A detour to Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell back on the seat and rested her head on the window frame. Her legs dangled over the edge of the seat in the aisle with her pussy on full display at the edge of the seat. Timothy dropped to his knees in the aisle with May's legs on either side of him. Timothy's dick stuck straight out only a few inches from her virgin pussy. "You ready for this?" He asked kindly. May nodded enthusiastically.

Suri leaned over his shoulder to get a good look at the cherry popping about to take place. Timothy inched his dick closer to her glistening flower. When his dick was rubbing against her pussy lips he stopped much to the dismay of Suri and May. "Is she gonna bleed?" He asked bluntly to both women hoping one of them would know the answer.

"No, she broke her hymen in middle school gymnastics." Suri quickly answered. That's what that was, May thought to herself quickly, but then directed her attention back to her pussy. She propped herself up on her elbows. Timothy was satisfied with the answer and slowly worked his dick into her pussy. May gasped as the first inch slid in. She thought she was being stretched apart at the seams. It filled her so fully she didn't think anymore could go in, but it just kept sliding in. This was no tampon that was for sure. She squeezed her eyes shut as the fullness started to turn to pain. Oh god, I think I'm ripping in half, she thought. Her face winced in pain.

"Shhh. It's ok. It'll get better in a bit. Your pussy just hasn't had anything this big before. It has to stretch out a little." He whispered to her while he gently stroked her arm.

Finally the pushing stopped, and May exhaled loudly. She looked down and saw he was in up to his base. It felt like someone had shoved a log inside her. Then he touched something near the hood of the top part of her vagina and a spark of electricity struck through her body causing her to tingle. As this spark shot through her, he pulled out until only his head was in her pussy. There was an empty void in her pussy now, and even though it didn't hurt anymore, she wanted her pussy filled to the brim again. Then his dick slid back in easily and she gasped at the sensation it caused. He started a very methodical in and out motion with his dick and the friction it caused sent more sparks of electricity throughout her body. The pain was gone, and it was replaced with the most wonderful indescribable feeling she had ever felt.

"She's liking it now." Suri commented with a smile.

"God her pussy is so fucking tight. You raised one hell of a good fuck!" The man said through deep breaths as he humped May. May's tits started to bounce as the thrusting became harder and faster. In fact, May's entire body was shifting up and down on the seat now. Timothy grew bored with the position mostly because his knees were hurting on the floor of the bus isle. Even though he loved watching May's tits bounce, and being able to finger her clit while he watched his dick move in and out of her cunt he knew it was time to change positions. So he pulled completely out, and there was a loud popping noise when he did. He stood up, and sat down on his chair with Suri leaning up against him. Her tits were smashed against his back, and her nipples pressed into his shoulder blades.

"Come up here and sit on my lap girl." He cooed to May who was leaning up on her elbows in a sexual daze. She did as she was told and stood up in front of him. He spun her around so she was facing away from him, and he kissed her ass cheeks again. "Now sit down." She slowly bent her knees until she felt his penis pressing against her vaginal lips. Then out of excitement she sat down hard, and felt his penis fill her womanly hole again. Oh God I never want this feeling to go away, she thought as she started to slowly bounce up and down.

May's long black hair tickled his face, so he moved it out of his way, and wrapped his arms around her chest grabbing hold of her tits as they bounced up and down. He pinched her nipples causing May to shudder slightly from the sensation. While one hand continued to massage her nipples he took his right hand and slid it down her stomach to the top hood of her pussy. There his took his fingers and massaged her slit until he felt his own dick grinding inside her pussy hole. He didn't like touching his own dick, so he brought his finger up to her clit, and started rubbing the little nub in a circle. As soon as he touched her nub, May jumped and moaned. He smiled hoping this would make her orgasm. He was willing to bet she had never even had an orgasm before. So he helped move his hips up so his dick would insert deeper into her pussy, and continued to massage her clit with his finger.

After the man touched something on her vagina which gave her the biggest tickle she had ever felt, she settled back down to enjoying the fire burning in her pussy. God whatever he is doing with his hand is like coming down on Christmas morning to find a pony in the living room. She wanted to scream from the tingle in her pussy. However, she was a little worried about what the other girls would think if they knew she was enjoying having sex with this lunatic who had raped Mrs. Tammy. I don't know if I can hold this in though.

She couldn't hold it in anymore. "Oh Fuck me." She finally shouted as a small explosion erupted in her vagina. "Fuck that's good." She screamed again as a small stick of dynamite exploded, and she felt an immense amount of wetness drain from her pussy lips spilling into the man's pubic hair. She reached behind her grabbing the man's head while arching her back hoping to get his dick thrust inside her pussy more. She wanted it deeper. "God, I need you to fill my pussy, get deeper!" It was her turn to give the man commands. He obliged and lifted his hips off the seat hard enough to bounce her into the air. She landed with a crash but it still wasn't deep enough

As much as Timothy loved watching her ass bounce up and down on his cock, and feeling her young, tight nipples, he knew this wasn't the position to make her orgasm. So, he stopped for a second, and he thought he saw a fire ignite in May's eyes. So, he quickly pushed her forward onto the seat across from the aisle and she fell on her hands and knees. He stared at her bright pink pussy beckoning him for a few seconds before standing in behind her before mounting her doggystyle and ramming her as hard as he could. Her fat brown ass bounced forward. It felt like he rammed his dick into a pillow it was so soft. A little part of her ass crack would pinch just above his dick around his pubic hair every time she bounced off his stomach. She was softer and rounder than her mother, a feat he didn't think was possible.

When May was thrown on her hands and knees she was furious at him for not fucking her anymore. Was it something I did, she wondered. She didn't have much time to be angry as the rod pounded her causing her to be thrust forward so hard her head hit the window. This is what is going to fill me, she thought. This position allowed for his dick to get even farther in her slick silk like flesh hole. He was hitting something inside of her with the tip of his penis. Oh my God if he goes any further he's going to hit my stomach, she thought as it did indeed feel like he was up to her bellybutton. A larger piece of dynamite erupted higher than her pussy almost near her stomach and she screamed for joy again. With each thrust a smaller rippling explosion let loose throughout her body causing her to flinch and squeal. Suddenly a bright white light covered her eyesight, and she went a little deaf. There was a ringing in her ears, as her vision slowly came back to her. She felt more wetness escaping her pussy as she suddenly felt more exhausted than she had ever felt before in her entire life. She stopped moving and just let the ripples come over her like ocean waves on a beach. She rested her face on the seat with her ass still high in the air. In the distance she could feel the thumping into her pussy grow slower and not as deep anymore, but it was like her ass was on another planet. She had a swelling in her heart which made it hard to breathe, but for some reason she didn't want to feel any other way.

"Her first orgasm. I'm so proud of her!" Suri exclaimed while looking over Timothy's shoulder.

"She came hard!" Timothy had never seen an orgasm like that before. He wanted to blow his load so bad after seeing that, but he knew she would need a few seconds before he continued.

"You ready to feel me cum inside you?" Timothy leaned over here still inside of her to whisper near her ear.

She gave the thumbs up sign. "Please cum inside me. I need to feel your semen."

Timothy started working his hips on the limp May. She didn't move or speak as her body was too tired too move and her brain rested contently on cloud nine right now.

The girl in the back of the bus huffed again at what she thought was a satanic ritual in front of her. She was disgusted all the other girls were lustfully taking this in like it was a movie or a freak show at the carnival. Some were even licking their lips whenever they saw that man's disgusting penis. Men were disgusting. She realized something needed to be done, but what, she thought. The other girls weren't going to be any help, especially not that fugly Shannon who sucked his dick like a slut. Mrs. Tammy was raped, she thought. No one seems to care about that. I'm only fucking pretty girls, she replayed in her head. I'm prettier than that slut bitch Shannon. I'm sorry God, I shouldn't say things like that, but this is a horrific situation going on here. Can't you help us please? This lunatic has mind control powers on Mrs. Suri and poor May. She lost her virginity getting raped. How sick is that God? She questioned looking up at the roof, but no answer awaited her. So she huffed again and crossed her legs hoping that would make the wetness growing in her panties go away.

Shannon leaned against the window still savoring the taste of the man's dick in her mouth. She watched May screaming out profanities she didn't even know May knew existed while the man stood behind her ramming his large penis into her pussy. No wonder sex is a sin, it looks so pleasurable. She unzipped her pants, and wedged her hands down her panties making their way through the fat rolls to her soaking wet cunt. She stuck a finger in her pussy and then started rubbing her clit like she did at home on a Friday night thinking about Spence. She didn't care who saw, even though she knew no one could se what she was doing. From the looks of things no one was even paying attention to her, as it appeared they were all sitting at rapt attention to the sex show going on a few rows from her. She scanned the group and was pretty sure there were a couple of other girls doing the same thing she was doing judging by the fact their eyes were rolled back in their heads, their backs looked arched. She came just after May did, but Shannon came quietly and peacefully as opposed to the bucking bronco orgasm May had.

Ms. Tammy was finally starting to come out of her daze, and looked at Sarah who was still hugging her tight. She hugged back unashamed of her nudity. She figured Sarah had seen her get raped so what did it matter if she was naked now? Sarah hoped Ms. Tammy was ok. She always looked up to Mrs. Tammy, and she didn't want to say it now because she knew it was a bad time, but Mrs. Tammy looked really hot naked. Sarah had always thought Mrs. Tammy looked hot, but she passed it off as jealousy towards her teacher. Now she knew the feeling in her heart was more than just idle thoughts. She wanted Mrs. Tammy, rape victim and all. Maybe I can make her like me if I'm nice enough to her, she thought. Shut up! She screamed to herself. God hates lesbians. We had this talk in high school, her brain reprimanded her. Then a pit formed in her stomach when she thought about kissing a guy. No, in this sort of situation, I think I can say it was post traumatic stress disorder. She figured this was the only time she would ever be able to make this mistake. So, she looked deep into Mrs. Tammy's eyes and held her chin. Then she leaned in and planted a deep kiss on Mrs. Tammy's lips. Mrs. Tammy didn't even resist, but met Sarah's kiss with a passion. Sarah's heart jumped in her chest. This was amazing, raping aside of course.

A few feet away from the kissing teacher and college student, the bus driver was shaking his head to clear the cobwebs. There was a throbbing in his head like a jackhammer was going off in it. Got to keep it together, to make sure the women are ok. He heard some screaming, and tried to move, but the binding kept him from turning or doing anything but staring out the front windshield listening to the screaming. As he listened, it didn't sound like hurt screaming, but more like the screaming his wife made during a good fucking. What was going on back there? I wish there was some way I could get out of these ropes, and kill that guy. However, the ropes were too tight and there was nothing he could do but listen to the screaming and moaning, and try to fight off his growing hard on from thinking of the pretty little white girls getting absolutely awful things done to them. Behind him on his headrest, the pistol sat not moving.

Timothy was really into the act now. He had both hands gripped against May's waist. He threw his head back, and thrust into the lifeless May. He didn't care if she was alive or not right now, he needed to blow his load deep into this pussy. An image of Suri and May sixty-nining ran through his head, and that was the image that sent him over the top. He felt his prick stiffen and his ballsac clench. Then another stream of semen erupted into yet another girl, no she was a woman now. He thrust a few more soft times because his balls were still clenching. Then he leaned on top of May breathing heavy and exhausted.

"Oh my God you were amazing." He whispered kissing May's ear. She giggled and smiled.

Then he pulled out, and stretched in the aisle. Suri quickly grabbed his dick and popped her mouth on it. She started sucking his dick to clean the vaginal juices and left over cum. This is a bitch who knows what a man wants, he smiled to himself as he rubbed her hair. However, I think my work here is done. I'm exhausted. He pulled her head off his dick and turned back towards the front of the bus without saying a word. Was that first bitch he fucked sucking face with the girl next to her? He stopped in his tracks to watch.

"Hey I don't know what kind of mind control you put on Ms. Suri and May to force them to do such vile acts, but you won't get away with it." The girl from the back shouted from her seat.

Timothy looked up at the roof and sighed. He quickly turned around, his mind forgetting the lesbian act he was just watching. "What did you just say?"

"One day you will be found, and I hope your balls are chopped off stuffed into your mouth, and you are forced to eat them." She shouted again.

I should really just go. She's not worth it.

"I bet you're just doing this just to make up for your dad ass fucking you when you were little." The anger spewing from her was a toxic cloud causing all the girls to frown and sit dumbfounded as it spread across the bus.

"That's it bitch, someone needs to teach you a lesson." Timothy started walking forcefully to the back of the bus. His penis had started to go limp once she started yelling at him. Now it continued to shrink with each passing step.

The girl stood up to meet him. "What are you gonna do? Kill me? I'm not going to stand for this. I will not let a little man terrorize us anymore." She hissed as her normally hazel eyes turned a stormy gray.

"No, Meg, just let it go. Don't do this. He was going to leave." One of her friends tugged on her hands trying to get her to sit back down. She yanked her hand away, and continued to stare at the awful man.

Timothy stopped a few inches from her. He looked her up and down as she stared him directly in the eyes. That was a little creepy, he thought. Sweat beads were already forming on her forehead making her dirty blonde hair turn brown. She was wearing a blue cotton sundress that rested awkwardly on her petite 98lb skeleton like frame. She had almost no cleavage and only little mounds poked from underneath the dress. The dress ended in the middle of her thighs exposing her large knobby knees. He grabbed her by the wrists and she quickly jerked out of his grasp and slapped him on the face leaving a large handprint across his cheek. Timothy sat stunned from the slap. There was a dull throb starting across his cheek bone, but he was more in shock that she actually did it than the pain. He quickly grabbed her slapping hand hard to prevent it from happening again. She spat on his face. He ignored the fluid running down his nose. He whipped her around with her screaming and cursing at him. Not very nice words for a Christian lady, he thought. He pushed the back of her head forward so it slammed against the back wall of the tour bus still grasping on to her wrist. She tried to kick him from behind, but he dodged them easily.

"Don't you dare touch me. I will find you and kill you!" She knew her threats were of no use, but she at least wanted him to be scared.

He laughed at her threats and pulled her dress up over her ass. He threw it up so high it sat above her brastrap. Timothy looked down and was disappointed to see her ass was as useless as her tits. It was small and bony. I wish this was Suri who wanted to argue with me. Nevertheless he had a job to do now, and grabbed her blue thong panties by the ass string, and ripped them off her body. He balled them up in his fist and then grabbed both her hands pulling them behind her back. Her bright pink pussy was exposed to him as his dick started to stiffen again, ready for action. The girl thrashed about trying to escape despite the futility of the situation. Without further ado, he rammed his dick at her pussy with full force. However, she moved at the last second, and his tip crunched against her hard tailbone. "Muthafucka." He screamed in pain. Not one to quit, He held both of her hands with one hand and steadied her ass from moving around. Then he thrust again. While his dick sped towards her pink mound, he remembered all the blood from Ms. Tammy, and how dry she was. Oh dear god, I forgot. Goddammit, now I'm going to have to have that Shannon girl clean me up afterwards. I really hope she's not too dry.

Shannon sat wide eyed with her hands clenching into the seat next to her staring at what the man was doing. Oh god, she prayed, please let her bleed so I suck that man off again. She licked her lips trying to bring some of the taste back, but it was already fading.

When Timothy's dick inserted into the girl's vagina it slid in easily and painlessly for both of them. "Holy shit girl you're wet!" Timothy screamed in happy shock.

"Screw you!" She screamed back ashamed at her wetness.

He jammed his dick in hard and she squealed. He started a hard rocking motion attempting to fuck the insubordination out of her, but she just kept continuing to thrash about trying to escape. Finally he just stopped moving, and let her rocking push and pull his dick out of her pussy. She screamed a lot, and writhed about, but he quickly realized she was making no actual motion to escape. As her thrashing continue he thought he felt her tiny ass grinding up against the base of his cock digging him even farther into her.

"I hate you!" She screamed at the back wall, as her face smashed against it from botched escape attempt. "You can never fuck me like a man." She was trying to make it look as painful and forceful as possible. If anybody catches on that I like this, she thought, I'll never hear the end of it.