A Different Lifestyle

Story Info
Longing for a master, she gets more than she bargained for.
3k words
3.89
116.8k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DominantR
DominantR
36 Followers

At first glance you couldn't tell she lived a dark lust-filled lifestyle, she was an attractive but reserved person, moderately shy but the type of person everyone liked and respected. She worked in a professional setting by day but at night she was a different person. She loved the idea of BDSM; she longed to have a master who would use her, the idea of pain, humiliation and total submission intrigued her but she couldn't bring herself to trust someone enough to try it. Her shyness would not let her reach out to a would-be master so she had to settle for being her own master.

She would go home at night and prepare herself just like she would for a real master, she kept no body hair, wore no clothing at home and at all times had a thick leather collar on her neck when at home. She had purchased many toys and used them on herself the best she could, her favorite was the nipple and clit clamps she wore when she was "bad" and being "punished." Although she could keep herself moderately satisfied in this way she could not bring the true helplessness and humiliation to herself, she also would have to stop her "punishments" much sooner than a real master would have just because she could not hold out under her own will power.

One of her favorite pastimes was to read stories of BDSM and then act them out on herself, she had limited success due to the fact that she could only restrain herself so far and still be able to release herself. She had a set of handcuffs and had gotten fairly good at putting herself in a "punishment" situation making it last slightly longer than she could have normally by having to release herself, which took time. She even froze the key in a large picture of water on a few occasions which forced her to wait until the ice had melted before releasing herself but the last time she had done this she nearly lost the key down the drain as she poured the water out (with her hands cuffed behind her back) so she was afraid of trying this again (she had thrown the other key away to stop herself from using it before the ice had melted allowing her access to the original key). She was feeling down in the dumps one night while reading a story of a lucky lady who had a real master, reading the things he was doing to her made her hot but at the same time all the more depressed. She continued reading story after story and finally stumbled onto a story of a woman having stinging nettles used on her. She read this story three times, each time bringing herself to orgasm dreaming of this being done to her. She decided to find some of these and try it out.

The next day she called in sick to work and went out in search of the precious nettles, she had found a picture of them on the net and printed it out so she could be sure of what she needed to find. She spent most of the morning looking with no luck; she had found a patch of poison ivy and made a wide arch around it remembering the last time she had gotten into it while wearing shorts. She continued looking for hours and finally gave up and went home. She found the site on these nettles again and began to read, it seemed the effects of the nettles were very similar to those of poison ivy. The ivy would last longer and possibly leave blisters and had the chance of spreading but other than that they were similar. She remembered when she had been hiking in shorts and gotten into it, she itched for days and finally had to see a doctor, she knew when she got into it what had happened but being a short day hike she didn't bring a first aid kit with her and used water to try to wash it off (this only spread it to her arms and hands).

It had been nearly three hours before she had been able to get home and wash thoroughly. She wondered what would happen if she put the ivy exactly where she wanted to put it, leave it to dry and then washed thoroughly to prevent its spreading. She was sure she could come up with the same effect as the woman in the story had, if she was careful she could limit how bad the effects were and keep it from spreading, she decided to try. She went back out (with plastic gloves and a plastic bag) and filled the bag with the ivy leaves. She got herself ready and (before she chickened out) rubbed a leaf (using another plastic glove to protect her hand) on her nipples and clit. She then quickly pulled the glove off and cuffed her hands behind her back.

As soon as she had her hands cuffed she felt the effects in earnest, she tried to release the cuffs as fast as she could (only to drop the key three or four times), she was going mad. She couldn't keep still which was making it harder to release the cuffs, she was hopping and jumping around doing anything she could to relieve the itching and burning on her little nub. She finally got the cuffs off, donned a pair of plastic gloves and headed for the bathroom. She had forgotten to put out the cleaning supplies before she had done this to herself (mainly because she didn't think it would be this bad) so she had to rummage through her cabinets finding what she needed and (although she tried not to) her hand went down to try to rub and sooth some of the itching and burning out of her nub.

She washed the best she could and then headed for the bedroom. She was in misery but heaven at the same time; she had never before felt anything this erotic or this irritating. The itching and burning on her nipples was bad but she was drenched due to the tingling sensations going on in her clit. She lay down and rubbed herself to two mind-shattering orgasms and although exhausted felt like she needed more. She tried to sleep but got very little that night, her hands were constantly on her nipples and clit. She woke the next morning very tired and in such a frenzy from itching she had to call in sick again. She used two bottles of itch relief lotion that day but still didn't get much sleep, she also was very aware that she had spread the ivy to other parts of her sex. She had a rash on the outer lips as well as inside of her pussy.

She was also becoming very raw from the constant scratching. The next morning brought no relief but she would either have to go into work or go to the doctors' office (the company she worked for had a policy that more than two sick days in a row required a doctors note as to the reason and time of return to work). She began to dress for work but quickly realized she would be unable to work without making a spectacle of herself, her bra was rubbing against her nipples and, although it did feel good, it was causing more irritation due to the fact she was already raw. She also knew her other hand would be glued to her lap scratching. She finally decided to call in sick and go to the doctor.

After calling in and making an emergency appointment with her doctor she began to try to come up with a story of why she had poison ivy only on her sex and nipples. She decided to tell the doctor she had used a leaf to wipe with after she went pee in the woods and hoped he wouldn't press her on the nipples being affected also. She got dressed (without a bra which she couldn't do at work) and headed to the doctors' office. She tried the best she could to keep from scratching while in the waiting room but it was not possible. She was called into the exam room and received a gown to wear after undressing. The doctor came in and after hearing her story (which he didn't believe) began to examine her. He first examined her nipples and then brought out the stirrups and began the gynecological scan. She thought she would go through the roof when he began moving her clit around inspecting it.

"Unfortunately you have scratched yourself to the point where I'm afraid an infection will start, I'm going to send you to the hospital where they will admit you and both keep you from causing more damage and help to cure this faster." It was like he had slapped her in the face

"Oh can't you just give me something to take the itch away and send me home?"

"I'm afraid not, you have open sores and urine getting into these sores will cause infection. They will have to put a catheter in and that can not be done at home." She slumped noticeably, she was experiencing the humiliation she thought she would love (and in a way this was arousing her), she knew at the hospital she would have a dozen people seeing her and knowing that this hadn't happened on accident. She heard him pick up the phone and begin talking to someone

"Hello Ted, this is Frank, I'm sending a patient to you, she has a severe case of poison ivy on the breasts and vagina area." She heard a long pause "no those are the only places she has it, she's scratched herself to the point that an infection from contact from urine is imminent, she's going to need to be immobilized and catheterized" another pause "ok, I'll stop by this evening to check on her, I just thought I'd give you the heads up so you can get a place ready." She barely heard the last part of the conversation, she was thinking about what was going to happen to her, she was wondering why she had been so stupid as to use poison ivy, all the while she was scratching herself. The doctor hung up the phone and walked back over to her "why don't you get dressed, do you have someone who can pick up your car?"

"Yes"

"Good, I'll have the nurse come in and get the name and number." He left the room and a few moments later a nurse came in, got the information and left again. She was fully dressed wondering what to do now when the doctor returned with two nurses "I don't want you to make matters worse so as a precaution we are going to wrap your hands in ace bandages, then Lisa here will take you to the hospital and get you checked in."

"Oh that's not necessary" and before she could finish he cut her off and a nurse grabbed each hand

"It is "VERY" necessary and will happen." The doctor took a few minutes to wrap each of her hands to the point where she couldn't use them to scratch and then the two nurses helped her to a car and Lisa drove her to the hospital.

At the hospital Lisa helped her out of the car and together they went to the admittance area, Lisa helped to get her checked in, it went quickly because they were expecting her and had most of the processing done already. After this they went up a few floors and down a long hallway to a very remote area. Here they were met by a few nurses and a doctor and ushered into an examination room.

"I know your doctor has already examined you but I must do so also since you are being admitted." The nurses helped her undress (her hands were still wrapped) and the doctor began his examination. She was feeling the sense of helplessness and humiliation she had dreamed of. Here were three females and one man all watching while she was undressed, examined, and then helped into a gown. She was then taken to a private room just down the hall; one of the nurses removed her gown and helped her into bed while the other two proceeded to attach leather cuffs around her wrists, the cuffs were then attached to a padded leather strap that went across her stomach. The doctor came in and one of the nurses helped him get the catheter ready and put in place while the other two removed the ace bandages from her hands. She was terrified by what was happening but also knew this was what she had always wanted. She was being restrained and knew she would be in torment from the itching. This was a medical setting rather than a sexual one but it was having the same effect on her. By the time the doctor had the catheter inserted she was on the verge of orgasm. She knew they all could sense this and they soon put a sheet over her and left saying someone would return in a moment. She lay there feeling the itching, she tried to move her arms but couldn't, she could only get relief by pushing her legs up and together as hard as she could and then moving her hips back and forth as much as possible (which wasn't much with the strap across her stomach). She heard a noise and looked to see the doctor standing at the door.

"This isn't going to work, if you keep that up you'll pull the catheter out of place." He walked to a cabinet and withdrew another padded strap along with a few shorter leather pieces; he pulled the sheet up from her feet to mid-thigh and attached a leather cuff to each ankle, he then told her to spread her legs and attached the cuffs to the leather strap. She couldn't see exactly what he was doing but when he pulled the sheet back into place she tried to move her legs and couldn't. He pulled up a stool and sat down next to her "I hope you understand that although this isn't comfortable and probably embarrassing this is for your own good, it is the best way to keep you from scratching yourself and complicating the problem." She only nodded her head "now lets discuss how this happened."

She told him the story she had made up; he looked at her and shook his head "I could possibly see the exposure in the vaginal region but that doesn't explain the breasts or the fact that you have no rash on your hands. When I examined you I looked at your wrists, there is quite a bit of chaffing there which tells me you have had some sort of wrist restraint on." She could feel herself blushing "also" he pulled the sheet down slightly to expose her whole neck "there is chaffing here, which tells me you were restrained here also. I need to ask this, were you sexually assaulted, if so we need to contact the police."

She shook her head no in terror, she knew he was trying to help her, how was she going to explain this without getting the police involved, she began to cry. "Its ok, would you feel more comfortable talking to a female?" again she shook her head. She was doing everything she could not to tell him but he was being persistent and telling her he had to notify the police if he felt a crime had been committed and he would unless she told him otherwise. Finally, with no other option she tearfully told him she had done this herself. He continued questioning her (he wasn't sure he believed her) until she told him why. She explained the stinging nettle story and how she hadn't found any so she used the ivy. When she was done she realized the worst humiliation she had ever felt. "I believe I can help you, you enjoy the feelings of vulnerability as well as the itching don't you?" she nodded her head; her heart was thumping in anticipation, wondering what was he going to do. He called to the nurse and she began to panic "please don't tell anyone else, oh please."

"I won't give all of the details but I have to tell them something or they'll call the police themselves and you'll have to explain to them what happened. I had you placed in this remote area because I thought, from the sounds of it on the phone, this was an assault and I wanted to try to keep the police presents as small as possible in the main hospital but I believe this will work now as well." He stood up saying, "I will be back in a little while, and I am ordering the nurses to not administer anything to you to relieve your itching, you will receive exactly what you desire, the feelings you are feeling now with the inability to stop them. Enjoy, and I'll be back to check on you in a while."

He walked out of the room as the nurse was coming in, they stood at the door looking over a manila file and speaking in low voices. She could not hear what they were saying but could imagine, the doctor made a few notes in the chart, put it in the holder outside of her door and they both walked away. She lay there thinking about what he had said; "true it was what I have always longed for but now I know what they mean by "be careful what you ask for because you might just get it."

To be continued...

DominantR
DominantR
36 Followers