A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeez, I never thought in a million years that you would test them to see what would happen. I wish I had been there to see that!"

"Before you ask, it was great doing it with them."

We kiss.

"By the way, I will ask Amy to forget that nasty question about Trudy too. Harry, before going back, do you want to fuck me?"

"Trudy, no one calls her that. It's Mistress Trudy."

"Well that drink you got me must have caused me to have a slip of the tongue. See, we can all slip up from time to time."

He looks at me, grins, and then says, "Let me slip something up into you then."

That remark makes for some fun time for awhile taking his mind off my Trudy slip of the tongue.

"So you desire to get your squirt gun in my playpen again, huh?"

"Yes; very much so. Heather, you suggested 69ing yesterday but I wanted to give Jenn as much of my juice as I could make over the day. Oh, by the way we talked her into bareback from both of us and she made a comment that as long as she is on the island it will be that way with every guy. She is not as tight as you are but with Sam doing her ass and me in her pussy, we all seemed to enjoy ourselves. If you will do 69 with me I will lie on my back and you control how deep you take it. Shall we go further down the beach to a secluded area?"

"Harry, I would like that but I do have a favor to ask."

"What is it, Heather?"

"Before firing your weapon will you give yourself enough time to do me doggy?"

"Sure, Heather. I like doggy the best. I can really bury my cock that way and feel like I am almost inside the person. I would love to do you doggy."

We walk the beach, see shadows, and hear moaning from secluded areas along the way. There is just enough moonlight to see shadows. I am being turned on listening to other girls that are crying out for harder fucks and deeper fucks and some are cumming. Jeez this is so erotic. Harry is feeling my ass cheeks because I have on short-shorts that let a lot of cheek hang out. This is not helping me to stay cool at all. He locates a quiet spot and we walk to it.

He asks me to stand still and he walks into the vegetation and returns shortly with a mat. I am smiling and thinking, these guys think of everything. He unrolls it, smiles, and says, "It keeps the sand out of your pussy My cock hates sand blasting."

I have to laugh aloud. These guys, really!

We hug and start messing by kissing and groping. I love the feel of a cock expanding inside clothes, knowing I have turned a guy on. Before long we are both helping each other to shed the few clothes we have on. Harry's are more difficult because of his uniform but we manage.

Now his cock is poking me. He is playing with my now hard as rock nipples and I am beginning to sail from the feeling, "Mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

He lifts me up and carries me to the mat; I have to giggle because it is striking me funny again. He has one arm behind my knees and the other around my waist with my arm around his neck.

He carefully drops to his knees and lowers me to the mat.

He lies on his back and I look him in the eyes and say, "You are the nicest white dude I have met and sleeping with you has been fantastic. I hope some day when you take a vacation, you come to my place in the winter and we will play in the snow and then get warm in bed together."

I lean in to kiss him and at the same time grope for that thing that turns me on so.

He moans when I stroke it. I begin a small trail with my tongue to get to it, like guys moving from my tits to my pussy. I do not let go of my grip. When I reach the head I can smell the pre-cum and know it's there. I lift it off with the tip of my tongue.

I run my tongue over that very sensitive area at the crown. He lifts his ass off the mat wanting to get more feeling there.

However, I move away just so I can apply light pressure to drive him higher. I now inhale the head and hold it. He growls a sound, letting me know that he is really liking it and he is trying to place his hands on my head to get me to take more of him into me.

I distract him by swinging my leg over him and dropping my pussy onto his mouth. He moans his appreciation into my pussy. As he is reaching around to spread my lips open I massage his balls and feel more moans from him.

"OOOOOHHHHhhh!" as his tongue spears my playland."

He is now tongue fucking me. I return the favor and mouth fuck his cock, maybe getting a fourth of it in my mouth. It is so thick it stretches my mouth to the extreme.

He moves to my clit. I break my mouth contact and inhale as I am going to cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmm, unleashing my juices into his mouth. He moans into me as I am gushing for him, making me have more cums. I catch my breath and return to his cock. God it is harder now than before.

"Heather, it's time."

"Ok, Harry. Thanks for the warning."

I roll off him and position myself on my fours. He scoots around to my backside. My butt is raised in the air; my head in pressed on the mat. My legs are spread wide for Harry's cock to do its thing. I feel the warm Jamaican air at my love tunnel, knowing it is so open and vulnerable.

He begins to rub his pussy pleaser up and down my slit, teasing my clit. He takes a hand, is placing the cock at the opening, and shoves enough to get the head in while holding my shoulder with his other hand.

"AAAAhhhhhhh, oooooooooooooo!" As I feel my tunnel stretching around this monster that he has.

He reaches around, plays with my boobs and nipples, and slowly lowers himself. I can feel it moving up into me ever so slowly. He is now resting completely on me and massaging my boy toys.

"God those are so nice to play with," comes out of his mouth.

I just moan, feeling the tit massage along with nips being pinched softly and being stuffed with his magnificent cock.

He drops one hand from a boob and trails it, down, down, down; "Aaaaaaaahhhhh!" is coming from my mouth as his fingers hit the clit.

He massages the hard button and says, "Cum for me Heather. Get lots of your juices flowing in your pussy and then we will go for a ride."

He really goes to town on my clit and I explode with a violent cum giving him his wish.

He now places both hands on my hips, straightens up and, oh my God, he goes to fucking me hard. It's a good thing that he is holding onto me otherwise he would have sent me sailing off the mat.

He reaches around to massage the love button again having placed one foot flat on the ground and the knee up for better support and whispers, "Any second now."

As I hear him, I reach back and softly massage his sack as it is up next to his cock now loading his gun.

We both scream from the pleasure as if we had been belly knifed or something. I do not know who is screaming from the cums the loudest. I am so weak from my cum and he must be too because as he collapses and we end up lying on our sides with his cock still deep inside me as we are gasping for air and I continue shaking with the after shocks.

It takes a long time for us to get back to some normalcy.

The next thing I hear is, "My God Heather that was the best doggy ever for me. Holy shit! Excuse my French but...."

"It was for me too Harry, Wow! Any time you wanna do me just let me know."

On hearing that he places his arms around me, grabs my boobs, pulls me close to his chest and flexes his cock several more times while it is still in me and he actually humps a little to enjoy the feeling it must be receiving.

I just let out soft purrs like a kitten while he is treating me this way.

As he softens, he suggests we take a quick dip in the ocean to rinse the cums and seed from our bodies.

I squeeze my pussy muscles to be sure I get the last of his semen and say, "Good idea."

We head to the water and frolic around; we do some minor groping and kissing but mostly just smile and hug one another.

"I guess its late, Harry, better get me back. Do you want to spend the night again?"

"Do I ever? Thanks!"

Getting back to the bungalow around mid-night, we go to my room. There Jenn is reading in Stace's bed.

"Hi," she says. "Stace and I switched beds tonight."

I look in puzzlement at her. She is surprised to see Harry. Then she says, "Yesterday we started something in the shower and I want to finish it in bed but you have company."

I had forgotten but she had not.

"Jenn, if you don't mind, Harry told me earlier that it really turns him on to see two girls get it on. We can pull the divider and he can hear us or we can let him watch."

"Well after yesterday, he can watch and then he can do me again, since I assume you both just got a taste of each other from the satisfied looks you both are wearing."

I reply, "I have never been in a room where two people are fucking. That will be new for me. I want to see Harry fill your snatch and see what it looks like. It has to be better than a porn movie, if it's ok with both of you."

"Jeez, Heather, you are going to get me worked up watching you and Jenn at it, and then watching me do her that I might not get soft all night."

"I assume you are already wet, Jenn, waiting for me to get here. The room smells a little sexy."

We all get comfy. I slip into the bathroom, get the finger extension out of my bag and whisper to Harry to hide it. He knows what it is; he just smiles.

I thought, now I can try out my new toy.

Jenn is lying on her back, spread eagled. I lay so Harry can watch me do her breasts and see my hand movements too.

I begin kissing Jenn's breasts, holding them and making sure her nipples are hard.

I trail a finger to her slit and find her pussy lips wet and wide open.

When I touch her clit she goes, "Mmmmmmmmmmmm, God, Heather I have been needing this all day."

I slip a finger into her pussy and bury it. She arches up for more.

I then drag the finger up to her belly button while dragging my tongue tip to meet my finger.

I shoot a glance at Harry and he is stroking that monster cock of his.

When my tongue reaches the finger that was in Jenn's pussy I suck it and then follow the pussy juice trail to her snatch with my tongue.

I crawl down between her legs now and begin licking inside her thighs like a guy does.

She is saying, "My clit, Heather, please do my clit."

I slowly work my way up and wrap my arms around her thighs and pull up her knees so that I can open her lips more in case they need to be, but jeez they are so full of blood everything is exposed.

I make clit contact with my tongue and Jenn screams and arches,

"I'm cumming; I'm cumming, OH MY GOD!

"OOOO, AAhhhhh!

"OOO, MMMMM!

"YES, YES, YES, mmmmmmmm, MORE, MORE, MORE!

" Ooooooooo, aaaaaaaaaaaa!

"Oooooo, OOOOOO!

"mmm...mmm...mmm!"

Jenn is convulsing so nicely and the juice flows from her for me to lap. I think to myself, wow, she is hot!

I back off a little knowing she is still good for another cum; I release my lips and move my fingers to her nips but keep my tongue on her clit to keep her up, but not to over sensitize her.

I look up, her eyes are closed, and she is doing some minor thrusting.

I let go of her nips and hold my right hand up motioning Harry to put on the finger extension. He slips off the bed and does it.

I get up on my knees between her thighs, bury my face in her pussy, reopen her pussy lips with one hand and begin the clit lashing with my tongue while inserting a finger into her love tunnel to finger fuck it. As she begins to build with more moans and bucking, I insert a second finger, causing her to thrust and moan more. Her clit is so hard, I think she is close.

I now use the extension on her. As I probe for her G-spot, my finger extension must have found it. I am met with her pussy shoving hard into my mouth as her ass lifts two feet off the mattress almost breaking my back. I lock on with the free hand for the ride, and we listen to,

"Fuck, OOOOhhhhh fuck, ooooHHH my God Heather!

"AAAAAHHHHH!

"UUUnnnnnGGGGGGGHHHHH!

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmm...mmm!

"OH! No not again, oooooooooo!

"Oooooooooooo!

"Oooooooooooo!

"No more, please no more, oh God, please no more!"

I take my mouth away and slip out my fingers making sure too conceal the extension.

I hear feet running to our room; Stace's mouth is wide agape and Amy folds her arms grinning.

By now Jenn is in la-la land and I lift my cum covered face and smile.

Stace looks at me, shakes her head, and asks, "What did you do to her."

"Just girlie sex, Stace."

Amy is still standing there grinning. "Come on Stace let's play. And by the way who is going to take care of poor Harry there with his mammoth hard on?"

"Jenn promised him she would."

As she is regaining some normalcy she says, "My God, Heather, what hit me? I have never been there before. Holy shit that was awesome! I bet there is no guy that can do that to a girl."

"Well are you ready for Harry? He is ready for you. Look at that monster."

"God, yes! That will be my dessert."

Jenn spreads her legs, cum running out. Harry kneels and wets his cock head and I lay on the side watching.

He just collapses on her and it just goes all the way up to the base. Her mouth opens in a silent cry and her eyes almost come out of the sockets.

All I hear is "God Yes!"

Then he lifts himself and begins to fuck her slowly. My pussy is being overheated being so close and smelling all of the liquids. God the sucking noises of her pussy are incredible. I never knew this could be so erotic. I get up on my knees and whisper into Harry's ear.

"Sure, babe, let's see what happens."

He goes into a kneeling position, lifts Jenn's legs over his shoulders, as I swing around and drop my overheated pussy onto Jenn's open mouth, which is gasping for air.

I lean into Harry and we begin French kissing as he cups and plays with my tits.

Jenn is moaning and licking at my pussy vigorously which is telling me she has no objection to what is taking place.

"Save some juice for me Harry, I need it bad."

With my making that comment, he begins to increase his pace.

He drives as hard as he can into Jenn and screams, Jenn is shaking and her moaning into my pussy sends me into orgasm.

I collapse. After regaining some energy, I lift myself up from the bed and crawl into the other bed while Jenn and Harry are still recovering.

I look at the ceiling and am thinking. My God, I have never tasted a member of my sex until this trip. Now, in just one day I have tasted two of my friends and two complete strangers, and now just delivered some love juice to another friend. What has gotten into me?

In a few minutes, Harry crawls into bed with me; his cock cum coated. He lies on his back. I look at Jenn and she is motionless.

I look at Harry and smile and then we hear Stace going into outer space.

"Amy must have used the toy on Stace, huh, Harry."

He grins as I lower my mouth to clean his cock and get him hard for me. The damn fire is raging in my pussy again for his cock.

It slowly comes to life, expanding as I minister to it.

"Harry, I'd like doggy again but I want you to enjoy it more than me. Just place your hands on my hips, drill me good, and put my fire out. Please!"

I get into position, he inserts his toy into my playground as he grabs my hips for advantage. God he is so slow like he is going to take all night. I just love it, a huge cock just going in/out with no rush massaging my clit as it glides back and forth. I am building slowly to a cum as he is doing this. God, I am going to cum. I do cum and Harry knows it from the way my pussy is gripping his cock. This causes him too increase his tempo. This causes me not to calm down much and return to building for the next one. Oh fuck, I am going to cum again before he does. My pussy locks on his cock and off I go again.

Well that must be what it took to get him going. He really clamps down with his hands on my hips and is slamming that monster into me. I feel it expanding. My fire has become a firestorm now.

"Heeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaatttttthhhhhhherrrrrr!"

He stiffens, drives his cock to its base in my hot canal and shoots and shoots. No fucking, I am feeling each burst as his cock is doing its thing. My pussy spasms as it attempts to help him make that special delivery coming from his cock. I love the audible sounds Harry makes when cumming. They sure intensify my orgasm, mmmm....

I am collapsing and he comes down with me.

I wake up and see daylight. He is still on my back and God; he has that morning hard-on in me.

"Harry... Harry... wake up." I try to stir him by lifting my hips.

"Yeah, babe?

" Damn did we sleep like this since we had the last go?"

"I guess so and your morning woodie seems to be needing some relief. I use my pussy muscles to squeeze it."

"Yeah, every morning it wants something, so it seems."

"Do you want to dump in me this way. I sure would enjoy it."

"Oh, Heather, nothing would please me more and it will get my day off to a very good start."

He lifts up onto his knees, pulls me into doggie and goes at it. I close my eyes and build with him. His cock glides over my clit so it gets lots of massaging. I feel him stiffen and low growl is coming from him as the hot nut juice is splattering my insides. This sends me over the edge. Mmmmm, so nice this feeling of a guy unloading because my bod has him fired up.

We drop down to the bed and we moan together. We rest this way for about 15 minutes and then decide to shower.

We nudge each other as we look at Jenn lying in the middle of a huge wet spot as we pass the bed on the way to the shower. The maids sure will get a laugh today at that spot.

We shower, dry, dress, and I kiss him bye at the door, saying, "Thanks for the last 12 hours Harry. I am glad that you called last night to talk. Look what your off-the-cuff comment lead too." We kiss as he holds my butt close.

"See you later Harry and anytime you are horny I will be more than happy to help you out."

To be continued. Hint, Chapter 4 introduces me to many new things, particularly from a black guy named, Jeff.

A special thanks to jlo24601 for proofing and very helpful suggestions.