A Delayed Love Affair

Story Info
After many years...
800 words
4.18
118.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jena121
Jena121
1,119 Followers

This is short but loving story -- I am sorry that I couldn't add any more to it.

*

They met in a Hotel bar.

She was a tall, elegant woman standing 5' 9", about 55 years of age. She wore her dark red hair in a loose coil at the back of her long neck. Her eyes were a sparkling green with gold flashes. She was around 140lbs with a wonderful bustline and full hips.

He stood about 6'2" and weighed about 200lbs. He had a very trim and tanned body, from regular workouts and running four times a week. His gray-green eyes were forever changing, depending on his mood, and he had dark brown hair cut in a military style.

They had a couple of drinks at the bar and then went to dinner in the Hotel restaurant. After dinner he asked if she would like a night-cap in his suite, and she gladly agreed.

They ordered drinks from room service and sat and spoke on various issues while they waited.

As soon as the waiter had departed, he crossed the room, put the tray on the coffee table and drew her into his arms and gently kissed her.

"Do you know, that I have been wanting to do that all night," he said.

"Do you know, that I have been waiting for you to do that all night," she replied, with a chuckle.

"Oh my darling, I have missed you so much, we have been apart for too long," he whispered.

She kissed him back hungrily, easing her tongue between his lips, and he sucked on it greedily.

"I didn't really want a drink, that was just an excuse to get you up here," he murmured.

"Silly, you didn't need any excuse, I would have come up anyway."

He slowly started to remove her clothes, tenderly kissing her all over as he removed each article of clothing, until he had her standing before him, proudly naked.

"Oh my God, I had almost forgotten how beautiful you are," he murmured.

"Well, now it's your turn," she replied, and proceeded to strip him of his clothing, discarding it as it fell.

"I see that you have grown some too, my love, all over."

His strong hands slid beneath her hips and back and he carried her to the bed. He came down on top of her, with his eyes gleaming and his breath coming in ragged spurts. His lips latched onto her breast and he sucked savagely on the mound of flesh. He licked and nibbled, all the while undulating his hips on hers.

As he moved lower he left a damp trail on her hot flesh, wherever his mouth and tongue came into contact with her body. He dipped into her navel revving up the heat in her whole being.

He then sat back on his heels and looked lovingly at the whole of her nude body.

"Please, don't make me wait," she murmured.

But he wasn't ready yet. He continued on down to her mound, she had just a small patch of light brown hair on the top -- and slipped one finger into her hot, wet cunt, as his tongue delved into her labia and proceeded to lap and suck at those ruby red lips that surrounded her pussy. He could feel her body quivering and trembling as he continued to lave her erect, tender clit with his tongue. He inserted a second finger into that hot morass of boiling sex feeling her G-spot and working it with his fingers and felt her tighten. She was on the verge of a massive orgasm and he could feel the build-up in his own cock -- she stiffened and arched her back and let out an unholy scream.

They lay together, both dragging in deep breaths as they came back down to earth. He ran his fingers and hands over her voluptuous body, knowing that they were soon going to complete an act that had been waiting in the wings for so long.

"Oh, that felt so good, darling."

"There is more to cum yet my love."

He raised his body over her once again and with her help, directed his hot rod to the center of her wonderful womanhood. His man-hood brushed the sides of her moist vulva and she could hardly breath. He thrust into her slowly but deeply. As his thrusts increased in pace she moved with him, both of them building the passion that was like a volcano. She realized that there was nowhere else for her to go, but up!!!!! She couldn't think as she exploded and at the same time he joined her, their bodies convulsing together.

Mother and son drifted into a deep sleep as she lay curled in his arms.

Jena121
Jena121
1,119 Followers