A Dirtier Mind Ch. 03

Story Info
He wanted a slut - now she commits the ultimate sin.
3.8k words
4.44
117.4k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trixiej
trixiej
216 Followers

"Wow! Where the hell did you find her? She's off the scale!"

Chris's eyes were wide with horror. He screeched again as best he could through the gaffer tape. Shelley was absent-mindedly stroking the end of the riding crop along the underside of his semi-hard dick, her head cocked towards the muffled noises next door, her eyes staring blankly at the smooth plaster of the wall.

Another giggle from Jane crept through the air to them, and Shelley's face turned back to Chris, a wicked smile on her lips as he continued his futile struggle against the leather straps.

She wrapped her hand around his cock and squeezed.

"Well wouldn't it just be the cherry on the cake if you came while you listened to them?" she smiled up at him as she tossed the riding crop on the floor and slowly repositioned herself between his splayed legs. He struggled some more, cried some more through the layers of tape. She squeezed again, kissed his balls. She was making him harder, he couldn't stop nature taking its course. She licked him from his balls to the tip of his stiffening cock, her eyes fixed on his despairing stare.

"Fuck! It doesn't get any more 'dom' than this," she whispered, before they both turned towards the wall, listening as the bed next door begin to squeak in a clear rhythm.

"I can't believe you're going to cum down my throat while your wife is doing that. This is soooo bad." With that his cock disappeared slowly into her expert mouth. No slurps, no moans, no gasps. She sucked as silently as she could so nothing could come between them and their twisted soundtrack.

----------------------

The trigger word Chris that had got implanted in Jane was still working fine, more than a year since their innocently-booked trip to the hypnotist yielded such a debauched extra benefit. "Slut." One little word had brought a huge amount of fun. All Chris had to do was say it and Jane would do anything to sate herself, to please him. Nothing was beyond limits while she felt that hunger. Then three rapid claps from Chris and it was all over -- she would calmly wipe the cum from her mouth, or pick up her panties from the floor, and re-apply her lip gloss. "Shouldn't we get going now darling?"

He had applied her to almost every sex game and act of depravity imaginable. Just the two of them or with others -- once she was under she didn't seem to care who she was with. Bondage, dogging, group sex, exhibitionism, toilet, dirty talk, film-making, threesomes... you name it, they had experimented with it.

Shelley was the fourth escort they had hired for a threesome and each time they were progressing further up the kinkometer scale. She was a professional dom. There would be a period of time when Chris would be bound tightly to the bed, made to watch the ladies as they had fun, occasionally being pleasured himself. If he started giving orders he would be gagged, he was warned. "I decide who cums and when," Shelley's email had read.

The plan (Chris's plan) was that she was to stay with them all night, their bodies still intertwined and slapping against each other when dawn broke. She arrived at 7pm, immaculately dressed and made up, with a suitably large bag containing, he assumed, her tools of the trade.

Jane knew who was coming to visit, but was not yet in 'slut' mode and therefore a little nervous. Upstairs in the bedroom, she finished off her make-up, tied her hair up simply, took a deep breath and went down to meet the guest.

She had enjoyed the previous two threesomes thoroughly, so much so that she needed no persuading to try it again. But why had she suddenly become so promiscuous? What had got into her? It troubled her sometimes. She felt perfectly normal usually, no drifting off to debauched fantasies at her desk -- but then when they began playing she turned into an animal. Perhaps it was down to hormones, Chris had suggested. Maybe. Still, at least she was only suffering an increased sex drive and not depression or worse.

Chris had explained to Shelley that Jane would no doubt be a tad nervous at first, but a few glasses of wine would "loosen her up". They both smiled at the turn of phrase. Shelley sat on the couch, immediately at ease and confident. What a pro, he thought, and went to open a bottle of wine. Soon they were chatting -- the weather, TV, London transport, clothes, lingerie, sex and then -- a few ground rules. Shelley downed the last of her wine and stood.

"Right well I'm going to slip into something less comfortable," she laughed. "Which room?"

"Use ours, the third door."

She turned and picked her bag up from the hall on her way upstairs. They heard the bedroom door click shut and looked at each other.

"Slut," Chris said. And she was away. Within seconds she was in his lap and her tongue was down his throat.

"What do you want me to do to her, lover?" she whispered as she chewed on his ear lobe.

"I think that will be up to you two tonight. I want to be tied up and made to watch."

"Mmmmmmm... you kinky fucker."

"Takes one to know one."

----------------------

He savoured the taste of Shelley's pussy on his wife's mouth, the kiss lingering, held in position, hardly any movement apart from him subtly shifting his mouth to seek out the corners where he had yet to tap into the taste of the other woman's sweet juice. His cock was hard and he had yet to cum, the women having pleasured each other right above him and next to him, occasionally squeezing or briefly sucking his cock to let him know that they were aware of his presence. At once point they adjourned to the bathroom and he could hear them giggling, kissing, whispering. For five minutes he strained to hear, catch a clue of what was going on, his cock throbbing, his wrists and ankles bound all too professionally to the wrought iron bed frame.

"How about bringing that in here girls? Isn't that the idea?" he called across the landing.

They reappeared and Shelley picked a riding crop up from the floor and gave him a quick whack across the front of his thighs.

"Remember the rules -- if you give any orders I'll gag you so that you can't do it again. This is your first and only warning. You do it again and..." She made a zip movement across her mouth.

"Sorry Shelley," he grinned, trying not to let on how much his legs smarted from the crack he received.

Five minutes later Jane was sucking his cock and, beyond, Shelley was fucking her with a large black strap-on. He was bursting to cum after all the torment of the previous hour -- he would need very little further stimulation. He wanted to be inside Jane and feel Shelley fuck her in the ass. He muttered as much, almost without thinking, and Shelley suddenly stopped, pulling herself out of Jane, who made a sound of protest as she continued sucking on Chris's cock.

"I warned you, Mister," Shelley said as she reached into her bag and pulled out a roll of gaffer tape.

"Look I wasn't ordering I was..." He was cut off as a length of the silver tape was pressed over his mouth. She expertly tore off two more pieces for good measure and pressed them down hard before leaning down and mock-kissing his mouth -- or the area where his mouth once was.

"Aw poor Chrissy," Jane was giggling at him. "Can I get the camera?"

"Later," Shelley said. "I want to try my new toy on you. He can just watch."

As Chris went through a pointless routine of muffled protest, Shelley climbed off the bed and bent over, pulling a large, double-headed vibrator from her bag.

"Mmmmm," Jane murmured her approval.

"Do you think I'll need to lube it up for you or not?"

Jane leaned over and wrapped her mouth around the smaller dildo on the toy, mouth fucking it a few times and then spitting twice over the end, spreading it over the head with her fingers.

"That's my girl," Shelley smiled, and indicated that she should turn round on to all fours so that Chris had a side-on view. He was still putting in a futile struggle against the restraints but they ignored him.

Jane, her hands gripping the edge of the mattress and her knees sinking into it in between Chris's own knees, obediently opened her legs. Shelley, standing behind, took aim and slid her tool into Jane, the main probe entering her wet, loosened pussy first, the smaller anal appendage following soon after. Slowly she pushed in, with minimal problems, Jane subconsciously rising to meet the intrusions, easily taking them both in. Finally she let out a groan when she felt full. Shelley flicked two switches on the base and a gentle hum emanated from somewhere inside Jane's body.

She groaned repeatedly. Chris had stopped struggling, and watched transfixed. Shelley pulled the toy out slightly, the squelch of Jane's wet holes suddenly the most audible noise in the room. Then she pushed back in, the buzz of the toy again muffled by the flesh swallowing it up.

"Fuck, that's good," whispered Jane. Her eyes were closed, her head up, her ass up. Chris was hard again. "Oh God this won't take long," she said.

Then the doorbell rang. It was roundly ignored, the two cream-coloured rubber cocks working their magic as they slid in and out of Jane. But it rang again and again.

"Oh fuck off," Jane shouted, for the benefit of the room rather than the caller.

Then the phone rang. When that wasn't answered, they heard Katy Perry playing downstairs -- the ringtone on Jane's phone. The cellphone rang out too, then the doorbell rang again.

"Maybe you should go and get it," Shelley said. "It's obviously someone who knows you and who knows you are in. Just go and get rid of them. I'll give him a wank while we wait."

Chris was shaking his head furiously. No way should she go to the door.

"You don't want a wank? OK keep your full balls then," Shelley dismissed him with a wave of her free hand.

The doorbell rang again, and then a knock. Jane was lost in some sort of trance, her rump gently rocking against the vibrator, a hum still deep inside her.

"Jane?" Shelley flicked the switch to turn off the toy.

"OK..." She extracted herself slowly from the vibrator and clambered rather unglamorously off the bed to the window to peer down at the front door. "This better be good, I'm so close."

She parted the curtains with one finger and stood on tiptoes to see down to the door. "Oh bloody hell -- it's my fucking dad," she whispered. Then she froze, biting her lip as she peered down. She turned slowly to the bed where she met Chris's look of wide-eyed fear. "It's my fucking dad," she repeated, slower, with a smile. She skipped over to the wardrobe, opened it and pulled out her satin nightgown, throwing it on and then giving Shelley a deep, passionate kiss.

"Help him out eh?" she smiled nodding at Chris and disappeared, closing the door behind her.

Chris began to struggle again, pulling as hard as he could on the restraints. But these were top-of-the-range, leather, double-fastened. And they had been applied professionally. On a wrought iron bed frame. No escape.

"So what should we do then 'Chrissy'?" Shelley smiled, putting the vibrator down on the floor. "I thought you liked being tied up."

He was screaming behind the tape and thrashing on the bed as best he could. She must know that I want out now, he thought, she's just being a bitch. There was no way he could say the safe word they had agreed on, so what else could he do? Jane was going to try to fuck her dad unless he got his hands free and clapped them three times to break the spell. His only hope was that Bill ran a mile and never spoke to her again. That was the ideal solution right now. The only way out.

He strained to hear and there was a conversation going on somewhere downstairs, but low-voiced and perfectly normal (he hoped). Shelley was tying her hair up and taking off her basque.

"I have a regular vibrator... You like that up your ass Chris?" she smiled over at him.

He shook his head furiously and screamed again, thrashed again. She lay down on the bed next to him as he tugged and twisted on the wrist straps, and began running her nails over his chest and stomach, kissing his ear and neck, licking his cheek, her hand wandering south to his cock once or twice, attempting to prick him into life.

Footsteps on the stairs. Shelley stopped, her head raising and turning towards the closed door, now also straining to hear. Father and daughter went into the room next door, the door closed. Then a bang. Chris's heart was beating so loud he was sure Shelley must be able to hear it. Another bang. He was fixing the broken chest of drawers for her. A ruse to get him in the bedroom. Shit! He struggled again.

"Sorry was I neglecting you?" Shelley whispered and wrapped her hand round his cock, squeezing and pulling at it, lulling it back into life despite his best efforts to fight it.

Then a shout from next door. An exclamation. From Bill. Then silence. Unbearable silence. Just the sound of Shelley's mouth on his chest as she squeezed his dick.

----------------------

Jane led her dad into the back bedroom. "That one. I've asked my idiot boyfriend several times but he's being useless. Look I've even got the glue out for him."

"Shouldn't be too hard to sort," Bill said, picking up the front of the drawer for father-like inspection and bending to examine the fitting.

Jane sat down behind him on the bed. She was calm. Under the spell. No panic, no nerves, she just needed to fulfil another slutty need. The sluttiest yet. She waited until he had applied the glue to both parts of the broken drawer and silently, slowly, untied the belt around her red robe and stood up from the bed, letting it fall from her shoulders on to the floor. She was wet, her body was gasping for something -- anything. She thought she could almost hear the moisture between her legs as she took the two steps to her father. He was holding the drawer in place while the glue dried. She was now right behind him.

She put her left hand on his waist and drew herself closer to him. He made a start, not realising she was right behind him. "What you doing?" he said, half-turning.

Her right hand reached round and went straight for his crotch, squeezing him. He yelped in surprise, turning, letting go of the drawer, which fell behind him as he faced his daughter, pushing her away. "Jane what the heck are you doing?" He was visibly shocked to see that she was naked, his glance taking in her slender, curved body.

"Something I should have done a long time ago daddy," she whispered and moved towards him again, reaching out to squeeze him again.

"No! Why?" He pushed her away again.

"Because I need it. And you need it." She wasn't going to give up yet. She sank slowly down to her knees without losing his gaze. She took two steps towards him on her knees, her hands reaching out to the outside of his thighs. "We both know mummy isn't keeping you happy. We should help each other." Her hands moved to his belt buckle, she looked up, teasingly biting her bottom lip and arching an eyebrow like some naughty teenager.

He grabbed her hands and moved them away. "No... this isn't right." He walked past her to the window. She heard him take a deep breath. She sensed she was winning.

She stood up and glided on to the bed, laying down on her back. She tilted towards him, propping her hand on her hand. She opened her legs and began to rub herself gently, pressing her clit, feeling it tingle into life once more. "No it isn't right daddy... often the best things are not right." She let out a soft moan, making it clear to him what she was doing behind his back.

She closed her eyes and continued gently massaging her clit, dipping down occasionally to spread the excess juice from her pussy over it. She heard him move and opened her eyes. He was watching. They watched each other for a few seconds while she played with herself. She watched his eyes take in her naked body. At first he didn't know where to look, but eventually his gaze was fixed on her hand working sensually between her legs less than five feet away.

"Will you let me have it?" she whispered. She took his silence as a yes. She reached out her right hand to him and he stepped forward. As he did so she swivelled slowly on the bed so that her head was right in front of his crotch. She waited for him to take off his trousers but he waited for her to act, so she propped herself on her elbow and unfastened the buckle, pushing his pants and underwear towards the floor together. A semi-hard cock bobbed in her face.

She kissed it on the end and giggled. Bill's eyes were darting between his daughter's face as she looked up at him and her perfect naked, ass just itching to be grabbed. He watched her kiss his cock two, three, four times then her eyes closed and her lips parted and he was in her mouth and Oh My God. He said the words aloud. He stiffened fully in a matter of seconds, groaning loudly. Jane giggled again and began to get up.

She got on to all fours and turned right round on the bed, presenting herself to her father. She looked to her left, into the closet mirror. "Fuck me daddy," she whispered, her eyes narrowing. He hadn't noticed she was looking at him in the mirror, he stood there between her feet, his knees pressed against the side of the bed, gazing down at the perfect 28-year-old body squatting in readiness below him. She rocked back and forth, deliberately nudging his cock with the back of her thigh. "Fuck me," she whispered again, more urgently.

He moved forwards. His cock slid between her legs, seeking out her hungry hole immediately. She gasped as she watched. His hands moved to her waist, holding her as he slowly pulled out for the first time and pushed back in. She gasped again and tossed her hair to one side, turning right round to look him in the eye. "I want to feel you cum," she whispered.

Her hands slowly slid forward along the sheets until she was stretched out, gripping the edge of the bed, bent further forward, her ass raised. Her knees pushed out a little more, opening her body up more for him. He began thrusting in and out of her, his hands all over her. He was away in a world in which he was fucking a filthy, slutty version of the beautiful girl he married all those years ago. His knees were soon on the bed and the mattress below began creaking to the rhythm of their fucking. She grunted every time he thrust into her dripping hole, her little feet raising off the bed as he pushed and banged and fucked her.

----------------------

"Wow! Where the hell did you find her? She's off the scale!"

Chris's eyes were wide with horror. He screeched again as best he could through the gaffer tape. Shelley was absent-mindedly stroking the end of the riding crop along the underside of his semi-hard dick, her head cocked towards the muffled noises next door, her eyes staring blankly at the smooth plaster of the wall.

Another giggle from Jane crept through the air to them, and Shelley's face turned back to Chris, a wicked smile on her lips as he continued his futile struggle against the leather straps.

She wrapped her hand around his cock and squeezed.

"Well wouldn't it just be the cherry on the cake if you came while you listened to them?" she smiled up at him as she tossed the riding crop on the floor and slowly repositioned herself between his splayed legs. He struggled some more, cried some more through the layers of tape. She squeezed again, kissed his balls. She was making him harder, he couldn't stop nature taking its course. She licked him from his balls to the tip of his stiffening cock, her eyes fixed on his despairing stare.

"Fuck! It doesn't get any more 'dom' than this," she whispered, before they both turned towards the wall, listening as the bed next door begin to squeak in a clear rhythm.

trixiej
trixiej
216 Followers
12