A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is sitting at my feet. He looks at me and sticks his tongue out again. It reaches to his hairline on his forehead. He sees Stace's glasses on the table next to the bed, takes them and his tongue goes around them one and a half times like a snake coiling. Jenn and I gasp; Sam and Harry are just grinning.

"So that's what sent me over the top with the earthquake cum when the fire started." He looks at Sam. Sam says, "He was fucking inside your uterus with his tongue and I bet there has not been anything in there that far."

I must have had this puzzled look because cocks are long. "Heather I know what you're thinking. Look at our cocks, they are fat. Rich show her the tongue again."

It is like a spear, so it can reach and go where no cock can because of their thickness.

As I ponder this scene, I am wondering what else we are in store for at this resort.

Harry suggests a shower and a trip to the lounge. We proceed to clean up, dress and then off to the lounge, all five of us.

We dance with some light drinking of tropical fruit juices with Jamaican rum in them. The guys need to report for duty again soon, they walk us back to the bungalow.

When we arrive back at the bungalow, Rich gives me a hug, "Thank you very much. It was much better than I visualized when masturbating, and it is the tightest pussy I have gotten into here at the resort. I am sorry I fired so quickly into that steaming box of yours. I wanted it so much and then to be there and it feeling so much better than I had imagined, I lost it. I hope we can do it again before you have to leave." I feel him pull one of my hands to my back while we are kissing goodnight and placing something in it. He whispers, "It's a secret between us, ok?"

I whisper, "Yes," without knowing what it is.

Harry asks after seeing the hug, "What was that all about, if I may ask?"

"He hopes I will turn him inside out again before I leave."

"Well, good night." Harry is saying.

Sam comes over and hugs me. "You are great," he whispers into my ear.

"Good night, Sam"

When Jenn and I get to the rooms, the other girls are asleep.

I take the something Richard has given me and it is an envelope. I open it, and see a note and money in it.

The note reads; "Dear Heather! When I laid eyes on you the first time, I had an instant hard-on. When I got home that night I placed this money in an envelope telling myself, I hope she will accept this from Mistress Trudy when she approaches you, indicating I desired to sleep with you. I assumed you would look in the book and say to yourself, "no way"; being my cock is average and you probably are here for huge. I really did not expect you to talk to me, much less ask me over. Since I had already made up my mind to spend this money, I decided to give it to you anyway, hoping you might come back some day and hoping it keeps some memory alive. Love, Rich."

Good night diary. It's turning out to be an awesome experience.

Above entered: Tuesday, February 14, 2006, 3:30 AM, Oh wow, Valentines Day.

In the Jamaican resort bungalow

*

To be continued.

A special thanks to jlo24601 for proofing and very helpful suggestions.