A Devil of a Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbonz1
bbonz1
554 Followers

Phil sat on the edge of the bed, appraising his performers. With his pig face mask, muscular torso, horseshoe clad boots and loincloth barely covering a raging erection, Tom looked just like... a human dressed up to look like a demon. But that was no surprise. There wasn't a special effects artist on the face of the planet that could accurately render the horrifying, malevolent, grotesque nature of a true demon. But the human imagination would fill in some of the blanks. Enough of them, anyway.

"So Sarah, before you put your costume on, I brought you something to help you get in character. Every actor needs something. It's a book about demons. And maidens. And the kinds of things one would do with the other. You can read it or not. But I think you may find it kind of interesting. Maybe read out loud to Tom. And then get dressed." He glanced at his watch. "The guests start to arrive in 45 minutes. I'll stop back and give you fair warning." He turned to leave and smiled as he heard a faint rustle behind him. He didn't have to look to know that Tom was already caressing his wife's breasts in demonic lust.

* * *

Phil spent just as much time with all the rest of the performers, though that would've seemed impossible to an outside observer knowing there was only 45 minutes until the party started. But such was the atmosphere at any event Phil hosted; time seemed to slow. In any case, Phil attended to the preparations of his performers with the same care seen in a chef preparing a grand seven-course meal, fussing at the details and worrying about the presentation. None had costumes as elaborate as Tom's, but all needed to know their characters and motivations necessary to make their performances as believable as possible. And the extra time helped the incense swirl its way into the deepest, darkest corners of their psyche.

Sarah turned abruptly at the sound of a slight cough, her hands automatically but tentatively moving to cover her bare breasts. Phil was in the room with them! Had he seen her and Tom making out on the bed like school kids? Had he seen her sex invaded, with Tom's fingers pushed deep inside her hot, wet pussy? He must have. But he displayed the better part of valor, keeping his face straight and placid. He waited while Sarah belatedly pulled herself into a cross-legged position in front of Tom's engorged crotch and pressed a pillow against her chest. That said pillow left her shaved pussy lips bare to the world and glistening with promise, Phil failed to point out.

"The guests have begun to arrive and will be starting the haunted house tour in a few minutes. You'll want to be in the throes of much more explicit action by then," Phil directed.

Sarah paled, then blushed. "Phil, I'm not sure I can um, you know, in front of all those people who know me. Tom's face is covered! But they can see mine."

You mean you can't be ravaged by a horny demon of Satan in front of all your church-going friends, Phil thought, though he was careful to keep any sign of his irritation off his face. "Don't worry. I've worked out a way to protect everyone's identities. First, the guests are supposed to stay outside the gauze fabric covering the doorway. Next, we're keeping each room relatively dark. There's a couple of lights back there, see, that provide all the illumination. So, the worst that the audience will see is the two of you in silhouette. And the most they'll see is a glimmer of skin, which, if you're acting this out properly, will always be in motion. See? Nothing to worry about."

Phil didn't have to wait for her to nod. Her acquiescence had already been indicated. Tom had reached around her waist and was even now lightly stroking her quivering pussy, in sight of a relative stranger and without a word of protest. But now Tom had a concern. "What if I, um, can't hold back and blow my load too early?" he asked directly. "She's the sexiest woman I know." he explained, earning a suggestive nuzzle from his wife.

"Right. I almost forgot. I've been giving all the men one of these pills. That should take care of it for the night."

"Not a little blue pill?" Tom asked in mock disbelief. "I have some of those at home."

"Tom," Phil said patiently, "These pills make Viagra look like a sugar pill. You know how in the commercials they say if you have an erection that lasts more than four days, to see your doctor? Well, with these, if you have an erection that lasts less than two days, they're not working right. And unlike those little blue pills, you can shoot your load over and over again. You never run dry. Ain't chemistry fun?" Of course, he left unsaid the fact that, when combined with the psychotropic in the incense, you could feel compelled to fuck yourself literally to the bone, and have the non-stop erection to make that happen. But Phil didn't think that would happen tonight. Probably.

* * *

Pulsing, throbbing, pounding. Reality and imagination are separated by only the merest thread of fabric, through which a wisp of either can and does drift through. Neither black nor white nor gray, this neutral zone is anything but. It is a place of possibilities. Of probabilities. And most often, of bacchanalia.

* * *

Phil casually inspected the female specimen at his side. She was young, just a few days over eighteen. Young, nubile and virginal, though not a virgin. Not technically, having been deflowered two years ago by a fumbling boyfriend on the floor of her bedroom, not 20 feet from the bed where her parents had been securely asleep. But she was still virginal, in that she'd never been taken by a real man, one who wanted her for more than a quickie, one who's very actions and desires would forever spoil her mind.

Like most of those who sought him out, even here in the staid Midwest, she was a succulent nibble of femininity. Slim-waisted, thin legged, with firm pert breasts and nipples that were forever erect. Her pussy patch was shaved into a small arrow, pointing down to the soft folds of her pussy, and, if one were to pass over her pearlescent cunt, back up through the valley between her ass cheeks, still firm and muscular with the vitality of youth. He could see all this because she stood beside him clad only in the sheerest of robes, now open and inviting. As did the rest of her nubile compatriots, whom Phil had brought in to make sure his guests would have a very, very good time.

She stood on tiptoes and pressed against him, her breasts rubbing along his arm. "Do you want me to suck your cock?" Her breath was warm and inviting, her tone almost begging. He would, of course, be getting more from her than a blowjob. He would be getting her tight hot cunt, and her even tighter truly virginal ass. He would ravage her, in a way that Tom and Sarah could never fathom, and take her and keep her or discard her, as was the way with his kind. But later. First, he must feed.

The house thrummed with sexual energy. In every room, the most vile and bewitching carnal acts were being carried out, the participants aware of nothing but the lust compelling them to thrust harder, press deeper, twist tighter, move faster and urgently satisfy a need that could never be quenched, no matter how many gallons of cum was shot onto slick skin or into waiting mouths. Anyone entering the house immediately tasted sex in the air. The atmosphere pulsed with it. The grunts, the groans, the screams and howls echoed down the hallways, both muffled by the soft fabrics and amplified by them.

None, however, was as attuned to the outpouring of carnal emotion as Phil. He stood like a man in the incoming tide, leaning against it while daring it to topple him over. He let the energy sweep up into him, through the soles of his feet and his groin, building into a swell that crashed through his chest, leaving him intoxicated and reeling. He drank it in yet thirsted for more. The party was just getting started. Now it was time to push his charges to new heights, even if it meant sending them to new lows.

* * *

Sarah had her fingers around Tom's cock before Phil had even left the room. Seconds later, she'd been on her knees, sucking on his heavy balls and kissing the underside of his stiff shaft. To hell with the costume and the whole Halloween theme. She just wanted Tom to split open her fevered cunt and wash her walls with his salty cum.

"Whoa, there, little lady," Tom moaned, though he wanted it as much as Sarah seemed to. "Let's follow the man's advice and get into character."

"I'm in character," she protested, using her tongue to flick one of his balls back and forth. "I'm a maiden. You're a demon. Fuck me now!"

"Whatever happened to anticipation and foreplay," he said teasingly, holding her by a tuft of hair and pushing her head away from his crotch.

Damn him! Of all the times to remember that she was always lecturing him about taking his time and building up to the moment, he had to pick now to remember it? "Fine!" she said, pouting. "I have to get dressed anyway. And give me the damn book. If you're going to do whatever Mister Phil says, then we might as well do that, too."

Getting dressed was a simple as pulling a white cotton summer shift over her head. The bottom was short enough to show the bottom curve of her butt, meeting Tom's approval as he teasingly fondled her bare ass. The top was strapless, held in place with a little elastic and the tops of her tits. It would take no effort at all to pull it down under her rack and push it up past her hips, which is what she hoped Tom would do in the very, very near future. God, she'd never felt so horny in her entire life!

After dressing, and giving Tom a vengeful peek at her juice-slicked bare pussy, Sarah opened the book to the Table of Contents. "Hmmm. All about demons. Boring! Demons in everyday life. Boring! Demonic possession. Been there! Trapping a demon. Done that! Hey, here's a good one: Sexual practices - sadistic, perverted and grotesque. That sounds like a good place to start."

"The demon," she read, perching on the bed, "is not so much a sexual creature as a cruel creature. He, and they almost invariably personify as males, will use whatever organs or tools necessary to demean, humiliate and subjugate the typical maiden. The sexual positions that a demon selects are likely to be the ones that create the most pain in his victim. Unlubricated anal sex is a particular favorite. Of course, the fact that most demons have two penises provides a greater selection of penetration options than human male/female intercourse." Her eyes grew wide as she turned the page. "Look! There's drawings showing how they like to do it. Like a Kama Sutra for demons. Ohhhhh. I don't think I'm up for trying any of these."

The book slid from her grasp, her eyes locking on Tom as he crawled along the bed towards her. His eyes were lost inside the mask, the snout and tusks giving him a cruel, animal demeanor. His chest moved ominously with every breath, and his teeth gleamed in the dim light. She tried to move away, her lust momentarily forgotten, but the bed stand blocked her exit. He reached for her, his hand sliding up her thigh, until two fingers touched and then entered her pussy. She stiffened at the forced invasion, then clamped her legs tight around his hand as the lust returned, doubled and redoubled.

From inside the mask, Tom could barely recognize his wife of eight years. This woman, this female, was just something to be controlled. Punished and dominated. Used and discarded. Her very beauty was a mockery of his ugliness. She needed to be taught a lesson! A wave of rage flowed through him, making him gasp at its ferocity. His cock throbbed to a tempo that flowed from the room's very walls. A pulsating tempo that made his cock so stiff it hurt. It hurt! And there was only one way to quench the fire.

He wiggled his fingers inside her cunt while taking her mouth with his. It wasn't a kiss. More like a decree of possession. He swept her mouth with his tongue, grinding his teeth against hers, his snout painfully stuck between them, one tusk scraping the side of her face. With three fingers forced inside her, he used his thumb to pull and twist her pussy lips, eliciting a muffled scream of pain and... was it... yes, some terror. Now she was starting to understand. Too late to escape. Too late.

With a smack of his clawed hand on her bare ass, he brought her around to a kneeling position. Yes, the position of the dog. The bitch. As they all were bitches. And all needed to be bred. He looked up as he prepared to enter her, looked up to see eyes peering at them from the doorway. Yes! Come see this bitch get fucked, he wanted to say to them. Come see this beautiful woman fornicate with the demon, see her drink his cum and pee, see her dirty herself as only a big titted bitch slut can. He made a motion and the slut pulled her dress off over her head, leaving her exposed, her tits dangling down like cow teats. He liked the thought of that and grasped each one like a farmer would, squeezing and yanking down on each, deaf to her cries and protestations.

"Turn on the light!" he cried out as he scrambled back into place behind her, positioning the head of his cock just outside her meaty lips, scored with red marks where he'd twisted the sensitive flesh. He blinked as the lights came on, and then knew that the eyes beyond the fabric could see everything, would witness as he deflowered this maiden and made her part of Satan's own stable of sex toy sluts. With a cry of elation he crammed his cock into her cunt, the wet walls opening to accept him. He grasped her hips violently, his claws marking her flesh and began fucking her so hard her breasts beat a spastic tattoo as they slapped wildly together.

Sarah felt a spark of fear fly through her, but it was just as quickly replaced by a wave of lust. The pain of his entry quickly turned into a fire brand of pleasure, emanating from her tortured pussy and out into all her limbs. She tried desperately to stay in place as his cock rocketed in and out of her. His fuck staff felt rough as it penetrated her deeper than ever before. She gasped at the enormity of it, at the way she could feel every ridge as it rasped inside her. She wanted it inside her cunt, inside her ass, inside her mouth, ramming her and desecrating her, fouling her with its unholy power. Despite the pain she longed to have his hands upon her breasts again, his claws pinching her nipples, drawing blood from them as once she'd produced milk from them.

She looked up to see faces crowding around, some in grotesque masks, some plain faced and watching with a clinical eye. A couple she thought she should recognize but couldn't, blinded by the lust raging inside her head. She saw a pair of breasts barely enclosed by a tight dress and longed to suckle on them. She saw a pair of pants tenting just in front of her and wanted nothing more than to offer her open holes to the snake inside. A sharp sensation caused her to gasp. Looking down underneath her, two long women's fingernails were pinching her nipples and pulling them painfully down. The pain sent a shock through her, a jolt of electricity that traveled straight from her nipple to her engorged clit, sending an enormous orgasm crashing through her. She cried out in pleasure and pain and anguish, her body wracked by spasms in front of a sea of prying eyes.

Naked and exposed, she didn't care what they saw. She, in fact, wanted them to see more of her. Was desperate for them to see more of her. To pry open her pussy lips and inspect her deepest cunt walls. To poke around in her gaping asshole. To grope and squeeze her tits, her legs, her feet, her ass, or any other part of her they wanted to feel. The woman pinched her nipples again and she screeched at the sharp pain, then felt her bowels beginning to let loose. The cock suddenly disappeared from inside her, and with an animal's cry she lifted her leg and squirted pee all over the floor. For a moment the shock and shame burned inside her. She had squirted in front of all these people! Then the cock slammed back inside her and she was back to being a fuck slut, her tits slapping back and forth like manic puppets.

Tom had watched the female relieve herself and knew that he'd been the cause. These humans swarmed around them because they saw how powerful he was. Because they were jealous of his power over this slutty bitch. Because they wanted to see what else he could do, would do, to the flesh before him. And he would show them. He would make them wish that they were demons too, with a long line of succulent human flesh waiting to be defiled. Begging for it.

Grabbing the bitch by the tits, he dragged her off the bed and onto the floor. She knew enough to get on her knees, and he stood over her, his giant cock still slick with her filthy juices. He gestured with a clawed hand and she dutifully took him in her small mouth, sucking all of him inside like a bitch should. But it still wasn't far enough, so he grabbed her head and slammed his cock all the way in, grunting as he felt his cock head bang against the back of her throat. Something about this seemed familiar, but the thought fled from his mind as he felt his scrotum beginning to tighten. The bitch needed to be marked by his cum, marked in front of all these people. He pulled himself from her mouth and stroked his rod urgently, aiming the head at her face. A stream of hot cum leapt from his cock onto her face, quickly coating it with globs of sperm. Even as he wiped his staff across her face and swept the cum into her mouth, he was already planning how to fuck her ass. And his erection didn't whither in the least.

Phil arrived in time to see Sarah dragged to the ground and mouth fucked. The sexual energy crackled through the air and Phil wasted no time in taking it in. All around him, couples were groping and fondling each other, their own lust unleashed by the crazed scene before them. His girls would be very busy all night sating the sexual desires of this crowd. This... this was so much more satisfying than the orgies he arranged for porn movies in California. That was too packaged, like a microwave dinner. You could subsist on it, but it wasn't really enjoyable. This, though, this was like a gourmet meal, prepared by a master chef, with nothing but the freshest ingredients and the finest cuts of meat.

He licked the air, tasting the tension and angst and lust. Next to the bed, Tom was desecrating his wife with a load of cum onto her face, in front of all their friends and neighbors. He'd known that these two would be the stars of the night. They'd been so easy to manipulate; an off-hand comment about an adult haunted house that he'd dropped at a Labor Day party had grown into all this. And now, here they were, performing like pro's, her body raked with scratches and splattered with cum, his a sheen of sweat covering powerful muscles.

Phil smiled as Tom pulled up the strap-on, positioning it just above his real cock. They'd read the book, then. While on the bed, his lovely wife lay back, legs spread wide, and used her fingers to pull apart her ravaged pussy lips, for all her neighbors to inspect. And his smile grew broader as Tom growled, an animal growl, when one of the men reached out to touch that open cunt. Tom was protective of his prey, as any demon would be. Phil watched her udders bounce softly as she moved about the bed. Maybe he too would enjoy himself with this slut, down in the cellar, away from prying eyes. Then she would find out what it really was like to be defiled by a double cock. And what horrors awaited a woman when visited by a creature of the underworld.

But in the meantime he had a feast to enjoy. A whip cracked in another room. A voice howled in pain. A bitch mewled like a punished dog. And Phil Diamond, Hollywood producer, drank in its intoxicating energy. He feasted on the pain and humiliation. And laughed at the pitiful humans who provided his nourishment.

bbonz1
bbonz1
554 Followers