A Different Kind of Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she was in a very big hurry to get my clothes off. My shirt came off first, and then her hands were against my chest, pushing me onto my back. Rachel knelt on the mattress, tugging at my hips to pull my shorts off until she finally got them off my feet while she stared at my cock waving upright in the air.

With a gasp of desperate need, she leaned forward and engulfed the head in her mouth, moaning in relieved desire as if I were the most heavenly-tasting chocolate ice cream.

Rachel's movements were an uncoordinated mess. She was in far too much of a hurry, as if slowing down would allow her conscious mind to throw up some cautionary flag she didn't want to see. She fought with her knees to get her panties off, losing balance once and plopping over with her forehead against the mattress before she got back to her knees. And then she was violently trying to tug her nightgown over her head.

She had such a hard time with the long material that Katie actually stepped in and helped lift it all the way off, and then both Rachel and I were completely naked.

There was no more hesitation. Rachel mounted me and then with a powerful lunge she buried my cock deep inside of her, not letting up until she'd slammed her crotch against mine. "Oh, fuuuuuuck," she sighed.

Movement to the side caught my attention. Katie had not been idle. She'd managed to strip away everything but her own panties, and now she knelt next to her friend, once again holding Rachel's head and planting her own tongue in the back of Rachel's throat.

The moment was so erotically hot that I almost lost it right there. But gritting my teeth I squeezed down and held it in. Still, little tremors shook along my hips and Rachel was rocking back and forth slightly again, this time with my pecker embedded all the way inside of her. She rotated her hips, soaking up the penetration while continuing to make-out with my wife.

And when they finally broke for air, I gripped Rachel's tight ass in my hands and began to pump her body up and down my shaft. She groaned and turned her head to me, closing her eyes to focus inwards on the sensations I was causing.

"Fuck me, Johnny. I love you, Johnny. Fuck me," she crooned.

And I was doing just that, driving my hips up with every thrust. I made each impact a forceful one, causing her big tits to jiggle erratically each time.

Meanwhile, Katie leaned over to kiss me, and I could taste the familiar spicy flavor of Rachel on her tongue. My wife. She always made everything work out in the end. She was the glue that held us all together. And I was deliriously happy that we now had the chance to truly grow old together. We'd come a long way since we were kids in the barn.

My arms moved around to Katie, tugging at her panties. She giggled and then got up to remove them. And once she was naked I pulled her by the legs until she was straddling my face. And still holding her thighs I craned my neck up to begin lapping away at her juicing pussy. Above, her perfect tits looked so delectably full and round on her skeletally thin frame. I was entranced watching them move as she shuddered over my face.

My focus had switched to my blonde wife while the brunette behind her still rode my cock. Katie's blue eyes were staring down at me, watching me work. I stared right back at her, seeing the waves of emotions and pleasures echoing in her face as she quivered and tensed and winced. "My man..." Katie whispered. "My strong, adoring husband... I love you."

I couldn't answer verbally, instead plunging my tongue even deeper into Katie's clenching tunnel. Then I saw a soft pair of hands circling around, cupping Katie's breasts as Rachel hugged her from behind.

I watched delicate fingers squeeze at Katie's pale nipples. And then Katie's thighs tensed up while she squeezed her eyes shut, and I was rewarded with an outpouring of honey into my mouth.

The orgasm seemed to sap what energy Katie had, and once it passed I felt all her limbs turning into jello. As gently as I could, I guided her collapse as she fell across the bed, panting with sheer exhaustion. I wouldn't be surprised if she went right back to sleep.

But instead, Katie's eyes remained open and she smiled at me, holding my hand in her own while Rachel began to really buck up and down on my prick.

The other love in my life, the gorgeous woman currently driving herself up and down on my cock reached forward and planted her elbows on either side of my head, draping her heaving tits over my mouth. My lips immediately latched onto one nipple and then another, suckling with joy as our hips crashed into each other's over and again.

"Cum in me..." Rachel moaned. "I want to feel you cum in me."

My left hand remained with Katie's, but my right circled around to Rachel's ass and guided her against my crotch with each lunge. I heard the catch in Rachel's breath, her low moans turning into short gasps as she drew closer and closer to her climax.

My own orgasm was imminent. I could already feel my balls squeezing the sperm out of me. And so timing my own explosion, I penetrated a finger up Rachel's asshole, causing her to shudder violently at the same moment my cock exploded inside of her, spraying wet streams of hot cum deep into her body.

"FUUUUUCK!!!" Rachel screamed loud enough to wake the cows. And I actually heard a faint "moo" coming from the darkness outside. And she was cumming with me as our bodies thrashed together. Katie gently squeezed my hand while I emptied out my load into Rachel's spasming pussy.

For a minute, Rachel simply lay on my chest, nuzzling my neck with my cock slowly going limp inside of her. Little bits of our mingled cum were gradually leaking out. Her right hand went out and joined with mine and Katie's, the three of us clutching hands together in a moment of unity.

I then saw Katie's eyes travel downward to where Rachel and I were still joined together. Rachel noticed as well. And after a brief moment where she stopped and kissed me, Rachel got up and waddled over on her knees until she was straddling Katie's head. And lowering herself gently, Rachel placed her wet pussy right up against Katie's lips and then spread herself to allow the sperm and orgasmic nectar dribble out to Katie's gaping mouth.

I almost got hard just watching it. And then Katie's jaw was moving as she obviously began to eat out her friend.

Katie couldn't bring Rachel to another orgasm before she tired. Meanwhile, I'd been mindlessly stroking my own cock. And when Katie's head sagged back, Rachel looked over at me and my new erection. "Have you had sex with her yet?"

"No, not exactly." I answered.

"I've given him blowjobs but I always get so tired after just a few minutes." Katie offered breathlessly. "I'm afraid I don't have the energy to finish."

"And it didn't seem right to do that to her while she needed to sleep," I said mournfully.

Rachel looked back and forth between us. "Well then, I guess it's good that you have me around to help. Come here, Johnny."

I let Rachel maneuver me around until I was in the position she really wanted. And when I was comfortably propped against some pillows she leaned over and slurped my cock into her mouth. I held her head lovingly while her talented tongue went to work, her bobbing and suckling motions extremely pleasurable as she gave me one of her best blowjobs.

Her left hand was pumping up and down my shaft, squeezing and caressing wonderfully. But her right hand was over between Katie's legs, thumbing her clit and plunging inside to prepare the way. Hearing Katie whimpering with pleasure magnified my own arousal, and I knew I wasn't going to last very long despite having cum only recently.

My hands were on Rachel's heavy tits, holding and squeezing them, playing delightfully while the beautiful brunette wriggled her tongue around the sensitive nerves of my pecker. And when she took me all the way into her throat, dropping down until her lips were pressed all the way to my base, I felt myself about to cum again.

I groaned, and Rachel popped off me, grabbing my cock and directing me over and across the bed while she continued to jack me with her hand.

Katie already spread her legs in anticipation and welcomed me with open arms. I aimed and then slid into my wife's juicing snatch. She was so unbelievably tight. She hadn't felt this tight since she was a teenager. And yet the many months without stretching her for sex had shrunk her back down to this exquisite feeling.

I held my wife's hips in my hands and lay my head on the pillow next to her. She turned to me and kissed me while doing her best to buck her hips back and be an active participant of our lovemaking. But I could already tell she was tiring quickly once again.

I had pulled back a bit from the brink of orgasm when Rachel switched me over; but very quickly I was getting ready to explode once again. Rachel helped with her hands on my balls and I was about to lose it when she popped a finger into my ass.

Katie moaned happily hearing it in my voice, hearing that I was about to cum inside of her. And with my left hand gripping Katie's breast and her tongue in my mouth, I grunted and jerked as my hips slammed forward, blasting all my remaining sperm into her body. I broke the kiss to grunt again as shot after shot poured out of me into Katie's womb, and she held my face in her hands and whispered over and over again "I love you, I love you, I love you."

When I was done, I glanced over to Rachel, leaning over us, her tits swaying gently. She had a satisfied grin on her face, knowing she had made that last moment possible. And then with all her energy gone, Katie's eyes closed and she surrendered herself to sleep with my cock still inside of her.

***

I lay back in bed, holding a gorgeous woman on each side of me. The first rays of light began filtering in through the drapes. A new dawn was rising.

Rachel and I had just stayed awake, kissing each other idly and enjoying being back together. And when the sunlight came in, Katie stirred and woke up from her brief nap of recovery.

Her baby blue eyes shined in the sunlight and her waking up seemed to signal the start to our very important conversation. "Good morning," I told her.

"Morning," Katie answered.

"So, how are we supposed to make this work?" Rachel asked.

I looked back at her blankly. "I've spent months trying to figure that out. I'm not sure."

Katie stroked Rachel's arm which was resting on my chest. "Johnny's just a man. All he can do is be who he is and love us both the best he can," she teased sleepily. "It's up to us women to figure out the HOW of a relationship."

"Okay then. Katie, HOW are we supposed to make this work?"

Katie's eyes fluttered. She was still pretty tired and ready to lapse back into unconsciousness. But even in her state of fatigue, she was more coherent than I would have been. "Forget the plans. There is no book on how to do this. There is no marriage counseling for three. We're on our own. So let's just love each other. And let everything else work itself out. We, all three of us, are family."

"People will talk," Rachel mused.

Katie's blue eyes flashed and she snuggled against me with a contented smile. "Fuck 'em."

***

People did start talking. Katie soon had the energy to go about the house and then join us into town. Katie was a fighter. When we had her next check-up, the doctors told me that the worst was over and she was on the road to full recovery. The three of us would stroll arm in arm down the streets without a care in the world.

Rachel never had her second date. And when she showed up with me by her side once again, the town gossips couldn't shut up about it for a straight week.

We also had a major change in our living arrangement. Now that she had her energy back, Katie and I moved upstairs into the master bedroom with Rachel. The three of us shared one big bed, all happily together. It wasn't typical. It wasn't a traditional marital arrangement, especially around these parts. But it fit us. And at night, I often found myself sandwiched between them, wrapping my arms around both of these women I adored. We were a family.

***

CHAPTER 5

***

Over the next year, Katie made a full and complete recovery. And as her health improved, so did our three-way relationship. We even had our own little marriage ceremony with a trusted friend where Katie, Rachel, and I all committed to each other. It wasn't government official, but it was binding in our hearts. Lin was our witness.

By the time Lin graduated from college, Katie was completely cured. She'd lost quite a bit of weight, but none of her curves. And with every passing day, she was filling in the holes and building her muscles back. With her model perfect face, and bright blue eyes, in short, my wife was an absolute knockout. "The best diet she'd ever had" she told me, giggling.

In the summer, Lin was finally coming home after her fourth and final year at college. All three of us "adults" talked excitedly amongst our casual friends about her. Rachel had always said she was going to be a doctor. I had thought she'd be a lawyer, what with her constant verbal sparring with me.

Rachel pointed out that we were only six years older than Lin. So Rachel, as the adult with the greatest experience, knew Lin would grow up to be a doctor and that was that. Katie just told us we were bickering like an old married couple, whatever our ages.

Turned out Rachel was right. Lin would be going to Medical school in the fall.

But for now, Lin was coming home for the summer. She would be catching a ride back to town with school friends and promised she'd arrive on Sunday. Katie wanted to plan a welcome back barbecue.

So on Saturday, Rachel and Katie went into town. They'd take Katie to her doctor's appointment, just a regular check-up, and then shop around buying supplies for the party.

I should have remembered that Lin had a way of coming home sooner than expected.

I was lazing around the house, drinking a couple of beers while watching the game on TV and wearing nothing but my shorts. I heard a truck pull up, and went to the door to take a look.

Lin was getting her stuff out the back of the truck. As I stared down, I couldn't help but realize... she'd grown up. She was wearing some tight tank-top that hugged her tits, which were bigger than I'd ever remembered them. The top stopped well short of her waist, revealing a taut stomach with a hint of ab muscles. Really short jean shorts let me see her tanned, nicely contoured legs. With a model-pretty face, high cheekbones, and deep brown eyes, Lin was really turning into the kind of woman I wouldn't mind staring at for a few hours. But I shook these thoughts out of my head. After all, this was Lin we were talking about.

One of her girlfriends was in the driver's seat. They both looked at me when I opened the door, and I heard a "he's cute" drift up on the wind.

Lin smiled at me and hopped up the stairs. She waved goodbye to her ride, then came into the house, dropping her bag on the floor. Like any other college student home from school, her intentions immediately went to becoming as lazy- slacker as possible.

"Can I have one of those?" she asked, pointing at the beer.

"Of course."

She grabbed the beer, and then turned to the sofa, dropping heavily into the cushions. She propped her feet up onto the coffee table, opened the beer, then tilted her head straight back to take a big gulp.

For just a moment, I admired the firm tits in the tank-top. I told myself I'd be happier when her mom came home to re-enforce the dress code and I wouldn't have to deal with this.

I pulled up in the armchair next to her. "You're home early."

"Hmm, I did say Sunday, didn't I? Change in plans. Hope you don't mind."

"Never, it's good to have you home."

Her light brown eyes glanced around for a moment. "Where's my mom and Katie?"

"They went into town. Getting ready for your welcome home tomorrow."

"When will they be back?"

I checked the clock. Katie would still be with the doctor, and they had to do shopping after that. "Not for hours."

"Perfect."

Lin got up out of her spot, setting the beer into the table. She came right over to me, and before I could move, leaned onto me and pressed her lips softly against mine.

My eyes bugged out, and I found myself pulling back as far as I could, which wasn't far with my head hitting the back of the big armchair. Lin followed my head back, pressing even more tightly until I felt her tongue snake between my lips.

I was paralyzed with shock, and she was still kissing me when she half-crawled into my lap; one hand squeezed at my pecs while the other cool hand slipped underneath my shorts and wrapped itself around my cock. Against my better judgment, I was getting hard around her.

She was stroking me and squeezing me perfectly, and only moments later I was hard as a rock in her hand. She finally lifted her lips from mine, looking at me curiously.

At last, I managed to speak. "Lin, what the hell are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" She leaned in, pressing her lips to my neck. I couldn't resist her, acquiescing to her advances, but I wasn't actively doing anything to her either. My brain was still frozen in indecision.

"You, ah, appear to be seducing me." My body instinct was very interested. But this was Lin! And the things she was doing to my body! I was still in disbelief. "How are you doing this?"

Lin sunk to her knees before me, fishing my pole out of my shorts so that it was waving in the open air, her hand wrapped around it. "You've been telling me exactly how to please you for years."

And then she ducked her head, taking my tool into her mouth, and every coherent thought exited from my head. One hand pulled my shorts down to my ankles, then came up to play with my balls. The other hand pumped up and down my shaft, teased the thick vein, and tickled various sensitive spots. Her lips and tongue were dancing upon the head, pausing to rub just underneath the crown of my mushroom head.

For a moment, my mind flew back to previous conversations where I'd explained in detail the little pleasure points along my cock. And I saw her smile around it as she saw the fireworks going off in my head.

As if to prove her expertise, Lin was driving me to the brink of orgasm in record time. And when my groans picked up in intensity and speed, she didn't slow down at all. Her lips formed an ultra-tight ring around my rod, and then easily she sank me all the way down her throat, until her lips were nudged up against my base.

I had never known Lin was capable of this. But she blew my mind when, with a powerful sucking energy, she pulled back in one smooth gliding motion as if to extract my semen out like a vacuum. The trick worked, and just when she got her lips back to the head I started blasting off into her mouth.

I actually screamed when I came, and when Lin noticed just how much she had affected me she couldn't repress a big smile. This meant she couldn't keep swallowing as easily and then she gagged and pulled off, and my next few shots sprayed all over face, her hand still pumping and coaxing out everything I had.

When my orgasm finally subsided, Lin sat back on her heels and grinned at me. Little white globs of semen still coated her face from the forehead down. When she caught her breath, she got up and went into the bathroom to clean off her face.

Once out of my sight, the reality of what we'd just done hit me. This was little Lin. But she was all grown up now. She was 21 years old now, and I was 27. It wasn't like I was old enough to be her father or anything. But then I had looked after her like a little niece or little sister. This couldn't be right. I heard Lin clear her throat. I looked up, and all those thoughts were gone.