A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We here those a lot. "Do her again like you did,"

SMACK! SMACK!

"Oooohhhh, mmmmmmmmm!"

"Amy, Heather, Jenn is wanting to play now."

"Amy, try to get Stace to wanna play."

SMACK! SMACK!

"OOOO God, my pussy is on fire."

From Sammy, "Well, Stace has taken the lead. OK now listen up. The guys will work the nips. The guys will nod to you for a smack, smack. The girls will wonder how can my nips be played with and me get a smack. The guys are going to say, 'Those white asses sure do get red, don't they Ms. Goldsmith?' They will think Mistress Trudy is paddling them now."

As they begin the tit pulling, the girls cry out. The guys work on them for maybe five minutes and then we hear pleasure moans. We get the signal for the smack.

SMACK! SMACK!

"Oh God!" from Jenn and "AAAAAAAAHHHHH!" comes from Stace.

The guys are placing nip clamps with wires on the girl's nips.

Amy and I stare.

The girls are letting out more moans as the clamps grip onto their hard nips.

The nod comes.

SAMCK! SMACK!

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

"I need someone to fuck me comes from Jenn."

Another nod from the guys.

SMACK! SMACK!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Then we hear Stace, "My nips are on fire, God, ooooooooo!"

The guys return to the backside of the girls and run their hands from the knee up.

"Ms. Goldsmith this one is wet to below her knees, what should I do?"

"Rip that thong off and stuff her ass with Mr. Kong."

"This other bitch is the same way, Ms. Goldsmith."

"Give her the same treatment."

The guys walk over to the wall and come back with weird looking dildos. Every inch or so there is a brass ring around it. It is a little small in the front and must be a soda can or bigger at the base. There are long wires associated with the dildos. The guys uncoil the wire and take it to where Trudy is sitting. They drag the wires from the nip clamps there too. Oh my God! Trudy is going to send electricity to them. My pussy lips are so swollen now seeing the wires and assuming what might happen.

We get a nod.

SMACK! SMACK!

That should keep your interest up.

Another nod.

SMACK! SMACK!

The guys rip off the thongs. They each sniff them good, massage the ever so wet and now naked pussies real well, and finger fuck them for a minute or so. Stace and Jenn are really trying to hump the fingers. The guys then toss the thongs to Trudy. She smells them and rolls her eyes in pleasure. They begin to insert the well-lubricated dildos into Jenn's and Stace's assholes, resulting in soft moans.

I just now notice the guys are rock hard and pre-cum is oozing from the piss eye. My God, these guys are getting hot and must be hurting.

Jenn and Stace are both leaking fluid from their sperm depository. God, what a scene and the odor of hot sex permeates the air.

Another nod.

SMACK! SMACK!

The dildos are being inserted further. There is, "Ohhhhhhhoooooooooooo it hurts, please no more."

Nod.

SMACK! SMACK!

"MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm," as more of the dildo is inserted.

The guys look at each other and nod.

They reach around and begin massaging Jenn's and Stace's clits while at same time fucking their asses with the dildos so slightly, ever so slightly.

The moans of pleasure are increasing.

The guys stop their manipulations.

Nod.

SMACK! SMACK!

The guys begin to work on Stace and Jenn again.

"Amy, Heather you can go, sit, and watch. These guys will take them to the edge and back from it for 15 minutes before they let them cum."

We go and sit next to Trudy.

She is massaging her clit.

I know I am wet and horny so I strip, take a chair and do the same.

I guess Amy decides to do the same.

We hear from Jenn, "Somebody please fuck me, pleaseeeeee!"

A minute later from Stace, "I need to cum, please let me cum, please!"

The guys continue their stimulation of my friends.

"Please fuck me somebody, pleeeeeeeaaasssssseee!"

"Oh God somebody get me off, pleeeaaseeeee, now, pleeease!"

"I can't take any more, get me off please, please, please! I promise to behave in the future Ms. Goldsmith."

"Oh God, please let me go over, please, please."

My friends are pleading.

Listening to their begging causes me to insert fingers into my pussy and play with my clit using both hands to accomplish my goal. I notice Trudy is doing the same except she has a dildo in her pussy.

I am cumming and Trudy is at the same time. Amy is right with us. It is difficult to keep our cums quiet.

After I regain my senses and the girls are still pleading for relief, I notice by Trudy's side there is a black control box.

Trudy picks up the black box, gives me a wink and flips a switch.

Then we hear, "AAHHHHH!"

She shows us a note, which reads, "power surge 1 second."

"Amy, Heather, the electricity is buzzing their nips and exiting at the dildos that are plugged into their asses. There is a complete circuit with the a ring on the dildo that is in contact with their anal rings. The guys have made sure a ring is right on the anal ring for maximum effect."

I break out in a sweat.

The guys keep doing their thing.

Then we hear again, "Ahhhhhhh!"

Trudy holds up three fingers,

I look at the camera, "three second power surge Heather."

Then we hear, "OOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh, God!"

Trudy is holding up five fingers. I nod my understanding.

The guys have positioned themselves to be looking at Trudy.

She is messing with the switches and nods to the guys.

The guy doing Jenn nods back, Trudy hits a switch and the scream from Jenn would have taken the fur off a cat. God she is thrashing, vibrating, pussy juice squirting out and the guy is still doing her with his finger and then she collapses.

A nod comes then from the guy doing Stace.

Trudy hits a switch and a repeat of the scream, vibrations, thrashing and juices flying.

When they have calmed down the guys go to them with a drink. They can suck down the refreshment from a straw.

"Boys those thongs were a real mess. These girls really love sex it appears. Give them some more to satisfy their lust so they behave in the future on campus."

"Well sorry, ladies but Ms. Goldsmith thinks you need still more punishment.

"She does not want to see your faces again in her office.

"Did you hear her telling us to satisfy your sexual hunger so you will behave and have no need to play with each other. We sure are going to enjoy doing this. Too bad more white girls don't misbehave. It sure would please us to have to fill their needs like we are about to do for you two hot white bitches."

The guys go around and start on the tits again.

"Amy, Heather, go to the next room and the twins will fix you up."

When we return the guys are on their knees sucking on the girl's tits and all the wires are gone.

The guys then move to the rear of the girls and start on their clits with their fingers.

The guys next insert their cocks into the steaming pink pussies that have been begging for a cock; they are both so thick I could not get my fingers around them, if I tried, probably.

The guys go in very slowly and are well lubricated with Jenn and Stace moaning as they are being stretched by these monstrous black cocks that are sinking deeper into their love tunnels.

The guys withdraw and repeat. Each time, the time interval of penetration and withdrawal is longer as Jenn and Stace became accustomed to it. Each time the penetration is deeper.

Stace and Jenn are moaning in pure pleasure as they are slowly building. The guys reach around and start playing with their clits.

"OK, Amy, Heather, get into position but do not touch your friends; let the guys do the work."

"I walk up behind Jenn and Amy walks up behind Stace."

We hear from Jenn, "Please fuck me, oh God fuck me," since her hole is now empty.

The guy behind Jenn steps back, still maintaining clit contact with his fingers while guiding the head of the dildo harnessed onto me into Jenn's steaming, dripping, pussy opening. I notice the dildo is a little larger than the guy who pulled from her is.

"Fuck her, Heather, comes from Sammy" I placed my hands on my hips and try to imitate a guy.

"Perfect, Heather, perfect!"

"Amy you're up!"

"Perfect, Amy, perfect!"

The girls are both screaming "fuck me, harder, deeper oh God oh God..."

It becomes a blur who is saying what.

I am watching my black cock doing Jenn and have to bite my lip.

Jenn is cumming.

Oh God, the juice is flying out from around the dildo, oh God she is peeing.

"More, please more, Aahhhhhhhh!"

"Aaaaaahhhhh!

"OOooooooo!

"OOooooooo!

Stace is doing about the same chatter but I do not see her peeing.

Amy and I hear, "Jenn and Stace have been filled with liquid stored in the dildo, squeezed out by their pussy contractions on the dildo. There is a chemical in the fluid to add the heat sensation of hot sperm to their pussies."

"Heather, step back and let Henry slip his cock back into Jenn."

"Heather, you can go to the shower and then Maria will take you upstairs where Henry will deposit his load in you wherever you want it."

"Amy, you can step back and let Paul back in and he will meet you upstairs after your shower."

As we are walking to the door Trudy gives us a hug, kisses, and smiles at our fake cocks.

When we get to the shower, we bust out giggling and laughing.

"So we become the treat for the guys doing Stace and Jenn. I am sure glad because I am hornier than hell after being in that room and fucking Jenn with a dildo," I mention to Amy.

"It appears that way and I'm like you, needing a man's juice spraying into me."

The twins help us get cleaned up and take us up stairs to the same room we were in before. They say the guys should be along in ten minutes.

We hop into the Jacuzzi and continue our chatter about the happenings.

The guys show up and see us in the Jacuzzi. Their cocks are really standing up so straight and tall.

I look at Henry saying, "Wow are you going to shoot as you're putting it in?"

I think I will, Heather. Being around you in the room and hearing all the talk in the resort, I am afraid I will shoot even if you barely touch me."

Paul looks at Amy saying, "Sorry, Amy I am primed like Henry from all the talk and working with you in the room."

"Henry, if I go lean over that chair can you bring me close with your finger without going off? Then when I say 'now,' I want you to shove it into my pussy, driving it all the way to the hilt on the first thrust, while pushing my love button at the same time."

"Yes, Heather I can most certainly do that and it will give me the greatest of pleasure."

Amy is saying, "Paul lets go to the bed, you bury it in my pussy, and don't be concerned about me; shoot your load and then turn me over and do my ass.

I go to the chair and Amy goes to the bed.

I spread my legs apart and lean forward. Henry gets to my clit and I am heading for a much needed cum. About two minutes pass because I am primed like the guys from the room action; I howl 'NOW,' causing Henry to plow into me and going,

"OOOOO, shit, God damn!

"Heeeeeeaaaaaatttttthhhhheeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

"Uuugggggggghhhhhhhh!

"UUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNGG!

"Ohhhhhhhhh, UUNGGGGHHH!

"MMMM,...MMMMMM...MMMMMMM!

"Oh my God, oooohhhhhhh!"

We hear Paul cumming too.

I notice Henry is not getting soft.

"Henry your cock is telling me it needs more, am I getting it right?"

"Yes, Heather."

"How about us going onto the bed and you do me doggie in the ass?"

"Oh, God, Heather that will be so neat."

I have to chuckle because Amy is getting into the same position. I watch her getting it from Paul as Henry is drilling me in the ass.

He reaches around and plays with my breasts and I reach for my clit.

I feel him tense after maybe 25 thrusts and he is pulling me very tight against him to get his cock buried deep, so I take my free hand and go for his chocolate nuts.

Henry and I are cumming together.

I am in shock. He lifts me up with both hands on my tits as he is filling me, bringing my back to his chest.

After we have regained our composure from the body racking cum, Henry pulls out of me saying, "Most rumors around this place are not true, but sweetheart, you made a believer out of me when it comes to those rumors about your tight pussy and ass."

Paul is whispering something to Amy; she is nodding; he kisses her and then leaves with Henry for the shower.

"Well, ladies any comments?" as Trudy comes in from the Dungeon.

Amy says, "I will never forget this day."

I follow with, "Me neither."

"Well, ladies you should begin a new profession. Stace and Jenn said that was the best fuck of their lives." We laugh so hard our stomachs ache.

"Amy, it will be interesting to hear them describe the event to us. I hope we can keep reasonably straight faces as they describe today's events."

"It really will be interesting to see what they have to say."

Amy excuses herself saying she has a date.

Trudy is lying next to me now. She begins, "This past week has been one remarkable week. When you four girls arrived I made the assumption that you would sooner or later have your fantasies fulfilled and then enjoy the resort and relax."

She continues, "I witnessed things and participated in things that were true shockers and to be honest, it's the most enjoyable week I have ever experienced here. I have been having some thoughts about a few things and would like to get some input from you to help me sort them out."

"What do you think about the ratio of available guys for the women and their quality?"

I respond saying, "I am surprised at the number of cool guys available from which to select. One thing running through my mind is how can you afford so many? The quality of guys is awesome and they are so polite, even if I have not slept with many of them."

Trudy explains many the basics to her operation.

"I guarantee them $50.00 a day. Any tips that the guests give them individually should be deposited at the end of the day in a general tip account. At the end of the week, all those moneys are divided equally. Most weeks, they go home with $1000.00. Christmas and New Years is a little slower so it drops to $700.00 a week.

"Oh by the way, when an employee makes a deposit into the tip jar, he initials a sheet of paper and the amount deposited.

"I do an initial interview of every guy. If he appears to be a potential employee, he has a one-month grace period to make the grade. This means he must be able to convince each female employee working here to rate him; the females have scorecards. The girls do not know what number I use to make the cut; either to retain or release.

"I also do all the interviewing of potential female employees, Heather.

"If you are wondering if this means having sex with them, the answer is yes, because many, many of the female guests desire the female employees, either alone or in a threesome with their male guest.

"Do you have any suggestions on how or where I might improve it for the guests? Don't be shy about it. You are a guest and we are here to serve guests so help me any way you can if you have some input."

"Trudy, after a few days of hearing the same line about help or assistance from your employees, it kind of loses its punch. Maybe after the second or no later than the third day it should be something else. Someone would need to really be dense not to have gotten it the first few days. Maybe shorten the speech somehow but convey the feeling. Poor Ann and Frank, are hearing it all these years and being so kind not to mention it as a pain."

"Thanks, Heather you are right. They do not use that on me, so I am not exposed to it like guests are. Jeez, guests must hear that line 50 to 100 times a day; God, what a pain that must be for all of you. I will streamline it. Thanks. Let me give you a hug for being kind enough to suggest it."

When our tits touch, God, the sparks and arousal I am sensing.

"Trudy, things happened here this week out of different situations and the things that we have experienced just fell into place.

"As you know I am still a novice at this. I hope you don't think differently of me for what I am about to ask."

"Honey, the best solution is just to be honest and if the person you are with knows that, they usually have big hearts of forgiveness."

"Well, Amy and I never did have sex together until this week and she is my age. With Ann, it came about from her desire. Being with her and her being older changed me. Being around you changed me more. If you were not the owner, I might not be so uptight about this but...."

"About what, Heather?"

I lower my head taking my eyes from her; "I want us to make out."

"Oh, sweetheart, baby, my baby," as she pulls me down onto her boobs.

I lie here to see what happens next.

"Give me a kiss, please."

I scoot up and kiss her.

"Part of the problem for you is our age difference for sure. Out of respect for that you really prefer I make the first move, right?"

"Yes."

She starts to giggle. I look at her.

"Well, Heather I have a problem too."

"Heather, out of respect for you as my guest I did not approach you, for fear of offending you. I get myself off thinking of you like many of my employees must be doing. When Sammy is doing me, I picture you there. I have been leaking like Ann almost from the time we chatted because your words seemed so soft and nice in the e-mail. Strange, huh, we both want each other but are afraid to go for it."

I bury my head in her boobs. She strokes my hair. I take a hand, move one of her soft breasts to my mouth, kiss, and suck on the nipple. Never have I had this experience of a nipple going rock hard in seconds.

"She rolls me over onto my back and rolls on top of me. We both inhale as our tits make contact, desiring each other so much."

My mind reflects back to Harry's comments that slipped from his mouth.

"My God Trudy, I have never felt this way with another female in my arms. With Amy, I was always afraid to do anything about it fearing it would wreck our friendship but after this week that fear is gone."

"Relax, honey, this is the way it should be for people having desires for each other."

We are gently kissing and moaning our likes. There is no rushing.

I roll us onto our sides and slide down so I can suck her breasts and nipples.

"Oh. Heather, I have desired that from you since the day you arrived. Thanks for making it happen.

"Mmmm, yes, yes, yes, Oohhhh yes, hon'."

I begin sucking her nipples harder. I treat them in the way that I like mine treated.

"Oh, Heather, I need to suck you dry. You have me so turned on." I roll her on her back to get into position for 69ing.

I lower myself gently to her mouth. I go for her steaming gash, so gorged with blood needing attention and relief. I use my fingers to open her slit further. I just use my tongue for gentle soft easy swipes over the tip of her clit, which is so pronounced from her lusting for me.

We are both building because I know I am having leakage and I see a stream coming from her. The sensuality of this is getting to me. I am slurping and she is slurping along with humping her hips for more. We both release our love juices at the same time. It is a different kind of cum for me, nothing violent or earth shattering, just a soft blending of two lovers. It is like she and I have united together as one soul for a few minutes as we are cumming together.

After we settle, I spin around and she opens her arms to kiss me with her juices spread all over my face. I see mine on her and we lap each other.

She wraps her arms around me saying, "Heather, that was a cum from out of this world. I will drip more every time I think of you after today. Thanks sweetie. I had the sensation that we blended into each other and became one for a little while there."