A Dip in the Pool

Story Info
Dona's fantasy comes true.
1.3k words
4.01
23.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so starts another boring day, Dona thought, as she closed the door behind the children as they left for school. Once again she is all alone. She always wondered at times like these; if she would ever meet a man who would truly sweep her off her feet. She tries hard to devote herself to her life as a good mom.

But the nights are so lonely and can be so very long. Dona had always loved sex and her former husband was a real long lasting lover, but it was always the same ole same ole, it must have been better with his other lovers for he had moved on and it was probably best for the children.

What a drag her sex life had become.

Oh well...She decides to Put on her red bikini and take a swim. All she got out of her divorce was the children and the house with the pool. Why not use it! Maybe the cool water would sooth her hot body, sooth the ache that seemed to overtake her sometimes with emptiness between her legs that deep down she knew only a special man could fill. With a discouraged sigh she said out loud, "Oh well it won't find me I am go to haft to find it!"

Dona spread a blanket out on the grass. She hated the hardness of the concrete around the pool. That was not the kind of hardness she desired at this point. The sun's rays felt so good and just as she was about to doze off she heard a voice. "How's the water?"

She looks up and on the other side of the fence is her neighbor Don.

"Hi Don!" she replies. "What are you doing home from work today?" "Is today some Canadian Holiday?"

Don just smiles and says, "No, I just needed some time off so I took today." "I have been putting in so much overtime for the maggots, now I need some down time to rest up a bit," he said.

Dona thought that over a moment, and then told him. "Why don't you come over and join me?" "The Pool is great today and it is so hot. Plus, I could use some company."

"I thought you would never ask," he said.

Don's dark head of hair disappeared briefly, and then suddenly appeared on top of the fence. He quickly lowered his tan, hard body onto her lawn and sauntered over to sit beside her. He eyed her in the red bikini and said, "you look good enough to eat." Dona smiles and lets out a sigh,

"I bet you say that to all the girls, you are just being kind."

Don suddenly felt the need for that swim. He stands and says, "Whew I am going to take a dip now. "

"Help yourself." Dona replied.

Dona lays back and closes her eyes, the sun invading her senses felt wonderful it was making her feel all warm and dreamy. She hears Don in the pool splashing around. It is a shame he is a married man she thinks to herself. He is handsome and I bet one hell of a lover.

Dona opens her eyes and finds Don sitting beside her. Taking a deep breath and letting out a sigh. Don asks "Are you okay?" Dona answers, "Sure, why do you ask?"

"Because you look a bit sad." said Don.

"Oh I do?" I was just dreaming about something. Don leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her cheek. She did not protest, so he gave her another on the lips. A bolt of lightning ran through her body. "Don I am sorry, I should have stopped you." she said.

"No Dona, it was past due for that to happen. You and I have felt it for a long time, why deny it any longer," Don said in a soft voice.

I have always been attracted to you Don you are so sexy, but you were always so happy with her, so many nights I have laid awake in my bed wondering if you were taking her and I would be wishing it was me in her place, Dona exclaimed.

As Dona looked into his eyes she saw and felt his hunger for her. It matched hers. She could feel her pussy getting wet. Did he really want her as much as she wanted him? Could this really be happening? Don took hold of Dona's hand and pulled her close to him and whispered, "I want you Dona, I want to put my tongue in your mouth to taste your sweetness and make love to you, and I want you to feel the desire I have for you. I have waited long enough."

"Don' she says, maybe you should leave, you will regret this later." He clamps his mouth over hers and kisses her with a passion that takes her breath away; his tongue invading her mouth. She can feel his hardness against her tummy.

Her mind is reeling. Wanting him so badly but fearing his regret later. He kissed her neck and down to her right nipple pushing aside her top as he went. Cupping it and devouring it, teasing it with his tongue, nipping at the tip.

Dona can't refuse her desire any longer she had to have him; Don slides his hand down into her bikini bottom parting her lips. Dona feels a slight breeze on her swollen lips, she gasps. Don pushes the bottoms off her legs, and then he lowers his mouth to her swollen shaved lips smooth as a babe's bottom. Just as he dreamed it would be, he nuzzled it and his wet tongue snaked its way to her love button to give it a wet kiss. Her hips seemed to roll on their own accord.

"I need you Dona, give yourself to me," he whispers.

Dona groans and whispers passionately in his ear, "I do want you, Don." "Fuck me, put your cock in me and fuck me."

Don positioned his swollen member at the entrance of her moist well of desire and thrust forward hard, sinking his cock to the hilt inside her soft body, Her body betraying her and starts arching up to meet his thrust, wanting more and more of him, never wanting it to end. Don worked his cock back and forth and in and out of her wetness, the walls of her misty cavern were pulsing with eager anticipation. He could feel her muscles contracting against his cock she was going to cum and he not being able to contain himself was right behind her.

They had wanted each other for so long. He held her tight in his arms as he slid his hard cock into her body. He felt her shutter. He heard her moan his name. Begging him not to stop, she felt herself rise to the highest peak she had ever felt.

The explosions were breath taking she felt her body flow with such release that she was afraid she might disappear from the power of it...All she could think of was him, wanting him, loving him. She could feel him grow larger inside of her as he pumped into her knowing he was on the verge of shooting deep within her. She felt his pulsating. She heard him groan her name. She felt his warm release deep within. She tightened her muscles to grip him. To suck from him every drop of his essence.

He kissed her deeply, letting his member slowly slip from her body, never letting go of her. Holding her tight, to let her know. It was okay.

Dona was the first to speak. Don she said, "Care to use the pool again tomorrow?"

Well should He???

Let me know...