A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good evening, Amy and Heather. May we walk you to the entrance?" So arm and arm we go, smiling at each other. Well, same thing at the entrance with the help and the blah-blah-blah. Inside the entrance another Jeff and Carl (both black hunks) do the routine and say, "Since this is your first night with us we are to be your escorts around the buffet, to get you anything that you need, and to answer the many questions you may have. We aim to really make your next visit to the buffet an easy snap."

They escort us to a table, ask for our drink order, and excuse themselves by saying we will be back in a jiff. Amy and I look around and there must be 100 people in the room, some with escorts, and others alone. As we continue to scan around the room I can feel the looks coming our way.

Carl is saying, "Here are your drinks, ladies. Whenever you are ready we can walk up and get what ever your heart desires."

What is really neat is that every time we walk up to the buffet line for something different Carl and Jeff are changing places as our escort. I guess it is a way for us to get comfortable with them. After finishing a fantastic dinner, we ask if we can do a take-out for some chips and ham and egg salad sandwiches.

"Sure," Jeff responds. When the take-out arrives we get up to leave and they escort us to the door.

Coming in is Harry, the bus driver, in just cut off Levi's and a red colored muscle shirt. "Hey, Amy and Heather," he shouts. He is certainly yummier to look at out of uniform.

"Where are you all going?" he asks. "And by the way you chicks sure are hot looking in those clothes you slipped into since getting here."

I say, "To take this food back to the bungalow for Jenn and Stace".

"Hurry back," is his reply. "I will get us a table and maybe we can dance and chat some."

"Maybe," I reply.

We go back to the bungalow and this time Judy is the cart operator. Wow! She looks like a hot number. In the dark, I could not tell if she has a deep tan or natural dark skin. Here again the same offer of assistance routine. Amy and I punch each other, thank Judy, and go to the door.

It is dark inside the bungalow on the ground floor; maybe the girls are in bed. We are quiet, not wanting to disturb them if they are asleep. When we are inside the unit we hear this moan like someone had just had an orgasm. Startled, Amy and I look at each other. We tiptoe up the stairs and find that the lights are on in the bedrooms. I make a motion to be quiet and slip up to the room that Stace and I are sharing and peek in. My god! There is Stace propped up with a pillow behind her back on the headboard; with legs spread, massaging her very pink, erect, wet clit, and looking at the book that Mistress Trudy left. Here pussy is glistening with juices secreting from her love tunnel. My heart begins to race. I hope she does not see me; is a thought that hits me. A similar sound is coming from the other bedroom where Jenn is. We slip back down to the front door, me pulling Amy with me, and then yell, "The sandwiches are here and Amy and I are going back up to the lounge. Harry is waiting for us." We leave the bag of food and I grab Amy by the arm and we get out.

We get about 50 feet from the door and a cart pulls up. I am too excited to sit in the cart. I just thank the driver and say; "Amy lets walk. I need to settle down."

"Stace was looking at the book and playing with her clit and getting off, Amy. I think Jenn was doing the same from the moans."

"God! Will we be doing the same when we see the book?"

"I hope so."

We enter the lounge and sure enough Harry stands up and before I can get my hand down from waving to him, a guy named Paul who is black, escorts us to Harry's table. (More about Paul later) Same routine from Paul and then Harry asks if anything is wrong. "You look like you have seen a ghost."

I blush and explain to him what happened at the bungalow when we took the snacks back.

He chuckles and says, "Well relax and have a drink. Then we can dance."

We began small chat about where we are from and blah-blah-blah. He asks if we are on a simple vacation or at the resort to experience a fantasy come true.

We both blush and he adds, "No need to explain anything, your faces tell me why you are here. I really hope that I can be a part of it."

The live combo is playing some soft dance music, the kind where you could grind into each other if so desired. I make the first move and ask Harry, "Want to dance?"

He blushes and says, "Give me a few minutes to cool down." I look at him with a why on my face. He looks back at me and says, "The tale about your friends and thought of you having a fantasy has given me an erection and I need for it to shrink a little."

I say, "Wow what a line," and laugh. I then feel him take my hand and move it towards his crotch. My god, it feels as huge as the fantastic pictures of the black guys I am wishing for in my fantasy thoughts.

He winks and asks, "Believe me now?"

I look him in the eyes and assure him, "I will never doubt you again."

Harry then points across the room, "Amy that guy over there at the door is off duty in ten minutes and wants to have a dance with you. Is it ok?"

She answers, "Oh my God yes!"

Harry says, "His name is Samuel but we call him Sam and he seems to please most of the women that he associates with. He greeted you earlier today and saw those luscious looking legs and what they are attached to and fell in love. By the way, how tall are you?"

I look to the door and see Sam with a nice smile, the same as when we arrived.

Amy replies, "five feet - eight inches, - and 34C" she volunteers. Harry gave her a look and a wink.

We start another drink and into about half of it Sam comes to the table still in his uniform.

"Thanks for accepting my invitation Amy," Sam says, staring at her eyes and body, breaking out into an even bigger smile.

The music is still soft and Harry mentions dancing now. Well, we dance and do not chat much. Just feeling his arms holding me close is nice after a grueling day; I feel more relaxed than any time in a week; I'm sure the drinks help with that. I can not help but feel that cock of his pressing on top of my pussy as we are dancing. Because it is now soft, a lot of it is pressing into my thigh also. The more we dance the more I want that cock in me. So what, if he was not black; I still have thirteen days or so to get a black cock into me but maybe I will never get a chance at a white guy hung like this.

After going back to the table, I ask Amy to come to the powder room.

I say, "I am so horny I want to take Harry back to the unit with me for the night. Are you thinking of asking Sam," I ask.

"Oh God yes, I can not wait to get his black cock into me. My pussy lips are hurting from wanting him so bad here and now." is Amy's reply.

"Shall we see if the guys are interested," I suggest.

Amy laughs and says, "Heather, do you think they have something other than doing us on their mind? Give it up!"

I laugh and say; "Jeez that was a stupid question on my part. Let's dance some more and see where it leads."

We go back and dance. I can tell from the way that Sam is holding Amy it is surely a go.

Harry asks quietly, "Any plans for later?"

I reply, "Nothing concrete yet but I was sort of hoping you will come back to the bungalow, if you are not busy that is."

"I'd be happy too. I was hoping I would get an invitation," is his reply.

So off we head to the bungalow with the usual blah-blah-blah as we leave. When we get there, both bedroom lights are on and the unit smells of sex. We yell that we are home and brought friends. Amy turns on the lower level lights and asks the guys if they want anything. We just get winks. Jenn and Stace are appearing with robes on. Jenn coming down the stairs first utters "WOW!"

"We asked the guys to stay the night with us. We can pull the divider to give us some privacy."

Sam looks up at our friends, "Hi Jenn and how are you doing tonight, Stace?"

Both jaws drop. They already know Harry. Amy says, "Sam here is my date."

Jenn blurts, "Can I have what's left over Amy?"

We all roar and Amy say, "Sure we are here to have fun aren't we and friends share."

We see the bulges twitching in the guys' shorts.

"Come on Harry. Let's go upstairs to bed so I can get my eyes on that thing that I felt earlier; and then if you are nice to me, you can put it someplace were it will be safe and warm." I take Harry by the arm and up to the bedroom we head.

Jenn is asking Stace, "Stace why not sleep in my room tonight and let Amy and Heather have that room since they have company?"

Stace says, "Sure, maybe I will get some sleep that way, otherwise Heather and her boyfriend will keep me awake and all I will get out of it is more fingering of myself."

"Thanks, Stace,"

Amy is saying, "Ok, Sam, are you ready to show me that thing that was poking me while we danced?" Everyone is giggling.

When we get to the room, the moonlight reflecting off the water catches my attention. I open the door screen door and walk out onto the balcony. The others follow me.

"Amy, just look at that and think of what it must be like at home."

Amy and I are side by side with Harry to my right and Sam to Amy's left.

The guys suggest resting on one of the four double loungers on the balcony to relax, chat and breathe in the warm, moist tropical air. We react to the suggestion and the guys have the loungers adjusted so we are butt to ankles horizontal and our backs are at a slightly vertical comfortable tilt.

We just do the getting aquatinted chat.

Harry's after-shave is sending signals to my pussy.

"Isn't this awesome Amy, sitting here with two hunks, so romantic with the sea breeze, waves crashing and the moon reflections off the water? Just look at those few wisps of clouds."

Harry now puts his left arm behind my back and pulls me to him. I lay my head on his chest. From time to time I glance at his crotch wondering how big that thing might be.

I hear a soft moan from Amy. I did not want to look but assume they are into some petting maybe.

It strikes me, as strange that Harry has not gotten aggressive with me. The moans coming from Amy are more frequent but still it does not stir Harry into any action. From my position with my head on his chest and a free hand it would be so easy for me to go for his cock. Never have I had to make the first move. I wonder what he will think or do if I do become the aggressor.

I place my left hand on his stomach and leave it rest. We just idle chat about family, work etc. I become bold and start a slow hand slide to the top of his shorts. I can see in the moonlight a swelling in his trousers. I know most guys get uncomfortable with their cock in this situation.

Maybe he is timid with Sam and Amy next to us.

Harry, "I need a shower. It's been a long day. Care to join me?"

"With very much pleasure, Heather, I'd love to join you."

I decide to strip in the bedroom but with my back to him and walk into the shower. I can feel Harry's eyes boring into my backside.

"Damn, Heather, you are one hot chick. Guys are going to be stepping on their tongues hoping to get in the sack with you." I know that he is right behind me looking at my white buns and long legs.

We step into the shower, big enough for 6 people with 12 shower heads. It is awesome in size and fully mirrored. I get a mirror view of Harry naked for the first time since his clothes came off. "Wow!" comes blasting out of my mouth seeing the size of his half-hard cock with his pubic hair appearing extra red against his white skin. He sees me with my mouth open, stunned, my eyes glued to it. He asks, "Is this one of your fantasies, desiring to have a cock like mine in you?" as he looks into my eyes in the mirror.

I fumble to get the water started.

Harry has walked up behind me and lays his cock in the crack of my butt. My hand reaches around behind me as I keep looking into the mirror, reaching to feel it, and when I do, I cannot get my fingers around it. Oh my God! My pussy is fluttering. It is signaling my brain, "Stuff me with this monster." I am too polite to ask how big it is but if he had trousers on and if he was totally hard, the head would have reached his buckle and maybe over it; the thickness was about three-fourths the size of a soda can. (I found out later that the diameter was 2-1/4" at the base and 1-1/2" behind the head and 8-3/4"long when erect; that was from looking at the stats in the book Mistress Trudy left.

I whisper, "Yes, and I did not know white guys had them this big."

"Well Heather there are many here at the resort with cocks larger than mine and also many smaller, so you should be able to get your fantasy well taken care of."

OMG! That will never get into me races into my brain. If he forces it, I will tear and my vacation will be shot. I am thinking to myself; this guy is hung like the blacks that I have seen in the porn movies. 'God did I make a mistake in wanting to come here,' I am asking myself.

Harry is placing his hands on my stomach now, me leaning into his smooth chest with my back; we let the water flow over us. God, the sensation of his cock as it keeps growing, growing and growing. My nipples are become harder and harder and my smooth, hairless-pussy lips are swelling, filling with blood. He has not even touched me anywhere yet other than with his arms around me on my stomach under the cascading water and I am lifting off. My mind is drifting away from the size of his cock to the pleasures building in me and the fire that is starting in my pussy.

He begins a slow hand movement up my side heading to my breasts but passes them and continues up to my shoulders where he begins a soft gentle massage on my neck and shoulders. Oh God! How relaxing this is, after our flight and the long day. I close my eyes and just drift as he continues with his hands. He then lets his hands slide to my soft breasts with steel hard nipples, cups them, 'ooh...ooh...ooh', he massages them gently but not the nipples. God, the nipples stand out, as they never have in my life, poking into the palms of his hands. He is leaving my breasts, working fingers around to my shoulder blades, massaging them, and then down my spinal column. 'Ohhhhh!' I am melting like butter. He is bringing his hands up my sides now and around to my breasts again, massaging them, oh God, he's going for my nipples with his fingers open like scissors to lock down on them while cupping my breast. As he touches them; it is as if a bolt of lightning is searing through me from my nips to my pussy. My pussy is begging me to get that cock into it. I nearly collapse from the feelings that are surging through me but he grabs me and holds me up. He now turns me around, and we are beginning to kiss.

While kissing, one hand goes behind my head to hold our mouths tightly together; the other moves so delicately to my swollen pussy lips. "Oooohhhhhh!" I moan into his mouth.

He is full open hand palming at my mound. I close my eyes and open my legs further to float in the passion that is building. Then a finger is sliding between the swollen lips, "Mmmmmmmm...Mmm!" He's sliding his finger up and down so slowly and delicately and I'm arching against his hand to get more of his finger deeper into me. I am grabbing for his neck and we begin French kissing. God this is so hot. We have to break the kiss. We are both gasping for air. Oh my God! As he touches my clit,

"OOOOHHHHH!"

"OOOOHHHHH!"

"OOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

As I have my first orgasm of the vacation.

My knees buckle, my pussy juice explodes and I grab for his neck, holding tighter for more support with both hands. He is using both hands now under my ass cheeks to help support me as I am coming down. He moans into my ear, "Oh God Heather, those are so soft!" as he is feeling my buns. He is whispering, "Those are the nicest buns I have ever had my hands on. God you are turning me on." I am wondering, my God how much more turning on can happen?

We kiss more and he asks, "Heather would you like me to lick you to an orgasm?" I can't talk and I just nod yes. I am shocked at his asking. Most guys just go for eating without asking. "I want to eat you in bed if that is okay."

We shut off the water and dry ourselves and on the way to the bed, we hear animal like noises from the other side of the divider,

"Oh Sam yes... yes... yes... don't stop now!"

"I'm so close, so close, ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh!"

"Aaahhh, uuuunnghh, OOOOHHH!"

"Oh my God Sam, this is the best tonguing my pussy ever had."

Harry and I smile at each other, knowing Amy is having a good time.

I crawl on the bed and Harry lies next to me. We paw at each other and kiss. He is slowly trailing and kissing his way to my breasts just using the tip of his tongue.

An unbelievable electrical charge surges from my nips to my pussy as he is making contact with my nipple. He goes about kissing my aureoles, nipples, and sucking an entire boob into his mouth and then resumes the nipple attack. He is moving a hand, so slowly to my pussy. He switches boobs and at the same time a finger touches my hard, engorged clit and a second finger slips into my steaming pussy. I lift my ass off the bed and mumble,

"I'mmmmm...cccccccuuuuuuuuuummmm...,

"AAAAHHHHHH!"

An orgasm from many light years away is hitting me and I am flooding his hand with my hot juices. My God, so quickly I have the second cum of the vacation.

In a state of bliss, I notice he is trailing his tongue tip down to my pussy, while rolling my nipples in between his fingers. He is kissing all around it and licking all around it. I am humping to get his tongue now onto my clit. I have never had such a slow deliberate licking as he is doing, just barely permitting the tip of his tongue to go up and down the wet, slippery slit of my engorged lips. I want more. The fire in my pussy is increasing in intensity as he keeps building me up more. Oh God, this has never happened to me. I am used to guys who, seeing my body, just mount me and dump.

I wonder what is going through Harry's mind when he looks at my clit and small inner lips. When I stand in front of a mirror holding my shelf open, I see a wish bone.

Harry is now reaching for a pillow, "Better place this over your mouth unless you don't mind the people in the adjoining units hearing you as you cum."

He now opens my pussy lips by slipping his arms under my thighs, lifts them and then reaches around with his fingers to spread the swollen, wet lips open for maximum tongue or finger contact with the love button.

My eyes fly open at the instant his hard tongue tip hits my clit, sucking it in and he flicks it fast with the tip of his tongue. "Oooo...Oooo!" the pillow going over my mouth as I am "Cumming, Cumming, and Cumming!"

My hips are bucking like an unbroken stallion or a male rabbit doing his thing. I am sure my moans of pleasure would have had the whole resort awake.

Calming some, he is slowly inserting a finger into my pussy and using a thumb so gently on my sensitive clit to keep my up. I am arching my back and my hips up for more and scream into the pillow,

"Ooohhh...oohhh...OOOHHH...!"

And now two fingers are up my pussy,

"OH...OH...AH...AH...MM!"

I am spraying his hands with pussy juice again.

At the same time we hear Amy,

"Oooooooohhhhh!"

"Oooooooohhhhh!"

"OOOOhhhh, my god Sam, OOOOOOhhhhhhh, fuck!"

"My God, Sam, I never had a cock so deep in me before, ooohh, God Sam, OOHH!"

"Yes, Sam! yes, yes, Fuck me, Fuck me! Bury that cock deeper into this white pussy if you can!"

"OOOO, Sam!"

"I'm, cccccccuuuuuuummmminnnnnnngggggggggggg!"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!"