A Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bettyc
bettyc
3 Followers

The waitress approached.

"Well, hi Mark, you haven't been around lately. This pretty thing the reason why?" she asked, nodding her head toward Zva.

"I've just been busy."

"What can I get for you today? There's still some of the cheddar soup left."

"Great, Claire, we'll start with two bowls of that, and for the lady, she'll have..."

He was going to order something he knew she hated and demand that she eat it, but he looked at her and took pity.

"Darling, does the grilled chicken salad sound good to you?"

Zva saw that look and knew he was going to order something to annoy her, so when she heard what he asked, her head popped up surprised. She gave a sigh of relief and said, "Thank you, Mark, I would enjoy that."

"OK, the salad it is, and my love prefers the ranch dressing. We'll share a loaf of your famous dark bread, and I'll have the number three plate. Please bring ice water for the lady, and you know which beer I prefer."

"Put your hand on the table," he said after the waitress left.

He touched the exact spot he wanted her to place it. She did. His large rough hand covered it.

"Zva, this is a our first real date. I hope you enjoy it, so we can have many other dates together. I know you don't want to be at the house twenty-four-seven, do you?"

Her answer was crude so he ignored it. He'd take her hand and bring it to his lips every so often. Eventfully, she relaxed, and they talked about their first day of school, the prom, and favorite movies and books. It looked and felt like a real date. Only she knew there would be no sweet goodnight kiss at the door.

She thought of trying to flee, but knew that she didn't stand a chance. Even if she got away, where would she go? Would the police believe her? No, her story would sound too absurd. Oh, by the way, this man kidnapped me yesterday and took me out to lunch today.

After lunch they drove back to the house. Mark parked the car in the garage and pushed the remote closing the door. Both sat silently as they listened to it close behind them. Mark spoke first.

"You did well at the restaurant. I am pleased. Keep behaving yourself and next week maybe we can go to the horse show in Brysonville. Would you like that?"

Not caring or waiting for her answer, he got out of the vehicle and opened her door, giving her no choice but to follow his lead.

Once inside the main house, he informed her that he'd fix them a drink.

"Go in the master bathroom and put on the red nightgown behind the door."

"Mark, please!"

"If you prefer, I'll be glad to help you undress."

"No, that won't be necessary."

"Then go do as I told you, now, Zva."

Twenty minutes later she walked from the bath into the master bedroom. He was leisurely sitting at the desk.

His response was instant as his cock grew uncomfortably hard. She saw the bulge in his pants, and then he acknowledged it when he looked at his lap.

"See what your presence does to me? There's no use trying to hide it. Come here."

A vision in red flowed across the room and stopped two feet from him. He handed her a glass for her to take and when she reached for it, he pulled it back a little causing her to stretch for it. He then moved it back a smidgen more. She recognized his game and stopped.

"Closer, Zva, come closer."

She took one step, and he reached the rest of the way and captured her around the waist with one arm, and handed her the glass with the other hand.

"Drink it all down, and drink it now."

The concoction was vile. She never tasted this stuff before. The heat had already begun to warm itself inside of her, even before she handed the glass back to him.

Putting the glass on the desk, he turned and slowly reached up as he stood and pushed the thin strap on the nightdress off of her shoulder. He bent over and placed his hot lips against her cool clean skin. As he inhaled the fresh fragrance of her, he began to trail kisses across her now bare shoulder and neck. A gentle tug and the material fell lower exposing her tit which he quickly drew deep inside his mouth. In reaction she moved her hands against his chest and started to push with the intent of breaking the contact.

The cool air hit her wet skin telling her he released her breast, even before she saw his head bob up.

"My intent this evening is to make sweet love to you on the bed behind us, and you are to accept me willingly. If you make just one more attempt to resist me or even ask me to stop, we will finish this downstairs. Down there it will not be sweet, loving, and definitely not gentle. Do you understand me?"

He watched her standing there eyes closed deciding if she had the strength to deny him. She knew he wanted her to submit, and she really wanted to thwart him, however, she wasn't sure she could withstand the pain if he took her to the basement. After awhile she shook her head, agreeing to surrender to him. He acknowledged her by sweeping her up into his arms and carrying her to the bed.

It began with her feet. He opened the draw next to the bed and retrieved a small bottle of massage oil. A "pop" echoed across the room. When the plug was released from the vial, the room soon filled with a musky sweet odor. He watched her hold back a giggle as he sloshed the slippery liquid between her toes tickling her. He was about to tell her she would not be laughing in a few minutes, however he just smirked knowing she'd learn that for herself soon enough.

"Relax, you're so tense," he told her as his strong fingers continued to rub and press against her foot. He continued massaging her feet until he heard the sigh of surrender. Mark was wise enough to know it was her capitulation to his ministrations, not to him sexually yet.

Although, he did take her sigh as a sign for him to stay the course and slowly moved up her legs, first the right one and then the left. After awhile he dribbled a small amount of oil onto the small of her back. After a few well placed hot kisses on her posterior, he placed his well lubricated hands on her backside and kneaded that part of her with relish. She began to squirm a little.

He drew himself flat against her side and snuggled close while he continued spreading the oil with one hand up her back, resting his head on the other one right up next to her face. Every minute or so he planted gentle kisses on her nose or forehead. When he grew tired of this he sat up and swatted her on her rear.

"Ouch!" She yelled in response to the unexpected sting.

"Turn over."

She turned while large wide opened eyes watched his every move. He found they were not filled with fear as he expected, but a resolve to accept what she could not prevent from happening to her.

Well oiled fingers gently stroked her face, forcing her to close her eyes and savor the delightful sensations that danced across her skin. He now straddled her body. In contrast to the soothing touches, his fully aroused dick now lay hot against her stomach waiting to pounce. Still, he asked nothing of her.

Every so often his hands moved lower down her neck and found their way to her breasts. He saw her nipples stand at attention with the first swipe of his deft fingers working their magic. They were so excited they ached and pulsated, begging to receive the attention they craved. The man on top of her did not disappoint the rosy peaks. The left one received his hot moist mouth first.

Zva moaned deeply, too deeply in her estimation, just right in his. He was merciless with his onslaught. The tit no longer ached, but it now hurt from his rough treatment of it. She winced when his lips snuggly attached themselves to the remaining peak. The wincing sounds were accompanied by increased squirming and a loud groan. It started as a groan and finished as a moan when he let go and attacked her mouth with the same fervor.

He would only let her take small intakes of air as his tongue filled her mouth, demanding that she join him in this mating ritual.

She felt the heat of his hand as it neared her cunt, the one place that she did not want him to go, the place he soon would know, betraying her as it started to beg for his touch. She was wet, hot, and ready.

Two rough fingers rested at the entrance burning into her flesh, poised but withholding, waiting.

"Zva?"

She was wet and felt wonderful as he searched for hidden treasures inside of her.

He moved to poise himself at the entrance of her cunt where only seconds ago his fingers had been.

"Zva?"

Her first movement. Soft fingers stroked his check and then ran across his forehead and into his hair.

He was right. She did not want this. She needed this! He won. She had no choice, but to surrender to him. She wanted him to take her, so that she could defend her wanton behavior. She wanted him to drive his cock deep into her. However, it was clear that this was not going to happen. He waited for her to tell him to do to her what she had continually denied him.

"Yes, Mark?" she moaned with lust burning in her eyes.

Mark's weight shifted as her lower lips accepted his prodding and opened for his entry, an entry slow and in control, done so that she would feel every inch as he claimed her body, done so that she would savor this moment while needing and wanting it to continue.

He was talking, but she realized not to her .

"You're delicious and luscious. Zva ,you're everything, no more than my wildest dreams. Sweet, sweet Zva, my love, my darling, let me love you forever."

His hungry cock plunged deeper and deeper with each new thrust. He was lost and out of control.

"Mark, please stop! You're really hurting me. Mark!"

He raised his head and at first stared blankly at her. Her words finally registered.

"What..." he said dazed. He stopped all motion. "Oh, Zva, I am sorry. I never did that before. I've never been carried away like that."

Hoping to appeal to his conscience, she said firmly, "Get off! You're hurting me."

He kissed her and resumed gliding in and out of her. This time tenderly. He would not stop.

"Rule four."

When she recognized he would now remain in control, she settled down hoping he'd finish with her soon.

After a few minutes, he did pull out and maneuvered so his mouth replaced his dick. She fought a losing battle as he brought her time and time again to her threshold of release and refused to let her orgasm

Again he entered her and confidently brought her to the edge and pushed her over. His laughter filled the room as it competed with her screams of ecstasy.

"Oh yes! Yes! Fuck me!" she screamed.

"I knew you'd come for me, baby. You're such a good girl."

And with one deep thrust, he fell over the edge and filled her with his cum, what he thought of as his fluid of love for her. After releasing her, he moved and sat with his back against the bed's headboard. Strong arms pulled her up into his lap. Two firm hands wrapped around her as he spoke softly into her ear.

"Zva, honey, I'm going to do something I've not done in a long time. I need to apologize to you. I told you I'd be gentle and not hurt you. I broke that promise to you, and I'm very sorry. Ever since the day I first met you, I have had this burning desire to possess you. In my dreams as a man in lust I rammed into you over and over again. That was a fantasy and somehow the fantasy and reality merged, and I'm sorry you had to experience that. I will never let that happen again between us."

She just lay against him listening, thinking, unaware of just how to reply, so she remained silent.

"Have I injured you? Do you need medical help? Tell me you forgive me."

"I'm sore, but I'm alright, Mark."

"You screamed my name you know, was it that good for you as well?"

Since her head rested against his chest, he could not see her blush beet red, however, he felt it and smiled.

Finally having found the courage, she said, "You know the answer to that question and still you will insist I tell you. You don't plan to ever let me hide inside myself do you? So, yes, Mark, I liked the things you did, and I had no choice, but to respond in the way I did. Are you happy now?"

"Mmmm..."

And he slid down the mattress taking her with him and repeated the actions that made her call out his name. To his delight Zva obliged him completely. She awoke to the most enchanting fanny rub ever. Her moans only encouraged more of the same from his warm hands.

"Zva, I need to go to work today, so after breakfast I'm going to lock you downstairs. I'll cut the day short and should be back around two o'clock."

"Mark, do you intend to keep my locked up like a prisoner forever?"

He picked up on the quiver in her voice.

"Once I know I can trust you, we'll move in to my home in Brentwood."

"Please trust me now. Don't lock me up."

"Zva, there is no way I am going to trust you today."

"You don't understand. I now hate this house. I want out of here right now. Please you want me to make you happy. Is it wrong to request the same from you?"

"Deal! You stay locked up till I return, and we'll pack tonight and in the morning we'll go home."

The kiss on the cheek was totally unexpected but definitely well received by him.

She whispered, "Deal."

Zva wasn't sure what made her decide to see the strange turn of events through, but she did. Maybe it was the apology, or maybe the way he looked at her. He seemed so self-assured when he talked about them together. He never did harm her as she had expected he would. Probably the most persuasive thing was him telling her he wanted a normal life. The basement was there for his use, but it was not what he included in their future.

He rushed through the day and unlocked the basement door at 1:45 PM Exactly. She stood and moved swiftly into Mark's arms.

"I haven't trusted anyone for a long time. Please be real, Mark," she begged.

"Darling, I am, I am."

"Then please take me home. And I fix us scrimp scampi with Angel-hair spaghetti and Garlic toast and a nice mixed green salad. Is that Ok?"

"I have the prefect bottle of wine , just as scrupulous as you are waiting for us at home. Let's go home." He said.

bettyc
bettyc
3 Followers