A Defender of Men

Story Info
The strange tale of a young college man.
1k words
3.11
18.6k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

Hi, Brother Samuel here. You know who I am. Your favorite big and tall, openly bisexual black male adventurer. After due consideration, I've decided to go back to college. I've already got my bachelors degree in criminal justice, so law school is my next stop. I don't want to be a policeman anymore. Or a corrections officer for that matter. I think I want to be a lawyer. It's the path to power in this society. Why the change of heart? Simply put, I hate people. Women or men, it doesn't matter. That's why I've decided to make them suffer. As a lawyer, I'll get to destroy a lot of lives. Lucky me!

My change of heart came on a Thursday afternoon in mid-November as I waited inside the bus station in Brockton. It was raining and I didn't feel like going home on foot. As I waited, I couldn't help but overhear a conversation between a tall black male police officer and a plump white female bus driver. The bus driver was asking the cop about whether or not she should get a lawyer to collect money from her incarcerated spouse to support their offspring. She said that he'd been a good father to their offspring, but she was in dire straits financially. So she decided to betray him in order to get some money. Can you believe how casual she was about the whole thing? That's the strangest part of all, if you ask me. I was disgusted by the woman's intentions. The cop on the other hand eagerly supplied her with advice as to how she should go about screwing over a good man just to get some money.

I don't know about you but I was absolutely disgusted. As a men's rights activist, I have often sympathized with the plight of men in the western world. Especially in North America. The court system of the USA is deeply biased against men and determined to help greedy and vindictive women screw over as many men as possible. That's why so many broken families simply cannot be mended. What surprised me about the conversation I overheard was the fact that a black male police officer was helping some greedy white bitch screw over another man using his knowledge of the inner workings of the criminal justice system.

I don't know why I was so surprised. I've heard worse things. Earlier today, an old white woman on the bus was going on and on about how much she hated Peyton Manning, the professional football player. Nothing unusual there. I live in New England and out here, we hate the New York Giants. However, when this old white woman said she'd like to kick Peyton Manning in the you-know-what, I had to object. I told her what she said was really unkind. And even the bus driver (the same woman who was gathering info to use against her man from the black cop) told her to keep it clean. Yeah, what she said was wrong and I let her know. At her age, I'm sure she thinks she can get away with anything. The stereotype about old white women is that they're everybody's grandma. Well, not this one. When I looked at her, I saw a vicious bitch and a first-rate man-hater. Not something to be coddled. Too many men blinded by chivalry and too much conscience can't see mean-spirited women for what they truly are. I don't have that problem. I'm not prejudiced. Not on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, or any other factor. You see, I hate everyone equally. You won't believe how much clarity this has given me.

I felt so bad for the man in the white female bus driver's life. The poor guy was locked up for who knows what and the woman in his life, the mother of his offspring was about to betray him for money. Women really have zero scruples. Oh, I know that men aren't saints. Earlier today, a longtime friend of mine, a guy named Stanley, disappointed me in the worst of ways. The local public library carries several books that I've written. Most of them are in the African-American section. I picked one of them and gave it to Stanley as I saw him sitting at one of the library computers. The dude seemed really excited about the book. He picked it up and told me he'd borrow it from the library. Guess who I saw casually tossing the book away as he exited the library a few moments later? None other than my good friend Stanley. I couldn't believe it. Why did he do that? If he didn't want the damn book, he didn't have to take it from me. He could have said no, or he'd read it another time. He didn't have to lie to me. And he certainly didn't have to casually throw my book to the side like garbage!

Yes, even though I am a men's rights and men's issues advocate, I don't lie to myself about the way men are. It's just that women are so much worse. And the system in the western world bends over backwards to please these harpies. This has to stop. So I went home and made some flyers warning new fathers about paternity fraud. I intend to post them all over the city. You see, even though I hate both men and women, I simply cannot stand by and allow injustice to take place. When I started out, I was little more than a sociopath. I didn't care about anyone or anything. Nowadays, I'm infused with a deep sense of responsibility and ironclad morality. Even though by my own admission I am the Crown Prince of Perverts. It's a strange dichotomy but it's who and what I am. I fight for justice. It's what I do. And I will continue to do it until I die or whatever force makes me do this finds someone better suited to the job. I'm a bad guy. But I'm on your side. We cool? Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers