A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It just gives us nice feelings when we get off doing some hot ladies beneath us."

Amy is saying, "Jeez, Ann, how much more is there to learn. I am beginning to feel I am at Sex University here."

"You are, Amy and tomorrow will be test day for you."

"The test consists of seeing the number of cocks that you get off with your mouth, pussy or ass before hollering no more."

My eyes and Amy's pop wide open.

Everyone is laughing.

"I'm just kidding, Amy. You are free to do as many as you desire and there will be no grade. But remember the guys will grade you."

"Well Amy, Heather, if you are in agreement with our suggestion we can go to a room down the hall where you were having fun earlier and play more. Oh, by the way, the strap-on that is fixed to you will be the same as those used on you but just a little larger in girth for the five girls that you will be doing. So have fun as you are doing pussies."

Amy and I look at each other and shake our heads. I look at Amy and say, "My God, Amy, I hope some of them get off before I do. I will not survive by the end of this if I have that many cums."

We get to this room. There are four tables like the one in the Dungeon where you can lay belly down and your tits drop through holes for them. Each table will support two individuals so eight girls can be getting it on at the same time it looks like.

There is a well stocked bar for self-service and many leather sofas to relax on when not occupied; it's funny the colors alternate between pink and red. The room even has three king size beds and a huge shower and six toilet stalls in the bathroom.

Sammy is fixing Amy and me up now with the dildos.

I look up and see the twins already in position and smiling. Sammy says, "Do the twins, switch, do them again and if you have the strength do me or just take a break."

I walk up behind Maria and run my hands up and down her exposed lady parts. She is dripping already because she is so turned on. "God, Maria you are so turned on by anticipation. Damn this strap on is really pressing onto my clit as the blood is rushing to my pussy feeling you so wet and hot; you look so vulnerable. Oh, Maria this is so hot." I lube the cock with her juices and position it and slide it in, lying down on her back. She lets out a soft moan. I see her tits hanging down so sexily in a mirror on the wall. I feel the clit stimulator pressing into my clit. Oh God!

Maria then says, "Sometimes I wish you had a real cock Heather. I would love to get a fucking from you and feeling you shoot semen into me."

That comment startles me.

"Next time you come maybe we can rub our pussies together and get closer that way."

"I would love to do that Maria. Maybe later if I am not too tired. I have a better idea lets sleep together tonight with our pussies next to each other."

"Oh Heather, that is neat idea. Anna and I do that a lot."

Well I need to do her so I begin with slow fucking motion gripping her hips like guys do us. Jeez no need to. This clit stimulator is making me be like a guy, more stimulation, the more I want and the faster I am thrusting, Wow!

"Heather, please massage and pinch my nipples while I play with my clit."

"Sure, Maria."

I lie on her back, reach around and continue the humping and let myself build from the feelings on my clit.

"Oh Heather, I'mmmmmmm..."

She convulses with her cum, forcing the stimulator to mimic her waves of pleasure setting me off as I grab her breasts and moan loudly into her ear, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

I open my eyes and Amy is smiling at me. She is lying on the back of Anna like I am Maria. They must have cum too with that peaceful smile.

I do not want to relax too much and ask Amy, "Ready to switch?"

"Yeah, these stimulators are neat. We need to get some here or get them at home. I want to do you with one as well as Stace and Jenn."

I grin and we pat each others butt as we make the switch.

Knowing Anna is very wet I just walk up and bury it. I fall onto her back and whisper, "Are you and your sister going to be doing a lot of fisting now?"

"Yes, Heather the finger extensions are gone between us. Thanks for getting up the nerve to try it on Maria and surprising me like you did."

I reach for her breasts and massage them and the nips get rock hard.

"Heather, mess with my clit now and fuck me please."

I do as she requests and I can tell my finger is mimicking the stimulator.

We reach the point of climax and enjoy the waves sweeping over us with soft moans and groans of enjoyment.

Sammy lets us relax and then asks, "Want to do me now or take a break?"

"I will do you now, Sammy and then take a break."

She positions herself and I slip out of Anna and into Sammy.

I begin slowly fucking her with my hands on her hips. I am looking down at her little brown hole. She has not asked me for anything. I can tell she is using a finger on her own clit. I lean down and say, "Sammy, tell me when you go over the edge please."

I place a hand on the one working her clit and collect lots of juices.

I rise back up and increase the tempo of fucking her pussy. I am smiling because for some reason it sounds as if a guy is doing her.

"I'm close, Heather, so close..."

I take two lubricated fingers and jamb them into her little brown hole.

What a cum! She throws herself back onto the dildo and my fingers, causing them to go deeper, which elicits more moans and groans and convulsions.

I collapse on her back as my cumming hits me and it feels wonderful that I got her off like that.

After regaining enough strength I push up and pull out.

We go for refreshments and Amy says, "I guess it's time for us to get our brains fucked out as the guys say." We both giggle.

Trudy walks over and says, "Girls, when you're ready, go get yourselves in place. We have drawn numbers. Mine is three and right now I do not know who has what, but no matter. Who ever has number one will start. She will pick one of you girls, do you and then move to the other. When she moves after her first cum the lady with number two will fill you up. We will go through the five of us and then we can decide if we want to play more or call it a day.

"We do it this way because it goes faster and we don't have to build up again, we are primed and ready, not like guys."

Amy and I look at each other and smile. "You know, Amy I am just going to let them get themselves off but not ask for anything until the last two maybe. If I cum five times I will need to crawl back to one of those rooms for the night. I have lost track now of the number that we have done."

We lay ourselves down. I see out of the corner of my eye that Grace is approaching us so she must be first. She approaches Amy so I know that I am next. She goes for the juices. Amy is leaking. Grace wets the dildo and slides it in.

She is humping Amy just like a guy with her eyes closed and her hands on Amy's hips. Amy goes for her own breasts. I can see the tempo picking up from Grace. God she stiffens like a guy and shakes. God, she gushes pussy juice from her hole.

Grace pulls from Amy and I know that I am next. She walks over slides it in and reaches then for my clit. Well, we both are building. I reach my breaking point and moan my cum and Grace is right behind me. I look over and Maria is doing Amy.

Grace pulls out of me and goes to Trudy and lowers her pussy to Trudy's mouth. I need something in me. I hear Maria cumming. Soon it will be me.

I feel Maria slipping the dildo in and she lies on my back. "Heather, I can't wait until we rub our pussies together. She lifts up and begins her thrusting into me. I look over and Trudy is now doing Amy.

Trudy and Maria cum at the same time.

As Maria is slipping out I see Anna getting behind Amy.

I feel Trudy going into me. She lies on my back and whispers, "I have been waiting for this day since I first saw you and Amy."

She lifts up and fucks me. God the moan coming from her as she reaches her peak is awesome.

Anna is coming now so she will do me next.

Trudy heads for Grace and lowers herself to Grace to be eaten and to make a deposit.

I feel Anna slipping into me; she lies on me and massages my breasts.

"You have nice soft breasts, Heather. They are like my sister's and I can not get enough of them." Anna now works on my nipples and small moans emit from my mouth.

Anna pushes up and begins her thrusting to achieve a cum. She gets herself off and I see Amy cumming along with Ann.

Ann walks over to me and slips her dildo in and lies on my back. She reaches around and massages my breasts and plays with my nipples.

"I sure will be missing you Heather. I already am anticipating our get together in Brazil."

I see Sammy slipping her toy into Amy.

Ann then gets herself off on the toy and walks over to Grace to get cleaned by Grace's tongue.

Sammy is over by me before I realize it

"Amy may I have a drink please," I hear from Trudy. Amy smiles at me as she lifts from the table.

Sammy takes one hand from a breast and goes for my clit. She is massaging my clit and a breast. I am building nicely and begin soft moans and slight humping.

She removes her hands and lifts up to begin fucking me.

My clit is begging for attention so I use my finger. Sammy's tempo of fucking me increases. I am rubbing my clit faster. I lift my head to scream my cum when fingers are jammed into my ass, causing my cum scream to be much louder and my cum to be more violent. I hear Sammy going,

"Mmmmmmmmm!

"Mmmmmmmmm!

"Mmmmmmmmm!"

As she shakes in her orgasm.

As she is pulling out after resting, Sammy whispers into my ear, "Grace wants a drink. Do you think that you can supply her?"

I am a little hesitant but mumble, "Yeah, sure."

I walk over to her and lower myself. She is smiling up at me as our flesh meets. "OOooooooo!" comes from my mouth as I feel the tip of her tongue flicking my uterus.

That sensation drives me to another cum knowing her tongue is deep inside me like Rich was; she has slipped a thumb to my clit to make sure I give her all that I have. As I am opening my mouth to moan a cum, hands clamp onto my breasts and pinch my nipples just as I am already going to my cum.

I shake violently on Grace's mouth and who ever has my breasts is keeping me from collapsing.

When I recover, I find that it is Trudy that is holding my breasts, then saying, "looked like a wonderful cum dear," then she comes to my lips for a kiss.

"Well, ladies lets shower and then decide what next if anything."

"Amy, Heather, I must be running along it is getting late, Grace tells us. It was fun. Trudy talks a lot about you. I hope we can play again on your next visit."

"Girls, I am going to go with Grace and then turn in. Enjoy yourselves and feel free to stay all night in the complex if you desire."

Ann says she needs to get back to Mr. Lonesome.

We hug Grace, Ann and Trudy as they leave and then snack on some juice and sandwiches.

"Heather, Amy, any wishes or desires before we call it a night."

I look at Amy and she is shaking her head no.

"I have a wish, Sammy. It is for either you or Amy to be eating me, the twins sucking my breasts, and Randy fucking my mouth, and while doing that he is also eating you or Amy; then when he needs to cum he deep throats me if he is good at it like Paul."

"God, Heather, that was you that caused Paul to raise the roof the other day and then you guys play innocent. I should have known from that smile you guys had. Are you serious about Randy deep throating you? Jeez, you are doing all kinds of kinky stuff."

"Amy, we see it in porn all the time and we joke about it. I wanted to see if it is real. The only satisfaction for me was that Paul went to lala land and I know now that if it is done right I will survive it."

"I sure would like to see a guy do that to you so I can maybe decide if I should try it for myself."

We are looking at Sammy and she is grinning ear to ear. "Girls, that is all I have been listening to from Randy for the last two weeks. 'I sure do hope one of them bitches ask me to deep throat them.' I was almost to the point of asking you myself because he would be bitching for weeks after you leave that he did not get to do it. Thanks for asking, Heather. You are my lifesaver. And by the way he is good at it. He will howl like Paul did, being it's the first time with you. I know he is watching TV. I will get his ass over here."

Amy and I stare at each other. "I did not expect that fast of an answer."

"Amy, do you want a guy?"

"Sammy, I never have done that. Heather and I have talked a lot about it after a movie and seeing it but the thought of gagging scares me."

"Amy, there is a guy here that is awesome at doing deep throat. None of us can figure out how he does it. Even Randy has asked him and his answer is 'simple man, mind control.'"

"Since Heather will be having it done maybe before you go tonight you should let Jim introduce you to it so you will go home really with the whole experience of this island."

"Watch Heather and Randy and you will see that she survives and then let Jim do you. Believe me, every once in a while people want to watch. I always ask Jim because the people get their money's worth and I feel so good about it. I would let Jim deep throat me for hours if he wanted too. Hey, if you chicken out you can always take a pussy fuck or ass fuck; he is good at them too. If you decide yes be prepared for an ordinary guy, very pleasant but he would not get your pussy to leak from looking at him."

"Oh, another thing about him; if you want deep throat he will want total control until you have him swallowed. Then others can touch and mess but not until Jim gives the ok. So if you want the twins sucking your tits like Heather does and someone eating you, we all can do that until Jim starts, then we have to stop until he tells us we can go ahead again."

"Com'on, go for it. I know you want to."

"Ok, Sammy you're right. If I chicken there are other alternatives."

"Now you're with us."

Randy is coming into the room grinning ear to ear. "So I hear someone desires a little orgy which includes swallowing a real women pleaser. Well you sure asked for the right people. I knew sooner or later that you would be begging for this piece of black meat fucking your mouth like the white slut that you are. Let me strip and we can play, babe."

I am grinning ear to ear now from his dirty talking.

"Ok, babe let me do some adjustments to one of these tables and then we can play."

Randy moves some of the padding round the table that we were bent over and pulls one from the group and smiles at me; already his cockeye is looking right up at the ceiling.

"Amy, it sure would please me very much if you let me eat on you while Sammy eats your friend. After Heather is on her back, I will help you up on the table and you can stand holding my head to that delicious honey dripping white pussy of yours."

"We can get started; Jim will be along shortly."

"Who's he for Randy asks?"

"He's for Amy," replies Sammy, "and then maybe me."

"Excellent choice, Amy, Jim is the best deep throat man on the island. Just ask him and he will tell you so, if you doubt me. Or you can ask dozens of satisfied sluts who have swallowed him."

"Quit teasing her Randy, she has never had a deep throat."

"Oh shit, I am sorry, Amy. All kidding aside, we guys are really jealous of him. He is smooooooth, and I mean so smooooooooth when it comes to that. He isn't good lookin' like many of us but damn he will make a movie star out of you for deep throating. He and you will be able to last all day that way if you want. It's freakin' unbelievable. Good choice, Amy, damn good choice."

"Well, Amy do I get to lap your sweet pussy or do you wanna eat your friend."

"I can eat her at home so you can relish on my sweet, delectable, honey dew dripping white cunt that pleases you so much."

"Ok, babe let's get this party a kick'en."

"Ok, Heather, get that lovely bod' of yours up here and lie back with your head hanging over the edge. When you are comfortable the twins can start to wind you up. Sammy can take you then to wherever you wanna go babe. I will try to please you with a nice amount of black man's nut juice that you are craving and drooling so much for and will miss so much when you get back home."

I get into position and feel the twin's hands going for my breasts. Sammy is lifting my legs and feet back and over her shoulders like a guy would to eat me. Randy is lifting Amy up and helping her stand by straddling me at my shoulders. "Well, Heather, let's make your wish come true."

Jeez, I am staring at the piece of meat that I am going to swallow the twins are already sucking and making my nips grow and harden, with Sammy slurping my already flowing juices and, God, sucking my clit and flicking it with her tongue.

I hear Amy moaning so I assume Randy is attacking her clit.

I want and need that black cock. I am feeling more like that slut Frank desires. I reach for it and feel pre-cum down the entire steel hard shaft.

I bend it and take the head into my mouth. I lick that sensitive area on the underside with the point of my tongue. I hear Randy moan into Amy's pussy. Sammy is beginning to finger fuck me. I now wash the whole head of Randy's cock with my tongue. Jeez I let myself drift to the violent cum that I feel building. My hand drops away from Randy's cock. He now is fucking my mouth at medium tempo and his cock flexes now and then. My mind goes to my breasts and pussy. I am being lifted to new pleasures with three tongues working on me, hands cupping and squeezing my soft breasts, nips being mauled with slight biting, and my orgasm hits me.

My body goes into violent shakes, my mouth must have opened as Randy buries his cock instantly and the warm juices are being fired down my throat with his cock erupting time and time again like a volcano. My pussy grips onto the fingers inside, "OOOOOOOOooo," it's a fist, with Sammy locking her mouth to my pussy and not letting up. I can not stop the cums. I keep moaning them onto Randy's cock and each moan forces it to flex and try to shoot more. I hear Amy just faintly in the background scream her cums. Finally it is letting up as the people ease back off of the stimulation.

All is quite except for those gasping for needed air. My God, Randy's cock is still buried in my mouth.

I remember I need to open my mouth because I must have tried swallowing Randy like I did Paul.

He pulls out fast so I do not get that gag reflex and I am whipped and beat.

Randy is helping Amy to lie next to me. She rests her head on my boobs. She looks me in the eyes, "Some trip huh?" Wasn't that some howl cumming from Randy when he was firing his stuff into you? I thought he was going to blow my clit off, howling into me there. It sure made me cum harder, Jeez!"

The twins toss a blanket over us and say, "We will get refreshments and be right back."

We catch our breath and everyone comes back; with them is another guy that must be Jim.

Sammy introduces Amy and me. He smiles at Amy and says, "Babe, you will feel like the queen of the earth tonight, so relax. Here, have a sip of this nice cool drink." He hands her a glass then says, "Hold on babe, I am going to carry you over there to a sofa so we get to know each other a tad better before getting really friendly."

Randy mentions that Jim will chat with Amy for 20-30 minutes before taking any action, so he suggests we shower and get ready if needed.

In the shower Maria comes up and says, "Heather I hope you have not changed your mind about later."

I reach and hug her and assure her that noway have I forgotten. I get a deep hug back. I need to talk with Ann about tips for the twins exclusive from the collective pot.