A detour to Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God!" She screamed and grabbed the back of Timothy's head to keep him from moving from her clit. Not that he was going anywhere. Once Timothy latched on to her clit he sucked hard on the small stiff nub of flesh. To Timothy it felt like the softest piece of cartilage, but he really didn't care what the anatomy of her g-spot was. He just kept licking and sucking where she moaned the loudest, and dear god she was really moaning now.

The screams coming from Suri surprised everyone on the tour bus. "Was she really liking this?" Were the whispers coming from the small corners of the bus. Tammy was still curled up in the front seat, but now she had her hands clamped over ears as Sarah hugged her tighter to comfort her. The bus driver was still unconscious laying face down on the steering wheel, and the black semiautomatic pistol still rested on the driver's headrest.

May's mouth was slightly opened at the sight she was seeing. This man's tongue was buried in her mom's pussy, and mom was really moaning now. She watched her mom's butt muscles clench and unclench in the man's hands with each lick of his tongue. She felt a twitch in her own pussy as she felt it start to get slick with her own vaginal juices sitting in her panties.

"Oh Jesus!" Suri screamed and rubbed her hand through her hair. "Don't stop, I'm coming hard!" She screamed again, and then small quivers started shaking throughout her body. It started at her stomach and spread out to her arms causing her shoulders to shake back and forth, and down to her legs making her calves twitch. Then the big shudder came just was Timothy bit down on her clit. She screamed in ecstasy one last time before soaking Timothy's face in clear vaginal wetness. Her body released the tightness as she relaxed and brought her leg down to stand up straight again. "Christ that was amazing." She giggled out.

To Timothy, May and especially Suri there was no one else on the bus. They were in their own little world. There wasn't a bus of women and girls staring slack jawed at the sexual education class being displayed in front of them.

Suri turned her body so she could face her daughter. "See, when someone licks you properly it is one of the most amazing things in the world. Don't ever let a man not eat you out."

"Ready to show your daughter the real deal now?" Timothy asked, idly fingering her pussy and stroking his cock with his other hand.

Suri smiled and straddled Timothy's legs. She slowly started to lower herself onto his penis. When she lowered herself to the tip of his penis she hesitated to let it tickle her pussy lips. She rubbed her pussy back and forth on the tip letting her juices wet the tip of his head. May watched in absolute fascination. I'm going to watch someone have sex. I'm going to watch my mom have sex! She corrected herself. Then Suri dropped on Timothy's dick sliding all the way down to the hairy base. She sat there not moving, but just letting the sex organ fill her pussy to capacity. Timothy flexed his cock swelling it to increase the size. It was a trick he learned trying to pee when he was young. It was the same motion as trying to get that last dribble out so it wouldn't leak in his pants. The flexing made Suri stiffen her body in surprise and fall forward into his chest with a surprise moan of enjoyment.

"Whatever you just did was hot!" She whispered into his ear. Timothy smiled back kissing her ear while he brushed her hair back over her ear. Then he reached around her back, and unclasped her bra. Feeling the release of her bra, Suri leaned back to help pull it off her. It finally fell to her hands, and she picked it up and threw it behind her. It landed on May's face. By this point she was too stunned to pull it off immediately. It sat there a few minutes before she slowly peeled it off. Timothy looked around Suri's huge breasts to make sure May was paying attention. She was.

"Ok now that I have your mom's tits in my face, while she is riding me to increase her pleasure and mine I'm going to suck on her nipples and massage her breasts. Now remember if you find yourself in this position let the man suck your tits, and also the most important thing about fucking a guy is the up and down motion on his dick. It stimulates the underneath of his shaft, plus in and out is just the basics of fucking, ok?" Timothy didn't wait for a response as he was already back in front of Suri staring at a perfect C cup dark skinned tits. There was no tan line, so he assumed she tanned topless, which excited him greatly. He thought about walking up on her on the beach and seeing this half dollar sized areolas encircling what had to be inch long stiff pink nipples. They were rock hard. He grabbed both her milk makers with his hands and noticed she didn't have any veins running through them. God she was perfect. He placed her right nipple in his mouth and clamped down the pressure. He tongued the tip of her nipple in his mouth and circled it around all the while sucking on it like a baby. Suri moaned and started rocking up and down on his stiff prick. As she increased her rocking it became harder and harder to keep her nipple in his mouth so he gave up and just leaned back against the window of the tour bus. He watched her tits bounce up and down. Then he shifted his attention to just admiring his dick disappearing into her dark shaven pussy and then reappear only to disappear a second later.

May sat mesmerized at what was happening in front of her. The man had just leaned back and now she watched her mom's ass bounce up and down. She saw the man's penis appear and then her mom's ass would crash down on his lap and his dick would disappear inside her. The wetness was growing in her panties. She had the biggest urge to put touch her pussy. She could probably go through the leg of her sofee athletic shorts, but what she really wanted to do was just shove her hand down the front of her shorts and go to town touching herself. It was on fire! She just wanted to make it stop itching, but she knew it was sin to touch down there. So she just let the aching feeling and the wet spot grow.

Suri loved feeling the large man sausage in her pussy. She was glad she had been practicing the kegel exercises. They were intended for her husband hoping it make him want to make love to more, but now as she felt the fullness all the way up to her cervix she was just glad she did them. May needs to see another position, she thought as she let out yet another loud moaning scream. May doesn't need to see another position, I need to feel another position. So she lifted off of the man and smiled when she saw the look of confusion on his face. His chiseled jaw looked almost angelic while he was in sexual bliss. She stood up and pulled him up by his arms. Then she lifted her leg up over the headrest in the same position she used while he ate her pussy out. This time she grabbed his cock and guided to her vaginal opening. She grasped his shaft and guided the helmet in her soaking pussy. It slid in quickly and easily. He grabbed her by the waist and leaned back to get deeper into wet opening.

They fucked with reckless abandoned for several minutes. Sweat started dripping off both their faces and down their chests. Timothy's hands were glued to her waist as Suri's hand latched on to his shoulders. Every so often she would release a hand to pull her hair back and out of her face.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck Me! Fuck me harder!" Suri screamed forgetting the church girls around her. She was in another time and another place. All she felt was the hot rod of man meat rubbing in and out of her pussy canal. Every time the base of his large cock slammed into her pussy folds it caused an extra spark of electricity to run through her body. She felt the orgasm building, and she thrust her hips harder to meet the man's cock. She wanted to drive his dick into her uterus. Finally an explosion erupted in her pussy, and it was like a wave of tickles scorching through her body. She felt her pussy dump even more juice like a dam release. The electric current ended at the top of her scalp with the final tickle making her head tingle.

Timothy could feel his balls tightening aching for release. He did his best to keep from coming too soon. He never wanted this fuck to end. Sliding in and out of her pussy was like sleeping in 2000 count silk sheets. It left such slippery warm feeling that the only thing he could do was smile. He slid in so easily and felt her vaginal canal throbbing against his dick, tensing every time the base of his cock slammed into the outside of her pussy that when he started to pull out it was like a vise of warm butter clutching at his dick to stay in. He heard Suri scream and he increased his hip movement. There was only the sound of skin slapping, Timothy grunting and Suri screaming and moaning. Finally his dick wouldn't let him continue the excitement when he felt Suri become even wetter and whole body clench and unclench repeatedly. Pussy juice ran down his leg, but he barely noticed. His dick noticed and stiffened from too much stimulation. He knew he was coming, but kept it silent. He didn't think he could speak right now if he wanted too. He thought his dick swelled so large it pushed her canal walls irreversibly out. He hoped he didn't stretch her out to bad, and then the flood of semen exited the tip of his penis like a geyser. There wasn't much room for the sperm to go upwards as his dick was nearly touching her cervix, so it spread around his dick and there still wasn't much room. Gravity overtook it and it started filling downwards racing for the exit of her vaginal opening. The semen dripped out her pussy, down Suri's leg and onto the floor.

May hadn't closed her mouth in awe in nearly half and hour. If someone took a picture of her right now, her face would look like the face thousands of fans who first saw Evil Knieval jump ten school buses. May didn't know who Evil Knieval was, but she did know she was watching something so amazingly incredible it was something she would never forget for the rest of her life. How were they going to explain this to dad when they got home, if they got home? Would they even tell dad, or would she and mom keep this their little secret. May's thoughts were distracted by hearing her mom scream so loud it almost hurt her ears. When she would hear mom and dad having sex through the walls it always low moans never this primordial yell. Then the twitching started in mom, and May watched some sort of clear liquid drain from her mom's pussy onto the man's leg. Mom stopped twitching just in time for May to witness a creamy white liquid explode out of her pussy and start dripping long strands sticky goo. That must be semen, May thought. The man pulled out from May while more of the white goop dripped. There was a bubble of it clinging to the man's penis tip. Then her mom dropped to her knees and licked the bubble off the man's dick. The man started talking to her, but she didn't hear it. It was like hearing a radio in the distance.

"May!" The man shouted at her again. This time the voice cut through her fog and lifted her eyes up to meet his hazel orbs. "That's how you fuck." He said patting the back of her mom's head which was still down by his groin. "Now, are you ready to lose your virginity?"

Suri popped up on her feet. "I dunno. She's young."

"I was only asking out of courtesy." He replied tight lipped.

Suri realized watching her daughter lose her virginity to the same man she just shamelessly fucked in front the Fellowship of Christian Evangelicals was going to happen. She grabbed May by the hand and squeezed it. "It's ok honey. He'll be great. You'll do great."

May nodded, but she didn't know what to do now so she just waited for the man to make the first move. He grabbed underneath her shoulders and pulled her up by her arm pits.

"Have you ever touched a dick before?" The man asked.

"No." She said barely above a whisper.

"Well that's a good place to start." He guided her hand down to his stiff, throbbing penis, and when her fingers touched it they jumped back. It was so warm and fleshy. She looked down at it, and gathered herself for another attempt. This time she grabbed it like she grabbed a banana she was about to eat. It was hard and slick from saliva and vaginal secretions. She squeezed it tight which caused two things to happen. The first thing it did was cause the helmet looking head of the penis to enlarge and turn purple. The second thing it did was cause the man to yelp and let out a little laugh.

"You have to move your hand up and down like this." He took his hand and made an O shape. Then he started moving it back and forth. "Here sit down on your seat and try it. It might be an easier position."

May sat down and made the O shape like she was told. Out of the corner of her eye she caught her mom sitting behind the man who was standing naked in the aisle. She saw this through his legs below his balls which hung like a hairy sack of potatoes. Her mom had her legs spread over the seat, and that white stuff was still dripping from her pussy. However mom was taking her fingers, scooping it up, and then sucking it off her fingers. May grew curious at this, but she had other things to take care of right now.

"This is called a handjob." The man said to her as she stroked his cock back and forth. "You're not very good right now, but after a few boyfriends I think you have the chance to be a pro. Now moving on to a blowjob which is one of the greatest things you can do for a man." He grabbed the back of her head and started pushing it to his cock.

What does he want me to do? She questioned starting to worry. I guess stick it in my mouth. So she opened her mouth and let the warm slick cock slide between her lips. It sat in her mouth throbbing. She tongued it around the head just get the feel of it and see how it tasted. It tasted salty.

"Now just go back and forth." He directed to the stationary May. He was rewarded with his commanding by seeing her head slide back and forth on his cock. Oh boy she was going to be a real man pleaser when she got back to college after this. How old did her mom say she was? Timothy pondered, didn't she say she just turned eighteen? Yeah that's right she's a freshman. Oh fuck, she is going to make some guy very happy if she keeps sucking dick like this.

Suri sucked the last bit of cum out of her pussy and savored the taste. It was sweet with a hint of spicy saltiness to it. Now she was lightly fingering her clit while watching her daughter give her first blowjob.

May had her eyes closed, and just felt the dick banging against the back of her throat. She thought she would choke the first time it happened, but now she got into the flow of it. It seemed pretty easy to make a man happy, just hold your mouth open and keep a tight seal. She didn't like the slurping wet noises it made, but she quickly started to ignore them. The penis suddenly seemed to double in size and somehow get even stiffer than it already was. The man grabbed her hair and pushed her farther on his penis. She found herself stuck on the base of his cock. His pubic hair tickled her nose. Before she found the urge to sneeze from the tickling, her senses were diverted back to her throat as salty hot liquid hit her mouth like a surge of water from a fireman's hose. She gargled trying to keep it all in. Her only reaction was to start swallowing which she did even as the penis flexed again sending more of the white liquid in her mouth. She choked a little, but the man never relaxed his grip until there was no more liquid coming out of his peepee hole.

"That was called cum that you just swallowed amazingly well." The man said withdrawing his penis from her mouth. A little of the cum dripped onto her chin. He took his finger and wiped it off. "This is what it tastes like, since I don't think you had much chance to taste." He shoved his finger into her mouth, and she greedily sucked the cum off it. It tasted so strange, yet amazing. It was like nothing she had ever tasted. She smiled, which made the man smile.

Without hesitation, he pulled her up again, and started taking her shirt off. Then he unsnapped her black lace bra letting her girls hang out. It was the first time anyone had ever seen her breasts before, and she felt a little self conscious of them. She started to blush.

"Oh girl don't be embarrassed. They are a little small." The man said bluntly while fondling them. His hands were cold, which made her nipples instantly hardened. "But they are very pert and bouncy. What size are you?"

"32B" She said, suddenly feeling better about her boobs.

The man moaned in satisfaction as he bent his head down to her nipple. When his mouth encircled her small brown nipple it felt like a warm wet vacuum being attached. Oh God, she thought as the sensation shot through her body making her let out a little moan herself. She grabbed the back of his head with her hand and pushed him closer to her nipple.

He popped off her nipple after what seemed like to short of a time for May. He moved down to her soffe shorts and grabbed her ass with both hands. "Wow, you are starting to get an ass just like your mom's."

She smiled back at him. His face was so close to her crotch she could feel his breath blowing onto the front of her shorts. He took his hand and slid it up her thigh. It tingled a little but she liked the feeling. Then his hand was at her panty line, and he slid one finger up her shorts. He dragged his finger along her panty covered pussy which was already dripping. "Someone is excited to see me." He winked as she blushed.

Hurry up, she thought. This teasing is killing me. Her thoughts were rewarded as he pushed her panties to the side, and started rubbing her slit with his finger. She felt more wetness growing as he shoved his finger in her pussy quickly and without warning. She yelped a quick cry of shock, which turned to a low moan as he rocked his finger back and forth in her hole. She felt his fingernail drag along the inside of canal, and slowly exit her pussy leaving a void needing to be filled. The finger would quickly return filling her pussy up as he rubbed around her walls. She grabbed the two headrests on either side of her and threw her head back in pleasure. He removed his finger from her pussy as quickly as it entered, and he started pulling her shorts down. She helped him by wiggling her hips. Now she stood in front of him in only her white silk panties with little green flowers sporadically placed on them. May suddenly felt very self conscious thinking what the other girls would say about the type of panties she wore.

"Like mother like daughter." The man commented as he spun her around to look at the g-string thong she wore. There was only a small floss sized piece of string running inside her ass crack.

"No one should see a girl's panty lines." Suri said suddenly as if justifying the thong.

Timothy shrugged to say he didn't really care, and kissed May's fat round brown ass. He wanted to just kiss and fondle this perfect round ass forever. It bulged out like a balloon, and thanks to her great genetics and young age, it didn't sag at all. However, he knew his dick needed to get to fucking her so he spun her around quickly again to stare directly at her beautiful white panties as he sat in the seat with Suri's legs wrapped around his waist. Suri leaned against the window gently rubbing his back. Without hesitation he pinched May's panties by the crotch, and started pulling downward. May helped out by pushing down on the strings encircling her waist. When the fabric slid to her knees she finished the job by kicking them off.

Once again Timothy was looking at another beautiful site. She was shaved like her mother, and without any razor burn or little black pube hairs poking out. Her pussy was already glistening in the light, and it was swollen fat. The lips splayed out like a filleted lobster tail. They were light brown with a twinge of pink around the edges. "Lay on your back on the seat behind you." He commanded while pushing her stomach.