A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel Amy stirring. She must be looking up and seeing Ann.

"Who is there at my pussy if not you, Ann?"

There is laughter but I can not move yet.

"Lift up Amy," is coming from Frank.

"Oh shit!, Oh my God, Heather!"

Ann explains the scene to Amy.

"Oh my God, did you? Did you really drink those juices from me? This is so freakin' unbelievable! Oh my God! I totally don't believe it!"

I manage to lift up, crawl up to her as she is resting on her elbows, slam her down on the bed and give her the deepest French kiss I could possibly do while jamming fingers into her cunt.

Her mouth opens in shock from my tongue probing between her lips and my fingers surging into her cunt hole. I break my kiss, toss my leg over her, crawl up and drop my pussy on her open mouth to let Paul's and my cums drain into her.

I roll off when she has finished slurping.

"Now you have some of cocktail too, you slut. How do you like it?"

She grabs me, pulls me down, we kiss more and I can not believe I am mounting her and humping at her pussy.

"Wow!, Heather, some day, huh?" as we break the kiss.

I hear Frank whisper to Ann, "It seems that the juices had the effect we wanted. The tiger is free in both of them after Heather shared the cocktail with Amy. Isn't that cool the way Heather attacked her best friend?"

"What have we done, Frank? My God, they have become nymphs."

"Remember when we were younger. We were having sex all the time. It's their turn now to enjoy. I don't think they will ever forget this vacation."

Ann is continuing, "Ok, rest time. Let's meet in 30 minutes for some drinks.

"Is this just a dream? Pinch me Amy to make sure I am awake." We sit up on our elbows, chat and then head for the shower.

We go down to the bar as instructed. After two rounds of juice cocktails Ann speaks, "Excuse my poor manners. I just made the assumption you would stay for dinner and dessert without even asking. I hope you can join us." We both nod that we would be delighted.

Ann then claps her hands and a girl we had never seen appears carrying two evening gowns. "I think these will fit you two girls nicely. In the bedroom that you were in this AM are undergarments if you care to use them with pantiliners. The gowns are for you to take with you when you depart, hoping they bring back many pleasant memories. This young lady is one of our personal servants. Her name is Tracy and if you desire to sleep with her, it is ok by Frank and me. So, do not be bashful about anything. Frank and I have fallen in love with you two. After we get dressed we would like to chat with you about something else."

As we are changing into the gowns Ann comes into the bedroom. "Amy, Heather, I would like to ask another favor of you both. Today was more than we had hoped for both Frank and I. You will be our friends for as long as you desire. You can tell from today that I love girls just as much as guys. This is also true of Trudy. She and I would like to spend an afternoon and evening with you both for a foursome of girl sex. Please think it over and it would please us very, very much if the answer is yes. Amy and I open our mouths and the same comes out, "How soon?"

She comes over, kisses us and hugs us. "I will check with Trudy and see what the schedule looks like. See you downstairs shortly."

As Amy and I help each other with clothes I am saying, "My God Amy, we will never be the same again. I am glad we invited Jenn and Stace. We can have some hot parties when we get home, knowing what we really like. God, Jenny knew this in high school, and we find out seven years later."

"I feel so much closer to you now Heather. I thought we were close before but now, wow!"

"Me too Amy, this place has some magical or mystical powers."

We head down stairs after hugging each other and a small kiss before leaving the room.

While we are waiting for the guys, knowing that they will return after Ann has invited them; Frank offers us a drink. After placing it in our hands, he asks us to join him and Ann in the living room.

There he motions us to sit down. "Heather, Amy, we want to make you an offer and really desire for you to think about it in a positive way."

"We have a ranch in Brazil. It has 1000 employees and we are into cattle, sugar cane and gems. We would like to see both of you as much as possible. We know absence can make the heart grow fonder. We are thinking that maybe once a month or every other month on a Friday right after work you grab a taxi, head to the charter terminal there in your city. There will be a jet waiting for you to fly you over night directly to our ranch. You can sleep on the overnight flight, and then when waking, you will be fresh. On Sunday night, the jet will fly you back home. You can step off the plane fresh and go directly to work on Monday morning. If you can arrange longer, stays that will even be better. We do not want an answer until the day before you departure from here. Ah the guys are here."

Ann comes over, takes our glasses, and helps us up. "I want to thank you both for making this a perfect day for us. It has been years since he has been so viral and I can say the same for me too. You two have given us our youth back." She kissed our cheeks and at same time placing her hands on our asses pushing us to the food.

"I understand you have an invitation to go to a show in the Dungeon tomorrow," Ann states. "Will this be your first time visiting a show at the Dungeon?" We nod yes. "I know that you will enjoy the show tomorrow after being with you and getting to know you two so well today."

We eat and talk about many things of general nature. Then Ann claps her hands and orders some drinks. She looks at Sam, Richard and Paul, "Are you guys wanting dessert now or later?"

"Could we maybe have about an hour for the food to settle," Sam asks.

The twins are eating with us and giggle when they hear the guys ask for time.

"Heather, Amy," we hear her say our names and then she says, "The first round of dessert is for the younger guys that helped us out today. When they have had their dessert, you two may pick yours. Think what you might like and we can arrange it for you later."

Ann walks over to the TV and puts a porn channel on. She then says, "Girls, this might help the food digestion" and she giggles. It is the first time that we have heard her laugh and it is great to know she has a sense of humor.

She walks over to Frank and takes him to the sofa to watch the porn; Amy and I follow. The porn flick was filmed with deep black guys, and blondes, light blondes. It is not long before both Frank and Ann are groping. Amy and I place our heads back and just relax. I look over to where the guys and twins are but they have left us; they must have gone for dessert.

Ann looks at us and says, "Frank and I need to take care of something. You two work out whatever you want or need and we will see you two for breakfast at 9 AM. Enjoy the rest of the night.

Amy and I begin talking about Richard, Sam, Paul, Tracy and the twins. She looks at me, "What are you having for dessert?"

I look at her, "You know eating out the twin that Sam does would be a nice dessert for me."

Amy giggles, "I was thinking the same and was hoping you would take Sam because I want to feel what you felt from Richard.

Let's trade in the morning and I assume we will sleep as threesomes with our selected desserts, right?"

From the sounds coming from upstairs, we are getting close to our dessert time. We sneak up to watch. They are in the same room and same bed. Anna is being fucked by Sam, Rich and Maria are in 69 position with Rich on top, kneeling so as not to get to much cock into Maria's throat. Paul must be off with Tracy somewhere else.

Amy and I decide to squeeze the guy's balls as they are shooting so. We creep up to the bed hoping not to be spotted, hoping they will continue to keep their eyes closed.

The smell of sex is over-powering. I see Sam begin to load up his cock, and then he plows deep to shoot. I reach for his balls and do a soft squeeze. I think he thinks it is Anna because he screams, "Yes Anna, Yes, Yes oh more Anna!" and continues firing into Anna's boiling over pussy. That must have taken Rich over the edge because he screams, "Maria, Maria, Oh Maria, OOOOOOO!" Sam is the first to open his eyes and realize Anna had both hands on his hips pulling him into her as much as she could but yet there is a hand on his sack. "OH God, Heather it's you," when he turns around. All I hear from Rich is, "Damn."

We hear giggling and snickering coming from the master bedroom. There the hosts are standing. Ann says, "That a way girls" then she grabs Frank's erection and pulls him along to their bed.

The boys disengage at last.

Amy says, "Maria, you and Rich are my dessert."

I say, "Will my dessert please come to me as I move to the other bed?" Sam gets down and Anna gets up and follows me to the other bed. We continue the orgy until...

To be continued. Hint, Chapter 6 has lots of interracial activity with some light BDSM

A special thanks to jlo24601 for proofing and very helpful suggestions.