said, "Ok." I started to put Rosa's Clarinet together and blew some warm air in it. Her Clarinet was pretty to look at and I was starting to get turned on a little bit.

Abigail said, "It starting to turn me on thinking what you're about to do with her Clarinet."

I said, "I'm getting turned on a little bit as well."

She said, "You want to get naked and use her Clarinet as your sex toy."

I said, "I could do that." I took all of my clothes off and was naked with Rosa's Clarinet while Abigail watched. I started to slide my hard penis inside the bell of Rosa's Clarinet and moved it up and down to make it wet inside there. It took me a little bit, but I got it really wet inside her Clarinet. When I started to move the bell of her Clarinet up and down it started making noise.

Abigail said, "This is so hot." I got faster and faster until I started cumming in Rosa's Clarinet. I then slowed down until I stopped, but left my penis inside her Clarinet. When I took it out, my cum started oozing out of her Clarinet. Abigail said, "You should leave some cum in her Clarinet that would be really sexy."

I said, "I will try, I'm just going to wipe off the outside of the bell and that should be good enough." I wiped off the outside of Rosa's Clarinet where I had cum on and left the inside untouched. My cum was all on the inside of the bell her Clarinet as well as some of the lower section. I put her Clarinet back in the case and said, "We'll check it before we have to put it back to make sure she won't notice anybody touching it."

Sunday night, we checked Rosa's Clarinet again and my cum was dried on the inside of the bell and the lower section. It looked like mine and Abigail's Clarinet does right now. Abigail said, "It looks like you cummed in it, but that girl is never going to figure that out." We wiped off the outside of her Clarinet so that her Clarinet looked shiny on the outside.

Monday morning, we walked Mallory to school. The plan was to walk Mallory to the front door, but once she was there, instead of walking back home we went in the back of the band room again to put Rosa's Clarinet back. I stood as a lookout to make sure nobody would go where Abigail was and it pretty much was like it was when I was going to school there. Nobody really went to the band room in the morning for some reason. Once Abigail got done, we went back home.